Crystallized Miracles :: OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Tragedy
Crystallized Miracles

"It's just a legend, a myth.... Isn't it?"

It is neither. The camp of miracles is as real as the nose on your face. It was said, many years ago, the Greek gods saw their enslaved people and made this safe heaven for them to flee. Their people heard of such a land and thus sought it.

Before you find this prize, you must escape...

Escape is the hardest of all. Slaves are sold at auctions and bought by the highest bidder. Many are used for fieldwork, cooking, cleaning, and vulgar nights. This is a place for them all to run to. The gods shall watch over you. But before you get there you must escape from your oppressors. Come to the land where all shall be safe. Come to Crystallized Miracles...

+-+-+-+-+-+

This RPG requires guidelines. It's just a common courtesy that you follow said guidelines for the sake of the others roleplaying around you. I don't care if this is the Unhosted Roleplay section, if you break three rules you will be kicked out. If you continue posting useless and rude junk I'll personally report you. Understood? Good.

Guidelines

1) A minimum of ten sentences is required per post. Yes I have put a limit on how much slack you give to this RP. Don't like it? Don't join.

2) Power-playing AKA god-modding will NOT be tolerated. You do not take control of someone else's character, nor do you magically wound them. Don't give me anything like this: "Jeff sliced off Bob's head and killed him." Bob is not your character, thus you don't decide if he dies or not, or if you sliced off his head. This is what I expect: "Jeff charged at Bob, aiming his sword for the other's neck, hoping to slice it off."

3) Be literate! I am NOT tolerating posts like: "fred beett uf janez feengur n skreemd yaey". (Translation: Fred bit off Jane's finger and screamed, "Yay!"wink One, that's hard to read. Two, it's childish and proves you have zero to no talent and should not be RPing at all. It's called a spellcheck. Use it.

4) Bad-mouthing people is a good way to get enemies. Don't do it. You don't like someone, too bad. You deal with it. Unless of course said someone is breaking one of the following rules. Then, I could care less.

5) OOC posts go here. As in, in this thread. If you've got something "important" to post, it goes here. No (()) show up in the IC thread. If it's directed to a person in particular, PM them.

6) This is a mature roleplay. Meaning, there's more than likely going to be gore, blood, violence, and sexual content in it. (However, no cybering. If that's the only way you get laid I have but one word to say: Pity.) If you have a problem with this, don't join up.

7) Have fun!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

There is a form. I will explain the length and what I expect from you in each category.

Please Note: I shall be in charge of accepting/rejecting profiles. If I haven't personally asked you for your help, don't. You may PM them to me and I'll post them up. But this thread works fine as well.

Roleplaying Form

Name: Do try to be creative here. Don't use Fred, Bob, or George. These are slaves, meaning their owners were special using names.

Age: This does have a limit and you must know it. A 70-year-old man can't kick butt, just remember that. The limit ranges from 4 - 80. I highly suggest staying within the teens, young/mid-adult range, however. Characters are more likely to die at the toddler, elder age. Keep that in mind.

Gender: Male/Female. If you didn't know that, leave this RP right now.

Sexuality: Are they attracted to men, women, or both? Yes, there are going to be homo and bisexuals in this RP. If you have a problem, keep your mouth shut and write 'straight'. (If you say anything to hurt anyone on this subject, you are gone. No explanation is needed from you. You will be gone from this roleplay.)

Appearance: You can use a picture if you'd like. Or, if you are without a visual aid, type a one paragraph or more description. Each paragraph should be a minimal of 10 sentences. If you can't make that I suggest clicking the back button at the top left-hand corner of your screen.

Personality: This is a minimal of 15 sentences. There's a lot more than just 'is nice and likes to dance' to write to a personality. Include their likes/dislikes, fears, dreams, pet-peeves, basically anything. If you can't make 15 sentences by describing them, that's a true pity.

History: I'm going to be lenient, since I hate filling this part out as well. You can reveal it in the RP just put how they escaped here. 10 sentences. Can't make that? Goodbye.

Other: Anything can go here. Do they have a companion with them? Do they know any of the other travelers?

Current Health: This takes 5 sentences. Describe if they are wounded, hungry, or tired. If you write 'perfect', do prepare to be yelled at. Your character just escaped passed traps, hounds, and people trying to catch them. They are not in perfect condition. That's next to impossible. Also, don't give me crap like "they had a good owner" your character would have no reason to reach Crystallized Miracles then.

Roleplaying Example: This is only needed for some people. I'll tell you if you need to fill this out or not when you fill out the rest of the form for my enjoyment. ^_^

-Use this instead of deleting the explanations-

Roleplaying Form

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Current Health:
Roleplaying Example:

Welcome to Crystallized Miracles...

