Crystallized Miracles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Tragedy
Crystallized Miracles

"It's just a legend, a myth.... Isn't it?"

It is neither. The camp of miracles is as real as the nose on your face. It was said, many years ago, the Greek gods saw their enslaved people and made this safe heaven for them to flee. Their people heard of such a land and thus sought it.

Before you find this prize, you must escape...

Escape is the hardest of all. Slaves are sold at auctions and bought by the highest bidder. Many are used for fieldwork, cooking, cleaning, and vulgar nights. This is a place for them all to run to. The gods shall watch over you. But before you get there you must escape from your oppressors. Come to the land where all shall be safe. Come to Crystallized Miracles...

+-+-+-+-+-+

The scene where the RP begins is this:

Your character(s) are in a fugitive camp. The smell of food makes your mouth water, and you eat with great urgency. You know that the tomorrow night, you will need your strength. That is when you depart. For the next 24 hours, you realize you will need to learn about your companions, find out their strengths and weaknesses. You stare into the small fire, large enough only to provide warmth against the chilly autumn air. You all know that winter is coming soon, and that you must find this magical place before one of you freeze to death. You stare up at the sky, seeing the lights of the stars, and the small sliver of a moon. You feel lonely, the moon will no longer be there tomorrow night, making you unseen as you depart from the camp. You rise, knowing you should collect information from your companions. You take your leave, looking round at the different tents and beds of the slaves there, and the familiar question races through your mind. Will you find Crystallized Miracles?

Ruby_weapon
Jason stood quietly looking over the men and women. The thrive for food constantly driving him insane. The magical land of which he has heard of is where he wanted to get. But to do so, he must get out of this hell hole and travel. He would not survive if winter came, and that rather scared him, for if he is sold before he could escape, he wouldn't have much chance at all. They were going to move in twenty-four hours, there by giving him an excellent chance, but, his companions all want the same prize, and would do anything to get it. May it be the death of most, some will reach their destination.

Jason smiled to himself and let out a small giggle. Not very many would talk to him, but he doesn't talk to them either, he is rather shy, and of course, that small fact that he fancies men over women. Though he can fall in love with anyone, he is known to be with guys. He giggled a bit more and looked at all the people again. "Perhaps... I should talk to someone?" he asked himself and he let out a sigh, "I couldn't.. I'd probably get embarrassed over something and/or say something that i shouldn't..."

Jason sat back down away from the others, alone in a small shadow. His right eye half closed as to his scar received by his best, and true friend the day he killed his friend's father. That scar caused his right eye to go completely color blind, there by making him dizzy in a place with many colors. He giggled as he rubbed over the L shaped scar remembering his friend. and looked up into the sky, the beautiful stars, the beautiful moon. This may very well be the last time he will have such a peaceful night. He closed his eyes, listening to the soft whistle of an autumn wind, getting colder by the minute.

Jason wrapped his arms around himself as he gently curled up warming his chest ever so slowly. He wondered about the future, the cold world being as harsh as it has been. He smiled as his eyes closed. He was tired, but couldn't fall asleep. He had to learn about his camp anions, and that rather frightened him. He has a small sickness which sometimes took his ability to know what he was saying. Basically and in short, his mind speaks for him, and whatever he thinks may come out of his mouth.

JohnBieniek
John's breath turned to mist in the air before him as he stepped away from the fire. He didn't think any of the others were up and sighed. He wondered where this "Crystallized Miracles" place was, and stood still thinking about it, dreaming about it. He was borught out of this trance by something tugging at his pantleg, it was a dog, not a hunter's dog, more fit for a person of upper class. He picked it up as it was fairly small. It was shivering, he took it to the fire, and examined its coat, it was white with gray spots, and a most likeable face, especially as it was licking its nose. Right then and there he decided he would keep the dog, and checked if it was a male or a female, it was a male, and he decided to name it Christian. He was not particularly religious, but with his master he had gone to church every Sunday, and figured naming the dog that could only bring good fortune. At that moment he heard a small sound coming from Jason, looked over at him, and turning back toward the fire, put the dog, Christian, down. He walked over to Jason and sat by him. "Hello there."

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at John with a startled face, his hair fell into his eyes as he fell slightly, but caught himself. He looked up at john and blushed slightly. With an emberassed giggle, Jason sat up and brushed himself off. His green eye glowed briliantly in the light of the fire, whilst his blue eye was completely covered by darkness. He stood up and looked down at John with a small smile "C-c-can I help you?" he asked as he dared not to make eye contact. "F-forgive for um... being frightened, but you snuck up on me and i wasn't expecting it and... ooohhh!!!" he said to himself in frustration, knowing he was emberassing himself to a further extent. He walked a few feet away and looked out into the darkness, fear in his head, not wanting to make a fool of himself.

JohnBieniek
"No you can't help me, but it's fine that you're frightened , we all are, we just have different ways of showing it. I just thought it would be in our best interests to learn about each other..."

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked down at the young boy and sighed "Look, hun, all you need to know is that i'm not the talkative type, and especially to one young boy as such as yourself, i don't want to be called a pedophile for talking with you, alright, sweetie?" he said and rubbed the boy's head and started to walk off. he slapped himself mentally for what he said, but continued walking. He shouldn't say things like that, especially to a young boy, calling him 'sweetie' and 'hun'. HE thought of himself as a pervert sometimes, but he only says what comes naturally to his head. He giggled a bit as he looked back at John. quite young, but still as cute as can be. He shook his head and continued walking. "What am I thinking?!" he thought to himself he sighed and looked up at the moon, such a wondrous sight. He giggled a bit before sitting down and closing his eyes.

JohnBieniek
John was a little taken aback, not sure if the guy was attracted to him, or if he just said that because John was younger. He shrugged, patted down his hair, and walked back toward the fire where Christian was warming himself. He snook a little extra food from the pot, but not for himself, for Christian, as he looked weak and was panting. The dog quickly ate the offering, and then John rose again, this time looking for a stream where he and Christian could get a drink...

Sora The Brave
Kori emerged from the darkness, having finishing his documentation on numerous plants that he could hopefully study later, and possibly find a cure for himself. Remaining ever optimistic, he waltzed over to the fire and nodded gracefully to the other men and women, and sat down, smiling.
"Food smells good." He whispered, hoping to add or at least start conversation.

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked over at the new figure. "Am i the oldest of this.... sickly group?" he asked himself as he stood up. He walked around everyone who was by the fire. "Well... none that are very eye catching..." he said as his eyes stopped at the sickly looking teenager with bandages all over his body and an eye patch. He sighed knowing most of the people here aren't going to make it. This kid seemed like a happy-go-lucky type. Jason walked to the teenager and sat next to him, observing his body "Well, aren't you the sick one?" he said, "If i may, what's wrong with you?" he shook his head, knowing he shouldn't have said anything "Well, i don't seem to have any control over myself at this moment, have a nice meal." Jason said with a small giggle and looked around for his tent from next to the fire. It was quite odd how people dealt with their situation, a kid like him shouldn't be happy, but scared of the tomorrow, not knowing what will happen.

JohnBieniek
John had just been leaving when he saw Kori, and decided to put off getting a drink. He sat down next to him and said, "Yeah." Just then Christian started gnawing on Kori's leg, and John picked him up and set him on his lap. "Sorry about that, just found him wandering about the camp, so what's your name?"

Deit
Zen sat off in the cold, he didn't wan't to talk. He looked around to see if anyone was watching and he pulled out a small cat, and he started to pet it. "....*sigh*...." he didn't know what to do, he was tired and confused and very hungry. he wished this would all end. he stood and walked to the group talking, he didn't say anything. "........" he sat by the fire still holding the small, un-named cat.

ChakraStrings
Azan struggled to make out anyone at all, his eyesight slowly fading in and out. He could hear everyone's voices fine, but they seemed like blurs. He felt warm and cozy by the fire, it relaxed him a bit, tension had been building inside of him for the past twenty-four hours. He slowly took a sip from his soup can, and put on a warm smile, "Hello everyone, name's Azan." He said, his voice sounding happy and carefree. If only his vision were clearer, then he'd be able to see everyone's faces clearly... but now they seemed like a blurred dots. If he got closer to them, he could easily make them out, but from a distance, it was difficult. He took a deep breath from the air, it smelt clean anyways. The soup tasted wonderful, he had not eaten in the last few days, and any food he touched was delicious.

He slowly rubbed his wrists, and yawned, his hair in front of his face, covering his eyes. He ran his fingers through his hair, feeling his scalp and then slowly taking his hand off to rest it on the ground. Tommorow something was going to happen, but tonight, he wanted to make friends... he knew from experiance that if you didn't make friends in these slave camps, your life would be an even bigger hell than it all ready was.

Ruby_weapon
Jason walked towards his tent when the new figure caught his eye. He looked into his eyes from the short distance, noticnig that his pupils were small, meaning he was more than half blind. He giggled to himself and walked over to Azan. "Hey there, cu... uhm.. Hey there." Jason said smiling sweetly. "What's your name?" Jason made sure he was close to him, but not touching. He wanted Azan to see him, nothing more. His intentions were good, but always ended up emberessed He giggled slightly as he studied Azan's face and his red hair. Such a cutie, though, he looked a bit young. Jason was quite tired, and a yawn slipped from his mouth. Though he instantly looked back at Azan, awaiting the reply.

ChakraStrings
Azan let a smile form over his face as he stared hard into Jason's face, so he had brown hair. "Hey. Name's Azan." He didn't really notice that Jason was close at all, his vision was horrible after all. He rubbed his eyes, hoping that with that, some miracle would happen and he would be able to see clearly, it didn't work. He sighed, and looked over at Jason, "Are you tired? You sound it." He said, doing his best to make a friend in this area full of strangers. He gripped dirt for a moment in his palm, was this anger? He didn't know for sure, most of his emotions were tucked deep within his Soul. Though, as he stared harder at Jason's face, the closer he got, If only I can just see his eye color... He said as his face slowly drew closer to Jasons.

Ruby_weapon
Jason slightly blushed as he noticed Azan's face come closer to his "I'm... J-Jason." He said, knowing the boy was blind, and hopefully only wanted to see him clearly. "I-I am a bit tired, yes." His blushing face was slowly getting redder the closer Azan got. His green eye glowing slightly in the light of the fire, and his blue eye darkend by the night. Azan's breath was now hitting his face, warm and it made Jason shiver slightly. "I-I don't seem tired... D-do I?" He looked into Azan's eyes, beautiful they were, slightly darkend by the night, his facial complexion perfect to every angle. He wished there was something he could do about his sight. It does seem rather bad.

