Invisible Girl vs. Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The original sue Storm vs. Current Kitty Pryde.

For this fight, Kitty gets to borrow Warpath's Artic Vibranium blades.

Whittdawg92
Shadowcat can't stay intangibile forever, she stays in the battle, then lights out.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Shadowcat can't stay intangibile foreverUm... actually.. she sort of... can.

Blair Wind
Shadowcat can't stay intangibile forever, she stays in the battle, then lights out.

its kinda her.....defualt state barker

Wynndar
hmm...can she find invisible people too?

Wynndar
p.s. this fight is dumb

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmm...can she find invisible people too? Of course she can, she's ninja... ninja can do anything...

She has unagi...

Sea King

um invisable girl cant stay invisable forever either cause it puts her under alot of strain.

Wynndar
theoretically, either one could arguably avoid the other indefinitely...altho IW (not IG) has used her field to harm intangibles like Klaw and Red Ghost by altering the wavelength of her field.

rotiart
but thats why the fight is invisible girl and not invisible woman. Its a fight as to whether shadowcat could find ig with her skills, or phase through the force field... or would ig lose her concentration as she has shown to do.

Sea King
theoretically, either one could arguably avoid the other indefinitely...altho IW (not IG) has used her field to harm intangibles like Klaw and Red Ghost by altering the wavelength of her field.

yeah i think she might be able to harm kitty. but ig is gonna be at the disadvantage here. ig is strained when she uses here powers so kittys powers are gonna be able to last for a longer amount of time unless of course ig hits kitty early on.

Wynndar
Originally posted by rotiart
but thats why the fight is invisible girl and not invisible woman. Its a fight as to whether shadowcat could find ig with her skills, or phase through the force field... or would ig lose her concentration as she has shown to do.

isnt it ironic how every contingency u mentioned involved IG losing?

Whittdawg92
invisible girl???

rotiart
yes. i'm outlining the chances for shadowcat. since people are confusing the powerlevels of iw with ig. since some people have no idea what these characters are about. cough. wynndar. cough

Wynndar
hmmm...yea cuz my posts implied i didnt kno what they were about right? When i made a reference to IW i took specific care not to confuse the two. Like i said, these two characters can avoid one another indefinitely. Btw, is there any circumstance where kitty ever penetrated sue's field?

xmarksthespot
hmmm...yea cuz my posts implied i didnt kno what they were about right? When i made a reference to IW i took specific care not to confuse the two. Like i said, these two characters can avoid one another indefinitely. Btw, is there any circumstance where kitty ever penetrated sue's field? Alternate universe Shadowcat equivalent phases through equivalent Sue's forcefield. Excalibur #something.

rotiart
That i did not know. :P

Wynndar
nothing in the 616 tho?

rotiart
well generally powers that work in alternate universes...generally work in 616... its a matter of skill thats changed...

Sea King
this could be the next Juggernaut vs hulk tread

Metalmanx
I'm going with Shadowcat on this one.

The Pict
Kitty takes this

Whittdawg92
i'm for shadow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.