Wolverine vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Fight to the death, both bloodlusted and full of rage.

Darth Martin
Wolverine. I'm sure this has been done before.

Sea King
Stalmate cause their healing factor is the same right?

Darth Martin
Exp.-Logan
Strength-Creed
Speed-Stalemate
Healing-Stalemate
Ruthlessness-Creed
Fighter-Logan

Creed is Logans *****!

who?-kid
Original thread.

Kaos sebaceous
stalemate

jinzin
wow.. so you guys... ummm don't know too much about wolvie's and sabe's history.. cause sabretooth has beaten wolverine down in nearly 80% of their encounters.. all out.. creed wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by jinzin
wow.. so you guys... ummm don't know too much about wolvie's and sabe's history.. cause sabretooth has beaten wolverine down in nearly 80% of their encounters.. all out.. creed wins. I remember in the 80s when Sabes was a beast. Jinzin, do you know the comic where Sabes killes Wendigo?

jinzin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I remember in the 80s when Sabes was a beast. Jinzin, do you know the comic where Sabes killes Wendigo? ...and turns him into a fur coat.. yup.. i posted scans of that in the sabes respect thread... sabretooth still is a beast.. he's just written VERY VERY inconsistently...

joesha28
Can you post some of their fights? Pls.

Psyquis52
wow.. so you guys... ummm don't know too much about wolvie's and sabe's history.. cause sabretooth has beaten wolverine down in nearly 80% of their encounters.. all out.. creed wins. definately co-signed. wink

The Fake Macoy
Remember in the old days how Sabertooth owned Wolverine? That's changed a lot though since then.

capt it up
wow.. so you guys... ummm don't know too much about wolvie's and sabe's history.. cause sabretooth has beaten wolverine down in nearly 80% of their encounters.. all out.. creed wins.
the book the best of wolverine does not agree with u.

Brutacus
Originally posted by capt it up
the book the best of wolverine does not agree with u.

Euh the book the best of wolverine?
Wouldn't be great to let him lose to much against Sabertooth in a book called THE BEST of wolverine, now would it?

capt it up
Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh the book the best of wolverine?
Wouldn't be great to let him lose to much against Sabertooth in a book called THE BEST of wolverine, now would it?
go read the book and u will understand what I mean.

The book gives the percent and such of wolverine vs each of his villains.
It gives wolverines amount of wins vs and loses vs
omga red
lady deathstrike
sabertooth
ect.

joesha28
So what are the percentage?

capt it up
Originally posted by joesha28
So what are the percentage?
I dont know I have to look it up at the comic store i did not by the book becuase it is like 60 bucks lol. I do how ever know wolverine had the winning record

soxfn89
this is a very hard fight to judge but in the end I'd give it to wolverine based on his superior skill

jinzin
Originally posted by joesha28
Can you post some of their fights? Pls. sure.. when i get my scanner up and running again.. confused

Originally posted by capt it up
the book the best of wolverine does not agree with u. pffft well that's a shame cause the comic books DO... c'mon the only time's wolverine's beaten sabretooth without use of plot devices or other some such... were in wolvie 145 and xmen 125 and that was off panal... percentage wise sabretooth has beaten logan far more times than the other way around.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine has won the hight majority of his fights with Sabretooth. Now most of his wins involve a plot device but in the end he has beaten Sabretooth far more then he has lost.

bigbran
wolverine should never beat omega red!!

jinzin
i'm talking sans plot divices here srank.. you know that.

Ritoshi
Sabertooth Vs Captain America with two shields!!!!!!!

srankmissingnin
i'm talking sans plot divices here srank.. you know that.

Even so how many wins does Sabretooth have? Two? Three? I can't recall of the top of my head but it isn't much more then Wolverine has in a straight up fight.

bigbran
wolverine is about as big as the stuff that cums out the back ouf me, and he smells the same too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by bigbran
wolverine is about as big as the stuff that cums out the back ouf me, and he smells the same too.

How very insightful...

Thanos_1971

sick confused laughing

Dinalfos

eek!

Longinus
theoretically shouldn't Wolverine have a better healing factor than Sabertooth if his adamantium was removed, since his healing factor is constantly fighting the poisinous metal and therefore it's efficency is halfed???

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even so how many wins does Sabretooth have? Two? Three? I can't recall of the top of my head but it isn't much more then Wolverine has in a straight up fight.

hmm maybe you're right... i'm pretty sure it's been implied more than a few times that sabretooth has beaten wolverine's ass on his birthday everyday for dacades though....

even so... what's your view on this fight?

Originally posted by Longinus
theoretically shouldn't Wolverine have a better healing factor than Sabertooth if his adamantium was removed, since his healing factor is constantly fighting the poisinous metal and therefore it's efficency is halfed??? theoretically that would be true ONLY if they had the same level of healing factor... when wolverine DID have bone claws and sabes DID have admantium.. his healing factor was STILL better than logan's.

Sabretooth
I wasn't originally going to post a vote in this fight because of my obvious bias, but someone needs to cancel capt it up out. Sabretooth gets a nice new pair of wolverine skin gloves to go with his Wendigo fur coat.

srankmissingnin
hmm maybe you're right... i'm pretty sure it's been implied more than a few times that sabretooth has beaten wolverine's ass on his birthday everyday for dacades though....

even so... what's your view on this fight?

Based on the past histories of each of them we are supposed to believe that Sabretooth has won most of their incounters... but going by on panel fights Wolverine almost always manages to pull out a win. Anyway I agree with your outcome of the fight. I was just pointing out that Sabretooth, whether he should or not, has lost the majority of their fights.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Sabretooth
I wasn't originally going to post a vote in this fight because of my obvious bias, but someone needs to cancel capt it up out. Sabretooth gets a nice new pair of wolverine skin gloves to go with his Wendigo fur coat.

Sabretooth doesnt have that much of a winning edge....I say they are about 50/50

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Sabretooth doesnt have that much of a winning edge....I say they are about 50/50

I agree. This fight is pretty damn even. I couldn't think of a fight I would want to read more. ...both BLOODLUSTED and full of RAGE... Good stuff. It would take several comics and I would enjoy every single panel of it. I'm just saying Sabretooth is the one standing when it's all over.

Wolverine2006
if its the one that killed Wendigo, and hes not bein inconsistent

Sabretooth
Tell me about it...

Wolverine2006
That was cool though...I was surprised how fast that fight ended

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
That was cool though...I was surprised how fast that fight ended

I was disappointed in how short the fight was. It's kind of like premature ejaculation... NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT OR ANYTHING... QUIT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! I DON'T DAMN IT!

Man it kind of sucks that you are turning out to be alright. I was kind of looking forward to you and me being mortal enemies. That's okay though, I figure I have enough as it is anyway.

Wolverine2006
Ya theres plenty of Wolverine fans on here...but I say that between Wolverine in Sabretooth its 50/50. Both of them hate eachother so much that its bloodlusted everytime they fight eachother...which is always cool to see.

guy222
logan

psycho gundam
to be fair, it should be both with adamantium or both lacking. in either case i definitely choose sabretooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.