classic juggernaut v.s. gladiator /w/ uni-power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
this fight would be truly amazing, remember classic juggernaut traditionally possessed huge power, of mystical origin. He had tremendous physical strength, in which he can lift over 100 tons, a total resistance to physical injury due to his mystic spell of invulnerability; an impenetrable force field that he could summon at will; and unlimited stamina. His spell also granted him unbreakable skin, therefore making his forcefield an added protection in case he did not wish for a certain attack to touch his physical body. Due to the mystical energies flowing through his body, he did not need to eat, breathe, or drink fluids. As a vessel of mystic energy, he also possessed many abstract powers that had yet to be fully revealed. Finally, while moving, he could, essentially, not be stopped........in the same respect remember that gladiator is the only being to have ever stopped juggs once he began moving and pushed him back, and with the uni-power his abilities are all increased by around 50x.........i pick juggs he is unbeatable, what do you think?

galan7777777
and heres gladiator /w/ uni-power 50x more powerful then before

galan7777777
another badass pic of juggs!

golem370
My favorite Pic of Juggs http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
My favorite Pic of Juggs http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled.jpg thats a bad ass pic, so who do u pick 2 win this fight?

galan7777777
c'mon what does every1 think?

juggernaut66666
juggernaut get's his ass kicked

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juggernaut get's his ass kicked wh ydo think hed get his ass kicked?

juggernaut66666
if there is BFR gladiator wins if there is no then it is a stalemate since gladiator is to fast for juggs if there is no super speed and bfr juggernaut wins because his power is unlimited

galan7777777
if there is BFR gladiator wins if there is no then it is a stalemate since gladiator is to fast for juggs if there is no super speed and bfr juggernaut wins because his power is unlimited whats BFR?

juggernaut66666
Battle field remove

Soljer
Battlefield removal.

Which is NOT a viable tactic against classic Juggernaut. As has been explained, and discussed. In detail. Repeatedly.

Soleran
Originally posted by Soljer
Battlefield removal.

Which is NOT a viable tactic against classic Juggernaut. As has been explained, and discussed. In detail. Repeatedly.

LOL, yeah whatever.

galan7777777
i agree that gladiator's speed is far beyond jugs, but how could gladiator beat an invincible being? i think it would go like this, he would begin the fight and see that he was know match for jugs and would stop believing he could win the fight, hence his powers would start to decrease

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
i agree that gladiator's speed is far beyond jugs, but how could gladiator beat an invincible being? i think it would go like this, he would begin the fight and see that he was know match for jugs and would stop believing he could win the fight, hence his powers would start to decrease
No one can beat juggernaut in hand to hand combat since he can't feel pain and has unlimited strenght and durability and stamina

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Battlefield removal.

How is it not? He can walk in space but wouldn't that take a seriously long time? He doesn't have super speed.

Dinalfos
No one can beat juggernaut in hand to hand combat since he can't feel pain and has unlimited strenght and durability and stamina

He can feel pain, as D'Spayre proved by pouring hot liquid metal over him. It's just that it's not gonna last.

And his strength is not quite yet unlimited. Juggernaut would already have enough problems with normal Gladiator, but with the Uni-powers Juggernaut just isn't going to do a thing to him. Also because the uni-power does more than just amp ones own abilities. It adds all kinds of new ones too, some of which can be created by the mind.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
How is it not? He can walk in space but wouldn't that take a seriously long time? He doesn't have super speed.
And cement stops him too...

Soljer

*nods* It would take a PAINFULLY long time.

However, the rules of the forum state:

"If they are removed from the arena against their will and can make it back under their own power, then they are still in the fight."

While it would take an atrociously long time, Juggernaut COULD make it back under his own power. The forum rules state nothing about time limits. Thus, Battlefield removal will never be an effective tactic against Juggernaut, unless it is in the form of dimensional travel. If he is trapped in another dimension, or in the speed force, for example, then he loses.

Flung into space? Juggernaut walks right back.