ChakraStrings
Azan noticed a studder in his comrades voice, and he could vaguely make out an L shape scar, "Hey what happend to your face?" He asked, his voice full of curosity. His other eye seemed normal, and his friend had long brown hair. His skin was a strange reddish color, was is sunburn? He doubted it, but after all, he didn't know much about his new friend, other than his face had been damaged. He bit his lower lip, and his hands lay at his side, he stared harder into the boys face... it was still a bit blurry, but he could make out most of it out. He stared intently, doing his best to make out everything he could. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asked, as he could make out a slight embarrsment in Jason's tone of voice.

Ruby_weapon
Jason giigled slightly "Nothings wrong..." he lied. He felt the scar next to his eye and giggled a bit more. "This old thing?" he continued "Well, three years ago, there was a boy... i kissed him, his father found out and pinned me against the wall... and... I killed him..." he said "B-but im not a murder!!" Jason said frantically, scared that Azan would hink wrong of him. "He... He called m-me a ***.... T-the boy... The one i kissed, watched it happen... He cut me with a knife, and... Nevermind, i've said too much..." Jason curled up slightly, his mouth hidded between his knees and arms. He said too much, he knew it. He doesn't want Azan to think little of him, or be scared of him. "I-it's nearly midnight." He said trying to change the subject. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" he said in a joking tone, but his voice failing him. He looked at Azan and smiled sligtly "Try not to tell anyone else what i told you" Jason smiled and gently kissed Azan on the cheek before standing up and stretching. He looked down at Azan smiling slyly "Good night, Azan."

link2010
this is a good story

ChakraStrings
(... Yeah, and where is everyone? Me and Ruby seem to be the main posters.)

Azan turned a bright red, Did he just kiss me? He studdered for a moment, then got his bearings straight, "Y-Yeah g'night Jason." He said. He thought back over to Jason's story, everyone's lives were so tragic. He got up, and walked over to his tent, it was a little run down but it would still work. There was still a strong fire burning in the distance, They should really get some sleep... He thought, noting how other slaves were sitting around the fire. He remembered when he was younger, listening to the eldest slaves tell stories regarding their religon and such... he never really cared for any of it, noting everything to have some ridiculous meaning. As he entered his tent, he sat down on his bed. What's tommorow going to be like? A living hell? Well, I doubt it will ever get any worse... He noted, staring at the ceiling. He left out a soft chuckle and lay on his bed, I guess I'll find out tommorow... tonight, I'm going to sleep like a king. He let a smile run onto his face, and he shut eyes. Slumber took him from there, and he dreamed he was free and all the other slaves were free... suddenly, slave raiders came, and killed everyone.

He awoke with a start, breathing hard he stood up and walked to the otherside of the tent. He could still smell a faint trace of fire embers, but it seemed that everyone had left for bed. He spat on the ground twice, turned back inside the tent and lay back down. Some fresh air should do me good. He guessed, hoping he was correct. Once more, he shut his eyes and fell asleep. This time, his dream was a little... weird.

Ruby_weapon
Jason sat in his tent quietly. He wondered if he was the only one still awake. he thought about Azan and John. Both cute, but more than likely were attracted to women. He sighed slightly as he laid on his side. He looked out of his tent, feeling the cold Autumn air hit his face made him shiver slightly. He was tired, and wanted to sleep. He closed his eyes and slowly but surely drifted into a slumber. He had a dream, the dream was rather random, throwing bits and pieces of his life in.

In his dream, he was a mere child, no older than thirteen. He was with his parents. They were laughing as Jason walked out the door and into a blank area. Jason looked around, for there was nothing in sight. He called for his mother and father countless times as he ran. He was scared, scared of being alone. As tears weld up in his eyes he fell to his knees and cried. Jason cried until he felt a warm hand on his shoulder, it was his father's strong hand. No one other. Jason jumped up and hugged his father, scared to let go. His father ran his hand through Jason's hair and whispered, just over the sound of a breath "You will never be alone" Jason looked up at his father, still crying and let go of him. Jason ran off into the blank unknown of his dream.

Jason appeared in a dark area. He stood there looking around. It was the camp, he figured that one out quickly. As he stood there, he silently prayed for someone to help him. His misery sought end. He opened his eyes only to see an angry boy staring directly into Jason's eyes. The boy lifted his hand revealing a knife and slashed down, cutting a new scar through his other eye, directly through it. Jason awoke with heavy breath, sweating and crying. He couldn't take the torment much more, he had to get out. Even his past haunts him. Jason put his hands to his face and sat there. When he removed his hands, there was blood.

Jason's other eye now had a large gash through it. He slightly panicked and looked around. He picked up a large jagged rock that seemed to be tipped with blood and bits of flesh. Jason gritted his teeth "Damn it!" he yelled as he threw the rock out of the tent. It bounced loudly of the gate that held them in the camp. He wiped his eye, cleaning the blood. He would have a new scar soon, and this one threatened to take his sight from his eye.

SundaysTheory
Rosalie pulled her knees up to her and wrapped her small arms around them, squeezing herself into a tight ball, trying to keep the cold out. She had stumbled upon this place of other slaves after about an hour of nonstop running. Her legs had gotten a torn up by thorn bushes and her now swollen ankle had taken on an array of colors such as blues, greens, and purples. Dark Circles hung under bloodshot eyes, as Rose fought against unconsciousness.

She stared blankly into the fire that danced in front of her, occasionally looking up when she thought she heard noises from nearby tents. Sleeping sounded like a wonderful idea, but Rosalie knew if she closed her eyes, the shadow of her brutally killed ex-owner would haunt her dreams. To take her mind off of things, she concentrated hard on the meal that was given to her. Rose gratefully enjoyed the feeling of a full stomach while it lasted, and fed her scraps to her little mouse friend Milo in her pocket.

Rose hid her bloodstained hands the best she could, even if it seemed that no one was watching her. The thick crimson blood was still fresh on her fingers, and it seemed to show even more prominently in the light of the fire. She glanced back once more to the nearby tents, her nerves on edge. Rosalie wondered if the others too had taken such drastic plans of revenge to escape their captors.

Ruby_weapon
Jason stood up, blood running from his left eye, which had been gashed open by the rock he threw into the gate. He walked out into the dark, cold open, the fire slightly dim from his position. His left eye closed to keep the blood out of it. He looked at the new face by the fire. He walked over to the fire and sat on the opposite end "Hello, never seen you before." he said as he hid his blood gushing left eye. "May I ask your name?"

His scarred right eye opened half way so he could see. He smiled slightly, the pain from his left eye becoming too much. The blood started to drip onto the ground with a slight splash with each drip. He wasn't interested in this girl, atleast not right now. He just felt he should welcome her to hell. His bloodloss that had been caused by his eye made him rather dizzy. He hoped she would answer him before he passed out.

JohnBieniek
It was no use, he couldn't sleep. John heard the talking outside his tent and walked out towards the fire. He said "Hello" to both, and stood over the fire for warmth, as it was now as cold as winter. He wondered "How the hell are we gonna get to Crystallized Miracles in the condition we're in..." He sighed and had a seat on the ground next to the fire, he was lonely, he missed his master's son, but then he thought of his master, and became filled with hate. He nearly had a mental breakdown right then and there, but held it in. He felt as if he would never have a place in the world...

SundaysTheory
Rose recoiled a bit as Jason come from behind her. She hadn't heard him coming, and she had thought everyone was asleep. Rosalie watched his lips quiver with movement of words, picking up as much as she could. He seemed kind enough, but Rose had lost trust in everything and everyone. He wanted to know her name, but he didn't seem to be in the condition to be making acquaintances. The blood that dripped with each sickening drop, churned her stomach as it his the small puddle on the ground. The silhouette of her dead owner flashed in the back of her mind, she could see him more clearly with each droplet of blood that fell from the man's eye.

She decided to try and speak, hopefully before he collapsed completely. Rose was in no shape to help him much but he needed medical care.

"I'm Rosalie," she told him, the words not sounding right to her, but she continued. "But you need to get help to stop that bleeding." Rose hadn't said a full sentence in a very long time, and Rose hoped she said what she had meant.

Rose then turned to see yet another person awake, and watched him say his greeting. This boy seemed depressed, but then she could almost see his body tense moments later. Her own mental stableness was obviously not the only one that could shatter.

Ruby_weapon
"I'm.. Jason" He said with a smile " I'll be fine. Have a nice night..." He said and fell backwards, unconcious His blood was slowing down quickly, but You might think of this as a way to get to sleep. He slept there next to the fire, no dreams, no nothing. He just slept silently. He mumbled slightly "I'm sorry" for he talked in his sleep as if he were talking to someone. Other than that, he was quiet. Sleeping soundlessly.

(Sorry, but im in a blank right now... not much is happening.)

JohnBieniek
"You're right," John said to Rose, "the longer it keeps bleeding, the more chance he has to go blind. Anyway, my name is John, what's yours?" he asked Rose. " I can't sleep, what's your excuse for being out this late?" he smirked and thought to himself that he might be the only one trying to be social. Again, he sighed, he figured that would just make him the most fit one for the journey, not physically, as he sure he was the youngest, but mentally, because he would know everbodys dreams and fear, and he could play on them to get his way. He didn't usually think like this, but he was desperate to get to this "Crystallized Miracles."

SundaysTheory
Her evergreen eyes widened as she watched Jason pass out, and fall over. He didn't seem all that worried about his own health, and she wouldn't know how to help him if she wanted to. She turned her attention to as he started to speak to her. Rose stared at his moving lips as he spoke, taking in every word.

She looked up to his eyes, which was rare for her to make eye contact, and spoke again, more easily this time. "I'm Rosalie," she told John, answering his first question. "I can't sleep either," Rose said half lying. True she couldn't physically sleep but nor did she want to relive the past nights events. She shifted slightly, self consciously hiding her hands that still were covered in the blood of the man she had murdered.

JohnBieniek
John thought something else was keeping her up, but was not going to press her on it since the memory of it would probably have not been too pleasant. Anyway, he was not telling the complete truth either as he was thinking about Crystallized Miracles, but not in the same way as before. He wondered how long it would take to get, and if he would make it. "So do you know anything about this 'Crystallized Miracles' place, how long it will take to get there, or where it is?"

SundaysTheory
Rose dropped her eyes from his to the fire that was now just a pile of bright embers. She could almost hear John's voice over the silence of the dark night. It was a bitter-sweet sound to hear someone speak, she could make out most of the words, but not all of them and it was frustrating. She had gotten the gist of what he was asking though, and she only had a small description of what this place was supposed to be like.
Rosalie told him all that she knew, one simple sentence described what she thought of this mystical place. "I heard it was freedom, that's all I know."

