starcraft vs warcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloody bows1
the two most selling civilization type games who would win

starcraft
or
warcraft

Phazon
Starcraft IMO

Lord Kadaj
StarCraft, they're too hightech.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
StarCraft, they're too hightech. smile

looldude
bad matchup

starcraft wins

Tallis
I think you guys are forgetting about the magic in warcraft. A.K.A Blizzard, summon undead army, summon Inferno, Fire Cyclone, etc.

looldude
what is magic going to do if a starship can glass a whole planet?

Blaxican Hydra
laughing

True. The warcrfat guys won't even know that their being attacked, than suddently the surface explodes.

Lord Kadaj
A Magic Guy in Warcraft: *Going to cast magic*
Star Craft Guy: BOOM HEADSHOT!

Burning thought
Lich King mind controls all of the Starcraft universe and makes them blow themselves to hell OR

He casts an all powerful undeath that kills the starcraft universe OR

Kiljeadon creates a reflective demonic shield that sends all of the bullets and lasers back at the Space ships that tears them to shreds

C,thun sends a powerful beam through the starcraft fleet, utterly destroying them

Dudes the Starcraft have technology but do you really think characters like Dante, Kain and such have trouble against them, i doubt it due to their powerful magics and skills and speed, Cloud with his buster sword in FF with his magic can easily defeat gun armed foes

For a WTF PWN OWNAGE to the starcraft people i could bring in the parthanon of Gods who can control time, space, their basically very much like Marval gods Eternity and such, they create planets and destroy at will, i doubt a fleet of ships will scare them let alone damage them laughing

Also as i said first of all, the Lich Kings powers are supposed to be beyond comprehention now, his mind powers were brilliant before but now theres no knowing what he can do confused

Nevermind
Starcraft! w00t

ESB -1138
Starcraft makes Warcraft their slaves

Blaxican Hydra
*Fenix laughs as the Lich King starts to mind control various ships, and use hsi magic. Fenix presses one button, which completely obliterates the planet he is on.

The Lich king somehow survives, but now he's just floating aroudn in space doing nothing until he floats into the sun.*

Starcraft wins. Y asee, the shitty thing about Warcraft guys is that they have to KNOW were their enemy is, and see them.

The Starcraft team can blow up the entire planet before the warcraft army even knows their underatatck. The only way Warcraft can win AT ALL is if they have prep.

I AM ANTHONY
dark archon mind control linch king. and i think u just got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

ESB -1138
Badly owned. Warcraft is no more.

Burning thought
erm....what makes you think anything can mind control the lich king, the Dark Archon cannot mind control an entire continent without even trying and then cause a devastation of power that kills entire cities transforming them into undead

BullS*** on that rubbish about having to see your enemy, the Lich King doesnt need to see his enemies, he mind controls people who are miles away, how can he see them all the way over there roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly, this is just fanboyism in this thread if you can think starcraft can win

i doubt starcraft could defeat Marvals Eternity godlike figuire, the Parthenon of Gods are much like him, Starcraft has no chance against them, simply put theres no argument or proof to say that their all so powerful planet destroying powers cannot be reflected back at them with a quick cast reflection spell, or that their entire fleet wont be mind controled before they can do anything, or that the Gods wont simply use the ships in a little foot ball game that they invent all of a sudden

"golf anyone" says the king of the Gods as he putts half the starcraft universe down a black hole laughing

also how is the Dark archon going to mind control, he needs to be like within 20 yards or so to be able to mind control anything.....

Blaxican Hydra
You say theirs no proof to my statements, yet theirs no proof to your either.

Your just spouting a bunch of half assed assumptions, plus we already know your a major fanboy once it comes to Kayne...