Eventually.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He can feel pain, as D'Spayre proved by pouring hot liquid metal over him. It's just that it's not gonna last.

And his strength is not quite yet unlimited. Juggernaut would already have enough problems with normal Gladiator, but with the Uni-powers Juggernaut just isn't going to do a thing to him. Also because the uni-power does more than just amp ones own abilities. It adds all kinds of new ones too, some of which can be created by the mind.

yes, and these new abilities may negate his "ego" power.......meaning the if he thinks he will win he can, and if he thinks he wont win he will loose......he is just power, hope that made sense

Validus
The forum rules are stupid.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by galan7777777
yes, and these new abilities may negate his "ego" power.......meaning the if he thinks he will win he can, and if he thinks he wont win he will loose......he is just power, hope that made sense

I know Gladiator.

With the uni-power, Gladiator has a plethora of options open to him. He has no reason to be affraid.

Soljer
The forum rules are stupid.

yes

I agree.

Soleran
Lol Gladiator shoots his eye beams at Juggs then uses his unipower to turn his eye beams into an adamantium ball with Juggs trapped in the middle of it.

Validus
He gets thrown into space....over and over again. It wouldn't take too much time out of Gladiator's life to throw Juggs to the moon once every year.

galan7777777
The forum rules are stupid. the forum rules are such that all i was curious about is wheter or not gladiator could beat jugs, or vice versa, there are no rules.....they are just using their raw powers

Soljer
He gets thrown into space....over and over again. It wouldn't take too much time out of Gladiator's life to throw Juggs to the moon once every year.

True, but even that, at best, is a stalemate. While Gladiator obviously has superior strength, powers, speed, and skills, the Juggernaut CAN NOT be taken down by anything Gladiator can throw.

Likewise, Juggernaut will never manage to lay a hand on Gladiator.

Only plausible outcome is stalemate.

Apolloknight
Um, Juggernauts Shield steals the momentum from objects, objects flying at lightspeed, such as Thors hammer, or Gladiator in this case, it was a viable and proven tactic in the tournament going on right now so the fight would go something like this......

Gladiator removes Juggernaut from the battlefield

Juggernaut walks back with his shield up

Gladiator trys it against, hitting his shield, doing nothing, at the same time negating his speed.

Juggernaut Grabs him, and See ya later Gladiator.

Wow, I made a rhyme. smile

Dinalfos
Gladiator with the uni-power can easily find a way around all that. This is fukcing Captain Universe power we're talking about. And with these powers, Juggernaut strength is not gonna help him. Gladiator without it is already more than a match for him, physically.

Soleran
YUp uni-power allows for manipulation of matter! Adamantium Cage for our Juggernaut friend, the end.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soleran
YUp uni-power allows for manipulation of matter! Adamantium Cage for our Juggernaut friend, the end.

Ahh yes, forgot abou the Uni-power. sad

Well, its a viable tactic against normal Gladiator.

KillAll

that was after d'spayre drained juggernaut of MOST of his energy. not half, not some, but MOST. i'd call that a depowered juggernaut. wouldnt you?

i agree juggernaut isnt winning but i dont think he would have to many problems with normal gladiator wink.

also, for whoever stated BFR for a victory for glads. i dont think its possible no matter what you do with juggernaut. juggernaut has shown to be able to walk through dimensional barriers and come crashing back to earth. all he needs is a beacon of some sort to know which direction to head. there are 6 billion people on earth to use. he has shown to do this at normal power levels as well as being amped up considerably. he could make it back faster than just physically walking here. because nothing stops the juggernaut. not even dimensional barriers.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by KillAll
that was after d'spayre drained juggernaut of MOST of his energy. not half, not some, but MOST. i'd call that a depowered juggernaut. wouldnt you?

i agree juggernaut isnt winning but i dont think he would have to many problems with normal gladiator wink.

also, for whoever stated BFR for a victory for glads. i dont think its possible no matter what you do with juggernaut. juggernaut has shown to be able to walk through dimensional barriers and come crashing back to earth. all he needs is a beacon of some sort to know which direction to head. there are 6 billion people on earth to use. he has shown to do this at normal power levels as well as being amped up considerably. he could make it back faster than just physically walking here. because nothing stops the juggernaut. not even dimensional barriers.

