thanos /w/ IG v.s. mr. mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
thanos with the IG is seemingly unstoppable by any being under the living tribunal.......but my question is can the sometimes under-rated mr. mxyzptlk beat him if he wanted to, now keep in mind mxyzptlk is a being from the beyond dimension and as such he can use his mastery of beyond dimensional magic to shape reality in the multiversal dimensions. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking. he is also able to become ANYTHING he wishes......my vote is that he could beat thanos with the blink of an eye, having powers that seem much like PR beyonders.........what do you think?

Priest
Mr. Mxyzptlk

golem370
Mr M would be biotch slaped

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
Mr M would be biotch slaped i doubt that

Sixth_Winged
Mr. Mixpickles would get his soul stolen and his ass beat.

HisMajestyAC43
i don't know that mr.mxy powers are going to be extremely effed=ctive on thanos...

he weild's immense power as well... and his is more brutally applied.

Grimm22
Thanos with the IG was unstoppable wink

No one less than god himself could stop him.

He only was defeated due to his own carelessness

Darth_Erebus
Thanos with IG would curbstomp Mr M.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Thanos with IG would curbstomp Mr M. all mr. m would hafta do is wave his hand and thanos would be done

Big Sexy
Mr Mxyzptlk is a corpse

Inhuman
Originally posted by galan7777777
all mr. m would hafta do is wave his hand and thanos would be done

Thanos with IG could negate mr. Myx's powers.
Mr. myx is a dead imp.

Redatom65
mxy plays heromyx with the joker and becomes a pawn t King Joker or Mxy.

Case Closed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos looses. He can't even begin to fathom a being like MR. Pickles let alone beat him.

General Kon-El
If Mxyzptlk goes all out and doesn't hold back, then he can win. However, if he jokes around and fools around, Thanos crushes him.

Whittdawg92
Mxyz if a HOMO, he's gay, thanos curbstomps him.

Thanos_1971
Thanos loses.

Whittdawg92
damn, a thanos fanboy say thanos loses. he must lose then.

EvilDead666
I think Thanos gets curbstomped unless he has an active Cosmic Cube too.

Inhuman
Mr myx is in the stupidly riduculous powers category.
along with swamp thing, omega iceman, flash(imp punch, drop a multiverse BS, vibrating ect.), supermans hundreds of versions of himself, each being more powerfull, ect.

complexbrother
Thanos looses

golem370
He could destroy Mr M dimension

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Inhuman
Mr myx is in the stupidly riduculous powers category.
along with swamp thing, omega iceman, flash(imp punch, drop a multiverse BS, vibrating ect.), supermans hundreds of versions of himself, each being more powerfull, ect. OMG, I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!

WhiteWitchKing
Mr. Mxy in a horrible beat down for the loss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.