HULK vs ALL BRUTES in One--on--One battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ooberstar
I see many interesting battles here. The ones that peak my interest are the ones where the combatants must rely on power//strength within themselves. That's why HULK makes for an interesting fight with anyone.

Here, I take HULK, since he's ba far, the most popular and well written of his type. I pair him against all the "LIKE CHARACTERS" I can think of. Later, I will pair HULK against other Heavyweights of the DCU and MU. I will try some of the battles that are not often seen, like HULK vs Captain Marvel.

HULK vs JUGGERNAUGHT. This battle could go either way. HULK is clearly stronger. JUGGERNAUGHT, while it's possible that he can be hurt and beaten, HULK is not the one to do it. Just ask THOR if JUGGERNAUGHT CAN BE HURT.

Realistically, the way Juggernaught is written, HULK could win, somehow. However, I don't see a limit to the Powers of Cyttarok. I just don't buy the "MAGIC is the ANSWER to EVERYTHING" belief. THERE are WAYS HULK could Stop Juggernaught.

Since I don't like STALEMATES OR DRAWS, as I see them as a waste of time, I'll go with the HULK on this one. I ALSO DONT BUY THE "UNLIMITED STRENGTH" Story with him. HULK DOES HAVE A LIMIT.

IN FACT, One way JUGGERNAUGHT could win is that the fight would go for so long that HULK would reach his limit and burn himself out, thus turning into Banner. I don't know many who could push HULK to that limit. Certainly, the number of beings who could do it by strength, in the MU, could be counted on ONE HAND with fingers left. JUGGERNAUGHT might be one of them.

This one really boils down to how the story is written.

I don't buy either belief, the "LIMITLESS STRENGTH" for HULK or the "TOTALLY UNSTOPPABLE " thing with JUGGERNAUGHT.

JUGGERNAUGHT Can't be stopped by brute strength. That's why guys like THOR or Surfer could beat him, where he could possible KO HULK.

However, I go with HULK in a close one. I think he has the edge in fight experience. Despite the fact that he's one of the dumbest in the MU, FIGHT....FIGHT.....FIGHT ... is what he does Best. He finds a way, using the surrounding environment, to beat JUGGERNAUGHT.

This Battle isn't over. I would ware myself writing about it before these two would do so FIGHTING it out.

juggernaut66666
another hulk maniac

ooberstar
HULK VS THING:

This one has been done so often that the question isn't "WHO WOULD WIN?" it's "IS THERE A WAY THING COULD WIN?"

For right now, I'll go with NO. IT's like putting a Tank against a Dump Truck or a straight strip of desert road. Here, HULK is the TANK

HULK WINS BY KO

bigbran
Originally posted by ooberstar
HULK VS THING:

This one has been done so often that the question isn't "WHO WOULD WIN?" it's "IS THERE A WAY THING COULD WIN?"

For right now, I'll go with NO. IT's like putting a Tank against a Dump Truck or a straight strip of desert road. Here, HULK is the TANK

HULK WINS BY KO i think you mean thing is the tank..

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
another hulk maniac
Hulkamania is running wild.

bigbran
its hulk brother.

bigbran
whatcha going to do?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p1Sbw52bBDw&search=hulk%20hogan

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
might as well put stacy in there.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_SZNO4X4rE&search=stacy%20keibler

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
might as well put stacy in there.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_SZNO4X4rE&search=stacy%20keibler
drool

bigbran
oh you like that you dog.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sxOaEnVZx9w&search=stacy%20keibler

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
oh you like that you dog.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sxOaEnVZx9w&search=stacy%20keibler
love_sickdawg

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ooberstar
I see many interesting battles here. The ones that peak my interest are the ones where the combatants must rely on power//strength within themselves. That's why HULK makes for an interesting fight with anyone.

Here, I take HULK, since he's ba far, the most popular and well written of his type. I pair him against all the "LIKE CHARACTERS" I can think of. Later, I will pair HULK against other Heavyweights of the DCU and MU. I will try some of the battles that are not often seen, like HULK vs Captain Marvel.

HULK vs JUGGERNAUGHT. This battle could go either way. HULK is clearly stronger. JUGGERNAUGHT, while it's possible that he can be hurt and beaten, HULK is not the one to do it. Just ask THOR if JUGGERNAUGHT CAN BE HURT.

Realistically, the way Juggernaught is written, HULK could win, somehow. However, I don't see a limit to the Powers of Cyttarok. I just don't buy the "MAGIC is the ANSWER to EVERYTHING" belief. THERE are WAYS HULK could Stop Juggernaught.

Since I don't like STALEMATES OR DRAWS, as I see them as a waste of time, I'll go with the HULK on this one. I ALSO DONT BUY THE "UNLIMITED STRENGTH" Story with him. HULK DOES HAVE A LIMIT.

IN FACT, One way JUGGERNAUGHT could win is that the fight would go for so long that HULK would reach his limit and burn himself out, thus turning into Banner. I don't know many who could push HULK to that limit. Certainly, the number of beings who could do it by strength, in the MU, could be counted on ONE HAND with fingers left. JUGGERNAUGHT might be one of them.

This one really boils down to how the story is written.

I don't buy either belief, the "LIMITLESS STRENGTH" for HULK or the "TOTALLY UNSTOPPABLE " thing with JUGGERNAUGHT.

JUGGERNAUGHT Can't be stopped by brute strength. That's why guys like THOR or Surfer could beat him, where he could possible KO HULK.

However, I go with HULK in a close one. I think he has the edge in fight experience. Despite the fact that he's one of the dumbest in the MU, FIGHT....FIGHT.....FIGHT ... is what he does Best. He finds a way, using the surrounding environment, to beat JUGGERNAUGHT.

This Battle isn't over. I would ware myself writing about it before these two would do so FIGHTING it out.

Specify who the battle is between when you make a match.

Or better yet: just read the forum rules before posting any more matches.

Closing.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Specify who the battle is between when you make a match.

Or better yet: just read the forum rules before posting any more matches.

Closing.

Damn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.