Dedication

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBalance
Which order has the most dedication out of their members?

hahaha u thought this was some dedication to a jedi or sith!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Council#13
Well, let's see. The Jedi, Sith, Empire, and Republic were destroyed all from the inside, all due to mainly the same 2 people. I'd say the Rebels had the most dedicated members

TheBalance
I think the sith had more dedication like the nazi's

TheBalance
Originally posted by Council#13
Well, let's see. The Jedi, Sith, Empire, and Republic were destroyed all from the inside, all due to mainly the same 2 people. I'd say the Rebels had the most dedicated members

good point Council 13

like ur sig

TheBalance
but how were the sith destroyed by sidious

Council#13
Thanks Balance.

Vader destroyed the Sith, just as the prophecy said or something

TheBalance
oh i see cool

Captain REX
If we exclude the Sith that led it, I might have to say the Empire had the most dedicated members. I'm split between the Empire and Rebels, but leaning more towards the Imps...

The Sith were too unruly, there was no real dedication to the cause. It was a free-for-all of power.

There were Jedi who defected, of course. Still, the dedication shown by Kenobi and Yoda and Luke in the OT is extreme and definitely beats all. But with this thread I'm thinking you mean the generic masses.

And I know nothing of the Exchange.

JaehSkywalker
Exchange? what's that?

Captain REX
KOTOR... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JaehSkywalker
umm sorry... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
I'm roll eyes (sarcastic) because I don't think the Exchange should even be on the list. stick out tongue

J.M FcThumbs-Up

ESB -1138

jollyjim311
Not nearly as many, or nearly as big a proportion. Most Rebels that betrayed the Alliance were forced or tortured to do so.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And the Alliance lost many personal by going over to the Empire, so what's the big deal?

Could be......
I didn't read or seen anything on that....correct if I'm wrong(with facts please)!

big grin

Captain REX
Defections from the Jedi were supposed to be a pretty rare thing, apparently.

Archangelysses
Yeah only 21

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm roll eyes (sarcastic) because I don't think the Exchange should even be on the list. stick out tongue

oww... but still.. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Blaxican Hydra
The Imps were mostly anything BUT loyal to one another.

A brother stormtrooper will leave you to die on a battlefield if it means getting a promotion. And the Moffs all hated on each other mostly, they were always trying to screw each other over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.