Plastic Man vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
1.Who is morre durable?
2.Who wins in a fight?

Explanations too please big grin .

xmarksthespot
Current Juggernaut needs to breathe...

Darth Martin
........and that's not good either.

Whittdawg92
plastic man would evevn beat classic jugss with BFR, or just annoying Juggernaut to the point where he says screw it I give up.

Black Dude
Pretty much, there is no way for Juggs to hurt him. And Plastic Man is going to be annoying him with childish insults the whole time eventually he's going to give up making Plastic Man the winner, because Juggs forfeits though I don't think it would bother him much.

galan7777777
it would be nice to seem juggernaut absolutely destroy plastic man, PM has gotta be the gayest character i know of, but none the less it would be a good fight

Black Dude
Hater not many people can pull off the outfit Plastic Man does. And it's not like Juggs is any better he can't even beat North Star in an argument. Juggernaut has some really homo tendencies to.

Didn't he say once that "Women are sometimes just plain better than men." implying that he has slept with men.

Darth Martin
PM is aweswome.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by galan7777777
it would be nice to seem juggernaut absolutely destroy plastic man, PM has gotta be the gayest character i know of, but none the less it would be a good fight

erm

Anyway, a big fat stalemate, unless the whole "current Juggs needs to breathe" thing is true.

Otherwise, stalemate....every time, unless it's miserably written.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DigiMark007
erm

Anyway, a big fat stalemate, unless the whole "current Juggs needs to breathe" thing is true.

Otherwise, stalemate....every time, unless it's miserably written.

Yeah, current Juggs needs to breath.

newjak86
Yeah stalemate if its Classic Juggs although I could see for a limited time PM becoming the largest piece of bubble gum ever.

Mider
couldnt PM grow and toss juggs into space?

Soljer
Originally posted by Mider
couldnt PM grow and toss juggs into space?

Battlefield removal is only a viable tactic if the character has no way to return to the battlefield. Juggernaut has shown the ability to walk through space. Hence, he could (eventually) return.

Thus, it is inviable in this case.

Inhuman
I forgot to add plastic man to the "stupidly ridiculous" powers hero list I had made in another thread.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Inhuman
I forgot to add plastic man to the "stupidly ridiculous" powers hero list I had made in another thread. WTF! PM powers are aweswome.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
WTF! PM powers are aweswome.

yea they are, but not being able to be taken out by non other than maybe a cosmic is stupid.

Whittdawg92
it is, but it doesn't mean that he can beat everyone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.