Sabertooth vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Who wins I personally think it's a tough call.

Whittdawg92
I give it to DS. DS has got a slight edge in intelligence and ability to predict other's moves

Darth Martin
DS 7-8/10.

Grimm22
DS wins wink 8/10

Big Sexy
Depends on Sabertooth. Sometimes hes a monster in a fight and sometimes hes like a second rate villian. If hes on his game, Ds is in some serious trouble but if hes on a slow day he looses. However I highly doubt 8/10 for slade in either case. The Sabertooth that beat Wendigo and Koed Rogue would beat Slade.

B dot Rob
Yeah both opponents are on the top of their respective games as usual in these types of matches. Would Sabertooth have a better chance if it was set somewhere in the woods of Canada?

srankmissingnin
With out prep time DS loses 10/10.

Skeets
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
no expression

Grimm22

You = Foot no expression

Seriously 10/10?!?! What the f**k?

What are you smoking?!?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Skeets
no expression

How? How on earth does Slade beat Sabretooth with out prep time? Please tell me.

There is nothing in Slade standard equipment that will even slow Sabs down let alone drop him for the next count. What is he going to do with out prep? Shot him? Blast him with his telescopic staff? Or is he going to enter into melee with a guy who is not only stronger and faster then he is but a superior combatant as well? One claw swipe to a vital area an this fight is over.

With out prep Slade is hardly a big deal. He has lost to Eddie Fryers. Lost to Batman and left his win against Batman bruised and limping. Bronze Tiger out fought him. Deadshot has taken him down twice. Nightwing has owned him twice. He was stalemated by Azrael. He was beaten to death by Vandel Savage. I swear people on this forum have know idea what Deathstroke is capable of; it's like they read Identity Crisis 3 and then forgot how to think rationally. With prep time he could show up with those uber grenades that dropped Superboy or something but with out prep he is only fighting to lose... at least against Sabretooth he wont be fighting long.

Big Sexy
How? How on earth does Slade beat Sabretooth with out prep time? Please tell me.

There is nothing in Slade standard equipment that will even slow Sabs down let alone drop him for the next count. What is he going to do with out prep? Shot him? Blast him with his telescopic staff? Or is he going to enter into melee with a guy who is not only stronger and faster then he is but a superior combatant as well? One claw swipe to a vital area an this fight is over.

With out prep Slade is hardly a big deal. He has lost to Eddie Fryers. Lost to Batman and left his win against Batman bruised and limping. Bronze Tiger out fought him. Deadshot has taken him down twice. Nightwing has owned him twice. He was stalemated by Azrael. He was beaten to death by Vandel Savage. I swear people on this forum have know idea what Deathstroke is capable of; it's like they read Identity Crisis 3 and then forgot how to think rationally. With prep time he could show up with those uber grenades that dropped Superboy or something but with out prep he is only fighting to lose... at least against Sabretooth he wont be fighting long. Agreed

Grimm22
DS is still faster, smarter and more skilled than Sabertooth no expression

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS is still faster, smarter and more skilled than Sabertooth no expression Faster- not really but debatable, stronger- hell no, more skill- very debatable, smarter -yes. Not too mention DS healing factor can't compete with Sabes. Truth is this is a physical mismatch. Slades mind is his only ticket.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Faster- not really but debatable, stronger- hell no, more skill- very debatable, smarter -yes. Not too mention DS healing factor can't compete with Sabes

DS takes on guys like Flash no expression

Yes he's a hell of a lot faster than Sabertooth wink

Sabertooth dosent really have any skill. He's not wolverine. no

Big Sexy
DS takes on guys like Flash no expression

Yes he's a hell of a lot faster than Sabertooth wink

Sabertooth dosent really have any skill. He's not wolverine. no Actually his skilled around their as he as a big background of military training, fighting training, and weapon x training. And as far as taking on flash, I guess Green Arrow and Nightwing say differently.

Skeets
Slades Staff and grenades would down Sabes.

