In the DC vs Marvel series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Okay remember when the DC vs Marvel comics came out and the fans voted who they wanted to win. Now, those two Gods or whatever they are who wanted to fight and killed each other but instead elected to have members from their Universe fight, how powerful are they? Are they the most powerful beings ever created????

I always wonder how the Beyonder from Marvel or his equivalent from DC fare against these guys though I always assume they wouldnt be a match.

Can anyone answer these questions?

Juntai
The brothers?

Mordum
The brothers were originally the TOAA/GOD of DC and Marvel but later the writers changed the decision and made them just some low level guys below the LT and spectre.

Wolverine2006
funny sig

Juntai
Originally posted by Mordum
The brothers were originally the TOAA/GOD of DC and Marvel but later the writers changed the decision and made them just some low level guys below the LT and spectre. I think in the storyline they were considered higher on the food chain than LT and Spectre, as Spectre and LT were seen trying to feebly stop them.

Darth Pwnage
ok who the HELL is TOAA........(T____ O_____ A______ A_______)

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth Pwnage
ok who the HELL is TOAA........(T____ O_____ A______ A_______) The One Above All.

Darth Pwnage
Pre Ret beyonder with the IG would wipe his ass with him

Juntai
Pre Ret beyonder with the IG would wipe his ass with him ???

With TOAA?

Darth Pwnage
IG powered Thanos absorbed everything
imagine what that plus Pre Retcon Beyonder................. shifty doctor

Juntai
IG powered Thanos absorbed everything
imagine what that plus Pre Retcon Beyonder................. shifty doctor ???

Mordum
Beyonder can beat God himself with the IG? Wowserz where have i been.

Juntai
Not to mention Beyonder's dead, so he's not giving anyone trouble let alone God.

Darth Pwnage
there are a shitload of dead peeps on this forum...

thedude1948
there are a shitload of dead peeps on this forum...

but a dead guy isnt going to beat God.

Juntai
Originally posted by thedude1948
but a dead guy isnt going to beat God. And even if he were alive, at his normal power level, Beyonder would be no match for God, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.