JohnBieniek
"Well even if that's all it is, I'd be happy." John could tell she was either deep in thought or could barely hear him, he decided not to ask and just then the dog he had found ran out of John's tent barking at Rose. John picked him up. John then said, "I just found this guy running around camp, he was hungry and tired, so I have him a little food and he's been sleeping since, I named him Christian, not because I'm that religious, but I think we should take anything that could give us good luck. He was thirsty, and we were about to go get a drink but then I decided we should sleep, you know of any streams around here. I think he really needs to get a drink, not that I don't, you're welcome to come with us..."

SundaysTheory
Rosalie spun around quickly, her body tense and her eyes wide with fear. Dog's just weren't her thing, well neither were humans, but atleast they didn't bark. She breathed out slowly, easing her tightened muscles as John picked up the dog. Wow, she thought to herself as she watched his lips carefully in the dim light, and listened intently. He sure likes to talk... but he seemed kind enough.

"There's one nearby," Rose said, she had crossed it on the way here, "I'll take you there." And with that Rosalie stood up, and started to walk to the edge of the camp, gesturing for John to follow her. She quickly shoved her hand back into her pocket, Rose hoped it would wash off in the stream.

JohnBieniek
John could tell she was afraid of the dog, and was going to take him away, but saw her relax when he picked it up. "He's not mean he's just hyper. I'm not really a dog person either, but I wasn't just going to let him die out here." John slowly rose, put the dog down, calmer not that it had been in the light of the warm fire, and both followed Rose as they made their way to the stream. Once there, Christian ran and splashed in the water as John cupped it in his hands and drank it. The cold water felt wonderful on his dry throat and he helped himself to a good deal of it.

ChakraStrings
Azan awoke with a start, What the hells going on outside? He thought. He slowly stood up, and peered outside his tent... he could hear faint voices, but they were to far to make out anything. He left the safety and comfort of his small tent, and walked outside, sneaking towards the sounds of the voices. As he neared them, he could see blurry objects, humans, standing around talking. He then could make out another object laying on the ground. He pushed a slave, (Rose), out of the way, he couldn't quite tell what is was. He then turned towards the crowd, trying his best to make them all out. Azan slowly backed up, thinking that perhaps they were the owners. As he was backing up, he tripped over the unconcious form of Jason. Thinking it was a clever trap by his captors, he sat up, and merely smiled, hoping that the slave laborers would leave him alone. "Master, I'm terribly sorry..." He said, not knowing that he was actually talking to other slaves. He hid his head in his arms, expecting to be whipped. He looked at the ground, Damn this vision... I can't see anything... Noticing that he had not been beaten yet, he lifted his head and spoke, "M-Masters, is something wrong?" He asked, his voice hesitant.

Ruby_weapon
Jason winced and sat up holding his side "That hurt!" he complained as he opened his eyes. His left eye now blank, no color. He was blind in it, but he ignored it. "Whats going on?? Did i miss anything?? How long have I been out?!" he asked frantically. He turned to Azan. Jason stood up and grabbed hold of Azan's arm and drug him to Jason's tent. He gently let go and sat down. "Hey there, Azan. Knowing your sight condition, i think you need to stay with someone. You were just calling some of the others your masters... Try not to make a fool of yourself" he said with a small giggle and got close to Azan's face. "It's me--Jason." he smiled slightly, completely forgotten about the gash in his left eye that now had dried blood on his face, and a now blind left eye. Jason smiled sweetly as he looked at the boy. "Did you hurt yourself when you tripped?"

ChakraStrings
Azan didn't know what happened after that. One minute he was on the ground cowering, and the next he was in Jasons tent? He sat down on the bed and stared hard, seeing a flaw in Jason's face, "Hey. What happend to your face?" He asked, noticing a maroonish spot on his face. He chuckled, "And no, I'm fine... and those people back there were just... slaves?" Azan laughed, ... I can't believe I just did that. Azan's growing curosity got the best of him, and he touched Jason's new scar, "Jason you're bleeding!" He said, shouting in confusion... "What happend?!?!" Was there something going on he didn't know about? Perhaps he got into a fight with those other slaves? No, I doubt that... we're all in this together. He thought as he slowly nodded. He didn't feel tired anymore, curosity began flowing through him, he didn't really notice just how close Jason was to his face, thinking that he was helping him see. Boy, was he wrong.

Ruby_weapon
Jason pulled back slightly, remembering how the rock slashed his eye open in his sleep. He giggled a bit and pulled back completely, knowing he missed his chance. He rubbed some of the dried blood off. "I fell on a sharp rock while i was sleeping, nothing that bad.." he said as he cleaned his face with his jacket sleeve. "Yea, you were talking to a bunch of slaves. They looked... rather confused." he smiled as he ran his hand through Azan's hair. "But, you should keep quiet more often, like me. Now that all i have is my left eye, i think me and you should stick together...." he paused for a moment, thinking over what he said and he let out a small laugh. "But you have quiet an advantage over some... being blind, your sense of small and hearing will guide you..." he smirked slightly, His own curiosity getting the best of him. "Forgive me for my asking, but--- are you into guys?"

ChakraStrings
Azan blushed, and let a sly laughter. "I-I don't know..." He said, his voice slowly trailing off. He felt strange... out of place almost. He's right, we need to stick together... we are both nearly blind... He sighed a little and then put back on a smile, he needed to always smile... frowning was out of the question. Azan shut his eyes for a moment, then slowly opened them, sometimes, he could clearly see if he did that for a few seconds... but it didn't work this time. His smile shined over his face, and his teeth, which were strangely white shown brightly against the night sky. He took in a deep breath of the cool air, and relaxed in the bed... "I'm getting tired..." He said, slowly trailing off once more.

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled sweetly and rubbed the back of his right hand across Azan's cheek. "Get some sleep, we'll talk tomarrow.." he said and got out of the tent and laid down, knowing Azan wouldn't be comfertable with him just yet, or maybe never. He slowly closed his eyes smiling slightly. He may have a chance with this one, but then again, he may not. It will all unfold lator. He chuckled a bit "Don't step on me anymore, okay?" he said before dozing off, tired as can be.

SundaysTheory
Rose knelt by the small stream, and rubbed her hands violently, trying to get rid of the traces of blood that still lingered in the creases of her palms. It wasn't as effective as she had hoped. Rosalie stood up as she sensed someone nearby, and she looked around frantically. But, to her relief, whoever it was just shoved past her roughly. She scowled under her breath, as the man started to back up and tripped over the lifeless form of Jason. Rose tilted her head, Master? But Jason had woken up and taken him into his tent.

Rose returned to the stream where john and the dog was. She sat down, trying once again to scrub the blood off of her hands, but it was useless. It would be a reminder to her for a long time of what she had done to gain freedom. Pulling her knees towards her chest, she leaned her head against a tree that was close by. She closed her eyes tightly, opening them seconds later. Weariness and over exertion was starting to take over, but no... no, she couldn't sleep, she wouldn't... But Rose was too weak to fight against the relaxing darkness any longer. Her head rolled forward and her body grew limp, finally accepting the unconsciousness that had been threatening to take over for a while.

JohnBieniek
John was going to ask Rose why she was washing her hands so vigorously but he then heard someone step out of their tent, he looked back, but whoever it was had already pushed Rose aside, and was now stepping back in fear. John couldn't help laughing when he tripped and fell backwards on Jason. He then looked back at Rose, but she was asleep, and John didn't want to wake her. He got up, with Christian following, pulled back the flap on the entrance to his ten, laid down on his makeshift bed, and again fell asleep. This time, though, he thought about the colorful characters he had met. He thought they were weird, but smiled as he figured they probably thought the same of him...

ChakraStrings
Azan smiled as he lay back in the bed, pulling the thin sheet over him. "Yeah, I'll try." He said laughing a bit. He felt butterflies fly up into his stomach, he had never felt this way before. This isn't a sickly feeling... He said, shutting his eyes and taking one last sigh before trying to fall asleep. He began tossing and turning. After about twenty minutes, Azan finally got comfortable. The bed was hard, and the sheet didn't protect him much from the biting chill, but it wasn't bad. In fact, this was luxury compared to other places, he noted. The fire outside was still burning, he could smell the embers, Who could possibly be up at this hour? Dawn is going to crack soon... Not feeling like getting up, he rested his head on the uncomfortable pillow. Why must I live like this? He shut his eyes and fell asleep.

A scream rang through his ears, he was standing the middle of a dirt road, crying, clinging onto the limp form of his... brother? His hands were covered in his brothers blood, there were burning bodies and houses all around him. Suddenly, two of the raiders came out, followed by five of his comrades. They threw them on the ground, and began spitting on them. Azan tried to call out, but a strong hand blocked his face. He watched in horror as one of the raiders pulled out a pistol and rested the barrel in between one of the tribesmens head. He pulled the triggger, and Azan watched in horror as blood and brain spewed from the head. The man repeated this process to the rest of the five. They laughed, and walked over to the prisoners. The man that held Azan shoved him hard, and began beating him. He felt a strong lash across his face, tears running out of his face. His mouth was full of blood and dirt, he cried out as his mother was thrown out onto the street and murdered. He screamed aloud trying his best to get to her. To late. Two of the raiders pushed him back to the ground, and kicked him hard. He lay on the ground, writhing in pain and misery and the sight that he saw. The men were heartless, he heard more gunshots and screams. The village was nothing more than ash. He was lifted off the ground, and then smashed over the back of the head. Nothingness consumed him.

He awoke with a start, cold sweat ran down his face, his eyes were watery. He lay in the hard bed, a tear escaped his eye and ran down his face.

Deit
Zen sat outside with the cat, he never used to get up this early, but he was bored and couldn't go back to sleep. "....*sigh*...." he was trying to think of a name for his cat. he hadn't come up with anything so he stood up and looked at the other tents. he sat back down and lied on his back, as the cat curled up on his chest. it let a silent meow. "Meow."

John!attheDisco
John again awoke, this time to the noise of a cat outside. He opened his eyes and smiled, it just wasn't his night to sleep. He got up, opened the flap of his tent. Walking out, he saw a figure with the cat, walked over, and had a seat next to him. "Hello." His eyes went from him to the cat and back again. He wondered what the cat's name was and why this guy couldn't sleep.

Wild-Cherry
Silence.

This was something Kiri was sickeningly familiarized with, yet, she loved and endevoured it. It blanketed her like the velevety night air which surrounded her. Unlike home, this air was cool, and dry. She paused her train of thought.

Unlike home? What is home, but distant memory, a bleeding wound which had not yet healed uming all others upon her young body. pain.Pain...blood.

A sickening grin crossed her face, but she disposed of it soon after. She shakily lifted her arm before her eyes, blue and crystalic as rippling water. She breathed in, holding the short gasp as she pulled back her long sleeve and unwound a long, white, gauzy bandage. She took a relaxed breath as she ran a pale, small finger over them again and again untill she knew they were real, and constant. They would not be bought, or sold. And more tantalizingly she had complete control over them. This brought another slight curve to her upper lip. Her eyes dilated, as suddenly, something inside took control over her.

