Cyborg Supes VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Just found out Cyborg Supes has 5 GL rings...How does he stand up to the Mad Titan?

Whittdawg92
techinically cyborg isn't a living thing, so why would Thanos wanna kill him?

Crease
Another obstacle in becoming the supreme being in the DC universe.

golem370
Thanos could take out Five Green Lanterns or Five Supermen but One Superman with the combined powers of five Green Lanterns. If C-Superman has a will then he must have a brain to tell him not to give up and that might be C-Supermans weakness

golem370
Or Thanos could turn his brain to stone..

Avalonofthewind
Thanos has tech incorporated in his body. Currently Borg has assimilated Kryptonian, Apokolyptan, Oan, and a planet sized chunk of the source wall fairly easily.

Add 5 GL rings and we have quite a formidable foe. Any tech that Thanos attempts to pull out can be used against him.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
Or Thanos could turn his brain to stone..

Do you even know what you debate about?

Borg has complete control over his body.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thanos has tech incorporated in his body. Currently Borg has assimilated Kryptonian, Apokolyptan, Oan, and a planet sized chunk of the source wall fairly easily.

Add 5 GL rings and we have quite a formidable foe. Any tech that Thanos attempts to pull out can be used against him. wow, your actually being reasonable!!
no thanos just has power ups, no tech, but, i do think this guy could take him out.

golem370
Thanos is a well versed technology person there is no way to know If C-Superman is more advanced then Thanos. He is a Super Genius possibly more so then Mister F. He is above Silver Surfer. One of the most powerful Heralds. You think his is a easy fight for C-Superman you are the one mistaken Avalonofthewind. He has killed billions of people and have got past any technology they had he even destroyed the advanced his home world of Titan. He is one of the toughest most sadistic smartest beings in Marvel

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
wow, your actually being reasonable!!
no thanos just has power ups, no tech, but, i do think this guy could take him out.

I've always been reasonable. cool

Thanos still incorporates tech into his body and always seems to have technological devices on his person.

Thanos is a well versed techology person there is no way to know If C-Superman is more advanced then Thanos. He is a Super Genius possibly more so then Mister F. He is above Silver Surfer. One of the most powerful Heralds. You think his is a easy fight for C-Superman you are the one mistaken Avalonofthewind. He has killed billions of people and have got past any technology they had he even destroyed the advanced his home world of Titan. He is one of the toughest most sadistic smartiest beings in Marvel

Billions of people is not an issue, any planet destroyer can do that. As for tech, BORG HAS ABSOLUTE MASTERY OF IT. Thanos has some nifty tech, but nothing that Borg hasn't encountered or controlled before with ease.

golem370
Thanos is beyond C-Superman 10/10 times

Avalonofthewind
Thanos is beyond C-Superman 10/10 times

Now this is stupid, and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

golem370
Thanos has been God in his Universe about three times since he was created what has C-Superman done? Thanos was able to outsmart all the Elders of the Universe with power gems characters of billions of years of smarts tech experience and he outsmarted them. They say that Thanos always has plains when in a fight, He was able to smack In-betweener down and In-Betweener did nothing

golem370
I am being reasonable he is a Skyfather level being Superman is a joke to his smarts and powers

Avalonofthewind
Thanos has been God in his Universe about three times since he was created what has C-Superman done? Thanos was able to outsmart all the Elders of the Universe with power gems characters of billions of years of smarts tech experience and he outsmarted. They say that Thanos always has plains when in a fight,

He found items to give him ultimate power and yet he has still lost...
Bad examples.

Here we are going by abilities, and both are impressive.

golem370
Power Rings isn't his powers they were stolen that they only chance he has against Thanos

golem370
He lost them because he wanted to lose them his mind worked against him to make him lose the Gauntlet. He knew he didn't want absolute power

Avalonofthewind
Power Rings isn't his powers they were stolen that they only chance he has against Thanos

Did you somehow miss THIS?