Exactly, couldnt of said it better, and even after Juggernaut was depowered against D'spayre, he still fought as a skeleton, I say thats some pretty impressive power.

Dinalfos

I forgot about that. You are right.

Anyway, I don't think Gladiator at his normal levels is a push over either. Too fast and strong enough to go toe to toe with him.

Apolloknight
I forgot about that. You are right.

Anyway, I don't think Gladiator at his normal levels is a push over either. Too fast and strong enough to go toe to toe with him.

no expression

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Um, Juggernauts Shield steals the momentum from objects, objects flying at lightspeed, such as Thors hammer, or Gladiator in this case, it was a viable and proven tactic in the tournament going on right now so the fight would go something like this......

Gladiator removes Juggernaut from the battlefield

Juggernaut walks back with his shield up

Gladiator trys it against, hitting his shield, doing nothing, at the same time negating his speed.

Juggernaut Grabs him, and See ya later Gladiator.

Wow, I made a rhyme. smile

Dinalfos
no expression

What the hell am I supposed to do with that? We don't know how the momentum stealing works exactly, except that it MIGHT steal something's speed when thrown directly at him.

Did it ever happen after the Thor incident?

Apolloknight
What the hell am I supposed to do with that? We don't know how the momentum stealing works exactly, except that it MIGHT steal something's speed when thrown directly at him.

Did it ever happen after the Thor incident?

It steals momentum of objects, plain and simple, Whatever normal powered Gladiator trys, it will be negated, either he flys at superfast at Juggernaut, or He fights Juggernaut Toe to Toe.

How many times have we seen Namor Absorb Electricity.

Or Superman Use T-vo.

Edit: Just go Read Newjacks Post in the Tournemet.

Dalak

First of all, when did he walk through dimensional barriers without outside help?

Secondly Glads is FTL and can thro Juggs FTL, and if Juggs' path deviates even slightly out of a straight line then he will never find his way back on his own.

BFR works on Juggs.

E: Oh yeah, Glads can just wait till Juggs gets back and back on the ground, and then FTL throw the ground Juggs is standing on along with him into space, so Force Field =/= Immune to BFR.

Dinalfos
It steals momentum of objects, plain and simple, Whatever normal powered Gladiator trys, it will be negated, either he flys at superfast at Juggernaut, or He fights Juggernaut Toe to Toe.

How many times have we seen Namor Absorb Electricity.

Or Superman Use T-vo.

Edit: Just go Read Newjacks Post in the Tournemet.

In ohter words, it may not steal everything's momentum, just under certain conditions. We need to see more of that before we can tell for sure.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dalak
First of all, when did he walk through dimensional barriers without outside help?

Secondly Glads is FTL and can thro Juggs FTL, and if Juggs' path deviates even slightly out of a straight line then he will never find his way back on his own.

BFR works on Juggs.

E: Oh yeah, Glads can just wait till Juggs gets back and back on the ground, and then FTL throw the ground Juggs is standing on along with him into space, so Force Field =/= Immune to BFR.

No you dont understand Juggernauts Power, he doesnt necerrsally find his way back to earth, he sorta locks in on someone, and finds them. Like a radar sense, he can find anybody on the planet, which is why he can always comes back to earth.

Apolloknight

BFR works on Juggs.

His force field stops his momentum, as well as others, as in he kept moveing in mid air while Jean had him floating in the air, Gladiartor can destory the Whole Planet for all I care, Juggernauts Shield is still going to allow him to move, and slow Gladiator down to a crawl.

Besides Gladiator is a Brawler he is more of the punch you in the face type, He eventually would go toe to toe with Jugges, and his shield traps Gladiator like a web.