Do it....It's what you deserve, it's what you want. It's what he did.

She slid, incontiouly, the small blade from her pocket. Her hands shook with a secret pleasure, a guilty lust for what she would do. The blade touched the skin on her upper arm, sending wonderful chills down her work-abused spine. As she slowly peierced the skin, it all went away. The wonderful fufillment came as a blurry rush. Deeper, and deeper, untill finally she ran it down her arm, to about her elbow. Her sharp teeth slid along her chapped lips, cutting in as they did. She trembled,. It felt wonderful. So very wonderful. It made her forget. Forget the past, the pain.

How pathetic, you are.

Kiri's eyes lifted then. As did the blade she heald in a trembling hand. She had noticed how far she had travled now. She glared over at the steed beside her. She heald his make shift reigns tight withing her worn fingers. He snorted nervously as she raised the blade. Hushing him, she tied the ropes around his large muzzle to a nearby tree branch.

" Quiet, Elle. Quiet.

She whispered as she crept forward.

Sliding the knife back into her pocket she wound her bandage back up, the fresh crimson blood leaking through. Her eyes were wide with fear as she looked on. A camp, of some sort. It was fenced, and she should probably not be intruding, but the scent of food drew her to levels she could not name. She needed it. The saliva in her mouth turned to plentiful for speach, catching at the corners of her lips, which she wiped immediately. Her stomach turned flips in hew abdoman.

She walked on silently, and crawled under a hole in the fence. She stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed someone laying on the ground before her. A man...her whole body shuttered, and she back ed up a few steps, but stopped when she caught sight of the smoke nearbye.
Food.

Deit
Zen turned his head to look at him. "hi." he kept petting his cat. he wondered why he couldn't think of anything to name the cat. "....*sigh*...." he was confused as to who this person's name was who was talking to him. "........" He kept silent until the person next to him said something. the cat let another soft meow. "meow."

John!attheDisco
"My name is John, what's yours?" John could tell he was confused about something. He wondered if it was about naming the cat. He smiled as he turned around and looked at the stranger with the horse coming towards the fire, for food he thought. He was right as he saw her tie up the horse and come over for food. He allowed her to eat in peace for a few minutes then asked, "And who are you?" Just after he had completed his sentence his dog, Christian ran out of the tent barking at the horse and then the cat. John picked him up to calm him down and awaited the two's answers...

Ruby_weapon
Jason groaned and sat up. His eyes killing him. He felt helpless with it. His friend in his tent, Azan, was still asleep it seemd. He stood up and walked to the fire, stumbling slightly and sat down next to it. He ignored the bodies of which were there, not able to make them out. Couldn't tell if they were friends or enemies. So he kept his mouth shut. His long hair flowing gently in the autumn wind. Cold. and tired, but not able to sleep. He sang silently to himself as he watched the flames dance before him. He picked up a rock and threw it over the fence, hitting one of the guards, and laughing slightly. The guards are always in the same position, so he could do it if he were completely blind. He giggled to himself before standing and looking at the three. "hmm... all i make out is that young cutie right there" he said pointing to john. "But whos the beauty there?" he asked pointing to the new girl.

Deit
"Z-Zen......It's...nice to meet you." he stared at the woman that just walked up. he didn't feel good, he needed food, but he refused to eat. he just watched the others. "....*sigh*...." he started to wonder what was going to happen, and who was this person that walked up with the horse. he was nervous to say anything unless he was being talked to by some one else, and he was very shy, and scared. "......." he looked around at the tents.

Wild-Cherry
Startled, Kiri stumbled backward once more. Her body heaved a nervous breath as she pulled forth the knife she held to tightly to her thin, malnorished body. She placed her right hand in a fist, and held it pressed against her breast as she gripped the blade in her left. Two icy blue eyes narrowed as she looked back at Elle. He snorted nervously, and she turned back to the men before her. Her eyes wandered once more to the one who lay sleeping on the ground. It was then that his question played in her mind. She scowled at the now hushed animal the male held before her. She opened her mouth , but shut it soon after. The sleeping one had roused, and was staring at her.

Nervously she considered her options.

You could run, or attack. Not much hope there though, plus...the gaurds.

She stood her ground.

My, My name is Kiri.

She responded in a fierce whisper.

Who are you? All of you?! What is this place?!?!"

Her body had stopped trembling now, and she stood planted, her eyes intent and feirce. Her mmotions were steady, and brave. Finally she let her muscles relax. The food, she knew she needed it.

Ruby_weapon
Jason kicked up the pot of soup into his hand and poured it in a small bowl. "Im Jason, Love." he said as he held out the food to Kiri "and your in a slave camp. Rather a hell on earth." he giggled slightly and smiled "I hope this helps with your hunger, 'cause yoour belly is growling." he giggled a bit more and tried to make out the color of her eyes but couldn't. He didnt want to get close because he didnt want to get slapped.

John!attheDisco
"I am John and this is Zen," he said, inclining his head to the latter. We are going to depart tomorrow for Crystallized Miracles, a place the likes of us go to be free and safe from our masters and oppressors. You are welcome to join us, and I'm sure your horse could only make your journey easier, as he looks to be in fine condition." John looked around, as usual he was speaking too much again, and realizing he had stood up, sat back down. "You are welcome to use my tent as I fear I cannot sleep tonight, there is a stream over there," he nodded towards the rear of the camp, "and I recommend you get some rest in the little night we have left."

Deit
Zen seen the knife she was holding and he slowly backed up. this was one of the times he spoke withought being spoken to. "don't hurt me miss. please put the knife away." *he curled up in a scared way, as the cat jumped off of him and slowly walked to kiri. "Meow. Mew." the cat stared up at her in confusion. it seen the knife and didn't know what it was. "Mew. Meow."

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
Jason kicked up the pot of soup into his hand and poured it in a small bowl. "Im Jason, Love." he said as he held out the food to Kiri "and your in a slave camp. Rather a hell on earth." he giggled slightly and smiled "I hope this helps with your hunger, 'cause yoour belly is growling." he giggled a bit more and tried to make out the color of her eyes but couldn't. He didnt want to get close because he didnt want to get slapped. She didn't realize the blush that crossed her face as she was handed the soup. She cauhgt his gaze for just a moment, and shddered, then shook her head.

No, It's not him. It isn't him.

She then graciously nodded her head, and placed the bowl to her lips. Slow, eager sips followed this motion untill the bowl was drained. Her deep breaths heaved her thin, visible ribs in and outward in a quick, jolting motion. This continued untill she regained her breath. She parted her lips and sighed out a quick almost inaudible 'thankyou'. She turned then to the others.Originally posted by John!attheDisco
"I am John and this is Zen," he said, inclining his head to the latter. We are going to depart tomorrow for Crystallized Miracles, a place the likes of us go to be free and safe from our masters and oppressors. You are welcome to join us, and I'm sure your horse could only make your journey easier, as he looks to be in fine condition." John looked around, as usual he was speaking too much again, and realizing he had stood up, sat back down. "You are welcome to use my tent as I fear I cannot sleep tonight, there is a stream over there," he nodded towards the rear of the camp, "and I recommend you get some rest in the little night we have left."

She gasped silently.

Crystalized Miracles? She had heard of it, but was it not only a myth? Could she really trust them? huh. she didn't have anything other to do.

At Elle's mention she gazed over at the thinned grey animal. A slight smile touched her lips and cheek, but soon dissapeared. She nodded, more to herself then anyone else. Yes. She would join them, and Elle as well. They would search for this place. 'Crystalized Miracles' And they would see if it was truley real. If not? She would simply contninue on as she had before. Continue the painfully true reality which had named itself 'life'. Or maybe she would be blessed with the wonderful gift of death. A content sigh slid from her lips, which she opened again.

Sleep...yes...

Her voice trailed off, but she nodded sullenly to approve her sincerity. Now she looked at the final male before her. Zen, had the other calle dhim? Yes. She shaded her half closed eyes, and hesitantly put the knife away before looking down at the small animal sniffing at her. She winced and looked at it nervously. She had never seen one of these before, at least not scince her old home, where great ones roamed. These large creatures were often vicious, and she wondered if this one was too. As it produced a growling sound, and brushed against her leg, all her worrie subsided, and she bent, gently caressing his head.

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled "Well. Now that we all now eachother, and im glad. Because we need to protect eachother. Jason smiled as he walked past Kiri and swiped the knife from her "If the guards were to find this on you, or find you period they would most likely beat you, hun." he said sweetly before slipping it into his coat pocket. "Dont be mad, i'll give it back. I'm no theif, but i don't want a hurt ladie ariund." he smiled sweetly and looked at John. "Well, I would offer my tent, but it's rather occupied at the moment. "Perhaps you two should get some sleep, while i take a beating from Kiri here over the knife.."

Deit
Zen wouldn't move, he was to nervouse. the cat purred as it rubbed against her leg. "prrrrrrrr" the cat stopped to look at her again. "Meow." the cat slowly walked back to zen as he started to calm down. "Thank you." the cat sat down beside him and tryed to take a nap. it made a yawning kind of sound and slowly went to sleep.

ChakraStrings
Azan struggled to sleep, cold sweat slowly running down his face. Finally, he awoke, and lay in the bed with his eyes wide with fear. That seemed all to real... He got up, and noted how Jason was not in the tent. Damn it! Did they all ready wake everyone up! Fear mingled with excitement as he ran back outside, his eyesight still poor... as usual. He stumbled across dirt, rock, and root as he struggled to find his friends. Running quickly, he accidentaly kicked Zen's cat and tumbled over him. "Ahhh!" He yelled as he went down, fast first into the dirt. His mouth, full of muck he spat four times before noting that his mouth was "clean". He rubbed his head, and slowly stood up, looking over at Zen. "U-Uh... S-S-Sorry..." He spewed out, hoping that whoever he had fallen over would forgive him. A cat? His curosity overcame him again as he moved to ground level, slowly nearing the cat. The little cat jumped onto Zen's chest, and Azan stopped, Where has it gone? With his poor eyesight, Azan began crawling around on the ground, looking for a cat he would never find at this rate.

Sora The Brave
(Recap?)

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by Sora The Brave
(Recap?)

(Not much has passed. Everyone is basically around this one fire, so, just re-enter or something.)

Deit
Zen leaped up to hold his cat "M-my cat!" he held on to it softly so it would feel comfortable. "It's ok." *he softly pet it and stood up to walk to his tent, slightly angry, and extremely sad. "It's ok." he sat down by himself.

