Sabretooth v.s Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
ok Sabretooth v.s the fuzzy elf who wins

Whittdawg92
poor nightcrawler sad

JohnnyDo3
sabbretooth come on its like a big cat chasing a mouse

Sin I AM
spite thread

Draco69
Nightcrawlers.

*BAMF*

Sabretooth is missing his flesh....

Brutacus
BFR counts don't they??
I mean than nightcrawler would win

Sin I AM
Soon as Kurt grabs him there goes his jugular.......NCs that is

Brutacus
NC is more agile than sabertooth so I don't think it would be that fast.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Draco69
Nightcrawlers.

*BAMF*

Sabretooth is missing his flesh.... sabretooth heals in like 5 seconds and *SNATCH*, rips nighty's tail off.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
sabretooth heals in like 5 seconds and *SNATCH*, rips nighty's tail off.

Never knew he had the best healing factor in marvel

Sam Z
Nightcrawler can teleport him into the tree.

Whittdawg92
nightcrawler can control where other people teleport when they touch him. not to mention, nighty wouldn't do that in battle, and he's probably bee to scared to even fight him.

Apolloknight
nightcrawler teleports his limbs off in a matter of 3 seconds.

Whittdawg92
this guy didn't even describe the battle at all. whcih versions, bloodlusted, settings, nothinig.

jinzin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
nightcrawler teleports his limbs off in a matter of 3 seconds. this is retarded... wolverine's enhanced hyperactive senses cn trace where kurt's coming from before he even gets there.. wolverine's used that to his advantaged to jump kurt while coming out of a bamf and he bludgened nightcrawler from one side of a telportation and out the other.. NC didn't even land one hit all he got was punched in the face repeatedly.. but he can take sabes here? not bloody likely..

Whittdawg92
hell yeah.

srankmissingnin
Kurt owes Wolverine more cases of bear then he can count from all the times Wolverine has beat him. If he knows whats good for him he will stay the hell away from Creed,

rotiart
nightcrawler has never bamfed an organics limb off. he's good with a sword, but sabretooths healing factor allows him to take repeated stabs from wolverine... btw. sabretooth's isn't the best healing factor in marvel. however Its definitely in the top tier though.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jinzin
this is retarded... wolverine's enhanced hyperactive senses cn trace where kurt's coming from before he even gets there..Which makes zero sense because there's nothing for hyperactive senses to trace, because he travels through another dimension. There is nothing for him to smell, taste, see, hear or feel, it isn't possible for him to detect where he's going to emerge "before he even gets there". Do you know what's retarded? That's retarded. Same as Shadowcat not being able to phase adamantium without feeling sick is retarded when she can phase a nuclear explosion at ground zero.

Grimm22
Sabertooth loses because he is hairy stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
i can't believe this is still going on, Kurt is clearly outmatched.

jinzin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Which makes zero sense because there's nothing for hyperactive senses to trace, because he travels through another dimension. There is nothing for him to smell, taste, see, hear or feel, it isn't possible for him to detect where he's going to emerge "before he even gets there". Do you know what's retarded? That's retarded. Same as Shadowcat not being able to phase adamantium without feeling sick is retarded when she can phase a nuclear explosion at ground zero. you usually at least have SOME degree in validity but here it loks like you're just talking out your ass my friend.

when kurts bamfs the cloud that he leaves behind and the cloud that he comes out of occur before nightcrawler can do anything while coming out or going in from them.. that's how wolverine's been able to trace his movements.. he can smell the sulfer "explosion" and react to it quicker than kurt can coming out of it... them BAM he gets punched in the face.... considering sabretooth is wolverine on PCP and then some.. kurts best bet is to teleport.. AWAY.

and you're not even putting into consideration the REASON why shadowcat's effected by that.. a nuclear explosion as powerful as it may be will do ABSOULTELY NOTHING to an admantium skeleton... the admantium far too durable and far too dense to be effected from the explosion.. it's that same density that hurts her.. he'll it's hurt ghosts and deomons before too... basically.. her being fine from a nuke and being hurt from admantium are two entirely differing situations.. you can't compare the two.. especially when in this instance.. admantium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nuclear explosion. erm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jinzin
you usually at least have SOME degree in validity but here it loks like you're just talking out your ass my friend.

when kurts bamfs the cloud that he leaves behind and the cloud that he comes out of occur before nightcrawler can do anything while coming out or going in from them.. that's how wolverine's been able to trace his movements.. he can smell the sulfer "explosion" and react to it quicker than kurt can coming out of it... them BAM he gets punched in the face.... considering sabretooth is wolverine on PCP and then some.. kurts best bet is to teleport.. AWAY.The cloud of smoke emerges simultaneously to his emergence, not before, unless clouds of smoke now have the ability to cross dimentional barriers under their own power...

complexbrother
Nightcrawler ports Creed's head off.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by complexbrother
Nightcrawler ports Creed's head off.

Agreed.

Whittdawg92
nightcrawler can't do that

willRules
Nightcrawler can teleport limbs of, why not a head? He even managed to teleport himself, Nick Fury and a cybernetic arm attached to Red Skull, before skull could even react.

Nightcrawler wins 6 or 7/10 IMO

willRules
Originally posted by rotiart
nightcrawler has never bamfed an organics limb off. he's good with a sword, but sabretooths healing factor allows him to take repeated stabs from wolverine... btw. sabretooth's isn't the best healing factor in marvel. however Its definitely in the top tier though.

If Kurt can teleport a whole organic being somewhere by concentrating on them, its a safe assumption to say he can teleport part of them. Even if he can't do it, he can still teleport the person into something like a wall or tree, or better yet teleport something into the person.

And sabretooth's healing is nowhere Near the best in Marvel, He isn't even close. Hulk, Sinister or even Deadpool easily outclass Mr Creed yes

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by willRules
Nightcrawler can teleport limbs of, why not a head? He even managed to teleport himself, Nick Fury and a cybernetic arm attached to Red Skull, before skull could even react.

Nightcrawler wins 6 or 7/10 IMO only AOA did that, Kurt's not a killer enough to do something like that.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Which makes zero sense because there's nothing for hyperactive senses to trace, because he travels through another dimension. There is nothing for him to smell, taste, see, hear or feel, it isn't possible for him to detect where he's going to emerge "before he even gets there". Do you know what's retarded? That's retarded. Same as Shadowcat not being able to phase adamantium without feeling sick is retarded when she can phase a nuclear explosion at ground zero.

Big ol' co-sign to that one.

JohnnyDo3
Sabretooth is a KILLER the only way to beat a killer is to send another killer and unfortunately Nightcrawler aint it

lft4ded
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Sabretooth is a KILLER the only way to beat a killer is to send another killer and unfortunately Nightcrawler aint it

While I agree that Nightcrawler is definitely going to loose a few I can't accept that it takes a killer to catch a killer. Otherwise why have heroes like Captain America?

Whittdawg92
Cap america is an aswhooper, he don't need to kill. he could f'uck superman up if he wanted.

complexbrother
I wish I knew how to post comics. I found a scene where Kurt went ape sh*t and almost killed a member of the renegades (vertigo) right after the mutant massacre. and I'm reading a Excalibur issue where Kurt was training and he broke three cinderblocks, and three thick wooden planks in a matter of moments, threw a sword through a tackling dummy, teleported to catch it, and teleported back and cut the top off a pratice log all in a few seconds.

check out this cool vid of Nightcrawler in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG3Gal81pls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.