Dalak
No you dont understand Juggernauts Power, he doesnt necerrsally find his way back to earth, he sorta locks in on someone, and finds them. Like a radar sense, he can find anybody on the planet, which is why he can always comes back to earth.

So now he has an unerring sense of direction?

That power sounds familiar too.

Maybe Marvel is trying to turn Juggernaut into a big red Hulk? big grin

But seriously, when did show have this power that is suddenly mentioned?

juggernaut66666
So now he has an unerring sense of direction?

That power sounds familiar too.

Maybe Marvel is trying to turn Juggernaut into a big red Hulk? big grin

But seriously, when did show have this power that is suddenly mentioned?
The guy who says that hulk can beat pre crisis superman 10/10
should just shut up

Dalak
His force field stops his momentum, as well as others, as in he kept moveing in mid air while Jean had him floating in the air, Gladiartor can destory the Whole Planet for all I care, Juggernauts Shield is still going to allow him to move, and slow Gladiator down to a crawl.

Besides Gladiator is a Brawler he is more of the punch you in the face type, He eventually would go toe to toe with Jugges, and his shield traps Gladiator like a web.

Then every time he put the field on he'd rip through the Earth/fly off the face of it while walking.

And who said that Gladiator had to work against Juggernaut's movement. He's FTL and can whip around behind him like nothing and use his movement along with Juggs' to send him flying, and he will be flying quite far before he can think enough to stop himself.

You are becoming increasingly irrational big grin

Dalak
The guy who says that hulk can beat pre crisis superman 10/10
should just shut up

Oh Noes!!

Tell me where I said that or anything like it buddy.

You can't? Sorry, maybe you should stop pulling baseless accusations out of your rear and respond with valid arguments

juggernaut66666
Oh Noes!!

Tell me where I said that or anything like it buddy.

You can't? Sorry, maybe you should stop pulling baseless accusations out of your rear and respond with valid arguments
how about in the hulk vs pre crisis superman thread????

Dalak
how about in the hulk vs pre crisis superman thread????

How about you Quote me as saying that Hulk > Pre-Crisis Superman?

Because I belive no such thing, and have said that Superman and Gladiator would beat Hulk before which I CAN quote.

So it's time to put up or shut up.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Hmmm.You might be right,sir.

juggernaut66666
Average Hulk bogs PC Supes down in Gamma-Powered Kryptonite Paperwork. Average Hulk wins 10/10.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

Dinalfos

Lol, are you shittin' me? big grin

Dalak

Oh my, an obvious joke is taken seriously by you? laughing

I ran around for a night posting that pic and total BS.

Gamma-Kryptonite-Paperwork? laughing laughing

Now if you want to get serious again when did Juggs get this Mystery Power like I asked seriously?

juggernaut66666
Oh my, an obvious joke is taken seriously by you? laughing

I ran around for a night posting that pic and total BS.

Gamma-Kryptonite-Paperwork? laughing laughing

Now if you want to get serious again when did Juggs get this Mystery Power like I asked seriously?
no iknow yo were serious

Apolloknight
Then every time he put the field on he'd rip through the Earth/fly off the face of it while walking.

And who said that Gladiator had to work against Juggernaut's movement. He's FTL and can whip around behind him like nothing and use his movement along with Juggs' to send him flying, and he will be flying quite far before he can think enough to stop himself.

You are becoming increasingly irrational big grin

It takes a second for Juggernaut to bring up his shield, he wouldnt even make to to the moon before that happens, he will not be flying very far.
And The whole circle around him argumenet has already been tried, if he even starts to inch near juggernaut, he is going to slow down, its not that hard to understand.

Momemtum Sapping Shield>>>>Lightspeed Movement.

Sorry.

Brutacus
no iknow yo were serious

Don't want to insult you, but your just trying to be funny right or??????

Dalak
no iknow yo were serious

ROFL

My first Faux-SC Post:

I'm no SuperChangeling but I DO have a pic of Average Hulk for you all!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

That was the thread that inspired Average Hulk and I posted him around and wanked him as much as SC did Beast Hulk. If you are actually serious right now, then you have some problems.