Sora The Brave
Kori coughed rather roughly, his head pounding. It was just one of those days... He took out an herb he had documented, and chewed it up in his mouth. Aside from a stomach ache, the herb relieved most pain. Kori smiled and looked around the campfire. Everyone was just so... Dark and quiet... He couldn't understand why.
"You guys should lighten up! I mean, yeah this is hell, but surely you see the brightside in this?" Kori was just trying to lighten the mood, though it was tough...

ChakraStrings
Azan heard someone else's voice, faintly. He stood up, noticing that this cat could be anywhere by now. He squinted, and made out a few shapes by a fire. As he stumbled foreward, he stopped just before Kori, and smiled, At least I'm not the only optimisic person here. "Yes. But, who are these "guys" you are talking about... I can't see them?" He felt stupid with his bad eyesight. Of course, he was always smiling, so you couldn't really tell he was thinking something like that. He sat back down, edging closer to the fire until he could feel a blast of heat hit him. He moved back a few inches and finally got comfortable, laying down on the dirt. "So, who else is here?" He asked, slowly looking around. If only there was a way to see better...

Ruby_weapon
Jason snatched Azan by his shirt and pulled him close, as if hugging him from behind "Hey, cutie. You are gonna hurt yourself walking in the night.." Jason ad holding Azan gently to him. "You need rest because tomarrow we will need our energy..." he smiled and leaned over by Azan's ear "Who knows.. what we may do tomarrow.." he whispered jokingly before letting go of the red head. He giigled, still expecting Kiri to fight him for the knife. He wouldn't dare fight back, but the fact being, she wasn't going to get the knife back until they left.

SundaysTheory
Rose awoke hours later, startled that she had moved dangerously close to the stream. She wished that she could rest forever, but Rosalie had sensed movement by the fire ring. Rosalie stood, her ankle barely supporting her own body weight as she limped back up to the camp. Rosalie noticed a few new faces, but was too shy to introduce herself to anyone.

A small smile crossed her lips as she put one hand into her pocket and gently stroked Milo, her field-mouse friend. He, too, had lasted another few hours, and Rose was happy she still had her little companion. She sat down silently, her smile slowly fading away, as her pocketed hand brushed up against the knife that she had stolen and used to murder someone with. Rosalie quickly pushed that thought to the back of her mind, and hid her other palm.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Sora The Brave
Kori coughed rather roughly, his head pounding. It was just one of those days... He took out an herb he had documented, and chewed it up in his mouth. Aside from a stomach ache, the herb relieved most pain. Kori smiled and looked around the campfire. Everyone was just so... Dark and quiet... He couldn't understand why.
"You guys should lighten up! I mean, yeah this is hell, but surely you see the brightside in this?" Kori was just trying to lighten the mood, though it was tough...

Kori had grabbed John's attention with the cough and he watched him eat the herb. He waited for him to finish chewing, but decided that he had perhaps spoken too much and was going to wait for someone to say something. He watched Kori's smiling gaze around the campfire, expecting him to say something, and when he did, John said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right, it might be hell, but I think we can all agree it's better than where we were before, and besides once we all get to Crystallized Miracles, we'll be free, and I don't mean free like we are right now, I mean free from our fears, from the dogs." He looked down at his dog, Christian, as he said this and added, "our master's dogs..."

Deit
Zen sat the cat down so it could walk around as he got up and walked outside the tent. "....*sigh*...." he sat down a bit farther away than the rest, he didn't feel like tlking right now. he seen his cat go around and look at every one. "Meow. Mew meow mew mew." Zen thought it was counting for some reason becaus the cat only seen five people out there. the cat sat a slight distance from the fire, but enough to keep it warm, it didn't want to singe any fur off. the cat was hoping some on would see it. "Mew."

John!attheDisco
John watched Zen walk outside his tent, and then when he heard the cat purring he looked at it. He wondered why it did so five times in a row, and wondered if it was counting. He sighed, then smiled. He was trying to read a cat's ming. He laughed to himself and watch the cat sit in front of the fire. He would have picked it up, but with a dog in his arms, that might not be such a great idea. The cat again purred and John set Christian down on the other side of the log he was sitting on and walked over to the cat, he pet it, and moved it a little further away from the fire, so he wouldn't be blamed if it burned itself.

Deit
Zen seen him move the cat, and he didn't really mind at all. he continued to watch the cat as it started to move close to the fire againbut turned to look at every one else again. the cat slowly walked towards rosalie. "Mew." it could smell the field mouse but he didn't eat mice he was a gentle cat who didn't like to fight. "Mew." he didn't know who she was and he decided to find out. "Meow!"

SundaysTheory
Rose watched the small conversations of others, but it was nothing really worth her efforts. Some were a bit too optomistic about this whole situation for her liking, and it was almost a little unsettling. But then again, she didn't know any of them well and they didn't know her. She planned to not tell anyone of the crime she had comitted, but she knew it could cause problems later on.

Rosalie's attention was brought back to reality when she noticed a cat purring at her feet. Milo, still in her pocket started to squirm as he too probably sensed trouble. She gripped the little mouse gently, and kept him still so he wouldn't jump out of her pocket. Rose smiled slightly as she leaned over and stroked the soft fur of the cat.

Deit
The cat went around to the pocket where the mouse was in. "Meow." it tried to stick it's head inside the pocket to see the mouse. "Meow, mew mew." Zen sighed as he stared at his cat. "...*sigh*..." he was very hungery but he hid it some how. he'd eat when he felt he really needed too. he was tired and fell to the ground onto his back, he needed the sleep. the cat continued to try to look at the mouse, than soon after quit, he looked back up at Rosalie. "Meeow." it started to pur again.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri's eyes widened as her one and only mean of defense other then her arms was snatched violetnly away from her. Her now widened eyes took the shape of aggrivated slits as she glanced ar him dodgedly and make a quick grab for the small blade. She sighed in dismay as the moment she made the move the man placed his arms against another's. She rolled her eyes and turned away. He had, indeed, said he would return it eventually.

She nodded at Zen, and then his feline companion. It seemed everyone here had a pet of some sort. Elle, however, was more then simply a pet to her, but her only family. This caused her to gaze over at the small, grey animal as he slept quietly. His ears flickerd, and a snort rumbled fourth from his strong throat. He clicked his teeth through an unknown dream, and then shifted his weight to his left foot. Kiri smiled, and then looked towards Jason, as he had called himself. She then looked over at the other girl who stood nearby. An almost invisible smile crossed her sheer lips. Good. She wasn't alone then.

Oncce more her eyes wandered to Jason and the man he was holding. She cocked her head and gazed at him. His eyes...Uncontiously she lifted her hand to her eyes, blushing suddenly as her sleeve fell. She hurriedly returned it to its post on her thin, bony arm and looked around to make sure no one noticed. Following this action she walked slowly over to the tent in which the other had directed her. She cralwed inside, taking caution as not to disturb his few things. She pulled the blanket over her frail body and sighed, wondering what to expect, what to heed, who to trust. These questions weighed her mind down, and fianlly willed her into a light sleep.

Ruby_weapon
Jason let go of Azan and looked over at Kiri in the tent. He smiled like he usually does but blushed. he turned away and pulled out the knife from his pocket. he smiled gently and cut the tip of his finger wiith it. he held the knife out so the blood could drip off of it. He noticed it wasn't just his own blood. "Hmm...." he said as he looked over at Kiri in the tent. He walked over without being seen and slammed the knife into the ground next to her face. "Who's blood is on this knife, love?" he asked sweetly sitting next to the knife.

John!attheDisco
John saw Jason walk with a knife into his tent. He didn't think Jason was going to do any harm to her, but just return it, but just to make sure, he stood up and ran into the tent, he pulled the flap up, and without stepping in asked, "What is going on in here?" It was his tent after all, and he didn't want a murder to happen in it, but he was more worried just regretting the fact that he had let Kiri sleep in here. He didn't want to sleep in a place where anything that he wouldn't approve of had occurred. He saw the knife stabbed into the ground and Kiri still asleep with Jason hovering over her and wondered what the hell was happening and waited for Jason to answer his question...

Ruby_weapon
Jason took the knife back and pushed John out of the tent and leaned down infront of Kiri's eyes. "Watch." he said simply before sliding the knife down his arm, cutting himself deeply and grimicing from the pain. He stoped and let the blood drop off of his arm onto the ground. he turned Kiri over with his foot, and held her down as he cut himself again. "This is what you like doing?" he said with a grimice as he cut himself. It hurt him. He had a low tolerance for pain. He had tears in his eyes from the pain. As the tears slid down his face and smiled "It hurts. and until you stop, you arent going to get the knife back, and you are going to have to watch me suffer..." he said and walked out of the tent. he took off his jacket and shirt as blood gushes from his arms to the ground. he stood in the cool breeze for a moment, soaking in the cold air crying from the pain. he had to bear it, and he was serious. He will keep doing it until she quits.

John!attheDisco
John blew past Jason and ran into the tent, but Kiri was alright. He turned back around and looked at Jason, "What were you doing, cutting yourself?" He actually thought it was an attempt to murder Kiri, but he couldn't think of why. It occurred to him that maybe when Jason was trying to stab her, she forced the knife into the ground and when Jason pulled it out she had taken it and sliced Jason's arm, but there was no sign of a struggle. He saw the blood run down Jason's arms. "You'd better bandage that up, or you could bleed to death, or from infection..."

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at him "Well... im going to suffer until she stops.... mind your own buisness, hun..." he said sweetly, pain writhing through his body. he smiled slightly and looked at john. he walked over to him and kneeled down to be at eye level. he kissed him on the lips, hoping to catch john of guard. "Sorry if i hurt you when i pushed you..." he said with a mischivious grin and stood up, letting blood drip from his arm. "I can keep this up until she decides not to cut herself... i will eventually get sick... and die if it continues.."

John!attheDisco
John ignored the kiss, he was too busy formulating what he was about to say in his mind. "True, it's not my business, but you just took her knife, if I had done so it would be my business, and not yours. Anyway, you're going to suffer until she stops cutting herself? And by the way you didn't hurt me at all, but what is she going to cut herself with if you have her knife? And when she came here, I didn't see any slit wrists. From what I can tell..." John looked at Jason's eye and then his arm, "you're the only one who cuts yourself here, so I wouldn't accuse other people of doing so." With that John walked back the campfire and his dog, Christian...

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled slightly "We live in a camp.... im the only one with a weapon now.... I suggest we formulate how to escape tomarrow.... get Kiri and everyone else, because i might have a plan..." he said as he walked away towards the entrance to the camp. only one guard. "Teehee..." he joked to himself. he looked at the guard gently "Hey cutie, would you mind coming here and looking at these cuts... another slave attacked me..." he said. The guard groaned and walked into the camp.