Thunder Fox
sorry kim i am out i can barely do 4lines let alone 10

Sora The Brave
Yeah... Same here... *Hands a half digested cookie back to her.*

It's not that I can't do it, I just don't like doing it in every post. Especially when all I'm posting is eating a peice of chicken or something simple like that. stick out tongue

By K!

trademark
((me to they already get on me about the short posts i would give back the cookie but i ate it))

JohnBieniek
(I'll join if you post your character first...)

Wolflet
This should be in the Role playing forum...not the unhosted role playing forum erm
People follow rules or what you say "guidelines" in there...not here

K Tragedy
I'll post my character tomorrow.

I realize that. Fine, scratch the post limit and everything. I honestly don't care anymore, I'm tired and lazy so... yeah, go for posting or whatever.

Thunder Fox
im sorry kim don't be mad -hides-

K Tragedy
blink
I'm not...

trademark
Hi can i have a cookie

Sora The Brave
No. stick out tongue

Hm... I 'unno... Im thinkin'...

Wild-Cherry
OH!!!!!! eek!

Im deffinately in. cool

Damn moving disgust I've been offline for ever. Ill think up a character in a minute big grin

ChakraStrings
Roleplaying Form

Name: Actual Name Unknown. Known as "Blindeye". Perfers to call himself "Azan"

Age: Unknown. (16. He just doesn't know his age, but I'll specify it obviously for the character sheet)

Sexuality: Straight. (and no, I don't mind gay or bisexual people)

Appearance: (Picture)

Personality: Azan has good intentions. He likes to help others out, and tries to befriend everyone, including his oppressers. He is tries to always be optimistic, he keeps his emotions deep within himself, afraid that if he shows his emotions, he'll be beaten or made fun of. He can be shy at times, but Azan will always be there for his friends... he never backs down... and never goes back on his word.

History: Azan keeps most of his past to himself, but here are the known records on him: Azan, and his parents grew up in a small island village. His father was Cheiftan, and Azan had a lot to like forward to. But all that changed. Slave raiders bordered the island one faithful night, and killed everyone, save for the 'useful' ones. Azan was forced to watch his father be killed, and his mother raped and drowned. His only brother was sent on a different ship, and he's had no contact sense. Azan was only four when all this happen mind you. He was sent to a small holding area until he was six, when he was shipped off to a slave camp. He was always happy, but his disabilty got the best of him. He was constantly harrassed by the slave keepers, and was reguarly beaten. He stayed at this Hell until he was the age of 14, when, a different group of slave raiders came and attacked the slave camp. These new slave raiders killed the owners and captured the slaves. Azan then was sent to his current camp, where he is stays. His new keepers continue to treat him badly, but not as bad as previous owners. After years of being beaten, he became partially blind, and has a very hard time of seeing.

Other: N/A

Current Health: Partially blind in both eyes. He is always optimistic, hiding most of his emotions. No other known health issue is known.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Roleplaying Form

Name: Actual Name Unknown. Known as "Blindeye". Perfers to call himself "Azan"

Age: Unknown. (16. He just doesn't know his age, but I'll specify it obviously for the character sheet)

Sexuality: Straight. (and no, I don't mind gay or bisexual people)

Appearance: (Picture)

Personality: Azan has good intentions. He likes to help others out, and tries to befriend everyone, including his oppressers. He is tries to always be optimistic, he keeps his emotions deep within himself, afraid that if he shows his emotions, he'll be beaten or made fun of. He can be shy at times, but Azan will always be there for his friends... he never backs down... and never goes back on his word.

History: Azan keeps most of his past to himself, but here are the known records on him: Azan, and his parents grew up in a small island village. His father was Cheiftan, and Azan had a lot to like forward to. But all that changed. Slave raiders bordered the island one faithful night, and killed everyone, save for the 'useful' ones. Azan was forced to watch his father be killed, and his mother raped and drowned. His only brother was sent on a different ship, and he's had no contact sense. Azan was only four when all this happen mind you. He was sent to a small holding area until he was six, when he was shipped off to a slave camp. He was always happy, but his disabilty got the best of him. He was constantly harrassed by the slave keepers, and was reguarly beaten. He stayed at this Hell until he was the age of 14, when, a different group of slave raiders came and attacked the slave camp. These new slave raiders killed the owners and captured the slaves. Azan then was sent to his current camp, where he is stays. His new keepers continue to treat him badly, but not as bad as previous owners. After years of being beaten, he became partially blind, and has a very hard time of seeing.

Current Health: Partially blind in both eyes. He is always optimistic, hiding most of his emotions. No other known health issue is known.
Nice character, Chakra. Then again, all of your characters are awesome.

