Rots Mace Windu And Han Solo Vs Boba Fett and ROTS Anikan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I AM ANTHONY
location:Naboo palace where obi-wan and qui-gon fought darth maul. Happy Dance

Advent
More likely Anakin and Boba actually.

If Anakin engages Mace with lightsabers, I can see him holding Windu off long enough for Fett to cremate Solo. Fett probably will be able to help Anakin by shooting Mace Windu as they are dueling. And yes, Fett has that precision. His helmet has a built-in tracking and targeting system. Or Boba could just fire a rocket into the area where Anakin and Windu are fighting, kill both of them, and they'd still win.

If, in the odd case, that Anakin engages Solo, and Mace engages Fett. It's more than likely Anakin kills Solo in a second or two, while Mace would kill Boba, it'd probably take longer (I mean Boba even held off Darth Vader once, I think), and then the same thing could happen.

While Mace could beat Anakin, I don't see how he could beat him before Fett kills Solo.

I AM ANTHONY
okay dookie.

JohnBieniek
Boba and Han stalemate each other, Mace overpowers Anakin with the force and then decapitates Boba like he did Jango. laughing

Advent
Originally posted by JohnBieniek
Boba and Han stalemate each other, Mace overpowers Anakin with the force and then decapitates Boba like he did Jango. laughing

That'd happen in Han Solo's dreamland. Fett kills Solo.

JohnBieniek
Well either way Mace wins.

Advent
Originally posted by JohnBieniek
Well either way Mace wins.

How exactly? Care to elaborate? Anakin would have tied Mace up with a lightsaber, and Fett would kill Solo pretty fast. And Fett can just shoot Windu in the back, or distract him, or shoot a rocket at both Anakin and Windu, kill them both, and still win.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent

If Anakin engages Mace with lightsabers, I can see him holding Windu off long enough for Fett to cremate Solo. Fett probably will be able to help Anakin by shooting Mace Windu as they are dueling. And yes, Fett has that precision. His helmet has a built-in tracking and targeting system. Or Boba could just fire a rocket into the area where Anakin and Windu are fighting, kill both of them, and they'd still win.

If, in the odd case, that Anakin engages Solo, and Mace engages Fett. It's more than likely Anakin kills Solo in a second or two, while Mace would kill Boba, it'd probably take longer (I mean Boba even held off Darth Vader once, I think), and then the same thing could happen.

While Mace could beat Anakin, I don't see how he could beat him before Fett kills Solo.

Escape81

This assumption seems to be extremely accurate. Given Fett's vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets, he should be able to overcome Han, despite their equal speed. Also, given Fett's superior combat training, experience, and ability, it also gives him an edge.

Anakin, in terms of sheer lightsaber ability, is on par with Yoda, Sidious, Mace, and Dooku. I see him possibly taking out Windu by himself, but Windu himself possesses more experience and a far superior combat mentality than Anakin does. Furthermore, Windu's Shatterpoint ability and considerably superior Force powers would be enough to give him an edge over Anakin.

I'd give Anakin's individual odds ranging somewhere from 40% - 55% in an all out fight. I don't see him taking Windu, though he'd give him one hell of a run for his money.

However, with the added factor of Fett - Windu goes down.

((The_Anomaly))

Yep, couldn't have said it better myself.

Sith'ari
Hmm.. Interesting thread. I think the key to this battle is which team strategises the best.

jollyjim311
Escape and Advent beat me to it.

darthsith19
I voted for Anakin and Boba. Boba and Han would each draw and shoot at each other at exactly the same time. Han would die while Boba would only get hurt but his armor would take alot of the damage. Anakin is nearly as strong as Mace so he'd be able to hold him off while Boba killed Han and then with the help of Boba Anakin would be able to finish off Mace.

Infinity
ani. boba win , why ?
boba goes 1v1 against solo.. solo has his blaster pistol and starts running away shooting random shots. boba uses his jet pack to reach him and shoots him. hans done. meanwhile ani vs. mace is pretty even.. mace is using his anger and ani is countering everything. making mace mad. mace goes ep3 mace on ani and ani starts backing off.. boba flies over and starts shooting mace, at the same time as annakin's jabbing. Mace blocks a few shots and then gets stabbed by anni OR mace uses saber throw while boba is flying toward them, bobas out but by the time the sabers back. anakin is pressing his saber into his flesh. there u have it boba ani win.!

zephiel7
Lol, no man, if Mace is using his anger (giving in to the dark side), then Anakin would be running the opposite direction as fast as he possibly can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.