"Who attacked you, slave?" the guard said with a husky german accent.

Jason pointed to johns tent and stood still until the guard walked infront of him which is when Jason walked behind and silently slashed the throat of the guard. "Teehee... ashame you are a guard... we could have been together you know.. i always thought you were the cutest...." Jason said as he watched the guard gasp for air, dying quickly. The guard tried to grab his gun but was stopped by a knife through his wrist into the ground. Jason waited until the guard was dead and drug him back to his post and put the knife in the guards hand. He took the guards gun and walked back into the camp. "Silly guards.... one of them committed suicide." he lied to John, forgetting about the blood from the guard that was on Jason's hands and pants.

Jason smiled as he walked back to the shadows, holding the gun. "Perhaps i am a murderer....." jason said to imself "But im the oldest... i need to protect them, and i will so with my life." he said before standing up. he cleaned the blood off of his body and ran ro the other guard post "One of your men killed themself!" Jason said with a fake panic, causing the guards to run to the dead body. "My slate is clean....." he said as he walked back to the campfire, the gun hid in his pants. "Teehee...." he said to himself, staring at the fire.

John!attheDisco
John waited to get everyone. First, he wanted to see what Jason was doing, but he knew he wouldn't do anything knowing he was watching. When Jason's back turned to him he snook behind his tent and watched him point at John's tent. He wasn't saying Kiri had attacked him, was he? But then he saw him slash the guard across the neck. The guard pitifully tried to reach for his gun, but Jason put an end to his hopes of shooting him when he lopped his hand off. When Jason looked towards him he made it as though he had just come out of his tent. Jason must have told one of the guards the man the other committed suicide, he wouldn't be desperate enough, or have enough thoughts of guilt, to end his life by confessing to the murder, would he?

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at John "You're a naughty boy.... i told you to mind your buisness" he joked. He got up and walked to john "You saw me killed the guard..." he said smiling, his good eye still forced to be half closed. "Look, sweetie, i cant have any of the guards know what i did, or they will kill me... so im going to have to kill you" jason joked and saw the horrified look on John's face. "I'm just kidding!" jason said frantically. "I needed to get the guards gun so i can carry out my little plan to escape with everyone."

John!attheDisco
When Jason was chastising him, John paid little attention, but when Jason said he was going to kill him, the horrified face more as a slap back to reality than taking the threat seriously. John expected the "I'm just kidding!" and replied, smiling, "I know." When Jason talked about his "little plan to escape with everyone" he remembered he was supposed to wake the refugees and walked back into his tent to first get Kiri. He then proceeded to all the others and told them to come sit around the camp fire...

SundaysTheory
Rosalie looked to John as he told her to go by the camp fire, and she nodded, following him there. As she walked she could smell the revolting stench of blood, it smelt like rust..and salt, she hated it. She wondered what had happened and her hand instinctively went to her pocketed knife. Rose instantly thought about the murder... She shook her head, no.. you mustn't think like that, she told herself.

Now at the fire ring Rosalie looked around at the faces of the other slaves, watching the small conversation between them, her own way of easily eavesdropping. Rose noticed another girl in the small group,she looked a few years older than herself but atleast Rose knew now she wasn't the only female. Milo started to fidget around as she sat down on nearby log. Rose patted her pocket to make him stop and stared into the flames. The fire that burned in front of her chased off any coldness that threatened to make her ill, and it was almost soothing to watch. Showing little emotion, Rosalie let her mind wander as she waited to be told why they were brought back to the camp fire.

Ruby_weapon
Jason sat quietly smiling to himself. He looked at Rosalie and nodded. He stood up looking around. He sighed as he secretly took out the magazine from the gun and raised it at rosalei and pulled the trigger "Bang bang bang." he said jokingly. He walked to her and leaned down "Have you seen the others?" he whispered in her ear. He raised up looking around a bit. "They are takingg their sweet time..." he giggled "Bang bang bang!" he whispered to himself as he aimed the empty gun at one of the guards. The guard didn't notice him.

Jason giggled a bit more "Well... Once everyone gets here, i might be able to explain... my plan, eh?" he said, blood still slowly sliding down his arm. His shirtless body shivering from the cold. "C'mon john, we only have about 19 hours left..." he said quietly to himself. He yawned slightly. "In a dream.... always singing... always hating... what life was bringing.... I sleep to get away... but as my story unfolds... im keeping the pain at bay. can't flee... otherwise... i wouldn't be me." he recited a small pointless poem for himself, though didn't realise how loud he was talking and blushed "Ignore that" he said frantically, and sat down by the fire.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri stared, wide eyed as the two had a conversation. Their voices, fille dwith half a sense of rage, and perhaps fear, roused her. The sent of blood reached her nose in an even stream, and she tossed her hea,d and, hopefully, the ideas. She placed a hand onto her her warm temple, a blaring headache now noticible. It seemed to throb beneath her pale, thin fingers. She looked over t where Jason had gone. She gasped as she noted his actions, a sillohuette among the others and the light of the fire. Her jaw noticably dropped as she question her self, or perhaps him.

He didn't. He wouldn't.

He had.

She rubbed her eyes in disbelief. He killed him, so easily, and quicky. She then noticed he heald the gaurds gun firmly in his two hands. Kiri noted his smile, care free, but kind of distant as he looked at the other female here. She sighed, and let out a sleepy yawn. Her mind wandered from idea to idea.

First John, and now this other girl? He's interedted in everyone.

She tried endlessly to distract herself from the crime she had just wittnessed, and finally managed to lower her eyes to the ground. Her head still pounded. She the noticed her eyes were closed in on John. Peculiar, so young. perhaps thirteen or fourteen, about three or four years younger than herself. Her eyes then fell upon the dog. A cut she noticed on his ankle broght her gaze to her own arms. Why had Jason got so upset? She shook her head, and whispered to herself.

I have done nothing wrong. Why did you react in such a way?

Wild-Cherry
K

silent dreams
Kalani wandered over to the fire. She looked around and saw small groups of slaves having conversations. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a small crystal dagger. That was the only 'weapon' the she had. She held it up to the fire and admired the colors it was making. She gazed into the dagger before tying it around her neck with a string she kept.

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at the empty gun. He giggled slightly knowing he had been witnessed by more than one person when he killed the guard. He giggled when he looked over at Kiri. A disgusted look on her face. "Well then...." he said quietly to himself as he pulled out another small knife from his pocket and whizzed it at Kiri. It hit a post that of which was next to her head. "If i catch blood on that knife, i'll take it." he said loud enough for her to hear him. He smiled sweetly as he always did and walked in a small circle awaiting the rest of the group so he could exchange his plan with the ones who mattered. He picked up the small circular magazine and put it in the pistol. He had all bullets in it except one. He twirled the magazine three times and noted himself as he did so. He knew where the empty slot was, quite easy to tell.

He aimed the gun at the ground and off went a loud bang."Teehee... i think i just miscaulculated something..." he said as he heard footsteps of about five guards. "Teehee.... a game of hide and seek, boys?!" he yelled out and dashed off quickly into the shadows and climbed ontop of a small roof. he laid himself flat and sighed "I am so screwed..." He smiled as he laid on the roof. This wasn't the first time he had gotten in trouble with the guards. It probebly wouldn't be the last either. They would eventually give up, but until then, he hid on the roof.

silent dreams
Kalani jumped when the gun went off. There was a slight vibration in the ground that lasted not much longer than a second. She looked behind her and saw a guy scramble up onto a roof. Then the foot steps of guards followed. A girl caught her eye. She was almost hit with the knife.
*Bloodlust much.* she thought standing up to strech her legs.

Deit
Zen got up and retrieved his pet cat and looked around, he heard the gun go off, and he was starting to get nervous. he hid the cat and walked past the guards, and seen Kalani. He hadn't met Kalani yet so he walked up towards her.* "h-hi. I-I'm Z-Zen." he looked back at the guards but soon looked back at Kalani. his voice was low because he hardly talks and he's starting to lose it.* "Wha-what's y-your name?"

silent dreams
Kalani hid the dagger and looked at Zen. Her eyes opened up, by the lifeless look remained on her face.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Kalani." she said in a carefree voice. She turned her head towards the guards to see if they caught that guy with the gun. The scar on her cheek showed in the dim light. "Who was that?" she asked her eyes closing halfway. "do you know him?"

Ruby_weapon
Jason watched the guards look for him. He was in no danger. He giggled slightly and jumped up into a tree. He climbed over by the camp fire and laid on the limb, listening to the voices from below "I'm Jason." he said, over hearing the girl talk of him. "What's your name, love?" he asked sweetly. He is always acting like that, but never really likes the person in that way. There have only been a seleect few who have ever earned his love. he shook slightly as he hung from the branch and snatched her dagger away "I'm gonna borrow this, kay?" he said and lifted back up into the tree. He smiled slightly, watching down to see the girls reaction.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri rubbed her eyes sleepily, and partetwo pale, thin lips to let fourth a quiet yawn. She stretched her bony arms befor eher, quivering with a momentary ecstacy. She let her hand gracefully drift upward toward the dagger, flinching as the loud bang reached her ears. She gazed over, well aware of who caused it before she had even caught sight of him. She continued to watch him, before, finally, he disappeared into the shadows.

After a few moments his sillohuette appeared pasted against the rough back of a tree. She strained her eyes to see him, and take in his words. Shaking her head Kiri scolded herself for eaves dropping, and that was when she noticed but another female besides herself and the first, Rose. She sighed thabkfully, and let her mind wander. She carefully fingered the dagger, pressing her soft fingers against the rough, seraded edge. It was an amazing thing, really. She really would never have let him keep it, but who couldnt be amazed by such an item? She remembered what she she had given to get it. She gulped back a sick feeling. She remembered why.

Pressing her eye lids tightly together she placed her teeth over her bottom lip to refrain from sliding the wonderful, cold sharpness into her warm , pulsating flesh. She realized the tears of shame that used to cone to her eyes were pressing forth, but she shunned them away and laid back, rolling over onto her stomch. The dagger lay beneath her thin body, stealing it's warmth as she hummed softly a song her sister used to sing to her.

silent dreams
"You would usually give you name first, and I'm not your 'love'." she said while starting to climb the tree. "now, do me a favor and give it back to me.". She didn't show it, but she was absolutely furious with the stranger. That dagger was the only thing left from her mother. She succeeded in getting on the branch. She held out her hand "Give it back."