Burning thought
what proof do you want, i admit theres no proof the lich king can instantly mind control the entire starcraft universe but read the storyline to Warcraft on the WoW site and find out about the gods, they could easily beat the starcraft universe

anything else you want some proof for..... ask and ill try to find some proof and post links if you want, but just because there isnt proof doesnt mean they cant, if a reflection shield can reflect swords, arrows and magic theres nothing to say a powerful enough shield couldnt reflect bullets, rockets and lasers

also its spelt Kain not Kayne and ime not a fanboy, a fanboy would have books, posters and magazines about the subject he liked, all i have is the games, also i just post facts or possibilities, i dont just post "Kain wins...." in fights i know he cant or fights that deserve a bit of thought, according to your logic your a fanboy just for siding with starcraft then.....Starcraft fanboy

i like starcraft but just becuase their futuristic doesnt mean they win, magic can do anything with enough power behind it, technology on the other hand takes a lot more than just power, it takes will and hundreds of years of development in some cases however a strong magic user can destroy a planet if it focuses its power and odcourse is powerful enough wheras technology can go wrong and be stopped

besides you seem more of a fanboy than me by far, you have starcraft in your name and your sig

ESB -1138
Tell me how a reflection spell works?

Burning thought
it reflects back a projectile that hits it, its basically a shield that not only protects from the blast the caster but it sends whatever hit it back at the enemy

ESB -1138
So how big is the shield?

Burning thought
it can be any size depending on who casts it, its usually as big as the caster, but more power put into it can make it bigger

ESB -1138
Starcraft has an entire planet to aim at. The reflection spell never encountered anything with enough force to blast away an entire planet. Who is to say that it would work? But then again the spell does fail.

Burning thought
true an entire planet, but some of the monsters are pretty big in the game, they could shield a large portion, and theres a lot of large creatures, so they could be dotted around, not to mention teleportation

whats to stop a large group of powerful magic wielders, beasts and monsters teleporting aboard the ship that is going to fire and killing the command crew before it can fire, nothing can stop them from doing that

Also were still forgetting that just because you blow up the planet doesnt necessarily mean its all over, half of the undead are spirits, a laser doesnt destroy souls, the Lich King and all his Wraiths and undead spirits will simply swarm into the Starcraft ships and mind control, slay and destroy everything they want

anyway although there not proof that the lich king can mind control everything, theres no proof he cant since hes not really implemented in the game yet. The Dragons are pretty powerful, especially Nefarien who definatley mind controls at the same time, dragon fire can easily be accepted almost as hot or perhaps hotter in some cases than a laser, just because its a laser doesnt mean it can cut anything into pieces

ESB -1138
I'm not a big fan of either.

Burning thought
well thats reasonably good because we can debate without fanboyism, i dont mind them, i think Warcraft and starcraft are both good games, and Starcraft 2 (if it comes out) should be brilliant but if your fighting with characters against eachother then Warcraft will win IMO because they have Gods and Dragons and Mysterious magic

ESB -1138
Personally I like Warcraft better then Starcraft mainly because Warcraft has the medieval setting I like; like with Legend of Zelda and the Lord of the Rings.

I AM ANTHONY
dude the nukes can kill all those little "Gods". there the urarji crystal wiped out a whole plaents life with out hurting the users race. so all they have to do is sned in protoss and use the crystal and boom all ur lttle monsters and "gods" are dead

DarthSidiouss
starcraft. no competition lol

Burning thought
Originally posted by I AM ANTHONY
dude the nukes can kill all those little "Gods". there the urarji crystal wiped out a whole plaents life with out hurting the users race. so all they have to do is sned in protoss and use the crystal and boom all ur lttle monsters and "gods" are dead

you cant kill a god with one crystal, you cannot kill a god unless you have a special god killing weapon, also their not little, their about as big as the entire starcraft fleet each......obviously this forum is full of starcraft fans who do not know anything about warcraft...fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic)

also it took archanis and zeratul a lot of concentration to make the crystal explode and they had to have the temple to power it, so your making this up, its an impossible feat to accomplish since they dont have their temple, also how are they supposed to do this when their being torn apart by undead, dragons and god knows wat

ime afraid all that has to happen is the undead spirits will kill the entire starcraft fleet, actually you would only need one, they dont have any weapons to fight spirits and thats ofc if the gods dont smash the entire fleet into nothing

looldude
why does it matter?

the dark archon can just mind control some of their units and use them against eachother no expression

you really think the starcraft fleet has to be really upclose to the earth just to "destroy" it?

it doesnt have to be, it can stay in space so far away and just bombard the entire planet without the warcraft units knowing where its coming from.