I'm going to print your wonderful Character Creation sheet out and work on it offline, Kim. I will post the finished creation by, hopefully, tomorrow. The post date depends a lot on how much time I spend writing fanfictions.

Deit
I aint quitting, I think of it as two chalenges, one for the character and one for me. My challenge is to think of enough words to make ten ((or more)) lines. but I"M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Zen Chiru
Sexuality: attracted to woman
Appearance: pic
Personality: he's very very quiet, when he wants to be because he was never aloud to talk unless he was spoken to. His dreams are to escape with his pet cat that he secretly kept hidden, and to make sure no one get's hurt. he doesn't like it when people argue to him or with anyone else but he has a short temper. another thing he despises is the fact that he couldn't eat anything but scraps. he wishes to be alone alone alot. he doesn't really think he has friends and never really did. He often trips and falls on accident. he doesn't tend to think about the past, only what might happen in the future. he often cries by himself feeling alone. he tends to walk in the back of the group. he also taught himself how to use first aid. he doesn't worry at the sight of blood, but he forgets what he's supposed to do. he mumbles when he talks and talks normally when he yells. he doesn't like to repeat himself alot, he believes you only need to say something once. he wouldn't know what to do if he lost his pet cat.
History: will reveal in rp. he woke up in the middle of the night, and picked his cat up and tried to sneak past some dogs. They spotted him and the cat hissed which alerted more dogs, and Zen started to run away from them all. three of the 5 dogs caught up to him and pit him, he managed to kick them off and continued to run from the dogs. he wasn't paing attention and ran into a barb wire fence and it cut him even more. now he fell to the ground in much pain as the dogs caught up and started scratching him. once again he got away and crawled under the fence. he let a sigh of slight relief, and continued on. he started running again, and he stepped on a wire and a bunch of cans clacked together. he ran as fast as he could and tripped. he was almost there, he's almost ascaped. he rounded a few corners and down a flight of stairs and he seen the gate and he busted it open and ran out with his cat.
Other: he traveles with his pet cat.
Current Health: he has many cut wounds and is starving. this is after he used what he could with first aid. he is becoming disoriented and very jumpy. he needs food, hopefuly oranges, that's his favorite. he needs water.
Roleplaying Example: (I'll do this in a minute when my fingers recover.)

$noopbert
What the f**k? It isn't hard to post 10 sentences.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Kiri

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance: Her hair angled to her shoulders, and bleach blonde in color. Two eyes of pure sapphire burn beneath half closed lids, and over meraculously pale cheek bones. Her thin lips are chapped and taught form long hours in the sun, and she stands at 5'3. Her arms and legs are thin and bony, and her ribs show through visibly through any attire ( which happens to be thin and used white shirt, and loose brown pants) she wears no shoes.

Personality: Kiri is, in the least, a strong willed, loud mouthed, airheaded brat ( Or so the others call her ) Somehow , though, they have always admired her. Kiri always speaks her mind, unless the well being of a loved one is at stake. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others, even if it causes her pain. With one like Kiri, It's more painful to keep quiet, and submiss.

At least thats how it was for the first eight years of her enslavement. Kiri was thirteen when something horrible happened to her. This changed her outlook quite a bit. Still, she stands up for herself, but she has developed a nasty habbit, and a mindset to go with it.

History: Kiri had always been a strong minded child. She took charge of all the other younger children often, and guided them in their affairs. She loved to laugh, and teach, and be heard. Her happiness was ever vivid and clear, simply daring any force, be it a rainy day or a bee sting, to bring her down. Nothing ever could. Untill then

Kiri had been playing with a friend one afternoon. The tow six year olds were wandering playfully around their mounainous village, when they heard a deafining crack in the air. Screams followed this, then more horrible bangs. The two took refuge near a watering hole, which many of the children played at. This was already thehiding area of three others. Now the five children waited, horrified, for hours for someone, anyone to come for them. And someone did.

The men with the guns approached them, and they all stepped out nervously. as they begun to explain, the men grabbed them, spekaing in a tongue they did not know. Their cries and thrashes did nothing to prevent what was to come. Kiri sliced into one mans hand wit her sharp, young teeth. This was retorted with a hard, stinging slash to her left cheek, and then she passed out. When she woke up, everything was different. She was crammed onto a small ship, her body tied to a post along with 4 others. The other children had been killed on the spot. She could feel the blood oozing down her face, hear the firghtened sobbing of her comrades, smell the vomit, blood, urine surrounding her. When she looked up, she saw that they wern't the only ones. Though so many were around her, however, she was trulet alone. It stayed liek this for a long long time.