Dalak
It takes a second for Juggernaut to bring up his shield, he wouldnt even make to to the moon before that happens, he will not be flying very far.
And The whole circle around him argumenet has already been tried, if he even starts to inch near juggernaut, he is going to slow down, its not that hard to understand.

Momemtum Sapping Shield>>>>Lightspeed Movement.

Sorry.

Then why doesn't the inch or so dirt underneat his feet fly him off into space every time he uses it? Why isn't his position locked in relationship to the Earth, the Sun, and all of space every time he uses it?

Why doesn't he ever use it to stop himself in a fall or anything useful?

YOu can't say that it's PIS if he NEVER uses it in such a way.

From what I've seen the shield facilitates his movement more than stops it, but that has nothing to do with this specific argument of it anchoring him in place. He's not the Blob, he's the Juggernaut. Unstoppable not Immovable.

Dalak
Well time for some Grocery Shopping, BRB

Jvenom
Glads powers time 50 and people still think Juggy will win. How? Juggernaut got stopped and pushed back by both War Hulk and Onslaught. Onslaught kept on ***** slapping Jugs as if he was nothing. If Gladiator had the uni power he would be more powerful than either of those two others. Juggy might be strong but as War Hulk and other have proved he does have a limit to his strength. Gladiator times 50 would go way past Jug's strength. Juggernaut has been physically hurt a few times before he was depowered so people need to stop saying he cannot be hurt. Remember what Onslaught did to him. The guy was scared beyond belief and hurt badly from just a physical fight. Glad's would do the same to Juggernaut.

Brutacus
euh what level should we put him iff he's 50 time's stronger than before??????

Wasn't he in his normal form almost cosmic???

Apolloknight
Then why doesn't the inch or so dirt underneat his feet fly him off into space every time he uses it? Why isn't his position locked in relationship to the Earth, the Sun, and all of space every time he uses it?

Why doesn't he ever use it to stop himself in a fall or anything useful?

YOu can't say that it's PIS if he NEVER uses it in such a way.

From what I've seen the shield facilitates his movement more than stops it, but that has nothing to do with this specific argument of it anchoring him in place. He's not the Blob, he's the Juggernaut. Unstoppable not Immovable.

Its a comic book, I know certain things shouldn't be possible, such as a man traveling at the speed of light within earth atmosphere, it would literally tear everything apart, but its ok because its a comic.

And Juggernaut was picked up off the ground, and moved forward still in mid air with nothing beneath his feet but air, I cant explain how he did it, not even in the least, its magic, but most of all its a comic, anything is possible.

And Juggernaut NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, EVER uses his shield, and its not PIS, but CIS, for instance, Juggernaut could of stopped Nimrods Sonics if he used his shield, but he didn't, CIS, its true. If Juggernaut used his shield like he should, Thor would be dead, The Avengers would be dead, Gladiator would be dead, The X-men would be dead etc, Hell 75% of earth would be dead, True story.

Originally posted by Jvenom
Glads powers time 50 and people still think Juggy will win. How? Juggernaut got stopped and pushed back by both War Hulk and Onslaught. Onslaught kept on ***** slapping Jugs as if he was nothing. If Gladiator had the uni power he would be more powerful than either of those two others. Juggy might be strong but as War Hulk and other have proved he does have a limit to his strength. Gladiator times 50 would go way past Jug's strength. Juggernaut has been physically hurt a few times before he was depowered so people need to stop saying he cannot be hurt. Remember what Onslaught did to him. The guy was scared beyond belief and hurt badly from just a physical fight. Glad's would do the same to Juggernaut.

Man, if Only I had the time to waste on you. laughing

Accel
And Juggernaut NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, EVER uses his shield, and its not PIS, but CIS, for instance, Juggernaut could of stopped Nimrods Sonics if he used his shield, but he didn't, CIS, its true. If Juggernaut used his shield like he should, Thor would be dead, The Avengers would be dead, Gladiator would be dead, The X-men would be dead etc, Hell 75% of earth would be dead, True story.
Not really. We've seen Thor can deactivate his shield and some other people can still utilize the weaknesses of BFR or telepathy, like Dr. Strange.