However, Starcraft fleets dont possess any capabilities to literally destroy the earth, it can however cause severe damage to a point where it renders just about everyone on the planet.

Burning thought
the starcraft fleet doesnt blow up a planet, it vapourises the landscape making it uninhabital, basically destroying the planet since its no good to many

AND READ MY POSTS AND READ SOME F***IN WARCRAFT STORY INFO FROM WARCRAFT SITES, jesus, how can once again if i have to say it in every post do you suppose the soldiers with guns and little space ships defeat GODs that are so large that they can kick a planet into pieces themselves OR Spirit beings that bulelts and lasers would pass through, STARCRAFT cannot win, ime sorry, they have nothing to kill Gods

kamikz
I think Elune would protect her planet pretty well. Is it all Warcraft beings? Like Sargeras "My eye can blow up the roof of the world"????

Burning thought
i think it is, it just says Warcraft vs starcraft, meaning IMO everything, Sargarus is an enormous Titan, and hes nothing compared to the parthenon of gods.......

Tha C-Master
They need to specify these, if they are going to do this... what about the Zel' Naga then... guys like that?

Burning thought
what do you mean C-master and anyway the Xel Naga arnt too strong, one of their enormous world ships and everyone on it was destroyed by EARLY zerg before they had hardly evolved so i doubt thell do much, also there not alot of info on them

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think it is, it just says Warcraft vs starcraft, meaning IMO everything, Sargarus is an enormous Titan, and hes nothing compared to the parthenon of gods.......

Which gods do you mean? The Titans were stronger than the old gods, and Sargeras was stronger than any of them. He is very high up there....

Burning thought
i suppose, but i cant imagine him being stronger than the high father..then again hes their champion so i guess he is stronger, either way he could beat the entire starcraft fleet on his own

Tha C-Master
what do you mean C-master and anyway the Xel Naga arnt too strong, one of their enormous world ships and everyone on it was destroyed by EARLY zerg before they had hardly evolved so i doubt thell do much, also there not alot of info on them I think they were powerful, but there wasn't much on them.

Question, between standard units, who do you see winning?

Burning thought
between standard units i guess.... tricky one, Starcrafts units have tanks and guns but in a magic world, a good spell can mach bullets and be more than powerful enough, if he was given enough time, not knowing how much damage bullets would do to a demon lord, Archimonde can make sort of magic sand castles of his enemies and if he destroys the sand he kills who it is a sand castle of

he could just make a castle of the entire starcraft army and crush it, like he did to the city Dalaren in the game

Tallis
Originally posted by looldude
why does it matter?

the dark archon can just mind control some of their units and use them against eachother no expression

you really think the starcraft fleet has to be really upclose to the earth just to "destroy" it?

it doesnt have to be, it can stay in space so far away and just bombard the entire planet without the warcraft units knowing where its coming from.

However, Starcraft fleets dont possess any capabilities to literally destroy the earth, it can however cause severe damage to a point where it renders just about everyone on the planet.

1. Whats to stop a Banshee form possesing a starcraft unit no expression

2. Do you really think a God has to blink to destroy a fleet?

looldude
and again, the population of starcraft are much more massive than those of warcraft.

a sword to a tank armor isnt going to even dent it. catapult to a carrier? its not going to even dent it. shield batteries ftw.

you think warcraft has magic?
arent you forgetting the protoss who THEMSELVES have magical powers?

ptff.

The only reason warcraft may win is if they have gods, but, can they actually travel in space?

you do know every race strives for some sort of technological advancement, right?

if that wasnt the case then we'll be seeing medieval knights killling terrorists and not the marines with guns

Tallis
Hello summon and army of Inferno's. Call forth and army of Giant Building to kill everyone.