Currently Kiri is on the run. Her arms are blanketed in deep gashes, allong with her legs and stomach. Her back held marks from the whips, but these cuts were different. She had caused them. The pain filled a void inside her, which took her to anither world. She had been doing this ever scince...that day.... An now, she couldnt even face the thought anymore. So repulsive, so disgusting.

Everyone must be looking for her now.

She didn't want to leave them, she really didn't. She just couldnt face it any more. She couldnt. Not now,not ever. That was precisely why she had stolen tht key, this horse...her freedom. But she would never be free, she knew that.

Other: Kiri travels with the horse she has stolen, and has aqquired many personality disorders.

Current Health: She's mentally unstable, and her arms and wrists are scarred and scabbed with recent and old wounds.

Roleplaying Example: Would you like one? smile

Sora The Brave
Name: Kori Nightgale

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Patch over right eye, little to no hair at all, and bandages over both of his arms, though his hands are just fine. Ragged clothing, patched over and over, green eyes, and bandages around his legs.

Personality: VERY optomistic, even if the situation is sure doom, it's as if he is blind and deaf and thinks everything will be okay. He believes in the Promised Land like no other, and hopes to find a cure to his disease.

History: Kori was sold to a rather plump man at a very young age, and was used for... Odd things... He lost his virginity at Six, and guessed HIV positive at Nine. He is always sick, though that is from his disease. Kori continues to see something positive in all situations, even though his mother and sister were murdered by the plump man. He now searchs for the Promised Land, with his band of friends.

Current Health: Kori has a Minor case of Leprocy (Sp? stick out tongue), but it is dveloping quickly. Thus far, his eye, arms, and legs are the only parts that have been attacked. And he also has HIV.

Roleplaying Example:
The dim room was lit only by a single lantern, and if Kori was caught he would surely be whipped. Tonight was the night. The night to escape! Oh, the joy he felt in his heart that he would finally leave this wretched place! But, he must not speak... Only write... He would keep a journal, documenting as much as he could before he lost his hands.

Dear Journal,
Word has aleady spread around the Cotton Field about the attempted escape, and we sing our joy during the day of old Folk Songs and coded stories. We will finally leave the White Ma, and reclaim our glory in the Promised Land! Oh, the joy I am feeling right now cannot be explained through mere words! Rejoice!

True, Kori was as happy as a newly made butterfly, but that all must wait... Time to sleep. The dim light was put out, and darkness once agained filled the feilds.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Can i join Kim? Please! cry

ChakraStrings
Whoowww! Thanks Rikari. And I personally like these "post limits", so seriously, I think everyone should obide by them, so at least their character has some intresting things that make them, well, them.

Whatever, that's just Chakra crazy talking again. big grin

ChakraStrings
Oh and, here's the pic of Azan (sorry for double post):

K Tragedy
Chakra - Yeah, you better not have a problem with gay/bi people or else I'll have to beat you with a stick xD just jokin' Welcome aboard!

Deit - Awww, your character has a kitty! How could I not accept you? Welcome!

WC - Oh. My. God.! The history made me wanna cry. Oh c'mon, I wouldn't make you do a rpg example. The great and powerful Jill has no need for such things xDD

Sora - Little iffy on the details but your RP example's nice. I like how he keeps a journal. I didn't even think about that. Nice!

Rikari - Yay! I can't wait to read yours! whoo! ^.^

----

I'll post up my own character in a few hours. Chad and I are going to look at guitars at his one friend's shop thing so I'll be back. Until then, byez!

JohnBieniek
Roleplaying Form

Name: Big Foot, calls himself John after his master's son who was a friend to him

Appearance: John is tan with straight dark brown hair coming down to his eyes, past his ears, and to his neck. His eyes are somewhat large and hazel with fairly long eyelashes. He has two parallel scars on his forehead which are covered by his hair. He has feet bigger than the average grown man, and was mocked for it both in the house and in it. The only clothes he could take with him was a white shirt with the sleeves cut off, ripped leather pants, and an old, tattered pair of shoes.

Personality: John is neither optimistic nor pessimistic, but generally acts happy whether he is or not. He is shy around people he doesn't know, but is perhaps too open to those he does. He likes girls more than boys as they were always nice to him when he went to town, while the boys mocked him, and except for his master's son, John, he may have thought that he was supposed to act like them and would have become gay (not saying anything against them just saying he didn't become one). He is often serious when he shouldn't be and not serious when he should be. He became an expert at making jokes from John, who, as his dad was rich, often went to social events with comedians and such, but he is often afraid to make them for he fears he would do so at the wrong time.