Dalak
Its a comic book, I know certain things shouldn't be possible, such as a man traveling at the speed of light within earth atmosphere, it would literally tear everything apart, but its ok because its a comic.

And Juggernaut was picked up off the ground, and moved forward still in mid air with nothing beneath his feet but air, I cant explain how he did it, not even in the least, its magic, but most of all its a comic, anything is possible.

And Silver Surfer has admitted that if he were to move around earth at Lightspeed he would kill everyone. Another reason I prefer Marvel, but that's besides the point. Marvel is a bit better about it's imposibilities, though as all comics it has them.

I'd like to see this "Flying Juggs" bit though, or at least a link to the Respect thread/Whereever it is

Sorry Apollo but I think you just shot yourself in the foot here:

If Juggs not using his fields is CIS, then he still won't. IN that case Hulk would win as well as Glads, Thor, and several more I can't think of right now.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
Not really. We've seen Thor can deactivate his shield and some other people can still utilize the weaknesses of BFR or telepathy, like Dr. Strange.

What to another dimension? And Thor had to use his hammer to negate some of Juggs magic, And Juggs was Still punking Thor around the City.

Normal BFR isn't going to work on Juggernaut, normal Glads doesn't have the Dimension BFR ability either, Uni-Glads is different, he has to many options not to lose, But, Juggernaut against Regular Glads, Juggernauts shield Trumps him, or the fact that Gladiator will never hurt him, and Juggernaut keeps coming back effects his confidence.

juggernaut66666
What to another dimension? And Thor had to use his hammer to negate some of Juggs magic, And Juggs was Still punking Thor around the City.

Normal BFR isn't going to work on Juggernaut, normal Glads doesn't have the Dimension BFR ability either, Uni-Glads is different, he has to many options not to lose, But, Juggernaut against Regular Glads, Juggernauts shield Trumps him, or the fact that Gladiator will never hurt him, and Juggernaut keeps coming back effects his confidence.
thor negating juggernaut shield is bullshit since he has never uses it

Apolloknight
And Silver Surfer has admitted that if he were to move around earth at Lightspeed he would kill everyone. Another reason I prefer Marvel, but that's besides the point. Marvel is a bit better about it's imposibilities, though as all comics it has them.

I'd like to see this "Flying Juggs" bit though, or at least a link to the Respect thread/Whereever it is

Sorry Apollo but I think you just shot yourself in the foot here:

If Juggs not using his fields is CIS, then he still won't. IN that case Hulk would win as well as Glads, Thor, and several more I can't think of right now.

I have seen it somewhere, either on the net or here, Ill get it, oh and how did I shoot myself in the Foot, it is CIS that Juggernaut never uses his Shield!

Think about if he did, I mean really, not to many people would ever beat him ya know.

Accel

What are you talking about? After he negated Juggernaut's shield, Thor was batting Cain all over the place until his hammer returned before the 60 second mark ended.

I'm not referring to this fight, since I know that unless the Uni-power grants Gladiator telepathy, he won't win.

Apolloknight
thor negating juggernaut shield is bullshit since he has never uses it

He didnt negate his shield he canceled some of his magic, like when d'spyare poured the liqud metal on juggs.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut has only used his shield 2 times in uncanny x-men 13 he never used it other times
1 to get free of the ice cause he got frozen by iceman
2 to revert a 10 ton weight rolling barrel agains beast

Dalak
I have seen it somewhere, either on the net or here, Ill get it, oh and how did I shoot myself in the Foot, it is CIS that Juggernaut never uses his Shield!

Think about if he did, I mean really, not to many people would ever beat him ya know.