Originally posted by Crease
Just found out Cyborg Supes has 5 GL rings...How does he stand up to the Mad Titan?

smile

He lost them because he wanted to lose them his mind worked against him to make him lose the Gauntlet. He knew he didn't want absolute power

In the end...he still lost.

Crease
I agree with Avalon. With 5 GL rings, anybody wit enough practice should give Thanos a fight. A Superman level guy who can incorporate tech on the level of CS and has the rings would be tough for my guy.

Avalon, 3 questions:
1. Has Hank ever come across tech he couldn't control?
2. Does he have the same weaknesses as Supes?
3. How completely does he control tech? Thanos does have bionic implants but he also has utterly complete control over his molecular structure.

Cubicks
Avalon, I have a serious question, what can you do with 5 rings that you can not do with 1? Or to put it another way, do 5 rings grant more power than 1? Do they stack in power?

Soljer
Originally posted by Cubicks
Avalon, I have a serious question, what can you do with 5 rings that you can not do with 1? Or to put it another way, do 5 rings grant more power than 1? Do they stack in power?

The best explanation I've ever heard is this:

More rings don't grant you more choices, but rather, more intensity.

Think of it like a 'bucket' of power. If you have one ring, it's like there being one hole in the bucket. Only so much can flow out. If you have five, five times the volume pours out. It's still the same THING pouring out, just much faster.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Crease
I agree with Avalon. With 5 GL rings, anybody wit enough practice should give Thanos a fight. A Superman level guy who can incorporate tech on the level of CS and has the rings would be tough for my guy.

Avalon, 3 questions:
1. Has Hank ever come across tech he couldn't control?
2. Does he have the same weaknesses as Supes?
3. How completely does he control tech? Thanos does have bionic implants but he also has utterly complete control over his molecular structure.

I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

1. I've never seen it happen. He's always conquered and assimilated any tech that's come across his way. Oan, Kryptonian, and Apokolyps tech are all far beyond most other tech in the DC and even Marvel U.

2. Not particularly. Kryptonite has affected his kryptonian half but nowhere near the extent of what it does to the actual Superman, plus he can just alter his physiology or overlay it with tech armor.

3. Borg is basically an undead being who can posses tech. Hence the reason he's nearly impossible to destroy. His molecular control is so precise that he has used childrens toys to create his kryptonian half. He also possessed bodies and recreated his own form out of them.

golem370
He lose badly

Avalonofthewind
He lose badly

Since you're making idiotic statements...

Batman 10/10 over Thanos.

See how easily that works?

Cubicks
Originally posted by Soljer
The best explanation I've ever heard is this:

More rings don't grant you more choices, but rather, more intensity.

Think of it like a 'bucket' of power. If you have one ring, it's like there being one hole in the bucket. Only so much can flow out. If you have five, five times the volume pours out. It's still the same THING pouring out, just much faster.

Now are these the same "runs on will-power" rings that other GLers have? What have been Borg's feats with the rings?

golem370
With a year of prep maybe

Crease
Since you're making idiotic statements...

Batman 10/10 over Thanos.

See how easily that works?

No need for profanity... smile

Crease
I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

1. I've never seen it happen. He's always conquered and assimilated any tech that's come across his way. Oan, Kryptonian, and Apokolyps tech are all far beyond most other tech in the DC and even Marvel U.

2. Not particularly. Kryptonite has affected his kryptonian half but nowhere near the extent of what it does to the actual Superman, plus he can just alter his physiology or overlay it with tech armor.

3. Borg is basically an undead being who can posses tech. Hence the reason he's nearly impossible to destroy. His molecular control is so precise that he has used childrens toys to create his kryptonian half. He also possessed bodies and recreated his own form out of them.

Thanks!

MJOILNIR
I like Thanos but current Borg, I think could probably take the majority. 6-7/10 maybe??