History: John was born to a poor family in Aberysthwyth, Wales. His father was a farmer and his mother a housewife. When he was but 2 months old, his parents decided to move to America, but as they had too little money to pay for their journey, they had to become indentured servants, but instead of indenturing themselves, the man who was to finance their journey made a deal with them, give him their son, and they could be free. The parents agreed and after the trip over, he never saw his parents again. He had been sold to one of the richest men in America. He lived in a mansion in the city of Baltimore, Maryland. John was treated as a slave, and grew up thinking he was one. He was never paid as his parents were promised, and was abused in every sense of the word. His master's name was George Friedrich, a German immigrant, but he was called Big Foot since his shoe size was 13, while his master's was 11, and many men's were less than that. One day, his master's son, John, his best friend told his dad that Big Foot had been misbehaving and that he wanted to sell him immediately. His father allowed John to take Big Foot to the Auction Block alone. John allowed Big Foot to escape telling his father he had run away. Friedrich was furious, he hired private eyes to track him down, not to mention a detachment of the army, and even men he found in bars who worked on farms or hunted to go after him with their pitchforks and dogs. John had made his way to the mouth of the Susquehanna in Pennsylvania before night fell. He lay in the woods under the light of the moon and fell fast asleep.

Current Health: Is nearly deaf and has a short memory from yelling and being beaten. has genital herpes from things his master did to him.

Role playing Example: If you want one...

Ruby_weapon
Name: Jason Riviera

Sexuality: Bisexual (Interested in both, but has a bigger thing for males)

Appearance

Eye color: His right eye is green and his left eye is a light blue
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Shoulder length all round.
Jacket: Brown Jacket, four pockets on the front.
Shirt: Black t-shirt
Pants: Baggy black pants
Shoes: None
Weight: 153
Hight: 5'7
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Scars: One scare leading around his right eye like an L, forcing his right eye half closed.

Personality: Very Quiet. Blushes when talked to by someone of whom he thinks is 'cute' and such. His embarrassment problems have gotten the better of him as to where he either runs off or turns away, as if the person wasn't even there.

History: Through and Through, Jason is not to be taken lightly as he showed three years back. He slipped a kiss to one boy as they were talking in town. He was then grabbed by the boy's father after the boy told him. Jason said nothing as his father pinned him against the wall. Jason kept his eyes to the ground until he heard the boy's father say "I don't want my son to be a ***, like yourself!" . Jason shot a look up at the man who had him pinned. He kept silent as he slowly raised his hand and grabbed the man's chin. He jerked his hand to the right, and with a loud, nauseating crack, the man fell to his side, dead.

The boy of whom Jason kissed freaked. He picked up a knife and raised it. He charged at Jason head on with the knife held low as to pull off a strike from beneath Jason's head. Jason stood still until the boy got close enough and ducked. His speed didn't help him. The boy slashed the knife upwards, cutting around the left side of his right eye in the shape of an L. Jason did nothing but take the lethal punches thrown at him by the boy, each one hitting him in his gut, threatening to make his insides rupture.

To this day, Jason Has had many boyfriends and girlfriends, but none had the matching pain and love of which the boy brought to him. Pain, the sadness that hit him when the boy almost killed him for what Jason did. And love, The passion of which He and him spent time together, expressing themselves freely without a care in the world.

Current Health: Slightly unstable with his words, says what ever without a care in the world.

Role playing Example:

Jason walked out into the open night sky. Listening to the wind as it gently forced itself through the trees. The sound of rustling leaves was most calming to Jason, the sound of nature. He heard many crickets chirping away happily, the dog next door was barking constantly, annoying Jason as much as it possibly could. Jason had not figured anything would come of tonight, but he decided to go to the park and rest, listening to every sound he can.

Jason walked into the park and sat on the bench. He listened to the mischievous children under the bridge, the sound of spray paint softly hissing with them. He chuckled slightly and heard footsteps coming closer and closer with every second. He looked over to see an elderly woman. She greeted him with a kindly smile, and jason returned her smile. The woman slowly walked past Jason and on down the path of the park.

Jason looked at the streetlights, the sound of the electricity buzzing through them were driving him mad. He ran his hand through his hair and stood up. "Yet another quiet night. Beautiful, it's quite a pity to have to spend it alone." He said quietly to himself as he made his way back to his house.

Is this acceptible? Sorry if i laid a bit to much on the sexuality, but right now, im'm kind of in a momentary writers block, so i just typed down what first came to mind.

Ruby_weapon
oh, and here is a basic picture of what Jason looks like. Clothes are wrong, but hey, im just talking about the face.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Oh don't reply to me Kim. It's ok i'll just leave this instant!

ChakraStrings
Ichigo-san... patience is a virtue.

happy

K Tragedy
*GASPS!*

Ichigo! Nooo! Sorry!!! I thought I did put your reply in that message though... I swear I did... O.O

Anyways... Yes you can join.