Ruby_weapon
"I will I will.." he said examining the blade "Rather you should hide it." he hung from the branch with his legs. "And i call women love, nothing personal, and i wouldn't love you until i got to know you enough.. teehee." he said and gently held out the dagger to her. "It seems like something that wouldn't be used for combat anyways. it would break easily. But, The guards are on their way over here, so, hide it quickly." He pointed over at the guards and stuck his tongue out at them befre getting back in the tree and climbing higher. The guards aimed their guns at the tree, but weren't allowed to shoot. "Whats tthe matter boys? Am i too much for you to handle?" He jumped out of the tree and hit the ground hard with a roll. He turned around and slid, tripping one of the guards and slamming his heel into the guards chest, knocking the wind out of him.

Jason looked at the other to guards who were aiming their guns at him "Oh come on boys, almost everyone here knows you can't shoot at us." he said and ran into the shadows. HE heard barking "Bringing in the dogs is a bit much for little ol' me, dont'cha think?" he said and climbed into a tree, hiding perfectly.

silent dreams
She grabbed the dagger quickly and hid it in her shirt. "Damn it." she said climbing farther up into the tree. *They might question me about him* She sat on a branch that concealed her from the guards. She pulled out the dagger and examined it. *well at least he didn't scratch or chip it* she thought wating for the guards to give up before jumping down.

Deit
Zen looked at the guards and then around where he would go.....he couldn't find any place to hide. he just gave up and sat on the ground. he didn't know what to do. "........." he was nervouse. he couldn't hide. "....*sigh*....what am I going to do?" every time he spoke he knew his voice was almost gone, when he spoke normally he spoke in what sounded like a whisper, he couldn't yell either. "........" he just watched as the guards walked closer.

silent dreams
Kalani quickly jumped down and hid before the guards found her. She turned her head back to see Zen being confronted with the guards. She looked back up in the tree and saw Jason. *This is all your fault* she thought waiting to see what the guards would say to Zen. She had to do something, but didn't want to hurt anyone. She sighed and turned back, trying to come up with a plan.

Ruby_weapon
Jason hung upside down infront of Kalani "Hey, sorry for taking your dagger" He said with his always sweet tone. "I just wanted to look at it. Forgive me, but i have yet to know your name" he said. he tried to pull himself up but his leg slipped. He fell to the ground with a thud, his back hitting first. "Owwww....." Jason complained as he sat up.

silent dreams
A smile escaped her lips when she saw Jason fall. It was probably the first time in a year that she smiled, but it quickly faded away. "Its Kalani." she said "and why are you always toying with the guards?" she said putting out her hand to help him up. *he might not be that bad* she thought

Ruby_weapon
Jason grasped er hand lightly and lifted himself up with her help "Heh... yea" he said "They can never seem to catch me." he said smiling "Wonderful name, by the way." he said. He chuckled bit and looked at the guards sneering at him. Jason stuck his tongue out and smiled. "Well, it's sunrise..." he said, rubbing his hand over his one good eye. "I haven't slept much. But, then, im not tired. Why arent you asleep?"

silent dreams
"Thanks, and I guess I'm just not tired." she said taking back her hand. "So, your willing to stay awake, through the whole night, just to play with the guards?" she stared at the sun and then at the guards sneering at Jason. She stood up and streched out her arms. "Did something happen to you other eye?" she asked sitting back down.

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked directly at her, showing both eyes had scars on them, one was directly through, and the other was around in an L shape. "One was a knife injury, and the other happend about an hour ago when i was sleeping. I fell on a rock. Jason looked at the guards smiling "They are fun to mess with. But i wouldnt recemend doing it, they get mad easily."

silent dreams
"Ah. Watch out for those rock then." she said "But the guards don't have the power to kill you, right" Kalani said. "And how did you manage to get a gun. Most of us have only small weapons." she said curious "But a gun? you'd have to steal it from a guard or someone else......with power."

Ruby_weapon
Jason chuckled and got close to her ear "I uh... killed a guard" he said and pulled away smiling sweetly "Dont tell" he said with a wink and looked at the guards, who had gone back to their duties. "I killed one by slitting his throat... its a shame though... he was one of the cutest ones...." Jason shrugged and smiled "But i have... new interests now." he smirked mischieviously and stretched his back. "Besides, i have a plan to help everyone escape when we leave in about.... 20 hours." he sighed "Trust me, you dont want to be here for a long while."

silent dreams
"you...killed....a guard?" she said, her face turning paler than normal. "why?" she asked sounding disgusted. "And I don't really think anyone wants to be here any longer." She stood up and put her foot flat against the tree. "I know I'm sure that I don't want to be here and I barely got here. My goal is freedom. I don't ever want to be enslaved again...." her voice trailed off.

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked her, a more... softened face "Ah.. you've been enslaved..." he said and walked closer to her "Don't worry... i know i killed him, but i only did it to get his gun... i wouldn't dare hurt one of my companions...." he ran his hand across her cheek "You've killed someone before, haven't you? The way you trailed off like that when you said 'enslaved again' "

silent dreams
She felt his hand touch her cold, pale skin. She felt her face become red, but just for a second. "I've never killed anyone in my life, and I don't plan too. But if thats what it takes to get freedom, I'm willing to do that." She said "but what are you willing to do? You've already killed someone, what else are you gonna do?"

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled "Well... in about 20 hours... i plan to distract the guards while everyone else runs" he said happily "Nothing could make me happier than to see all these people freed." he sighed and leaned aganist the tree, his hands in his pockets, the gun holstered safely in his belt. "I... don't really care about my freedom. I have nothing worth it out there, i'd be nothing." he chuckled a bit and blushed slightly, saying to much "Erm... Yea... i am going to try and take out the guards... and have the rest chase me..." he smiled up at her "I told you my plan, whats yours when your free?"

silent dreams
"Well now that you mention it...I don't really have a plan." she began "But anything beats being a slave. Don't you think so too?" she said "Your planning to do that for others?"

Ruby_weapon
Jason chuckled "Of course i do." He said "I may not act like it all the time, but i care for the people who are tortured daily, those who have had horrible lives in miserable places like this. I want to help them, and this may be the only way i can." he said with a sigh. He smiled as he leaned against the tree. "Well... Crystallized Miracles should be on the top of your to do list. I don't care much for it, i want others to get their. I have made up my mind on this small plan... hopefully i doesnt mess up... If i do live, which is unlikely, i will try to get to Crystallized Miracles before winter... thats only two to four months away. Thats everyones destination, ive heard."

Jason sighed slightly as he took off his jacket, letting the cold breeze sweep his upper body. He shivered slightly and smiled at Kalani "Thats just about it for my plans... Al though, i do plan to oneday settle down with a loved one. One that i can protect, and have always." he said and stood up. "I'm going to get some sleep before tonight... You're welcome to join me, if you want." he said with a smile and walked to his tent.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri peered outside. She noted the interactions between the girl- she hadn't caught her name- Jason, and the gaurds. Huh. So maybe he was interested. Squinting she stood, and sleepily stepped outside. The moon lit brightly the surrounding premises, and she yawned as she walked forth. Her whole body was taught with an uneasy feeling she could not name. As she continued on she spoke softly to herself, the words tasinting her thin lips. She had learned alot from those slaves, back where she had 'lived' before. They all heald brilliant knowledge of the earth, and what it did, and why. Of the gods, and death, and life after deat, and numbers, and words. In a sense it was all to much to take in, yet, she gulped it down, every bit of knowledge, as she did a beverage on a hot day.

She pictured the teachings of Sam, as he had been named. They were illegal, but oh how she thanked him. She knew, now, how to calculate, and navigate. Truley an amazing thing when one took the oppurtunity to endevour it. She reminisced on the descriptive words he had use,d and tried to name each person she met with one.

She was tired, but she continued wlaking on, the moonlight reflecting of her pale skin, luminous on her whole fraglie body. She wanted ot resy...She wanted to sleep. She hadn't even realised when she lay upon the scarcely populated grass and dozed off. Her thin body heaved which each shallow breath, and she mumbled softly.

..... If It's out there, I'll find it. I promise......

K Tragedy
"I promise. I'll return for you. I promise you... I promise..."

Eyes opened to stare up at the night sky. His optics burned with a cry for sleep, while tears ran down his cheeks from the vision of her face, and the promise he had made and planned to keep. He stared at the sky, viewing the stars above. Around him, the world seemed to be at peace. For once, the sounds of the camp were lulled, quiet. As if everyone knew that tomorrow dawned disaster. It would be hard, back-breaking, truly agonizing at that. Everyone seemed to be wondering the same thing. Would they make it to this place?

Stars gazed back down at the male. He blinked, enveloped in darkness for a brief moment, then viewing the stars once more. They blinked at him, each in turn. The moon was nearly covered, only a sliver showed in the sky. The blanket of ebonite coloring shimmered with her glittering lights. What were stars? Were they really the souls of people? He gazed up at them, feeling them burning brightly at him. Or were these lights wishes? Thousands, upon thousands, of wishes? He turned over on his side, staring down at the dirt instead. The sky always made him think of the past. It just would not leave him alone, or bring him to peace. He closed his eyes, resting them for a moment.

In the darkness of his lids, he saw faces. Some contorted with old age, others filled with rage and anger, some soft and kind-hearted, and then hers. He smiled to himself, feeling the warmth of her touch upon his face. The softness of her lips brushing his. The way her love seemed to make him shudder and shake. He had never been so head-over-heels for someone before. And yet he could see her in his arms. His stomach twisted, churning with disgust. He could feel his hands touching her young breasts, his lips sucking at the tender skin on her neck. He could hear his moans with her in bed and it made him sick. He snapped open his eyes, looking back down at the dirt around him.

A hand placed gently on his shoulder. It was very old, but oh so wise. He turned, seeing an elderly woman's face. She had no name to him, and he had no name to her. She just cared for him. She knew he was sick, and getting worse, but she did not stop him from travelling the next day. She wrung out a cloth, placing it on his head as his fever rose slightly. He smiled gently at the woman, his eyes softening to embrace her eyes in his. She was rather old. Skin hung loosely in large bags under her silver eyes. Her hair was as white as snow, and her nose long and pointed. Her fingers were soft, shaking from age but all the more gentle. Scars lashed across her arms and around her neck and face. She was one of the older slaves, where abuse held no limits in her days. She was dressed in a large shirt, nothing else covered her, but the shirt stretched to her ankles, much like a dress or gown. He stared at her bracelet. She had fallen in love with her master, but when he passed away she had been willed to his sister. Her mistress was an unkind woman, and there she stayed for long, long years. How she had escaped was beyond him. He had not heard her story completely.

"You're getting sicker. I understand that you need to find this place, that you need to find your heart, but is it really worth your life?"

There was a pause as he stared into her eyes. She smiled gently, giving him no time to answer her question. Lips parted, revealing healthy teeth for an elderly woman. She may be old but her dental work was unrivaled.

