Amazo vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
JLA Amazo with all of the JLA's powers (Flash, Supes, GL, MM, atom, WW, Zauriel, plastic man, Aquaman, steel, orion, etc)

vs

Thanos

*Note* This version of Amazo will not copy Thanos powers, he only copies active JLA powers as written.

xmarksthespot
Like every JLA member ever? Simultaneously and cumulatively?

Avalonofthewind
Pretty much. The same Amazo that showed up in JLA and whooped them because he had all their powers combined.

All the ones I stated above plus people like black lightning, Firestorm, powergirl, mister miracle..

Basically the most powerful version of Amazo I've seen in the comics.

Tshern
Flash's powers? And all the rest? Thanos loses the match...

complexbrother
it's a tossup. I can't call it. but I'll say Thanos 5.5 outa 10

bigbran
the grey amazo would lose, the one who actully shown the copieing abilitys.
the gold one would beat thanos, pretty good.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
the grey amazo would lose, the one who actully shown the copieing abilitys.
the gold one would beat thanos, pretty good.

Different Amazo... this one doesn't copy their weaknesses and uses all their powers simultaneously.

lilnutta12
thanos could win here
if Silver Surfer can beat most of the justice leagues - original forms or out of prep forms

thanos always beats ss - so he could do this

flash wuld be shrinked into a mini bobbble head by SS - thanos could do the same - he has the power cosmos i think

if so he can win

infinite gauntlet is way over kill

Skeets
Originally posted by lilnutta12
thanos could win here
if Silver Surfer can beat most of the justice leagues - original forms or out of prep forms

thanos always beats ss - so he could do this

flash wuld be shrinked into a mini bobbble head by SS - thanos could do the same - he has the power cosmos i think

if so he can win

infinite gauntlet is way over kill
First of all that's just bad logic and second what the hell's the power cosmos?..blink
Thanos' only chance is to take him apart via Tk/Cosmic powers.Amazo's still a piece of Tech Thanos should be able to shut him down with the raise of his hand.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Skeets
First of all that's just bad logic and second what the hell's the power cosmos?..blink
Thanos' only chance is to take him apart via Tk/Cosmic powers.Amazo's still a piece of Tech Thanos should be able to shut him down with the raise of his hand.

good point.
Plus I want to know just how powerful thanos level is in Anihilation.

Skeets
Originally posted by Inhuman
good point.
Plus I want to know just how powerful thanos level is in Anihilation.
He's still protected by Death so he's up there.
Edit:Protect is probably not the word..hmm She still has her eye on him though so i doubt she'll let him get killed.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Different Amazo... this one doesn't copy their weaknesses and uses all their powers simultaneously. ok, is this the cartoon one?

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
ok, is this the cartoon one?
No,it's the gay looking one from the comics.He's nothing like the Gold one from the cartoon....erm

Avalonofthewind

With all those powers simultanously? I doubt it.

No,it's the gay looking one from the comics.He's nothing like the Gold one from the cartoon....erm

He is kinda gay looking, but that shouldn't be a measure of his power...otherwise Norrin is near the top of the list of the "fruity looking" club.

Skeets
With all those powers simultanously? I doubt it.

He is kinda gay looking, but that shouldn't be a measure of his power...otherwise Norrin is near the top of the list of the "fruity looking" club.
He's still Tech anyone with Cosmic powers on the level of Surfer,thanos etc ...Should be able to take it apart with a wave of their hand.You're probably right though he should be protected with all those powers.srug

And Surfer doesn't look fruity at all...erm
the briefs might look a little weird depending on who's the artist.
Supes Still one of the Gayest looking though....wink

Avalonofthewind
He's still Tech anyone with Cosmic powers on the level of Surfer,thanos etc ...Should be able to take it apart with a wave of their hand.You're probably right though he should be protected with all those powers.srug

And Surfer doesn't look fruity at all...erm
the briefs might look a little weird depending on who's the artist.
Supes Still one of the Gayest looking though....wink

If Amazo had just come online with on powers...no doubt...Thanos has the advantage, but with all these powers... no chance.

A naked bald headed silver man who only wears tiny briefs once in a while takes the fruity cake. laughing

galan7777777
it depends which amazo ure talking about, the one from the JLA cartoon was even called by superman himself "the most powerful being in the universe" but even with him just copying the JLA's powers, thanos would be no match

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by galan7777777
it depends which amazo ure talking about, the one from the JLA cartoon was even called by superman himself "the most powerful being in the universe" but even with him just copying the JLA's powers, thanos would be no match

I'm using this Amazo.

http://spider-bob.com/villains/dc/images/Amazo02.jpg

galan7777777
I'm using this Amazo.

http://spider-bob.com/villains/dc/images/Amazo02.jpg it looks like the 2 versions have the same overall effect lol!

Validus
JLA #27 Amazo. A list of all the powersets he had.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Batman
Plastic Man
Zauriel
Huntress
Steel
Big Barda
Atom
Captain Atom
Animal Man
Aztek
Black Lightning
Bloodwynd
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Creeper
Elongated Man
Firestorm
Fire
Jade
Lightray
Mr. Miracle
Obsidian
Power Girl
The Ray
Captain Marvel
Dr. Light
Oracle
Starman

Should be safe to say he takes the majority.

bigbran
pics not working

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Validus
JLA #27 Amazo. A list of all the powersets he had.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Batman
Plastic Man
Zauriel
Huntress
Steel
Big Barda
Atom
Captain Atom
Animal Man
Aztek
Black Lightning
Bloodwynd
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Creeper
Elongated Man
Firestorm
Fire
Jade
Lightray
Mr. Miracle
Obsidian
Power Girl
The Ray
Captain Marvel
Dr. Light
Oracle
Starman

Should be safe to say he takes the majority. immoral or not, he's screwed.

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

Delta1938
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

In the dream he has after being KTFOed by this Amazo.

Sixth_Winged
Holy Thanos Threads Necroing Batman!!

Golgo13
Amazo.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Holy Thanos Threads Necroing Batman!!

smile big grin laughing out loud laughing

Xplosive
Thanos curbstomps

Easily.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Amazo, spitestomps.

carver9
It depends on which Amazo. The last one that showed up that Diana stalemated, Thanos wins. Any others would kill Thanos. Easily imo.

h1a8
Thanos curbstomps

This guy Cosmic_Beings just comes on kmc and starts trolling left and right.
wow.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
It depends on which Amazo. The last one that showed up that Diana stalemated, Thanos wins. Any others would kill Thanos. Easily imo. Characters fight under Full Capacity. Also PIS is not allowed. The OP stated he has powers of Flash. This makes it a stomp in his favor.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
It depends on which Amazo. The last one that showed up that Diana stalemated, Thanos wins. Any others would kill Thanos. Easily imo.

Estacado
Thanos copies his powerset and rapes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.