Possible Transcript for the PotC3 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Delving around Jo Blo's site I discovered the script of the POTC3 trailer. It will apparently be attached to the Santa Clause 3 movie coming out this winter, though Disney has not confirmed this:

Thunder STRIKES over WDP Logo.

OPENING SHOT: A dark night overlooking a Singapore Trading Harbor.

CAPTAIN SAO FENG: (Voice-Over) I hear a song Miss Swann. A song that has been sung by children, ghosts, and madmen. Yo..Ho...Yo..Ho...

Shot of SAO FENG smiling into Elizabeth's eyes.

ELIZABETH: Sounds better after a bottle of rum.

She pulls a cutlass to strike, is easily parried by Sao Feng. Will Turner appears behind him with a blade at his throat.

WILL TURNER: We're not here for you. We offer-

WILL is cutoff as SAO FENG administers a series of elbows and strikes, driving Will back into a barrel.

SAO FENG raises an iron claw to finish WILL off and is stopped by a blunderbuss (pistol) clicking right in his ear.

Camera swings around to reveal Barbossa with Monkey Jack on his shoulder.

BARBOSSA: We've come for The Black Pearl, Captain.

WILL and ELIZABETH turn to BARBOSSA with questioning looks.

BARBOSSA rolls his eyes.

BARBOSSA: And...for the soul of

Shot of pleased looking GIBBS on shore.

GIBBS: Captain?

Shot of LORD CUTTER whirling to face GOVERNOR SWANN.

CUTTER: Jack!

Shot of Davy Jones dropping an eye monicle on a navigation chart.

DAVY JONES: (whispers) ...Sparrow.

Turns to his crew.

DAVY JONES: The Locker!

Screen goes black.

JACK SPARROW: (echo voice-over) I'm in...something of a pinch mate.

Shot of WILL and BARBOSS in TIA DALMA's shack peering into a glass rock. Thousands of giant mutated crabs start to pour out of it and onto the dock. Jack's arms flail from the same portal. BARBOSSA and WILL step back.

Series of super quick shots.

WILL throwing ELIZABETH'S arms off him.

NORRINGTON in fresh Admiral's uniform aboard his own Royal Navy ship.

TIA DALMA laughing and sprinkling sand out of her hand.

SAO FENG: (voice over) You've come so far...

RAGETTI puts in a diamond eye and looks happy.

The KRAKEN's tentacles curling up behind NORRINGTON's ship.

GOVERNOR SWANN attacking CUTTER and being restained by his men and shackled.

SAO FENG: But will you go all the way to the end?

JACK SPARROW in a surreal desert (Purgatory) falling into quicksand and crabs. BARBOSSA reaching to pull him out.

JACK SPARROW: I'll not be saved by the likes of you!

Folds his arms in refusal and continues to sink.

BARBOSSA: And I don't want to be saving ya, but I don't see any sea turtles around to help ya now Jack.

"BOOTSTRAP" BILL sits at a campfire talking to someone OC.

BILL: I need to find him...he's...my son.

VOICE: You have a son?

BILL: Yes.

VOICE: I have a son as well. In these very waters. I'll help you find yours if you help uncover mine.

The owner of the VOICE leans into the fire and we see his face.

CAPTAIN GRANT "The Sea Sponge" SPARROW: Savvy?

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END

NEXT YEAR
CAPTAIN JACK
ATTACKS!

SUMMER 2007.

katelovespirate
i believe that one.
im also spazzing out cause i can imagine it all.
im spazzing out so much i need to go for a drive.
throw those arms off, Will. Liz isnt the girl for you.

