Spawn vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah, fights to the death....

Accel
Depends on the which version for both. 2nd Age Spawn, for instance, would just simply send any version of DD to Hell.

Hunter/Prey DD, however, can possibly take out 3rd Age Spawn.

galan7777777
with 1 punch dd would knock spawns head off, game over! dd wins

Milkie
Originally posted by galan7777777
with 1 punch dd would knock spawns head off, game over! dd wins

YOU JOINED 7 DAYS AGO

Whittdawg92
Milkie, stop bing a spammer, no one gives a shit. my votes on Spawn

Wolverine2006
If its the godlike Spawn he stops time and tears Doomsday apart with his chains

galan7777777
Originally posted by Milkie
YOU JOINED 7 DAYS AGO wtf does that have 2 do with my own personal oppinion?

Whittdawg92
Milkie's being even more of a spammer dumbass than usual.

Milkie
http://themot.org/gallery/d/2160-1/scangives.jpg

Whittdawg92
wow, you're so funny that no one laughs at your jokes or even like you. no expression

Milkie
HA!

galan7777777
omg, milkie is an idiot..this rooms for spawn vs dd, no 4 gay ass pics like that

Whittdawg92
yeah, i know.

Dinalfos
This thread is so intellectually stimulating!

*Unpacks*

Milkie
WOW

Whittdawg92
Joe Nunez actually makes good vs. threads, until idiots like Milkie come and ruin it. like retarded cousin you gtta lock in a basement.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Joe Nunez actually makes good vs. threads, until idiots like Milkie come and ruin it. like retarded cousin you gtta lock in a basement. ive gotta hand it 2 him, i didnt think retards knew how 2 use computers

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Dinalfos
This thread is so intellectually stimulating!

*Unpacks*

And rising.......

Milkie
Are You Guys Done?

The Pict
Originally posted by galan7777777
omg, milkie is an idiot..this rooms for spawn vs dd, no 4 gay ass pics like that

thats a strange thing to say, coming from you i mean.

anyway spawn wins.

juggernaut66666
Everyone know how dumbass is milkie

Whittdawg92
yes that's been estabilshed, but back to the topic

Milkie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325362&highlight=Spawn+Doomsday

Milkie
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Everyone know how dumbass is milkie

Ha.

Shut Up

I'll steal you flame and post every Darkness comic scan in the respect thread.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Milkie
Ha.

Shut Up

I'll steal you flame and post every Darkness comic scan in the respect thread.
wow that hurt big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin forgive me for posting so much that still desn't change the fact that you are dumbass with other people

Whittdawg92
yep

Milkie
wow that hurt big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin forgive me for posting so much that still desn't change the fact that you are dumbass with other people

Dude I joke around alot

Dont call me a dumbass

People need to chill the hell out

Whittdawg92
we would if you would stop spamming with things like "YOU JOINED 3 DAYS AGO", that's not funny and it's really anoying.

Milkie
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
we would if you would stop spamming with things like "YOU JOINED 3 DAYS AGO", that's not funny and it's really anoying.

That was the third time I did it over the span of 2 days and I did it to ONLY 2 PEOPLE

Milkie
USE THE OTHER SEARCH ENGINE NEXT TIME

THIS HAS BEEN DONE A NUMBER OF TIMES

Whittdawg92
if you're giong to be off-topic you could at least not sound liek a complete spammer by saying random things all teh time, and writing in all capital letters.

Milkie
WHAT

Relax dude it's the internet

juggernaut66666
Off course it is the internet but i still don't around every thread or forum and saying things like YOU JOINED 3 DAYS AGO because it is not funny and it can also be annoying i coul say fcuk you to every in every forum but that is just not funny it is just childish

JohnnyDo3
depends which spawn doomsday fights

Whittdawg92
Off course it is the internet but i still don't around every thread or forum and saying things like YOU JOINED 3 DAYS AGO because it is not funny and it can also be annoying i coul say fcuk you to every in every forum but that is just not funny it is just childish exactly, no matter how funny you think you are, please stop and at least learn to slightly talk about the tpic.

Big Sexy
Doomsday gets molested, sodomized, and cries in the shower akin to Captain Hero in "Drawn Together"

Whittdawg92
yep

Milkie
Off course it is the internet but i still don't around every thread or forum and saying things like YOU JOINED 3 DAYS AGO because it is not funny and it can also be annoying i coul say fcuk you to every in every forum but that is just not funny it is just childish

Whatever Dude

I always debate

If you don't like me then why don't you report me.

easy as that.

Stop crying.

mighty adam
2nd age spawn will win with ease

Whittdawg92
2nd age spawn was badass.

Mider
just to let the new guy know if DD punched spawns head off he'd just grow it back his healing powers are next to none, when he was second age he died and went to hell buttttt he's boss of the eight circle so im guessing he could have just come back if he wanted. Would hell itself evolve to mess with doomsdays evolutions? spawn himself probably can, supposidly spawn has always had the power to do even more then malbolgia could ever dream of according to the MoM saying that since a certain time he put such and such dead souls into him thus making him uber power probably making second age spawn look lame in comparrison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.