Phoenix VS. IronMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrail
Who wins?

Sam Z
Phoenix of course.

montrail
Dang! I just posted this thread..you must be super fast or somethin,lol.

DarkCrawler
Depends on incarnation...

Spite thread, by the way, you are clearly frustrated of the Storm VS Iron Man thread.

montrail
laughing You think I am..but I'm not. I'm am just trying to prove a point.

Black Adam
Spite thread.

BlaqChaos
It depends on which Phoenix you mean. If you mean Baron Zemo...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by montrail
laughing You think I am..but I'm not. I'm am just trying to prove a point. And what is your point? What the f**k?

montrail
Originally posted by Black Adam
Spite thread.
How childish to say what he said.

montrail
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And what is your point? What the f**k?
That he moves at the speed of thought and so do Jeans, so I wna know who wins. This is not spite thread. This came to me in that "Storm VS. Ironman" thread so I thought I'd make a thread of it and see what the outcome would be.

Black Adam
How childish to say what he said.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
That he moves at the speed of thought and so do Jeans, so I wna know who wins. This is not spite thread. This came to me in that "Storm VS. Ironman" thread so I thought I'd make a thread of it and see what the outcome would be. If it is normal Jean Grey as simply a host of Phoenix Force, he wins...

If it is Jean with full use of the Force, she wins...

Cosmic Flame
Jean socked an alternate reality Iron Man with her TK once, and he said that if she hit him again, he'd be through.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Jean socked an alternate reality Iron Man with her TK once, and he said that if she hit him again, he'd be through. That's not current 616 Iron Man with faster-then-human-thoughts.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
That's not current 616 Iron Man with faster-then-human-thoughts.
It doesn't really matter. I'm assuming this also isn't current Phoenix in the White Hot Room either. I was also talking about Jean Grey with no Phoenix.

Black Adam
It doesn't really matter. I'm assuming this also isn't current Phoenix in the White Hot Room either.

isn't current jean six feet under?

rotiart
Any version of jean grey, post jim lee, should have enough telekinetic power to force field away any repulsor blast ironman can give out. She could do it long enough to tk crush ironman within his own suit..

Or Telepathically send him to sleep.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by Black Adam
isn't current jean six feet under?
She's in the WHR pulling herself together...

Black Adam
She's in the WHR pulling herself together...

when did they show this?

Cosmic Flame
Last issue of Endsong.

Scoobless
Iron Man would win a quick draw competition.... but against Jean/Phoenix that's about all he'd win (damn reality manipulators)

H. S. 6
Montrail, Storm still loses to Iron Man. Give it a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What If...
They are in different leagues....

You know...human with heart problems Vs. some enity....

Storm vs. Phoenix....who wins?
GTFO Storm loses to Ironman get over it.

Darth Vegas
Who wins between Phoenix and Iron Man?

Who cares?

We all know that Storm loses.

Nice spite thread, by the way.

bigbran
iron man wins.

pr1983
I was about to say this thread stinks of spite... but i'm a bit late, so i'll let it be... spite.

Phoenix... if she actually bothers to come to earth to fight him and isn't too busy finding herself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.