(In warcraft3 I would make hundreds of trees of eternity since they don't need any resoures and you just need wisp their easy to make. I litterally made hundreds of them and annihilated everyone in the final mission of Warcraft3)

G a n n o n
Starcraft is the best rts ever.

looldude
so now we are basing this on gameplay wise now?

Burning thought
gameplay its unsure for me, i like warcraft, but its cartoony graphis are not the best, if they made starcraft 2 now that would rock evil face

also Protoss dont really use magic, its all mind powers and suff which frankly isnt that powerful, you cant compare psi storm to archimonds powers

looldude
protoss destroys the sun
earth dies.

Mesirus
DAM YOU warcracft is my favourite RTS game and you made me vote against it!! still it would be a totla lie to vote warcaft, its like say caveman vs astranauts, astranauts and have guns take away the guns that theres a good fight big grin

Burning thought
there is no sun, also its not said that the protoss can destroy the sun, just the surface of planets, i still say gods own space ships, i doubt the Christian god (i dont belive it but still) would be worried from weapons of human make or alien, hed just crush them

Mesirus
hmm, starcraft would have this in the bag, but it depends how the powerful the demon lords magic power is, i mean Archimonde isn't going dwon easy, is he, but theres no way of knowing exactly how powerful his magic is. The Pittlords, and Nathrezim would be buggers to big down. Deathwing would dominate the skies. And finally Kil'jaeden, another Demon lord, athought even illidan covers before him, but same problem as Archimonde, we know next to nothing of their exact magic power.

On the whole its the named characters that will present the problem for starcraft, as warcraft heroes are far more dangerous than starcraft's, but army to army its a slaughter, Starcraft is well beyond warcraft, with the odd exception (Inferno's etc)

Burning thought
i agree that army to army, (apart from undead) the starcraft easily win, but undead spirits cant be shot and the heroes from the Warcraft if included would win this

Mesirus
ah yes, i forgot about the banshee's, well it would be a great war

Kaled
ok, if whats said about deathwing on the "Deathwing VS Cloud, Squall and Link" is true, which i believe it is, Deathwing is the primary unit of warcraft that is used so has to be included, and is untouchable by starcraft, he's covered in adamantium to keep his body ripping apart with all his power, and weilds demon soul, so is not affected by any telepathic attacks including mind control.

Not to mention theres all the burning legion with all the horrors they have, they swollowed worlds whole, its what they do, starcraft's universe is just adding to the basket.

Burning thought
yes, i think no matter what people say, technology loses before vast magic powers

Kaled
i can see the legion corrupting Zerg, like they did to orcs. And i'm a Warcraft 2 fan (first computer or console game i ever played) its the reason i got into computers, games etc. And the dragons i always used to think the dragon were the coolest, so naturally i'm a Deathwing "Fanboy"

bloody bows1
Originally posted by G a n n o n
Starcraft is the best rts ever. woot i agree

kamikz
Starcraft sucks. "Runs away"

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by kamikz
Starcraft sucks. "Runs away"

*Tackles to the floor*

Swe_Bum
Starcraft pwns

Blaxican Hydra
I can't- I cant concentrate with your sig in my face like that.

Tha C-Master
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmMorrigan.

Swe_Bum
Hahaha!!! Mmmmorrigan is sexy!!!

Tha C-Master
MMMMMMMmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm keep that sig for a long time...

Swe_Bum
OH i think i will... Every one seems to like it stick out tongue big grinsmile

Hewkii_Dude

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Badly owned. Warcraft is no more.

I think ure exegrating a little guys..think of all classes rouge paladin,mage,warlock,hunter..rouge is just snecking behind and bakstabing , while paladin is shelding and healing! rolling on floor laughing and shelds can stop laser..and some of the guys got realy nice armor..

Superboy Prime
You better keep that sig, god **** it!

