MS Paint Lightsabers SIGS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediLowbacca
I have a fun hobby of making lightsabers in MS Paint. I will make you one for FREE YAY. Haha. Well just fill out this form.

My goal is to make exact replicas from the movies so if you want a lightsaber from the movie just provide a picture.

Fill out Form Below

Name:
Color:
Style(Character's Lightsaber)sadOptional)
Vertical or Horizantal:
Text/Text ColorsadOptional)
Background Color:

EXAMPLE:::

JediLowbacca
Another Example:::

JediLowbacca
These Lightsabers can be used for...

1.RP
2.To Look at and go...OoOoo...
3.Find out how to make one yourself
4. FOR YOUR SIG!!

Haha

HAVE FUN

O yea one more thing....
Dont PM me with order form PLESE!!

LanceWindu
I used to make M$ Paint 'sabers as well...it was fun coming up with new designs, nowadays though, I use Photoshop. I haven't tried making hilts with it yet, but I've mastered the art of creating the blade.

TOH
Cool cool

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I used to make M$ Paint 'sabers as well...it was fun coming up with new designs, nowadays though, I use Photoshop. I haven't tried making hilts with it yet, but I've mastered the art of creating the blade.
Kool yea iv bin ventruing with Photoshop as well the hilts are preety easy. I have a website for them that ill be gald to give you. But im at my grandma's house and the website is on my computer at home and i dont remember it off the top of my head

LanceWindu
Originally posted by JediLowbacca
Kool yea iv bin ventruing with Photoshop as well the hilts are preety easy. I have a website for them that ill be gald to give you. But im at my grandma's house and the website is on my computer at home and i dont remember it off the top of my head

Not just hilts to add the blade to right? I want to learn to make the hilts from scratch.

JediLowbacca
Yea its shows all the steps its very clear. And it has trhis little detail were when the blade and the hilt touch it makes a brightness. its very good in detail

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not just hilts to add the blade to right? I want to learn to make the hilts from scratch.

OoOOoooo i found it here you go

http://www.bluesfear.com/tutorials/Lightsaber.php

LanceWindu
OoOOoooo i found it here you go

http://www.bluesfear.com/tutorials/Lightsaber.php

Just checked it out, the hilt looks really poor.

JediLowbacca
Yea its ok i guess...i couldent find a better one.....Hey wait a second XD

DO you know who this is?

Its KornInTheKrops on AIM haha thats so weird...

LanceWindu
Yea its ok i guess...i couldent find a better one.....Hey wait a second XD

DO you know who this is?

Its KornInTheKrops on AIM haha thats so weird...

How's that weird?

JediLowbacca
Umm...Because i quit for a long time and now im back...and your still here....thats why lol

LanceWindu
Umm...Because i quit for a long time and now im back...and your still here....thats why lol

I don't remember you. confused

JediLowbacca
haha that hurts man...lol JK well i was Minicartman9(When u were a Mod) Then i quit then i met you on Xbox Live (Jediwookiee is my tag) And i got your screen name on AIM aswell

Does that help....XD

LanceWindu
haha that hurts man...lol JK well i was Minicartman9(When u were a Mod) Then i quit then i met you on Xbox Live (Jediwookiee is my tag) And i got your screen name on AIM aswell

Does that help....XD

Ooooooooooh! Didn't know you as Minicartman9, but yeah Jediwookiee I know. yes I think I still have a day or so left on Xbox Live (not renewing my account erm I need money).

JediLowbacca
haha yea. Well Mine lasts till christmas so yea...but my stupid new dog , which is a rot like chewed up my MIC and i can only hear people thru the headset i cant talk *Sigh*

Hey maybe we should get back on track with this topic haha, Before it gets locked or something

LanceWindu
haha yea. Well Mine lasts till christmas so yea...but my stupid new dog , which is a rot like chewed up my MIC and i can only hear people thru the headset i cant talk *Sigh*

Hey maybe we should get back on track with this topic haha, Before it gets locked or something

Meh, I sleep with the mod here, we're good.

Just kidding, don't kill me Lana.

Lana
stick out tongue

Chat as you wish, just be sure that stuff relevant to the thread (ie your sigs) gets posted as well every so often to keep it on topic.

Barker
If this were to be locked for being off Topic, my thread would've been closed months ago.

JediLowbacca
haha ok well when i was on KMC a year ago its was extremly sctrict...as a matter of fact I think Lance was the one always giving me crap...haha

WHO WANTS A FREE LIGHTSABER COMON!!! lol

LanceWindu
haha ok well when i was on KMC a year ago its was extremly sctrict...as a matter of fact I think Lance was the one always giving me crap...haha

WHO WANTS A FREE LIGHTSABER COMON!!! lol

I probably was...when I am in professional mode, I don't give anyone slack.

JediLowbacca
Heh well your almost a mod...Your a god to all the little KMC newbies xD

JediLowbacca
Yay new Sith lightsaber

DigiMark007
Hmmm...

*debates asking for one*

Nah, too much pride. Damn my laziness....

Cool premise Lowey. You should try and branch out some too and do other stuff if you can. But sabers are always good. thumb up

JediLowbacca
Heh thanks

Scottie
could i get a saber to put in my profile

Name: Scottie
Color: green
Style(Character's Lightsaber): dont mind
Vertical or Horizantal: Horizontal
Text/Text ColorOptional) could you use this font 01 Digitall
Background Color: white

Cheers big grin

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by Scottie
could i get a saber to put in my profile

Name: Scottie
Color: green
Style(Character's Lightsaber): dont mind
Vertical or Horizantal: Horizontal
Text/Text ColorOptional) could you use this font 01 Digitall
Background Color: white

Cheers big grin

For scottie

LanceWindu
I was thinking of requesting one and saying "Background Color: Transparent evil face Let's see your M$ Paint do that!"

JediLowbacca
IHAVE ADOBE haha

JediLowbacca
I dont understand the transparent backgrounds tho

Scottie
For scottie

yay, it rocks...great job big grin

JediLowbacca
Yay new Double sidded Lightsabers

(Darht Maul Replica)

JediLowbacca
I made the darth maul lightsaber Because everyone likes Darth Maul AND NOONE WANTS ONE?! ZOMG

DigiMark007
I'd like one that's 9 inches.

...oh wait, is this the sig thread? Damn!

*leaves*

embarrasment wink

JediLowbacca
confused huh?

Barker
lol

Atomicpuppydog
Name: Atomicpuppydog
Colour: Red
Style: Darth Maul
Text: NONE
Background: White

Barker
What are the Odds that you registered only for a Lightsaber?

You remind me of the scum that registered for Glitter names. (And didn't get them. ermm)

JediLowbacca
Haha sorry i havent bin on

I finally got a life and got of the computer BUT I GOT DUMPED NOW IM BACK WII

Ill start taking lightsaber requests still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.