I'm glad that you repeated that his not using his shield is CIS, now please go back and read the the second paragraph in the Quote from the Rules Thread I made. I even took the trouble of italicizing the last line of it to show your how you shot yourself in the foot.

Dalak
juggernaut has only used his shield 2 times in uncanny x-men 13 he never used it other times
1 to get free of the ice cause he got frozen by iceman
2 to revert a 10 ton weight rolling barrel agains beast

So he's only used this force field 2x in his history?

This is not meant to be a smart-ass remark, because that's how I understand what you just posted.

Blair Wind
plus thor, plus coming back from space........am I right?

Apolloknight
I'm glad that you repeated that his not using his shield is CIS, now please go back and read the the second paragraph in the Quote from the Rules Thread I made. I even took the trouble of italicizing the last line of it to show your how you shot yourself in the foot.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates.

Umm, Juggernaut has to be pretty dumb not to use his shield when he's fighting the X-men.

"Duh, if only i would of kept my shield up Wolverine wouldnt of got my helmet off, Stupid me"

If you want to call it PIS then its fine, either way, my point still stands, If Juggernaut uses his shield, lets say, like Magneto does, Not to many people are going to stand against him.

TheDecider
Stalemate unless gladiator gains telepathy. Im not sure if this would work but im just throwing it out there. If gladiator tries to go toe to toe with Juggs and Juggs keeps laughing at his punches etc. like he always does to people, would gladiator get weaker after loosing confidence. Again im not sure about this but it could happen.

Dalak
Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates.

Umm, Juggernaut has to be pretty dumb not to use his shield when he's fighting the X-men.

"Duh, if only i would of kept my shield up Wolverine wouldnt of got my helmet off, Stupid me"

If you want to call it PIS then its fine, either way, my point still stands, If Juggernaut uses his shield, lets say, like Magneto does, Not to many people are going to stand against him.

Absorbing Man has to be dumb not to use his powers the way he can. I mean it took him YEARS sitting in a shield that he couldn't get through physically before he found out how to "Absorb Minds".

And look at Hydro Man. He could slaughter millions easily, and kill Spider Man if he wanted to, but he doesn't.

Super Skrull also is in this group, as are many others. Juggs is not alone in his CIS.

And going back on yourself and calling it PIS just to get past the rules isn't cool. You really did just shoot yourself in the foot.

And Yes, I'll agree that Juggs using his shield smartly is a beast, but that doesn't necessarily enter into these debates now.

Dalak
Originally posted by TheDecider
Stalemate unless gladiator gains telepathy. Im not sure if this would work but im just throwing it out there. If gladiator tries to go toe to toe with Juggs and Juggs keeps laughing at his punches etc. like he always does to people, would gladiator get weaker after loosing confidence. Again im not sure about this but it could happen.

Sorry, but Gladiator x50 takes this.

TheDecider
Why would he take it? Strength cannot beat Classic Juggernaut.

Apolloknight
Absorbing Man has to be dumb not to use his powers the way he can. I mean it took him YEARS sitting in a shield that he couldn't get through physically before he found out how to "Absorb Minds".

And look at Hydro Man. He could slaughter millions easily, and kill Spider Man if he wanted to, but he doesn't.

Super Skrull also is in this group, as are many others. Juggs is not alone in his CIS.

And going back on yourself and calling it PIS just to get past the rules isn't cool. You really did just shoot yourself in the foot.

And Yes, I'll agree that Juggs using his shield smartly is a beast, but that doesn't necessarily enter into these debates now.

How did I shoot myself in the foot if I made my point and got you to agree with me, and how is Juggernaut not going to use his shield in these fights? I dont quite understand what you mean, there is no PIS/CIS/JOBBER AURAS, here, so, Juggernaut is going to be using his shield.

Simple as that.

Apolloknight
Sorry, but Gladiator x50 takes this.

I agree Uni-Glads takes this, normal Glads is a different story.

Soleran

Cuz the Uni-Power makes Gladiator super happy and he does the happy dance and well, you know Juggernaut cannot handle that.

