Cobra Unit vs. Spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
The Cobra unit including The Boss vs. Fred, Linda, and Master Chief.

Linda gets a sniper rifle and battle rifle. MC gets battle rifle and rocket launcher, and Fred gets MA5b Assault Rifle and the halo 1 50 cal. ( I think) pistol.

Settings in a huge forest.

SpadeKing
who is the cobra unit? What the f**k? G.I. Joe? eek!

Blaxican Hydra
Um...

Metal Gear Solid?

I was hoping "The Boss" would give it away. But I forgot that most of the members on this site have an IQ lower than ten, including myself eek!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Um...

Metal Gear Solid?

I was hoping "The Boss" would give it away. But I forgot that most of the members on this site have an IQ lower than ten, including myself eek!

excuse me but my IQ is -5 thank you very much mhm the cobra unit loses since its not the GI Joe cobra unit

Blaxican Hydra
GI- Joe doesn't HAVE a cobra unit? You're thinkig of Cobra Commando A.K.A. Darth Revan?

SpadeKing
so its still his unit so its Cobra unit to me mhm

kamikz
The Cobra unit including The Boss vs. Fred, Linda, and Master Chief.

Linda gets a sniper rifle and battle rifle. MC gets battle rifle and rocket launcher, and Fred gets MA5b Assault Rifle and the halo 1 50 cal. ( I think) pistol.

Settings in a huge forest.

Who are Linda and Fred? Are they good? Do they have armor as MC has?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by kamikz
Who are Linda and Fred? Are they good? Do they have armor as MC has?

They are some of the other surviving Spartans, Linda is pretty much the best Sniper there is and Fred I don't remember much about him... can we get Kelly instead?

kamikz
Hmm well then Linda and the End would probably duke it out. Although she is good, the End was known as "the father of sniping techniques", he can comunicate with the forrest, and has so much knowledge of sniping it is almost ridicilous..... But I don't know...

The Pain could send out his hornets to kill either one of Linda or Fred anyway I guess, while being safe behind his comrades...

Now it's up to them to stop MC. Bees would probably swarm around him at all time, making it difficult to see. The Fury launching rocket fire from his flame thrower would be for MC like laying down under a rocket which is launching from space. But maybe it is good enough to resist that, is it? If the Boss could disarm him off his weapons (doesn't necessarily have to touch him, just the weapons) they might possibly win, but I think they lack the good firepower to get through his suit....

SpadeKing
Chief is waay faster than the boss as are the other spartans, but Linda would have trouble finding the End, I played him on hard and never found him glare so I left the game on for a week and he died so they'll take down everyone else and leave the END there

kamikz
Hmmm yeah probably. But the Boss actually ran about 30 meters before Snake could get his gun into aiming range, means just raising his hands. That's pretty damn fast. And the hornets would probably be bugging the shit out of them....

SpadeKing
Chief ran half a kilometer with torn achilles and after a missile impact in 17 seconds no expression

kamikz
And that is from the book, which is un-canon and not a source on THIS forum. (Note I specified THIS)

And why would MC even consider using Car's if he can run at this speed wounded?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by kamikz
And that is from the book, which is un-canon and not a source on THIS forum. (Note I specified THIS)

And why would MC even consider using Car's if he can run at this speed wounded?

NOTE: Bungie announced it as cannon so it does count

kamikz
Yes it is canon, but not on the KMC Game versus forum, I think that has been established. (Cause it contradicts the game itself).

If we are to count it though, then he is damn fast. I doubt they have the firepower to get through his suit, if they do they need to go on for a long time. I think Chief takes it...

SpadeKing
Lana said if it is cannon there then she guess it is here mhm

kamikz
She did? Where.... huh

SpadeKing
here

anyway if it wasn't canon then linda and fre couldn't be added

Duriel-076
Fred is basically better than Master Chief. MC himself admitted this.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Duriel-076
Fred is basically better than Master Chief. MC himself admitted this.

so but MC is more determined and he has a gap mhm

Duriel-076
a gap?

DarthSidiouss
k guys listen up. DURIEL DO U PLAY DIABLO ?? k lets get back on topic... okay now.. all they need is hornets.forest fire.camouflage.speed n skill. a ghost. and they win.. ladies and gentleman i give u the COBRA UNIT !!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Duriel-076
a gap?

in his teeth

Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
k guys listen up. DURIEL DO U PLAY DIABLO ?? k lets get back on topic... okay now.. all they need is hornets.forest fire.camouflage.speed n skill. a ghost. and they win.. ladies and gentleman i give u the COBRA UNIT !!

another MGS fanboy no expression

Duriel-076
I haven't played MGS. My brother never let me, then he had to return it to to Blockbuster.

And no, I don't play Diablo. My friend does, and he gave me that nickname. IF you notice, my name is written in Spartan style, such as, John-117, Fred-104, I'm Duriel-076!

SpadeKing
Did it look like I was talking to you? erm

Burning thought
i play diablo.....

Spartans lose bad, how can ancient greek warriors with swords fight the cobra unit with guns roll eyes (sarcastic) this is against the rules as well, both characters must ORIGINATE in a game....closed

kamikz
I don't see how the Cobras will get through MC's armor...

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Burning thought
i play diablo.....

Spartans lose bad, how can ancient greek warriors with swords fight the cobra unit with guns roll eyes (sarcastic) this is against the rules as well, both characters must ORIGINATE in a game....closed

Are you on drugs?

You must be on drugs, thats the only way I can comprehend what you said.

MASTER CHIEF FROM HALO IS A SPARTAN! HE HAS A GROUP OF OTHER SPARTANS!

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
i play diablo.....

no

Are you on drugs?

You must be on drugs, thats the only way I can comprehend what you said.

MASTER CHIEF FROM HALO IS A SPARTAN! HE HAS A GROUP OF OTHER SPARTANS!

Infinity
k well i love mgs it owns (L) love is in the air my buddies lol... anyways yeah i play diablo.. what char u got ? i got lvl 82 sorcie

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Infinity
k well i love mgs it owns (L) love is in the air my buddies lol... anyways yeah i play diablo.. what char u got ? i got lvl 82 sorcie
so there is no basic way of defeating this person since he will defend them to death though Boss is basically the only one besides the end who has a chance of even taking out a spartan's shield no expression

Blaxican Hydra
THe Fury can. Flame thrower drains MC's shields like nothing.

BUt yeah, I think that the Spartans win ,this is overkill.

SpadeKing

I've never seen the flamethrowe so ionno about that but I'll take your word for it I say Linda kills them all herself no expression

kamikz

It does? Well then let me tell you that the Fury's flamethrower isn't as an ordinary flame thrower, it is made from Rocket fire, same fire and fuel that space rockets have, meaning that it is awefully more powerful than a normal one.....

Blaxican Hydra
Halo Flamethrower gets rid of shield in about three seconds of fire.

kamikz
Lol, then this one could do it pretty quick as well. But of course, it is gameplay mechanics, MC has withstood explosions before and such....

Blaxican Hydra
True enough.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Infinity

cool, i got a lvl 88 pally, had a load of char, lvl 84, 88 pallys and a 64 Sorc but i left it too long and they all expired sad

SpadeKing
True enough.

you agree with that here but not in other threads no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.