Accepted Ruby. Welcome to the Dark side! Mwuahaha!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Patience is nothing but trouble. Who needs Patience when you can pester people. evil face twisted1

ChakraStrings
Patience is the understatement of the year Ichigo-san.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea Yea Yea. Patience is evil and twisted as those nasty cookies Kim hands out. *Grabs a Cookie*

Thankie Kim!!! Post bio tonight. Gotta go in about a hour.

JohnBieniek
Was that a yes I could join or Ichigo?

Kurosaki Ichigo
It was for me. shifty

JohnBieniek
Ok. yes

Ruby_weapon
Thank you for letting me join smile

JohnBieniek
And thanks for not letting me join... thumb down

ChakraStrings
Ichigo ain't in charge you know. Anyhow, if Kim says "no" either revise your Character Sheet or just don't join up. 'kay? Good.

JohnBieniek
I know I was asking if he was approved or I was and I was just joking.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yup what ChakraStrings said. Kankuro can get owned by Ichigo! big grin

ChakraStrings
Harrrumph. Maybe, but that's only because the producers of the show make the main character of the show never die, and usually win every fight. Oh, and Renji with his uber Benkai would send Ichigo crawling into his "dada's" bed.

Now, enough spamming this thread, sorry Kim.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Oh sorry Kim. We will settle this some other time. miffed

SundaysTheory
Name: Rosalie or Rose

Appearance: She has thick fiery-red wavy hair that reaches her shoulder blades, it is usually tied back into a ponytail or braid at the nape of her neck. Rarely does she ever take her hair down. Rosalie has eyes that are an evergreen that fades to a lighter brown around the pupil. Her ears are slightly misshapen and Rose is partially deaf. The freckles across her nose that she has gained from working out in the sun make her appear younger than she truly is, and her skin has taken on a light pinkish color. She stands about 5'6'' but weighs an astonishing small amount (for her size) of only 98 pounds. Rose is a bit lanky and her limbs are slim and frail. She wears tattered clothing and sandals that are a few sizes too small.

Personality: Rose has often been described as nothing more than silent and mysterious since she does not socialize with any of the other captors. Rosalie would not ever be the first to try something and was not one to ever step outside of rule boundaries. She is obedient, doesn't question anything, and usually getting her work done for the day. But after the murder, Rosalie had a small but better outlook on life.

History: Being born into slavery, Rosalie has known no other life, or of happiness. Her mother had passed away while giving birth to her, and Rose's older brother, her only friend, was left to care for her. On her tenth birthday she was sold away to a young land owner. He was angry and harsh with his slaves, a merciless whip always by his side. Rose was purchased by him because he was lonely, and she was used for his own pleasure. At first, when she was viscously stripped of her clothes, Rose didn't know what to think. Her mind went blank, but she knew better than to fight him off if she didn't want to get beaten.

By age thirteen, after countless restless nights and having to try and avoid the ever-wandering eyes and hands of not only the owner but the overseer and other enslaved men, Rose started to lose the will to live. Thoughts of suicide passed like ripples of waves through her mind. First, it was a mere passing thought after another traumatizing night. Then, as she had no one to talk to, no one to understand what was going on in her head, the tiny thought started to grow. After a week of pondering on just this, Rose decided she had had enough. Often thought of as the only slave that didn't have the backbone to try and escape, she had little to no one watching after her. But she was determined to prove them wrong. Suicide thoughts quickly turned to plans of revenge and escape.

One evening, when she was supposed to meet the owner in his room for one of his rendezvous, Rose brought something other than herself. Earlier that day while cleaning dishes, she slipped a knife into her pocket, and carried it around all day. Nobody could've seen what Rose, simple, quiet, weak, stupid, Rosalie, was about to do. Adrenaline rushed through her as she pulled out the knife in the darkness. But the mans reaction was not what she had expected. He laughed. He was actually laughing at her. "You wouldn't dare," he told her. But didn't see the volcano of emotions erupting inside of her, and the rage burning in her fierce eyes. Rose attacked him, stabbing him numerous time across his chest, head and neck. Of course, the man put up a fight, but for the first time in her life Rosalie did not give up. When her owner finally stopped moving, Rose stood up, blood dripping from her hands and the knife. She swallowed hard, and her eyes widened as she heard footsteps coming close, but no one was supposed to disturb him until they saw Rose walk back out of the room hours later. But she was not going to get caught. Jumping out the window, she landed on the hard ground 2 stories below her, but miraculously only getting a twisted ankle.

Rosalie ran. She ran as fast and as long as her injured ankle would let her. Only when she knew she put a good distance did she collapse to the ground in a heap of blood, sweat, and tears. Little Rose ... had murdered someone, and now she would be forever on the run. Forever, until she found that place of refuge that she had seen all others talking about, this time there is no giving up.