TheDecider
Good point gladiator 10/10

Dalak
How did I shoot myself in the foot if I made my point and got you to agree with me, and how is Juggernaut not going to use his shield in these fights? I dont quite understand what you mean, there is no PIS/CIS/JOBBER AURAS, here, so, Juggernaut is going to be using his shield.

Simple as that.

Each one of those people I mentioned were accepted cases of CIS restricting their powers, just as it was CIS that caused the Professor's Loss to Juggs.

PIS is assumed off for fights such as these when not specified, and Bloodlust On. CIS is from the Character so it is counted. Those are the rules posted here, so they most certainly are here.

Simply Put: The Rules say one thing, and you are saying another.

Dalak

Well BFR for one (I'm still waiting for proof of Juggernaut's "Homing Power"wink

Secondly Captain Universe (IIRC) gets some basic Reality Altering powers, and that's how Onslaught ripped Juggs a new one.

3rd, Glads if FTL and will have lots of time to think about possible actions before Juggs can even hope to react.

Apolloknight
So, its CIS that Hulk didnt get angry against Juggs. (not using his full power)

Its CIS that Hydro Man doest Drown Spiderman. (not using his full power)

Its CIS that Absorbing Man didnt Absorb Peoples minds. (not using his full power)

But its something else when Juggernaut doesnt use his shield? (also not using his full power)

That about sums up what you just said right! wink

Blair Wind
forget it....not bored enough to reply

Dalak
So, its CIS that Hulk didnt get angry against Juggs. (not using his full power)

Its CIS that Hydro Man doest Drown Spiderman. (not using his full power)

Its CIS that Absorbing Man didnt Absorb Peoples minds. (not using his full power)

But its something else when Juggernaut doesnt use his shield? (also not using his full power)

That about sums up what you just said right! wink

Up until the last (Excepting the first part: You know my stance on Professor Hulk) I agree with you, but no I'm not saying Juggs is something else.

You admitted his act was CIS and I agreed with you. Now you seem to be saying it's not CIS after you said it directly twice, and if I'm wrong about that please enlighten me.

Apolloknight

Umm, i said if you want to call it PIS then fine

no expression

TheDecider
Juggernaut doesnt even need a homing power. He could just wander around the universe for eternity until he found the battlefield. If this unipower can give him reality altering powers then i guess he can win like this.

Dalak
Umm, i said if you want to call it PIS then fine

no expression

And I replied with "Juggs isn't alone in his CIS." Since you'd convinced me at that point.

Before that you said CIS twice, so are we agreed that it is CIS?

Dalak
Juggernaut doesnt even need a homing power. He could just wander around the universe for eternity until he found the battlefield. If this unipower can give him reality altering powers then i guess he can win like this.

"Wandering around for eternity" doesn't really count in this case, otherwise any immortal who's BFRed can be assumed to eventually make it back some how.

Dalak
And I replied with "Juggs isn't alone in his CIS." Since you'd convinced me at that point.

Before that you said CIS twice, so are we agreed that it is CIS?

Are we agreed?

Apolloknight
Are we agreed?

yeah, you get the point.

Dalak
yeah, you get the point.

Is that a Yes?

It's a simple question, as was the previous.

Grimm22
As long as there is a pond nearby Gladiator pwns big grin

Accel
If it took him an eternity, then I'd say the battle would be officially over long before then.

DickBlazer
gladiator destroys juggs

TheDecider
Makes it back eventually yup

Dalak
Is that a Yes?

It's a simple question, as was the previous.

Apolloknight, I will take you not correcting me to mean: "Yes, I agree that Juggie's lack of ForceField Use is CIS."

When your boss gets off your back you can affirm or deny this if you will, but continued silence will be seen as affirmation.

Apolloknight
Apolloknight, I will take you not correcting me to mean: "Yes, I agree that Juggie's lack of ForceField Use is CIS."

When your boss gets off your back you can affirm or deny this if you will, but continued silence will be seen as affirmation.

Confired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.