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

i wil Happy Dance

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
I think ure exegrating a little guys..think of all classes rouge paladin,mage,warlock,hunter..rouge is just snecking behind and bakstabing , while paladin is shelding and healing! rolling on floor laughing and shelds can stop laser..and some of the guys got realy nice armor..

Thsi isn't WoW, its the RTS games.

Creshosk
This would be such a kickass game.

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Thsi isn't WoW, its the RTS games.

but they got paladin leaders..

Kongu_Dude
but they got paladin leaders..

blink

looldude
How is thunder going to affect a starship that is made to go through almost anything?

besides, how will they know if a starship is close by?

All starcraft units need to do is just bombard the whole planet from afar.
Maybe like 439053934590 miles from earth lol.

Burning thought
stop saying Earth, ITS AZEROTH ffs, anyway in an all out war between everything Warcraft wins no contest, Spirits cant be shot and you wont kill a God the size of your entire fleet with some laser cannons

if its Units VS units then starcraft wins, simple

bloody bows1
ghosts can cloak then nuke the hell out of you...... and umm if your saying we cant see the spirits all ppl from starcraft have detectors so we would be able to see you and im pretty sure that even though your a spirit the protoss ship which i forgot the name of stick out tongue could freeze you. and then we would send in archons and burrow a buttload of hydralisks and zerglings by you for when you thaw out face it starcraft wouyld analy rape you

Burning thought
since when can protoss ships freeze permenantly, the arbiter can freeze for a short time, first off the Shades can see all invisible things so ghosts wont be able to stand there long enough with their laser sights to destroy us with nukes, which for one thing aint that powerful since their only sub nukes, also how can you shoot spirits, THEIR FCKIN SPIRITS FFS, a bullet goes through ghosts wheras all Starcraft things are hittable

and the Gods will kick the fleet into a black hole or smash it to pieces with their hands, or Archimonde will or Kiljeaden, The lich king would mind control them all...Easy Warcraft win, the only chance they have is Archons which can probably hit spirits or mind control them, but its doubtful they will do it before Spirits do it to them or the Lich king does

swe_ak5
I think ure exegrating a little guys..think of all classes rouge paladin,mage,warlock,hunter.. how nice...il make shore to bomb them too evil face Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
rouge is just snecking behind and bakstabing , noo...cuz they just walk on a spidermine and die Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
while paladin is shelding and healing!
what is there too heal after an atomicbomb? laughing Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
rolling on floor laughing and shelds can stop laser..
eeh noo... Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
and some of the guys got realy nice armor..
so what? What the f**k?

swe_ak5
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
i wil Happy Dance
+he wasnt talking too you... stick out tongue

bloody bows1
since when can protoss ships freeze permenantly, the arbiter can freeze for a short time, first off the Shades can see all invisible things so ghosts wont be able to stand there long enough with their laser sights to destroy us with nukes, which for one thing aint that powerful since their only sub nukes, also how can you shoot spirits, THEIR FCKIN SPIRITS FFS, a bullet goes through ghosts wheras all Starcraft things are hittable

and the Gods will kick the fleet into a black hole or smash it to pieces with their hands, or Archimonde will or Kiljeaden, The lich king would mind control them all...Easy Warcraft win, the only chance they have is Archons which can probably hit spirits or mind control them, but its doubtful they will do it before Spirits do it to them or the Lich king does you make a good point but i mean spirits ok everything else we can kill and all we have to do is get a bunch of ppl to nuke you all at once in different spots but still you make a good point

Himo
stop saying Earth, ITS AZEROTH ffs, anyway in an all out war between everything Warcraft wins no contest, Spirits cant be shot and you wont kill a God the size of your entire fleet with some laser cannons

if its Units VS units then starcraft wins, simple

No, it's not Azeroth. That's the Continent. Get your facts straight before spewing stupid things.

Burning thought
well its not Earth is it, Azeroth is better than Earth, at least Azeroth is in Warcraft, isnt it Azeroth and Kalimdor are the two main continents, cant remember what the whole planets called, anyway Starcraft lose against spirits and Gods, you cant beat either with such weapons

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by swe_ak5
how nice...il make shore to bomb them too evil face noo...cuz they just walk on a spidermine and die
what is there too heal after an atomicbomb? laughing
eeh noo...
so what? What the f**k?

i mean macic shelds...