Other: Since no human speaks to Rose, she found someone to talk to- a small field mouse she found and keeps in her pocket. She shares her small amount of food with her mouse, Milo, and she takes him everywhere. Rosalie believes Milo is the only one that understands her.

Current Health: From constant beating the side of her head, Rosalie has lost almost all power of hearing. When she can't hear the word's of the speaker she has taught herself how to read their lips. She is scarred and bruised, and always seems to have a severe cough. Rose walks with a slight limp from a swollen and sprained ankle. She has not been that mentally stable after the murder.

Roleplaying Example: Tell me if you need one smile

K Tragedy
Roleplaying Form

Name:
Aristotle

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Silky, soft, cornflower hair falls in untamed locks over his eyes. His mother was the most beautiful of the female slaves, and his father the strongest. It provided such a great mix of child. He was beautiful and very, very easy on the eyes. His own, a brimming, sunset brown could make his master/mistress lost. His frame was quite one to be envious of. He was incredibly strong, just like his father, but few muscles showed passed his flesh, not making him ugly-looking in anyway. The only true muscles, one desired by all of his oppressors, was his abs. He has a beautiful six pack, and he's proud of it. His constant, undying beauty made those around him want him more and more. Yet, as flawless as he sounds, he has plenty of flaws. His back is raked with scars from whips, and he has been branded along his lower stomach/pelvis region. But passed the gorgeous orbs, was great pain. Such agony no one could see, until it was too late...

Personality:
Ares isn't at all what his appearance makes him out to be. One would think he was cold, stuck up, and only interested in himself. He's none of the sort. He may be distant, and quiet, almost anti-social, but he would never act coldly to someone who does not deserve such treatment. He's incredibly sincere, not wanting to hurt anyone, but taking all the pain in the process. His heart is warm, filled with love for those who befriend him, and pain for what he's been through. His entire soul, mind, and body work through a common connection, his pain and his ability to surpass such agonizing thoughts. He always befriends those who need a shoulder to cry on, making him popular amongst the other slaves. At auctions, if he saw someone getting beaten, he would cause such a commotion that the attention would drift to him, and he would receive such a beating instead. He's willing to juggle the pain for anyone, whether he knows them or not. He would rather feel the agony of the whip himself than watch a mere child receive it. When he feels something is being unjust, he'll step in and try to stop it, no matter what may happen. He is a favorite amongst people, making his beatings far less harsh. Due to past memories, he is terrified of the sound of thunder and lightning. He will push away his fear if he needs to, but if not he finds it much more settling to close his eyes and cry in a corner. He also cannot stand the sight of blood, need it be his or someone else's. His dream is shared with those he travels with. He dreams of someday reaching Crystallized Miracles, and someday coming back to lead others to the sacred land.

History:
I'll reveal the first-half of this in the RPG, since he has constant flashbacks.

Under the light of a full moon, Ares slipped from his master's bed chambers. He dressed in a cloak, donning his head with a hood. He had gained the trust of his slave companions, one whom he could not bear to leave in bondage there. They snuck him out, hoping that he would someday come back for them. Giving a kiss to one slave in particular, he departed, running into the night. The full moon was cloaked behind a large cloud, as if shielding him from other eyes. However, luck was not on his side. as he raced through the night, the dogs awoke. They could smell the slave nearby, not in the house where he belonged. They began to bark, tugging on their chains with jowels wide and snapping. It alerted the guards of the lordships mansion. When the master awoke, he looked out to find his precious slave gone, for there was no body beside him for him to comfort during the night. He sent out the soldiers to bring Ares back alive. Little did the master know it, but he was in love with the blonde-haired boy. He could not bear to see him dead. The hounds were let loose, and tore after the boy's scent hungrily. Ares managed to find a river, and knew by what his mother had said that animals lost their sense of small in water. He dove into the river, not knowing that the current was far too strong for him to swim. He was swept away, his scent coming to a dead stop by the strong current. The dogs sniffed at the river's side, and the guards stared in dismay at what they figured. The boy had jumped into the water, and drowned.. They knew the young lord would be heartbroken, and he was as they told him the news. However, it was not the lord he was trying to escape, but the future that faced him. He knew that every slave would be slaughtered someday, and had gone to free, not only himself, but the others as well. Ares resurfaced just as dawn was breaking. He pulled himself out of the water, panting with exhaustion and falling onto his breast. He could barely move on, but a nagging at the back of his mind forced him to. With the help of a kind, elderly woman, he found his way to a small fugitive camp. There, he learned of the group that was seeking Crystallized Miracles, and agreed to join them.

Other:
He wears his slave collar still. It reminds him of his vow to his friends, and how he promises to free them all.

