Quicksilver vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fights in New York City.....

Accel
Whether this is current Quicksilver or Pre-HoM Quicksilver, it's hard to say.

We still don't know how effectively current Quicksilver's time-jumping powers would work in a fight and we may never really find out before some writer takes them away.

Pre-HoM QS vs Current Spidey is also hard to say, as Spidey's pre-cog and reflexes increased somewhat.

Grimm22
Quicksilver is slow, compared to most speedsters however he still is more than fast enougth to take care of Spidey wink

K3VIL
Originally posted by Grimm22
Quicksilver is slow, compared to most speedsters however he still is more than fast enougth to take care of Spidey wink
Quicksilver is slow?
Compared to DC Universe where they can drop on you the multiverse, ok.But at least, he is a SPEEDSTER, a kind of hero who's supposed to be able of running superhumanly fast, perform fast blows, think fast, but not drop on you the multiverse.
Time Traveling Quicksilver will hit Spidey and knock him out in seconds.
He'll be all around him without Spidey being able of hurt him.

Sam Z
Well, spider-man fought Speed Deamon. May be he could take Quicksilver too...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Well, spider-man fought Speed Deamon. May be he could take Quicksilver too...

He has taken quicksilver, Quicksilver was running around spidey creating a vaccume, and spidey put his arm out in the way of quicksilvers path which Ko'ed him.

Arahan
2 of my favorites. I cant decide. Damn

Isotope E QS will take it 10/10
Pre HOM QS 5/10

Post HOM QS hmm I dont know. Spider Sense could be big help but on the other way QS can pop out everywhere with an army of QS´s.
Spidey must fight smart to take a win. Cant decide.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Sparkz
He has taken quicksilver, Quicksilver was running around spidey creating a vaccume, and spidey put his arm out in the way of quicksilvers path which Ko'ed him. oh yeah i saw that one. and there was another fight too.

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spydvsquicksilver1b0yd.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spydvsquicksilver25as.jpg

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Sparkz
He has taken quicksilver, Quicksilver was running around spidey creating a vaccume, and spidey put his arm out in the way of quicksilvers path which Ko'ed him. he did the same to Speed Demon...

JOE NUNEZ
cool

keak da sneak
quicksilver would get lose it would be a hard fight but spiderman dodges bullets why cant he dodge quicksilver

Whittdawg92
Spidey can take this poor excuse for a speedster. hell, even the kid flashes can handle ol Maximoff.

ExodusCloak
Current Pietro jumps into the future 5 times therefore he anticipates Spideys moves and creates more of himself.

Quicksilver should take this.

keak da sneak
all spiderman has to do is web the florr and watch his dumb ass step in it

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by keak da sneak
all spiderman has to do is web the florr and watch his dumb ass step in it

Pietro can jump faster then Spidey can web.
What's Parker going to do against 5 Pietro's, 4 of who know the future.

keak da sneak
just fighting 1 aight not 5

Milkie
http://www.pedalpushersonline.com/images/quicksilver.jpg

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by keak da sneak
just fighting 1 aight not 5

Pietro jumps 1 nano second into the future he can bring back duplicates of himself to aid him in battle and then continue to create more and more. He can even jump further into the future and bring back objects to aid him in battle. Also when he returns from the future he returns in the exact instant he left.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Pietro jumps 1 nano second into the future he can bring back duplicates of himself to aid him in battle and then continue to create more and more. He can even jump further into the future and bring back objects to aid him in battle. Joe never said which version it was. stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Joe never said which version it was. stick out tongue

But the forum rules state that if the character versions aren't made clear in a thread then we go with the current versions of each character. big grin

Whittdawg92
touche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.