OH JACK...

vegaofthelyre
AHHH i can't take it. I CANNOT wait till next May. I feel sooo . unsettled!! I'm trying to go as spoiler free as I can but it is soo not working so far. i'm so hungry for any pirate news that I gobble up anything that comes my way =(

evilm0nki3
Did you get that on ohjohnny.net? haha that's where i get all my pirates news.

sccch
I WISH IT WAS MAY!!!Jumpy If I have to wait a long time 4 the trailer,this is going to happen>blowup

katelovespirate
well that was almost as good as seeing the trailer, honestly. it sounds amazing. i bet the music is intense like crazy.

there is no way to go spoiler free. no way. lol.

sccch
(Sreams lightly) I can't wait!!youpi

katelovespirate
(catches the excitement and screams loudly) Lets go spy on filming!!!!

sccch
OFF TO THE CARIBBEAN!!w00t

vegaofthelyre
YES!! I'm IN too!!

LovelyOne
Yeh thats where I got it from evilmonki laughing out loud

ladygrim
big grin oohhh ace

katelovespirate
speaking off spying on filming,,,, one of my good friends was actually an extra in the caribbean filming for the 3rd one, which was earlier this spring. he got to go down to the bahamas for 2 months, disney paid for his transportation and housing and food, plus paid him 100 dollars a day to hang out and be a pirate. isnt that amazing? he said he actually had several scenes in close vicinity with Kiera and orlando, but he isnt sure if those scenes will be left in the movie. how did we all miss that chance?!?!?! lol. oh yeah i was in egypt. anyways, next time i see him maybe i can persuade some spoilers of out him. lol.

sccch
Tell us the spoilers ,kay.

jessigem
luckybutt.

for some reason i feel like i've seen that script before. . . . . . . . . .

katelovespirate
oooooooh.... maybe we can get the script for the whole long trailer soon.... gasp... that would be pretty sweet...

sccch
Maybe the trailer will come out soon! clap

vegaofthelyre
This is sad, but I'm seriously considering going to that Santa Claus Disney Movie or whatever it is, just so I can catch the trailer for POTC3. big grin

sccch
You mean Santa Claus 3? Hey,that's kinda a good idea.

jessigem
yeah. i guess it is. or you could wait til the day AFTER the santa claus movie comes out. then i bet the clip will be on the internet. and then you won't have to go see a movie that'll probably suck.

sccch
I've been snooping around looking for the scene from the Comic-Con thing.

jessigem
comic-con?

sccch
I don't know what it was. But it was something like that.They showed a preveiw of PotC 3. So I've been looking around for it.

Denniz234
Originally posted by jessigem
yeah. i guess it is. or you could wait til the day AFTER the santa claus movie comes out. then i bet the clip will be on the internet. and then you won't have to go see a movie that'll probably suck.

i cant wait another WHOLE day ill just watch santa claus 3

katelovespirate
the comic con thing was:

they showed a scene of Jack and Davy fighting in a giant crow's nest

and they showed a scene with Liz and Jack's father

and i think there was one more... hmmm...

sccch
There was a scene were Jack says, " Didn't any come to rescue me because they missed me?" Silence. Then the monkey raises it's hand. But I want to see it.cry

random21
omgggg i WANNA SEE THAT!!! lol. jeeze i CANNOT wait till potc3 comes out. and it looks as if liz/jack might have a chance smile also wont the trailer for potc3 be on the dvd for potc2??

sccch
Originally posted by random21
omgggg i WANNA SEE THAT!!! lol. jeeze i CANNOT wait till potc3 comes out. and it looks as if liz/jack might have a chance smile also wont the trailer for potc3 be on the dvd for potc2??

But the DVD doesn't come out until november. sad

random21
Originally posted by sccch
But the DVD doesn't come out until november. sad

o well i thought it came out in december so that makes me happier. now there's less waiting laughing out loud

sccch
But it's still a long time. sad

random21
thats true sad and ive only seen it twice. i wanna see it again!!

brokenxxheart14
i posted it once this script.

random21
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
i posted it once this script.

confused sorry im confused.
what do you mean??

surfchikpir8fan
omg now i really cant wait till november oh sorz by da way i may seem lik some random coming in2 dis thread but i wanted 2 reply sorz hav u guys read already read da supposed 1st 56 pages of pot3 script omg i believe that script 4 da trailer alot more than da film script i found on da net

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.