Sephiroth vs. Gray Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
Gray fox vs. Sephiroth
setting is Otacons Lab from MGS1
Gray fox sword vs. Sephiroth GIGANTIC SWORD
Gray Fox is faster vs Sephiroth covers more area of attack
Gray fox can do flips and accrobatics vs. Sephiroth can fly

who wins in this battle ? I go with Gray fox. Gray fox is a much better fighter, not as cheap. Sephiroth has a like 7ft sword. He just swings it arround, Gray fox fights properly using ninja moves and fast reflexes. Gray fox wins.

MadMel
this has been done..

kamikz
Pure swordfight? I'd give it to Grey. Anything goes, Seprioth probably...

Kayne Archeron
even in a pure swordfight, Sephiroth could definately hold his own. Sephiroth was trained as a soldier his whole life, so he wouldn't just "swing it around". Sephiroth has his magic abilities as well, so i'd have to hand this to Sephiroth

kamikz
Agreed. With magical abilities, I don't think Gray will last. In swordfight I agree as well that Seprioth was not just swining, he was damn effective. But here, Fox is probably much faster when moving, and when he swings his sword it is so fast you can't see it with the naked eye. He can set for stun, which will electrocute him, or something else (I don't know how it stunns really lol, but it gives an electric effect), which would send this "electricety" through Seprioth sword, right into himself, theraby he would faint....

Also, Fox can use stealth camoflauge and become invisible, and he can use his gun, which fires explosives, but at high rate, like an assault rifle....

If Seprioth can see invisible people I think he wins, especially if it is anything goes... But if not, I think Gray has it...

Kayne Archeron
Sephiroth's probably gone through alot worse than just taser swords

leonheartmm
sephiroth no doubt

kamikz
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Sephiroth's probably gone through alot worse than just taser swords

Care to explain? Not saying you are lying, just asking...

Kayne Archeron
well, not only did he pretty much win the war against Wutai by himself, afterwards he was sent to clear up random monsters for Midgar, some of which probably could electrocute and stun someone... although getting stomped on by a dragon would probably stun you much worse... so i guess it really comes down to Gray Fox even being swift enough to hit Sephiroth with the stun mode

kamikz
Yeah maybe. Can he see invisible people though?

Kayne Archeron
that's the only debatable part. you could say he couldn't because there's no cloaking technology in FF7, but you could also say he could because it's a side-effect of the Mako

kamikz
Yeah. Hmmm well I don't know how to judge this fight then....

DarthSidiouss
Originally posted by MadMel
this has been done..

sorry buddy. i searched it several times gray fox vs. sephiroth nothing popped up it hasnt been done...

gray fox is most probably one of the greatest soldiers of all time(in the mgs world, along with big boss and solid snake(greatest of all). in the ff7 world sephiroth was la creme de la creme , how should i say it. the king of kings. sephiroth was the big daddy . remember in mgs tts when gray fox comes and weakens mg rex for snake that was amazing. he literally owned him. dodged practically all of the bullets(cept one scraped him) he took out the big thing on rex's shoulder AND he withstood getting his arm chopped off, and being held up against the wall by rex. this battle is pretty much even... that exoskeleton could survive so many hits from rex. but not a few hits from sephiroths sword ? i still go with gray fox..

ESB -1138
Sephiroth was said to be the best SOLDIER ever and became a legend. I'm not saying Fox isn't no pushover but if this is all out I would have to give it to Sephiroth. If it is straight swordplay I would have to think about it. You said Sephiroth just swings it around which isn't true. Because of the length of his sword it is said that only Sephiroth can wield it so it would be effective.

DarthSidiouss
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth was said to be the best SOLDIER ever and became a legend. I'm not saying Fox isn't no pushover but if this is all out I would have to give it to Sephiroth. If it is straight swordplay I would have to think about it. You said Sephiroth just swings it around which isn't true. Because of the length of his sword it is said that only Sephiroth can wield it so it would be effective.

can you please put a little more detail.. everyone thinks grey is nothing.. ill tell u he owns. i gave my reasons now you guys should state yours.. dont just say sephiroth wins... bla bla bla

kamikz
I come back to my old point. If Fox uses his stealth camo, Seprioth (unless no one can refute it) will not be able to see him, and with Gray Fox speed I doubt Seprioth would have a chance of hitting him by just swinging around trying to hit something he can't see. If this is all out and Seprioth can't see him, game set and match....