Mider
thanos doesnt have power over all tech what would he do if the cyborg just took over all his tech and no he isnt skyfather if odin wanted to he would have killed him EASILY, i dont see thanos easily beating the cyborg especially if he has tech like the GL rings one good ring user should be enough for thanos to go down or get his butt womped but five? wow thats overkill

Sixth_Winged
What makes you think Thanos has tech the cyborg can take over? AFAIK, only records of him having confirmable ones date back during his pre-death augmented days. There's no way of telling if he still has them after his ressurection or does rely on them at all. And now, his independence from tech is more apparent after he dissed the golden "classic" suit of his for the simplistic nomad attire.

Mider
yeah since when does thanos have tech that is above apokalipse and kryptonian and especially enough power to controll the source wall, his tech isnt that great, it makes dr dooms look like kids toys but thats not meaning his tech is better then the fourth world

Cubicks
Originally posted by Mider
thanos doesnt have power over all tech what would he do if the cyborg just took over all his tech and no he isnt skyfather if odin wanted to he would have killed him EASILY, i dont see thanos easily beating the cyborg especially if he has tech like the GL rings one good ring user should be enough for thanos to go down or get his butt womped but five? wow thats overkill

If I remember the Odin versus Thanos fight it was anything but easy for Odin. Furthermore, has it been shown that Borg Superman is a "good" ring user?

RUNMAN
Talking about technology, what the hell is that contraption Orion rides on? It's like a flying wheel chair with machine guns... so innovative, so advanced, it so defies human imagination, so tech savvy...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
yeah since when does thanos have tech that is above apokalipse and kryptonian and especially enough power to controll the source wall, his tech isnt that great, it makes dr dooms look like kids toys but thats not meaning his tech is better then the fourth world

And whose making those claims that you're trying to answer? Did anyone here claim Thanos tech was superior?

Heck, the NG themselves don't even fully understand some of their technology(like the motherboxes) or how the source works and some of their tech were just presents to them by Metron(like the boomtubes) which they didn't discover themselves.

MJOILNIR
Im baseing my opinion of cybord>Thanos not on tech but on a Superman level being with 5 lantern rings. Im a supes hater but Ill still admit what he can do. I like Thanos better but I think he's up $hit creek on this one.

Superherovandal
Thanos has no tech that can beat Apokoliptian and Kryptonian tech. they're the top dogs in DCU techwise with New Genesis.s

Mider
someone said maybe cyborg cant take over thanos tech meaning it might be to sophisticated yet DC has some of the most sophisticated stuff around in there comics, cyborg did pretty good assimilating darkseids tech making himself that new body, and lets not forget how he manipulated the source wall is that even tech i think he manipulated it simply cause it was metalic or what ever reason, i think he has enough brains to eventually find out how to use the GL rings a good imagination and strong will are what you need to win, oh and do the GL's still have problems with the color yellow just a question if cyborg's rings have a weakness to yellow he'd have to have a powerful will to overcome them or thanos can use that to his advantage.

Crease
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Thanos has no tech that can beat Apokoliptian and Kryptonian tech. they're the top dogs in DCU techwise with New Genesis.s

While it can't be proven definitively who's tech is better, it's been stated Thanos posseses tech superior to Galactus. You do know Galactus has had wolrdships equipped with robot servants capable of taking out herald level beings?

Superherovandal
the New Gods have Motherboxes which can manipulate energy on an innumerable scale, make boomtubes, heal, etc. Kryptonian battleship that can defeat planets' defenses and can self heal and use the matter of the planet it is invading to make tough tanks. only reason it lost was cause Luthor didn't use it to full potential.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Talking about technology, what the hell is that contraption Orion rides on? It's like a flying wheel chair with machine guns... so innovative, so advanced, it so defies human imagination, so tech savvy...

well for one thing its self healing. meaning it'll remake itself if its damaged and two it controls the Astro Force which is a whole lot more than energy beams. It can control other energy and has blocked a universe-destroying blast. theres more but i don't know about it so yeah it is pretty innovative.

RUNMAN
^ HAHAHA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.