Classic Juggernaut vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Iron Man
War Machine
Colossus
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Thing
Beast
Luke Cage
Mister Sinister

Soujaboy
All at once?

trademark
Colossus

ThePittman
None of them can touch him.

Soujaboy
None pose much of a threat, maybe Sinister could devise a plan but thats about it.

Accel
Iron Man could always pull a Nimrod. whistle

ThePittman
Originally posted by Accel
Iron Man could always pull a Nimrod. whistle And pigs could fly... laughing

Tshern
If they are all coming at once, then the team wins. After Ironman blasts Juggs' helmet off, Sinister is going to start a mindrape of the century...

ThePittman
Well considering that Sinister is the only one with metal, Juggs would kill him first or atleast stomp him then take care of the rest.

Tshern
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well considering that Sinister is the only one with metal, Juggs would kill him first or atleast stomp him then take care of the rest.

And hell he would. Cain Marco isn't a complete brick and he probably even knows Sinister, but the team wouldn't let him harm Nathaniel. Ironman could simply grab Sinister and carry him around in the air.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tshern
And hell he would. Cain Marco isn't a complete brick and he probably even knows Sinister, but the team wouldn't let him harm Nathaniel. Ironman could simply grab Sinister and carry him around in the air.

Sonic Clap whistle

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/generationx61098pv.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggernautShockwave.jpg

ThePittman

xmarksthespot
Sinister's a telepath if I recall...

Tshern
Hehehe, I'm not the biggest Juggernaut fan, but his attitude always makes me smile. He rocks.

But yeah, would that do anything to Ironman, Warmachine and Sinister? I don't think so. I'm not 100% sure, but if I recall correctly, IM and WM suits are protected and Sinister is immortal...

Well one problem with that is that Ironman would just fly around with him and let the others get slaughtered and Juggs could throw the others at him tell he either dropped him or hit him. Plus the other problem would be his skull cap so it’s simple not just blasting off his helmet.

And Ironman and Warmachine combined do not have enough firepower to deal with the skull cap? Current (?) WM was made to fight Omega mutants, so it probably has some tricks up to its sleeve. Dazzler alone removed Juggernaut's helmet, so I reckon this team can take it and the cap off as well.

ThePittman
Sinister is immortal but can still be dropped long enough for juggs to take care of the rest, with the skull cap on or the helmet there is nothing that he can do.

ThePittman
And Ironman and Warmachine combined do not have enough firepower to deal with the skull cap? Current (?) WM was made to fight Omega mutants, so it probably has some tricks up to its sleeve. Dazzler alone removed Juggernaut's helmet, so I reckon this team can take it and the cap off as well. That is only if he allows him and is not being dumb that day.

Tshern
So you ignore the firepower? Whatever, I'm out...

xmarksthespot
Sinister is immortal but can still be dropped long enough for juggs to take care of the rest, with the skull cap on or the helmet there is nothing that he can do. Sinister can be reduced to a puddle and reform. The only thing that I recall seeing hurt him is Nate Grey's hard psi.

Grimm22
If they are all fighting at once they can definitly pull it off yes

Thing and Colossus can take him down togehter while Beast removes his helmet and Sinister mindrapes him big grin

Tshern
Thanks, xmarksthespot. By the way, I like Lee Chaolan more than Xiaoyu.

xmarksthespot
Thanks, xmarksthespot. By the way, I like Lee Chaolan more than Xiaoyu. Umm... cool...? confused

ThePittman

xmarksthespot
I remember the reason he didn't reform straight away when he was reduced to goo in Inferno was that he was feigning defeat. He explains to Cyclops that his blasts really can't do anything to him in a later arc.

ThePittman
Well if he can't drop Sinister then if they could eventually do it.

Tshern

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22

Thing and Colossus can take him down togehter while Beast removes his helmet and Sinister mindrapes him big grin

Thing gets killed, while Colossus runs.

Soujaboy
Can Juggernaut move with his shields on?

yes

ThePittman
Can Juggernaut move with his shields on? He can fight, move and do what ever.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22

Nah. Thing and Colossus on their best days couldn't hold Juggy down if he wanted to get up.

All at once, Juggy still wins in my opinion. I don't really see sonics working here.

golem370
Well I hate to bring up Cartoons but Juggernaut was facing Cyclops,Rogue,Colossus,Storm,Wolverine & Jubilee at the same time. Plus people forget the Skull Cap under juggs helmet to furthur protect him from mental attacks. Thor used lighting Godforce and he fought New Warriors and they couldn't stop him. Firestar Nova Namorita,Speedball & Justice

guy222
Spidey already has a win over Cain

Darth Martin
None stand a chance of taking the majority really w/ the exception of meybe Iron Man and War Machine. Meybe.

redhotrash
Team wins, easily even. Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Beast are all agile enough to get inside and get his helm and skullplate off. They could do it without Iron Man and War Machine blasting him and Thing with Collossus slowing him down. Sinister has his way with him shortly after.
On a side note, at some point Spidey is blinding him with webbing, thats his trademark against big dumb guys (absorbing man, Rhino, etc etc)

Knowsbleed33
No one on this team has what it takes to beat Juggernaut. While Juggs isn't completely invulerable to physical attacks, it would take quite a blow for him to even register it. This team will go down singularly or collectively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.