wolverine vs deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
weapon x vs weapon x

Soljer
A serious deadpool (haha, what an oxymoron) would be able to beat out Wolverine for a majority, in my opinion. They are both some of the best fighters in the Marvel universe, but Deadpool's healing factor has shown to be more advanced. While I believe that neither fighter will be able to end the fight quickly, I think that Deadpool is more likely to overload Wolverine's healing factor, than Wolverine is to Deadpool's.

This is assuming, of course, that Wolverine is mortal. Some posters would argue that he isn't, however.

rotiart
Wolverine's recent upgrade, the absolute fusion of the adamantium to his skeleton has allowed for wolverine to have an upgrade where he no longer suffers from adamantium poisoning... he heals faster. I'd say he's even on deadpools level. Then you have deadpool with guns and steel swords vs wolverine with adamantium skeleton... I'd say wolverine kills deadpoll 6/10. since "dying" to the point of not being able to fight should be considered a win.

Darth Martin
While I believe that DP is more skilled and better couldn't Wolverine just slice through every blade DP has. Guns will become very effective in the fight instead of Wade's katanas.

rotiart
Originally posted by Darth Martin
While I believe that DP is more skilled and better couldn't Wolverine just slice through every blade DP has. Guns will become very effective in the fight instead of Wade's katanas.

Except that in most wolverine comics, you have 20 guys win guys, and wolverine walks right through it.

Unless Deadpools packing like a plasma cannon or something....

joesha28
Didn't Wade beat Logan before?

Wolverine2006
ahem...http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/Kolb90/Wolverine/Impales.jpg

joesha28
shld check out the Deadpool thread.

Decay
that picture isnt really in context. for one note the smile on deadpool. he was looking for a fight. in the issue he realised he had some emotional things to work out and said he does his best thinking when hes fighiting, so he went and picked a fight with wolverine becuase hed survive it as well as give him a good fight. deadpool wasnt looking for a win, if the oppertunity presented itself he probably wouldnt have taken it becuase it would end the fight. and he wanted to fight.

joesha28
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
ahem...http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/Kolb90/Wolverine/Impales.jpg

Ahem...http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvieownedna8.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by joesha28
Ahem...http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvieownedna8.jpg
Wolverine fans will nag you to death about his healing factor being retarded to the point where it was somewhere between 1/100 of a percent capacity to it actually doing 1d6 damage to him per second. Oh, and he had just finished throwing up nails for 9 days straight while on fire.

Not a fair depiction at all for Wolverine.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine fans will nag you to death about his healing factor being retarded to the point where it was somewhere between 1/100 of a percent capacity to it actually doing 1d6 damage to him per second. Oh, and he had just finished throwing up nails for 9 days straight while on fire.

As funny as that is, it's also sad cuz you're right. erm

But anyway, Deadpool takes the majority here. He's far too unpredictable for Wolvie.

Fanboy
Deadpool.

Nataku8188

Funny thing is... his shitty healing factor has nothing to do with the poor attack plan he chose. They never seem to be able to put those two together.

Grimm22

Yet Wolverine's healing factor is far exagerated by the fanboys.

I mean it used to take him a day to recover from a plane crash.

Now it takes him 5 minutes?!?! What the f**k?

The Fake Macoy
Personally, I liked Wolverine a lot more in the old days when his healing factor wasn't godlike... I also liked him more when he wasn't revealed to be one of the Eternals, when he dramatically eyebeamed the Hulk while transmuting the Thing.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Funny thing is... his shitty healing factor has nothing to do with the poor attack plan he chose. They never seem to be able to put those two together.
But he could out strategize 4 1991 chess computers!

Wolverine2006
Wolverine wuld win this, especially in H2H. If Deadpool had guns they wuldnt effect Wolverine unless they were rocketlaunchers or sumthinelse explosive.

Grimm22
Wolverine wuld win this, especially in H2H. If Deadpool had guns they wuldnt effect Wolverine unless they were rocketlaunchers or sumthinelse explosive.

Why wouldnt guns hurt Wolverine?!?! What the f**k?

He isnt bulletproof

He still feels the pain of a bullet wound no expression

God Current Wolverine is crap

joesha28

The guy does not need guns just swords will do.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Grimm22
Why wouldnt guns hurt Wolverine?!?! What the f**k?

He isnt bulletproof

He still feels the pain of a bullet wound no expression

God Current Wolverine is crap

It doesnt matter if hes not bulletproof

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/5599de7b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/ef2c0b0d.jpg

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by joesha28
The guy does not need guns just swords will do.

Wolverine wuld cut through his swords like they were nothin

Metalmanx
Wolverine wuld cut through his swords like they were nothin

Funny, Wolverine has yet to "cut through his swords like they were nothin". Everytime they've fought when DP was using his swords, Wolvie has yet to cut through them.

So I doubt that will be much of a factor here either.

Grimm22
It doesnt matter if hes not bulletproof

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/63b68dca.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/59818cc8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/5599de7b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ne/ef2c0b0d.jpg

Actually it does no expression

Wolverine should still be stunned when he is shot. It still hurts like hell

Swanky-Tuna
If the shots got stuck in him too, that would be a major pain in the body.

soxfn89
I'm gonna say Deadpool takse the sligt majority here

Sam Z
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
weapon x vs weapon x

Shoryuken!!! laughing out loud

But I think Wolverine takes this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sam Z
Shoryuken!!! laughing out loud

But I think Wolverine takes this.

How can Wolverine defeat the Shoryuken?!