"No matter. If this is truly what you seek, you will risk any amount of life you have for it. I wish you luck tomorrow. And for the sickness, I have made you some herbs to eat. It isn't much, but it will keep you well during attacks. It's made of bananas for flavor, pine syrup, and black berries. There's a hint of mint in there as well. It won't taste the best, but it will protect you. Now rest, you'll need it."

She rose to her feet, walking away. His eyes followed her, the kindly old woman seemed to know exactly what to do for him. He sat up, feeling an ache in his side. He glanced down, knowing that what lay under the mass of bandages was red, rotting skin. He held his side, staring up at the sky. He would need medicine along the way. He knew that for sure. He stared back down at a small pouch the woman had given to him and a smile spread over his lips. He stood up, shaking a bit and having to grab onto a branch to steady himself.

He was dressed in a pair of old pants that he had taken from his lordship that night. His chest was bare, for he only wore his cloak. He glanced at it, picking it up and feeling the hide of the cattle that travelled along his former master's farmland. He liked how it felt. It kept out rain and provided him with great warmth. He stared down at his bandage once again. Was it really worth losing his life over?

He shook his head, telling himself that it was. He stared down at a small puddle from the previous rain. His hair was corn-flowered, hanging in front of his eyes. His eyes were also golden, shimmering like the sun. They held a kind, gentle warmth in them. He understood everything, even himself. He looked down at his reflection. His fingers touched the water's surface, feeling it ripple under the tips of his digits.

He heard a small voice. He raised his head, straightening up. Not far from where he stood, a young girl curled up on the ground. He looked up at the sky, viewing the storm clouds. Tomorrow was going to be a wet one. Good. It would shield their scent. He walked towards the young girl, kneeling down beside her. His once-proud figure was diminishing, but his chest still held the attractive masculine tone that had made him such a prize. Hands gently put his cloak over her, rubbing her shoulder a bit but being careful not to wake her.

"Sleep. You'll need it."

He smiled down at her. For a moment his eyes locked upon her thin face. He could see hers. He shook his head, clearing up his thoughts and sitting down next to the young woman, his arms hugging his legs closer to him. He rested his cheek upon his knees, staring down at her with kindness twinkling in those golden rimmed marbles. He looked back up at the sky, wondering which wish was his...

(The girl I'm talking about is Kiri. Just so ya know ^^)

ShinobiRikari
(Um... I'm jumping in 6 pages late. Would someone kindly give me a recap, please?)

K Tragedy
(I will!

Okay... I have no recap really.... ummmm... I just took my own intro and replied to another post actually. The best I can do for you is the setting, posted on page 1. That's just what I did.)

Wild-Cherry
Lashes fluttered softly as behind closed eyelids, closed doors, locking tightly away the sould of a young girl, handed her dues in a way she would never forget. A sigh floated from her lips as she trembled, the cool air hovering around, and finally enveloping the whole of her body. Her thin body was wound tightly around an invisible orb which she cradled so close to her chest, and it could be inferred that not only was she immagining this, but dreaming it. The picture maaterialized slowly in her mind, finally turning to a vivid setting in which she fell to a relaxing state. She was a hostage to her own peace.

In this ever constant reminiscense of life she noted all which happened around her, as it seemed, in a slow, groggy motion. Each and every single thing lasted moments longer then it should've. People were not people, but objects in the scheme of things as she walked by. Each and everyone, be they any race, was harnessed, or roped to anything surrounding them. Fear was simply a dank cloud that hovered over this nation of lost delusion, and nothing could be done to stop it. Kiri could only watched, and be seen. Seen doin nothing, nothing at all to help, to ease the burning pain.

Then she saw her.

She, herself. She was but a mere child, but the image was moving as the young girl trembled before her. Her head hung low, strands of tattered gold hung before her eyes,, sheilding them form what lay before her. Her lips did not move, but she spoke. And oh so clearly. Each word teatherd Kiri tighter and tigher, binding her airways , constricting the precious oxygen which she had only now noticed was scarce. She lashed out , not only in her dream, but in actuallity. Fear accumulated as the girl rasied her head. Her eyes were not eyes, but simply pools of crimson. Blood dripped as tears down her sullen, pale cheeks, and finally she spoke.

.....I can be saved...save me...save yourself.....

Now Kiri couldn't breath at all. She didn't want to . She wished to be lost in this sinful pleasure forever, but she stopped. everything at once. A hand from an unidentified reached out , and saved her. Her body relaxed, and her breathing steadied. The cold which chille dher to the bone faded as a mysterious warmth encradled her frail body. For only a moment her eyes opened, and she noted the man sitting beside her. She felt the fabric on her chin, and closed her eyes. She sleepily reached a hand out, and brushed it across his lower lang. A silent thank you for his kindness before her breaths steadied into an even, slow pace, and she faded back into her sleep.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(Um... I'm jumping in 6 pages late. Would someone kindly give me a recap, please?) { Well, we've all basically stumbled across this camp, some have already been here. Most of us are asleep, and we're departing tommorow }

K Tragedy
He stared down at the young girl for a moment. She seemed to be having a bad dream, thus the shivering and shaking. He placed a hand gently upon her forehead. She didn't seem to be running a fever. Just a bad dream perhaps. He looked down at the hand the slid out from under his cloak and slipped his own into it. His hands were much larger than the girl's. They were slightly feminine, but strong all the same. He may have been used for a sextoy, but that didn't mean he didn't do work too. He smiled down at her, then turned his face back up to the sky.

Tomorrow was the day when they would all venture out and face their greatest fears. It was their judgement. He closed his eyes and saw her face once again. Two blue eyes stared back into his golden ones. They were the soft color of an azure sky. It was almost as if the heavens themselves had created such optics. Lips filled with joy and curved into a smile slid into his vision. They were rounded, thin, and he begged to have them pressed against his. Long locks of brown hair swayed in her face and to the side. Her hair was so soft, so good smelling, so great. He could still take a breath of air and smell the sweet lilac fragrance. He stared at her nose for a moment. It was small, nothing too big, just a cute little babyish curve. He cupped her cheek mentally, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips. His hand snaked round her waist, then he leaned forward to press a soft kiss against her lips.

He opened his eyes to reveal the camp. The lilac aroma disappeared, replaced with the smell of smoke, urine, vomit, and fear. People were never sanitary in the camp, they didn't have to be. However, despite the disgusting smell, one was missing. Blood. There was hardly any blood in the camp. That was what made people seek it out so much. The crimson liquid was nearly impossible to spill on such a sacred place. They would house children, elderly women and men, the weak, the strong. Even those who were not slaves but wished to help. It was all a unit.

He compared it to a great tree he had at his first master's. The tree's roots spread throughout the ground. Despite how much the lawn-caretaking slaves had tried to pry it from the ground, it was unmoved. The roots were strong and would not give into shovels and hoes so easily. He used to sit under it, staring up at the ripe apples that hung from the branches. His master had been a kindly man, slightly older than his mother. He had encouraged him to climb trees, smiling and sharing his apple with him. It was memories like these that made him feel all the more sad. His master, the kind-hearted one that nearly every slave admired, had been killed while riding his horse in a hunt. The horse had tripped over a fallen tree. Neither one could be saved.

He looked down at the little girl, wondering what stories she could tell to him. He would never ask someone to explain how they got here. Some memories were best left forgotten. He ran the back of his fingers over her skin gently, trying to comfort her. If she was making the journey, he would protect her. His hand gave hers a light squeeze, then returned to staring down at his bare feet. He sighed heavily. The journey would be hard and vicious. He knew that inside he was dying. His illness would grow, and he would never make it. But if the path they took was true, if the path they took passed by the edge of a large village, he would be able to get some medicine there. But how would he stay within the group? He thought about it while chewing at his lower lip. Oh well, it was a matter for another day. He closed his eyes, resting his head on his knees. Sleep wasn't in store for him, not tonight. But he would watch over the young girl. And with that promise, he opened his eyes and looked around him, searching for danger like a worried mother.

Wild-Cherry
Kiri, now completely at ease and at a standstill in her own mental dsturbance sighed sleepily. She felt her hand pressed against this man's, and fell captive to his serenuous touch. A honed half concious took in his features. Two stunning golden eyes stared offi nto a distant abyss. It almost seemed as if her wwre waiting. But for what? Perhaps he, too, had felt the need to retrn to someone. Was that someone even alive though? she knew hers wasn't.

only a soft sleepy moan could be heard as Kiri whispered something virtually inaudible.

I' sorry, Im so sorry. If we reach this place, I'll come for you. I'll explain everything. And we will be reunited. I promise, and I...I mean it now....

Her voice trailed off on her last word, and a sad smile slowly worked it's way across her young, pale face. It faded quickly as in a state of deep sleep the images of he whom shewished not to think about took the place of the on's before. She shuttered. His crooked smile, narrowed eyebrows. He was disgusting. Truely repulsive. That ad been the same look on his face when...

Her body convulsed once more, and she winced, but soon calmed. Her grip on the man's hand tightend, and her low cut nails pressed forcefully against his skin, Just as they had so long ago. But was it really that long? no... It had been only a years past. Suddenly, more then ever she craved the touch of the one she cherished so deeply, so passionately. She begged for his comfort and companionship, but knew this would come unanswered. She so plentiflly begged the gods to return him, to send him home to a lost girl, one lost in her own body, mind, soul. More than anythng, her memoies. What was right? What was a delusion? She was more than confused.

why...did you leave me?

Her eyebrows twitched as once more she reached out, grasping for something, anything that could save her from this empty void of sheer pain. Once more she remembered why she had taken the blade to her own fragile body. The pain filled so much that he had taken. And what a disgusting, sinful habit it was. Yet, she still craved it. Just as she had craved him, so many nights after he was gone, untill, finally she couldn't take it anymore, and left. Now that was the past, bu she still wished for him.

And suddenly, just as she had prayed, he was there.

His larger hand held tightly onto her own, that strong grip that hadn't let go untill jis final moments. Kiri sqeezed it, and brought it down to her own cheek. Her face relaxed, and a small, blissful smile crossed her face Her eyes fluttered open then, and she noted who it was, who it really was. She sighed, and closed them once more. Maybe, just for now, he could be hers. Just like he one she had imagined. A name unspoken, two lips parted to reveal the fruit of a young girls dreams.

Forever.

Before , finally, she fell into a chasm of nothing. A deep , dark abyss of her own body being, not taken, but bypassed by the currents of thought.

K Tragedy
(Sorry WC for the delay. I'll reply in the morning, I'm at a loss of muse presently and any post I'd attempt to make would be crap and not worth posting at all ^^;; Sorry! I promise to reply right away tomorrow morning!)

Wild-Cherry
{ S'ok ^_^. I didn't leave much room for replying stick out tongue }

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.