Current Health:
Poor. He has fallen very ill with a strange sickness, and his cuts and bruises have not yet healed. He also has a cancerous disease in his side, making his skin rot slightly. He is incredibly sick, but doesn't show it. He has the strength of any normal person, but inside he knows he needs to find medicine or else he will die.

K Tragedy
Everyone who filled out an application is accepted. I thought I said that. Hm, guess not.

Oh I don't care. Spam all you want, it's an OOC thread after all.

Oh my..! ST that was great! Aww... A field mouse!! CUTE!!

Ruby_weapon
Forgive my asking, but is the RPG thread up?

K Tragedy
Nope. Not yet. I'll gladly open it now if you'd like, I've just been waiting for a few more people but I think this is enough.

Ruby_weapon
Please do open it, i'm anxious to see this story go smile

K Tragedy
As am I.

All righty. I'll open it. ^.^; I'm afraid I'm braindead so I'll just put the info first and people can start RPing from there. I'll also provide a setting so you're not all blank

Ruby_weapon
Thank yo oh so uch. This site seems to be slow and not very many good role plays erm i hope and pray that this one lasts smile

K Tragedy
Me too. But it'll last. It must! Or else I'm going to cry, and no one wants to be around crying/depressed little old me... Trust me.

Deit
I have a question. Just wondering....did you let me join because of the cat??????? confused

K Tragedy
Heck yes. Gosh that cat was the only thing carrying your bio. *Napoleon voice: GAWSH!*

^.^ No. You had a good biography. I just liked the idea you have a cat travelling with you.

Deit
I'm surprised the cat aint exhausted, carrying the computer so it can just carry one bio.....

ok.

Deit
forgot a pic: the one all the way to the right.

Deit
Recap????

JohnBieniek
We're all in our camp in the very early morning and we're asleep.

Deit
(the pic messed up, hopefully this will work this time. sorry for the tripple post.)

Deit
Originally posted by JohnBieniek
We're all in our camp in the very early morning and we're asleep.

ok, thanks.

JohnBieniek
No problem.

Deit
Should we continue the rp???? what am I saying, of coarse we should but I'm asking the rest of u.......

Ruby_weapon
Go ahead ^^

John!attheDisco
forget this post

Deit
huh??? I ment who wants to continue???

Ruby_weapon
I do, hun ^^

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Chakra - Yeah, you better not have a problem with gay/bi people or else I'll have to beat you with a stick xD just jokin' Welcome aboard!

Deit - Awww, your character has a kitty! How could I not accept you? Welcome!

WC - Oh. My. God.! The history made me wanna cry. Oh c'mon, I wouldn't make you do a rpg example. The great and powerful Jill has no need for such things xDD

Sora - Little iffy on the details but your RP example's nice. I like how he keeps a journal. I didn't even think about that. Nice!

Rikari - Yay! I can't wait to read yours! whoo! ^.^

----

I'll post up my own character in a few hours. Chad and I are going to look at guitars at his one friend's shop thing so I'll be back. Until then, byez! ty hug

Deit
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
I do, hun ^^

plz don't call me that.......

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by Deit
plz don't call me that.......

Haha.

In other news:
THE RP seems to be moving along nicely, and the posts are actually intresting to read. happy

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by Deit
plz don't call me that....... sorry, sweetie happy

Deit

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Haha.

In other news:
THE RP seems to be moving along nicely, and the posts are actually intresting to read. happy

I agree.

ShinobiRikari
Still working on the character sheet. I'm being lazy this week. It will be up later today, promise.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Still working on the character sheet. I'm being lazy this week. It will be up later today, promise. Can't wait happy

ShinobiRikari

silent dreams

Wild-Cherry
Both are awesome!! eek!

I love Elie's history!

And we know you love wolves petpet

Deit
can I have a recap?????????

K Tragedy
Both are accepted too!! If I'm not here, WC, Rikari, and Chakra have my permission to accept people.

SD, would I really make you do a rp example xP welcome! ^.^

WOLVES!! *hands Rikari a wolf pup, glomps Kiba*

Yeah I'd like a recap as well. Just give me an idea of the setting and what everyone's doing. That'd be just fine n_n

ShinobiRikari
I seem to have left words out and misspelled them, though I was working on Word.

"She was a treasure and her master knew it..."

"...three parallel scars running over the back of her neck and right shoulder..."

*hugs wolf pup and it licks her face*

Yes, a recap would be nice... *looks at RPG* sweatdrop.

EDIT: Never mind... I thought you meant Kiba from Naruto...

K Tragedy
Both Kibas are good looking so I wouldn't have a problem with that. ^.^

John!attheDisco
(This shouldn't die.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.