Soleran
DS would donkey punch Sabes in the ding ding, game over.

Big Sexy
Considering that Sabertooth is even faster than Wolverine, Hes Koed Rogue, and the Wendigo in a few panels, His healing factor is possibly greater than Wolverines and hes actually pretty smart even though he seems like a brute, I can't honestly give the fight to Slade. I just dont see him winning without any prep.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually his skilled around their as he as a big background of military training, fighting training, and weapon x training. And as far as taking on flash, I guess Green Arrow and Nightwing say differently.

Green Arrow and Nightwing beating DS is complete crap no expression

DS has beaten many many times before.

Big Sexy

DS has beaten many many times before. I have one last thing to say though, many of the things DS does is crap. Stuff like getting a flash is way out of his power to do. What really gets me is the how hypocritical everyone is (including yourself) about Wolverine and what he does yet you want to accept Slades accomplishments but disregards anything that disputes it. I guess thats just the deal with comics and their readers but it also makes threads very hard to argue considering everyone has their own bias opinion on something.

srankmissingnin

DS has beaten many many times before.

... Says the man who Slade taking on the Flash isn't a SMvsFL feat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slade hitting the Flash is the biggest example of PIS ever. Do you have any idea how fast the speed of light is? Well the Flash/Kid Flash move and react at multiples of c... but some reason Slade can hit them? In the Flashes mind's eye it would take months for Slade to even throw a punch. It is incomrehensiple that Slade would ever have a chance at laying a finger on him and yet you will argue Slade is capable of this?

With out prep there is nothing can do against a stronger, faster, more skilled and ruthless foe. Anything Slade manages to do willl easily be compinsated by Creeds healing factor while Slade's healing factor isn't fast enough to of any use until the fight is over. Sabretooth wins 10/10.

Darth Martin
Slade has been messing with Flash for a long time.(consistency). Nightwing and GA beating DS is PIS.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Slade has been messing with Flash for a long time.(consistency). Nightwing and GA beating DS is PIS. Wolverine has tangled with the Hulk, stabbed thing, beat namor, tagged speedsters, tagged spiderman and healed from extreme wounds. My question is would you call that PIS or not?

Darth Martin
Hulk-yes
Thing-no
Namor-yes
Speedsters-no
Tagged Spiderman-no

But we aren't discussing Logan we are Creed tho.

Big Sexy
Hulk-yes
Thing-no
Namor-yes
Speedsters-no
Tagged Spiderman-no

But we aren't discussing Logan we are Creed tho. No I'm just checking something else. There are many on this foum who consider everything Wolverine does Pis but everything Slade does as legit. I just dont see the line between the two that apparently many others see. It seems hypocritical to be that one would be known as a piss oriented character while the other isn't. This is just an observation.

Darth Martin
Slade is consistent. Wolverine isn't. I see what you mean tho.

Whittdawg92
if DS can beat a greenlantern, what does some mutated animal got against him?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
if DS can beat a greenlantern, what does some mutated animal got against him? um, that was more pis than wolverine vs Lobo

Whittdawg92
yeah i know, i just like pointing it out.

UniOmni
Slade is anything BUT consistent.
In one showing, Arsenal draws blood using his body, while in another, he takes hits from Cyborg and Superboy to little effect??
Takes on the JLA, and in another book, he beats Batman but leaves hurt badly??
Slade is so overrated that its insane.
I don't like Wolverine, but i can readily see that Deathstroke is his counterpart, in more ways than most realize.
SabreTooth should own slade.
Just for being creed.

And for the record, Sabretooth would own thing. Brutally.

Whittdawg92
DS isn't that overrated compared to people like Superfag, Butch Ironbox, Green Candle, and Aquaman with the Michael Jackson hand.

B dot Rob
Hulk-yes
Thing-no
Namor-yes
Speedsters-no
Tagged Spiderman-no

But we aren't discussing Logan we are Creed tho.

Well technically anything Logan can do Creed can do better as they are essentially the same type of fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.