Captain Marvel vs. Captain Mar-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Billy Batson vs. Captain Mar-vell (Genis-Vell's father). Who wins?

Battle is located in Dallas, Texas.

Priest
bag
dont know

badabing
I'm going with Billy. Can anybody guess why? shifty

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
I'm going with Billy. Can anybody guess why? shifty

cause hes your boy.

Mar-vell for the win

stick out tongue

Skeets
Billy curbstomps him.

JOE NUNEZ
Mar-vell would fight with Thanos on a regular basis..

King_Mungi
This current Captain Marvel? (Billy)

jrodslam
Les keep in mind that we dont know how powerful Billy is yet while outside the Rock of Eternity. His powers arent 100 fold when outside it.

Mar-Vell may be more powerful, but Cap is durable and strong as hell. I cant call it yet.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Les keep in mind that we dont know how powerful Billy is yet while outside the Rock of Eternity. His powers arent 100 fold when outside it.

Mar-Vell may be more powerful, but Cap is durable and strong as hell. I cant call it yet.

Hit the nail on the head here, if this is current Captain Marvel in this battle it's a wait and see match

Big Sexy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hit the nail on the head here, if this is current Captain Marvel in this battle it's a wait and see match Its probably not current since current is Shazam

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its probably not current since current is Shazam

Current isn't Shazam, thus far Billy is a seperate entity

Big Sexy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Current isn't Shazam, thus far Billy is a seperate entity But doesn't he have all of Shazams power in him now?

Sea King
Originally posted by Big Sexy
But doesn't he have all of Shazams power in him now?

he was sapouse to have taken Shazam's place.

bigbran
ya well, mar-vell got his ass smoked by thanos, beat that billy.
nanananabooboo.

jrodslam
He has taken Shazams place, but he currently still goes by the name Captain Marvel. Once Trial of Shazam comes out, CM3 will be called Captain Marvel and Bill will be the new Shazam i believe.

While hes in the RoE he has all of Shazams powers.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
He has taken Shazams place, but he currently still goes by the name Captain Marvel. Once Trial of Shazam comes out, CM3 will be called Captain Marvel and Bill will be the new Shazam i believe.

While hes in the RoE he has all of Shazams powers.

Bingo, he isn't Shazam yet such as when he switchs over to his white attire he will become the new Shazam. As of now he is bassically a suped up Captain Marvel

bigbran
why must we argue, its obvious, that this is the normal billy.
its stated in the rules, that we assume its the classic version.

Sea King
Originally posted by bigbran
why must we argue, its obvious, that this is the normal billy.
its stated in the rules, that we assume its the classic version.

i always thought the rules said you have to use current version of the char if it does not say what version.

bigbran
i dont know.

Redatom65
Mar 5.5/10

The Fake Macoy
What has Mar-vell actually done? I haven't heard too much about him or seen many scans. Besides, keep in mind he fought Thanos when Thanos was WAY weaker than he is now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.