Hewkii_Dude

and the Gods will kick the fleet into a black hole or smash it to pieces with their hands, or Archimonde will or Kiljeaden, The lich king would mind control them all...Easy Warcraft win, the only chance they have is Archons which can probably hit spirits or mind control them, but its doubtful they will do it before Spirits do it to them or the Lich king does

good i fought i whas alone on talking like it should be =)

Hewkii_Dude
the starships are easy dead just summon a warlock inte 2 the ship and he summons infernals or doomguards or maybe an entire army.. in 2 the ship

Tha C-Master
I think Starcraft wins in terms of standard units.

Burning thought
if you take into account World of Warcrafts players, that means they are bound to out number Starcraft easily since they dont have that many soldiers usually, the Zerg has millions but the Earth directorate probably dont have as many as there are WoW players

you have to take into account certain Weapons in the WoW arsenal such as special armours that could easily take a bullet, some that can reflect lasers or some even missles, Magic Armour in most games could easily stop a bullet

Blaxican Hydra
The UED aloen has billions of soldiers, and billions of ships. Reguler units wise, Warcraft gets WTFomgdidhejustdothatyeshedidjust dothatPWND.

Burning thought
i agree, regular units pwned, but the entire starcraft VS Warcraft

Starcraft gets WTFomgdidhejustdothatyeshedidjust dothatPWND.

Fast
You Forget that Zerg assimilate organisms into the Hive and that their are billions of them. They would slowly just infest the planet which includes the tree the source of the Night Elf magic. Also Dark Templar are permanenlty inivisble.

Are all four races teamed up or still fighting each other? and are all the Protoss, Humans and Zerg united?

Burning thought
i never forgot that they infest stuff, but their infestation takes a lot of time and its not necessarily True that they can infest a Tree, they never infest tree's, only living organisms and their creep covers the ground and moves around trees, also whos says the Elves will let the Zerg through, the Elves can blast them with fire balls and all kinds of Magic

Hewkii_Dude
And what about the Heroes in warcraft? they could do a lot damage to starcraft..some of them could even resscuret units.

Darth Kreiger
I voted Starcraft, but the Undead would destroy both the Warcraft Universe, and the Starcraft Universe. The Zerg's ability to Zerg would only help them, the Zerglings would all become Undead

Stormtalus
Everyone says that the Litch king would mind control everything. and the gods would destroy them but you would all seem to forget that sargeras needs a pwerful portal to enter the mortal realm and the gods are imprissoned.

The Overmind and Protoss are not held by these limitations. Also one needs to ask, what is faster, the mind or magic. Because the protoss use psi, or mental energies, while mages require gestures incantaions and thoughts to cast, and most of the timecasting takes time.

One should also remember that cerebrates are unkillable unless struck by the energies in a dark templar's blade. And whos to say that the overmind cant mind control, he controls larger legions than the undead. Souls might present a problem but the Zel ' Naga managed to create life so im sure their legacy could be used byt teh terrans for something

*i am personally a fanboy for Thrall and his quest to lead his people back to their origins, but starcraft would obviously win

Stormtalus
i never forgot that they infest stuff, but their infestation takes a lot of time and its not necessarily True that they can infest a Tree, they never infest tree's, only living organisms and their creep covers the ground and moves around trees, also whos says the Elves will let the Zerg through, the Elves can blast them with fire balls and all kinds of Magic um, trees are living organisms

Stormtalus
well its not Earth is it, Azeroth is better than Earth, at least Azeroth is in Warcraft, isnt it Azeroth and Kalimdor are the two main continents, cant remember what the whole planets called, anyway Starcraft lose against spirits and Gods, you cant beat either with such weapons And your "Magic Armor" cant help you when your mind is being invaded by an intellect vastly superior to your own