In a swordfight, I said before that Fox is damn fast, Sep is to probably, and has a much wider range. The big question is if Fox can get close to him, which with his speed should be possible.... If he uses stun, Seprioth would not be able to match blades with him without being put into large damage or even fainting....

But as I also said, if stealth camo doesn't work in an all out fight, I think Seprioth has this... (Magics, nuff said :P)

DarthSidiouss
hmm good enuff... any one else have anything to say ??

ESB -1138
2 words: Sin Harvest

That's game

DarthSidiouss
lol wtf ?? lol

Burning thought
Gray wins, i h8 seph, long haired gay lookin guy who gets pwned by Cloud is seems just like a kid, well the way he is designed anyway looks like a kid

DarthSidiouss
lol. cloud owns. dont call him a kid

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
Gray wins, i h8 seph, long haired gay lookin guy who gets pwned by Cloud is seems just like a kid, well the way he is designed anyway looks like a kid

Well to begin with their entire fight throughout Advent Children Sephiroth had Cloud on full defense. Cloud could barely go on the offense. Sephiroth was taunting Cloud that made his angry and allowed him to use Omnislash. Sephiroth did not get pwned.

Anywho Sephiroth uses Sin Harvest and wins

Burning thought
i still h8 seph and cloud, just not the sort of characters i like, Cloud does look a bit young though, he looks like a cocky 17 year old with a big sword

IceJaw
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Anywho Sephiroth uses Sin Harvest and wins Still deaf? confused I mean blind

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
Still deaf? confused I mean blind

??

DarthSidiouss
cloud is crazy guys. he owns. he is Sephiroth. and the only person who can kill that piece of white trash(other than gray big grin, and snake. and big boss)

Burning thought
a lot of things can beat cloud, sephiroth and all those put together

DarthSidiouss
hmm i gues.. but gray fox still owns sephiroth

ESB -1138
Sin Harvest

Fight done Sephiroth goes for a drink.

Blaxican Hydra
And at the bar he gets in a fight with Samuel L Jackson?

kamikz
Originally posted by IceJaw
Still deaf? confused I mean blind

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
And at the bar he gets in a fight with Samuel L Jackson? And someone gets skewered.

DarthSidiouss
nah he never makes it to the bar.. gray fox chops him up like its all in a days work. than raiden comes with his new badass suit and pwns him

DarthSidiouss
k lets all put it this way.. tell me one person gray fox can't beat ?? he owned mg rex like it was all in a days work.. but then sacrificed himself... dumb move...

Kayne Archeron
well, would Sephiroth actually have enough time to cast Sin Harvest? probably not... but which Sephiroth are we talking about? the FF7/FF7: AC Sephiroth, or the KH Sephiroth? because those stories aren't canon to one another

Infinity
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
well, would Sephiroth actually have enough time to cast Sin Harvest? probably not... but which Sephiroth are we talking about? the FF7/FF7: AC Sephiroth, or the KH Sephiroth? because those stories aren't canon to one another

lol i dont get what u mean.. sorry...messed can u make it a lil more clear plz

Kayne Archeron
Kingdom Hearts and FF7 are two different universes, therefore they aren't the same Sephiroth in both games

Infinity
hmm well in kingdom hearts sephi is baddass lol stick out tongue . and in ff so its pretty muich the same

Kayne Archeron
true, but they have different abilities, and the FF7 seph can't do Sin Harvest

Superboy Prime
Yep.

In Cloud's defense I'd at least give Cloud some credit since he had been fighting for a long time before Sephiroth showed up.

Kayne Archeron
though Sephiroth was the top-dog of SOLDIER while Cloud was still just a grunt

Infinity
hm.. maybe coz sephiroth was jenovas son ?? lol the fker could fly for pete's sake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.