Doomsday, Protex, Amazo,Superboy Prime,(Doom) Destroyer,Thanos, Ultron,Classic Jugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hit the Guantlet.
The villians are all classic and at thier peak.

Thanos Leads the team with Protex as his right hand man. The Destroyer armor is being worn by Dr. Doom. Amazo has every power of every one ever in the JLA. Utron has a Dozen Various versions of adamantium selves.SBP has his anti-monitor suit on. Protex has beaten his fear of fire with the help of Thanos. Doomsday and Jugs are Thier Classic Selves. Thanos is himself. Already rejected by Death and a near Pearless God. With A comic cube.
Where do they stop?

The Xmen
Colosuss,Rogue,Jean Grey, Wolverine,Warpath, Cable,IceMan,Cannon Ball, Storm, Bishop,Polaris, Havok
(All Xmen are at thier peak)

The Avengers
Thor, Iron Man, Captain America,She Hulk, Herculese,Photon(Captain Marvel), Quasar,Vision,Wonder Man,Sersi,Namor,Sentry

The JLA
Superman, Wonder Woman,Batman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Flash, Captain Atom, Maxima,Firestorm,Orion

Villians Unite

Lobo, Sinestro, Zod, Absorbing Man, Count Neferious, Ulik, Kalibak,Killer Frost, Grundy, Mangog, the Wrecking Crew.

Dinalfos
Where do they stop? They probably don't. Not with someone who has every power of every JLA member. That person could use flash' speed to eliminate everyone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Where do they stop? They probably don't. Not with someone who has every power of every JLA member. That person could use flash' speed to eliminate everyone.

NOt every one is going to fall at super speed and a couple super punches. These teams are uber and very durable. Some of them have telepaths who can link thier teams to counter one super speedster. Maybe my villian team is too tuff. :P

Validus
Amazo could clear the gauntlet by himself. Super speed is the least of his abilities. The combined magical ability of Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and Phantom Stranger? Get real.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Amazo could clear the gauntlet by himself. Super speed is the least of his abilities. The combined magical ability of Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and Phantom Stranger? Get real.

Never thought of it that way. In the comics he had all those powers and still lost. Barely. He rarely uses those kinds of powers in outright battles. Maybe if all 4 teams combined they could stop the guantlet.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt every one is going to fall at super speed and a couple super punches. These teams are uber and very durable. Some of them have telepaths who can link thier teams to counter one super speedster. Maybe my villian team is too tuff. :P

Not everyone, but certainly the entire X-men and most of the Avengers. And that all without the help of the rest of the team.

Really, this can be done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Not everyone, but certainly the entire X-men and most of the Avengers. And that all without the help of the rest of the team.

Really, this can be done.

Most of the Xmen would get creamed in 2 seconds flat, I tried to pick the most durable and powerful of each of the teams. 12 heroes to the 8 baddies. Are there 12 heroes from all of the teams I mentioned who can unite to win?

Validus
Realistically none of these teams are lasting more than 2 seconds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Rogue,and Absorbing Man Take on Amazo. (Lotta power Stealing here)

Maxima And Jean Grey Take On Protex ( to keep him from using his TP)

Lobo and Sentry Take Doomsday (they can take even classic DD)

Thor, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Herculese take on The (Doom) Destroyer

Zod, Superman, Photon, and Mangog take on Super Boy Prime

Hal Jordan, Quasar, Sersi, and Firestorm take on Thanos.

With that being said, Ultron tips the battle anyway as I couldn't think of anyone who was left out of all four teams who could beat or stalemat 12 Ultrons.

JohnnyDo3
Lobo will take care of them

Validus
All Amazo has to do is say Stop backwards and with Flash's super speed, that's an easy job. The only thing that ever gets Zatanna beaten is the fact that she's human level in durability and speed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All Amazo has to do is say Stop backwards and with Flash's super speed, that's an easy job. The only thing that ever gets Zatanna beaten is the fact that she's human level in durability and speed.

I"m assuming Amazo will be fighting the Rogue who had like 40 xmen powers. Including all those ultimate x people. I dont' see anyone winning with all the absorbtion going on. I dont' know who uses stolen powers better of the three. But I'm betting Rogue and AM can at least stalemate Comic book Amazo. he's not the brightest cookie around.

Validus
I"m assuming Amazo will be fighting the Rogue who had like 40 xmen powers. Including all those ultimate x people. I dont' see anyone winning with all the absorbtion going on. I dont' know who uses stolen powers better of the three. But I'm betting Rogue and AM can at least stalemate Comic book Amazo. he's not the brightest cookie around.
The Amazo you proposed in this thread is not comic Amazo because comic Amazo has never had the abilities of every single person to ever grace the JLA roster.

I don't know what abilities Rogue had but I highly doubt they compare favorably to Amazo's. With just the mages alone, he owns everybody on these rosters. I would bet anything Amazo wouldn't even notice her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Amazo you proposed in this thread is not comic Amazo because comic Amazo has never had the abilities of every single person to ever grace the JLA roster.

I don't know what abilities Rogue had but I highly doubt they compare favorably to Amazo's. With just the mages alone, he owns everybody on these rosters.

Wait I must be crazy, Cuz I remember an Amazo in the JLA comic who had every single person's power in the JLA. and The more people joined the JLA to fight Amazo, the more powers he got. The only way they beat him was to disband the JLA.

galan7777777
they could not be stopped by anything less the a grouping of the abstract cosmic beings, and even thats pushing it

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
they could not be stopped by anything less the a grouping of the abstract cosmic beings, and even thats pushing it

I Guess your right. With Thanos' brains and all that power and braun, Thanos could take the Shiar Empire out. Or even Asgard. Maybe even Daxam. He would be bad ass if he actually had a team.

Validus
Wait I must be crazy, Cuz I remember an Amazo in the JLA comic who had every single person's power in the JLA. and The more people joined the JLA to fight Amazo, the more powers he got. The only way they beat him was to disband the JLA.
He had the powers of 35 JLA members and even that's less than half of their all time roster.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He had the powers of 35 JLA members and even that's less than half of their all time roster.

Well my bad, cuz I thought he had all the powers of the roster and reserves. According to the Jla of that time, they all were JLA right? I do remember like a billion people getting JLA devices at one point. Maybe I'm mixing up my jla stories.

Validus
The entire heroic DCU are "Reserve" JLA members. Amazo only counts those active.

In that story, Blue Beetle arrived with a huge posse and claimed they were all JLA members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.