Sam Z
With hadoukencool

thedude1948
Deadpool takes this 7/10. He is more durable, just as good of a fighter and uses guns.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Grimm22
Actually it does no expression

Wolverine should still be stunned when he is shot. It still hurts like hell

Did u even look at the links?

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Funny, Wolverine has yet to "cut through his swords like they were nothin". Everytime they've fought when DP was using his swords, Wolvie has yet to cut through them.

So I doubt that will be much of a factor here either.

Unless they are adamantium Wolverine is going to cut through them.

Metalmanx

Arg. What I was saying was fact. Deadpool has blocked Wolverine's claws plenty of times with his swords. And yet, they are undamaged.

Wonder how that happened? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thedude1948
Deadpool has stunned/KOed Wolverine with a gunshot to his back in Cable & Deadpool #9. They werent fighting at the time but it does show Deadpool can take him out with a gunshot.

Dinalfos

That makes sense. But Wolverine isn't always capable of putting enough force behind his swipes. He would have to have a good position.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Arg. What I was saying was fact. Deadpool has blocked Wolverine's claws plenty of times with his swords. And yet, they are undamaged.

Wonder how that happened? roll eyes (sarcastic)

me too...confused1

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by thedude1948
Deadpool has stunned/KOed Wolverine with a gunshot to his back in Cable & Deadpool #9. They werent fighting at the time but it does show Deadpool can take him out with a gunshot.

I think Wolverine has learned his lesson from then, and wont leave his vulnerable spots open like that in front of DP

Metalmanx
I think Wolverine has learned his lesson from then, and wont leave his vulnerable spots open like that in front of DP

It's not really up to Wolverine though. Deadpool will make Wolverine fight certain ways, DP will find vulnerable spots on Wolvie.

Wolverine2006
I think Wolverine is more skilled than DP is, and if DP gets guns I think that Wolverine shuld get them too. DP is not the only guy with a healing factor that uses guns.

nimbus006
I dunno this is a tough call. While i believe Wolverine is a little more durable, and i dont mean has a better healing factor, but that he can take punches and beatings a little better than deadpool, Deadpool does have his guns, grenades, and knives which give him an advatage in the damage department. Wolverine is a little bit superior physically I think which balances things out more.

Wolverine vs Deadpool w/ all weapons- Deadpool 6/10

Wolverine vs. Deadpool w/ Kitanas only- Wolverine 6/10

A good match would be Wolverine vs Deadpool w/ Adamantium Kitanas- They would probably split 5/10.

Nataku8188
Deadpool has proven, time and again, to be a superior fighter to Wolverine. Period. There is no arguing the fact that Deadpool kicks his ass each and everytime he wants to.

I posted scans of all their fights in some long lost DP vs Wolvie thread, with explanations. Find them to find the truth.

Metalmanx
Deadpool has proven, time and again, to be a superior fighter to Wolverine. Period. There is no arguing the fact that Deadpool kicks his ass each and everytime he wants to.

I posted scans of all their fights in some long lost DP vs Wolvie thread, with explanations. Find them to find the truth.

Eeeeeexactly. Kudos, Nataku.

Soljer

Indeed.

And, that picture from earlier, with Deadpool impaled atop wolverine only happened because Deadpool was hallucinating. He was taking it to Wolverine quite easily, before he saw the woman with the milk, who was a representative of his poisioning of his own life, blah blah blah.

However, the point is, he turned around, with arms outstretched to wolverine, after seeing her, and said "Do you hear that, pipsqueek? I know her!"

Even if the fight ended inconclusive, Deadpool was the one dominating it, clearly.

Out of their five fights, I do believe that Deadpool has dominated each and every one. Even if none of them are entirely conclusive.

rotiart
Hrm. I never thought of the sword through ribcage into lungs move.... Unless someone shows me scans of Wolverine dominating Deadpool, I'll go with the evidence. Healing factors aside, Deadpool's apparently got the skill to put down that rodent!

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. I never thought of the sword through ribcage into lungs move.... Unless someone shows me scans of Wolverine dominating Deadpool, I'll go with the evidence. Healing factors aside, Deadpool's apparently got the skill to put down that rodent!

No doubt.

Wolverine2006

ur right that thread is long lost....I cant find it. Do u still have the scans?

Nataku8188
ur right that thread is long lost....I cant find it. Do u still have the scans?

I have the comics. If you will be ready to admit my judgement on the scans I will post them. If you're going to be a total jackass about it and misinterpret everything, then you can go to hell.

rotiart
hahahhahahhah i loved natakus response to wolverine

Wolverine2006
I wont be a jackass...I just want to see the proof that u have. I will give my opinion about it, but it wont be a bunch of BS that I'm saying just to prove who wuld win.

rotiart
Hrm... I'd love to see deadpool with swords made of artic vibranium vs current wolverine.. dammit. stupid marvel. someone needs to have deadpool steal warpaths dagger at the very least...

Nataku8188
Give me a day or two, they'll be up. I found three so far. I think there's 1 or 2 more.

Soljer
Give me a day or two, they'll be up. I found three so far. I think there's 1 or 2 more.

Fights? Yeah, there are five total.

Spideys Sister
Deadpool.
He has the jokes, the badassness, the guns, the consistant costume(with the ultimate exclusion) the guns, the ability, the guns and he really gives less a ** what you say as long as he can make a joke about you or put a gun to your head.

Darth Martin
I would show something but I don't have a scanner.

joesha28
Deadpool the only person who can rattle Spidey in a wits talk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.