Capt it up Vs Bigbran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
Well these to were discussing it in the ninja thread so I asked if i can make this, it was fine, but capt is out for a while so Ill make it before i forget.

SO bran is defending spider-man in this and capt is defending wolverine.

OK It takes place in the centre of an abandoned new york, there is no prep, this is classic spidey because I want to make it as fair as possible for capt. They can take the fight anywhere once it has started.

Now I'm asking please don't vote yet till the match is over. i have a deadline but ill let them know when its like a couple of hours away. Thank you. smokin'

Oh and don't vote on who you think will win out of worlvy and spidey its out of who do you think was the best debater.

Scoobless
no expression

A.J
big grin This is a one on one so keep it out. miffed

Its like mider and capts match beer

DigiMark007
Erm, if you need to do this, we have more than one spidey/wolverine thread.

Many a member has had epic battles concerning these two (myself included), and making a thread just for the 2 of them is to place yourself somehow above everyone else who has debated one way or another for them.

That, and it's also against the rules to make threads specifically about members unless given prior consent (which you would need to have good reason for). If I allow this, imagine the boredom of seeing 12 "this person vs. that person" threads when you log on next time.

Spider-Man wins.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.