Stormtalus
And finally, i personally think that a dark archon is more than a match for the litch king one on one, taking their descriptions and not their in game capabilities, a dark archon is a being MADE of psychic power and would feed off of the litch kings psychic abilities
and what the zerg don't absorb or use, they destroy, so bye bye trees,horses,wizards,continents,and heroes
when it comes to archimonde and kil'jaeden, both can apparently be badly hurt by psychic abilities because they apparently have minds

*and if you really wants to use game statistics, everything in both universes can be "hit" and star craft obviously have superior soldiers*

Burning thought
roll eyes (sarcastic) erm...no m8 laughing

an Archon VS the Lich King, please hes often considered to be above most beings in warcraft except perhasp the gods...an Archons will could not overpower the mind of the Lich King, theres no proof of it, it would be folly for 100 Archons to try and take on the lich King

also just because its armour doesnt mean its not going to be able to reflect bullets, farmers with pitchforks can cut into Zerg, 1000 zerg, hydralisks and zerglings in the book "shadow of the Xel'Naga" got owned by a bunch of farmers, ime quite sure their not as strong as you seem to think they are

not to menstion now Outland is open i cant see Seige tanks and basically hardly any ground unit matching the Burning Legions Fel reavers, at least 8-10 times the height of a Goliath, made out of fel metal which could probably be compared to or is most likely far stronger than the materials making up Terran weaponry considering they can be broken into by zerglings,hell even hydralisk spines can break it wheras Fel reavers can take punsihment from all kinds of powers, it takes a small army of well armoured heroes to take one down

who says magic armour cannot give protection against psychic powers and whos intellect is higher than whos own? the Protoss are only mentally superior to humans, theres nothing to say they can mind control Elves with ease nor control few other monsters for that matter such as demons

hell illidan alone can probably rip most of starcraft a new one, hes too fast and too strong for your puny soldiers and tanks

Stormtalus
The whole point with the zerg, is that theres too many of them, not that they are strong individualy, and still cerbrates cannot be killed by anything aside from a dark templar

Stormtalus
also, both illidan and the litch king were nearly killed throughout warcraft 3 frozen throne, illidan was almost killed by arthas and the litch king nearly by illidan

a fel reaver still has a mind, and out of all starcraft races the protoss have psi blades and energy sheild, and there is no armor(and i mean no armor) that can resist a blade made of pure energy

And another...erm...last thing, your thinking in wow terms, im thinking in warcraft terms, in wow there are hundreds of super heroic soldiers with massive armor and weapons, i could think in starcraft game terms and say even if you have magic, ill archon rush and steal a builder and have both magic and psychic

Stormtalus
ok, ok, im actually done after this, i think that most of you dont seem to understand the starcraft universe, warcraft literally is based on one planet, so even with magic and strangth, if nothing else starcraft will simply swamp you all because they have at least 100( i say 100 very loosely ) planets to draw population from

Burning thought
Originally posted by Stormtalus
ok, ok, im actually done after this, i think that most of you dont seem to understand the starcraft universe, warcraft literally is based on one planet, so even with magic and strangth, if nothing else starcraft will simply swamp you all because they have at least 100( i say 100 very loosely ) planets to draw population from

laughing your done, finally......now we can make room for intelligent debate or let this thread die...like it did a while ago...

Warcraft has as many planets as Starcraft, maybe more, thing is in starcraft its a space game so they show more, about 8 planets you see in the game, Warcraft has Outland and Azeroth (whatever the whole world is called) as well as hundreds of diffrent planets connected by portals

unit wise as i said before if it was a battle between units you build in warcraft 3...Starcraft would probably win, also a banshee will just come and steal one of your builders so your Archon isnt the only one who can do it

also Arthas is quite formidable indeed at the end of frozen throne so illidan was outmatched and the Lich King was only nearly beaten because of the eye of sargerus which is the eye of a godlike being who could most certainly smash all the starcraft into pulp but anyway, the eye split his frozen cask...which allowed his essence to drip and it hurt him but now his formed with Arthas hes considered extremely powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.