Superman and Mr. Majestic, vs Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Arachnid
Two caped crusader vs two marvel power house's

Soleran
Yeah um SPEEDBLITZ and Majestros punts Hulk to the moon.

Then they make Thor a glamour male hair model, its not a good day for Marvel.

Broly92
This is one of the worst threads I have seen (don't mean to offend the creator) but this is terrible

Dalak
Maybe if you gave Supes Thor and Hulk Majestic this would be better, but now it's a horrible Curbstomp.

Unless you are talking about Average Hulk who will tie up Thor and his enemies in Gamma-Powerered-Beuracracy until they all die!! evil face

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

Soljer
Thor isn't outmatched. He could handle his opponent easily, but the Hulk is immediately battlefield removed. And then it's two on one, and Thor goes down sad.

Sad day, indeed.

Avalonofthewind
Either Maj or Supes can beat Thor. If you think Thor can beat either easily, you're in a dream world.

Black Arachnid
Originally posted by Broly92
This is one of the worst threads I have seen (don't mean to offend the creator) but this is terrible

well i just trying some thing new an i am not that go at making a good tread but thanks for your in put but how could i make it better

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Either Maj or Supes can beat Thor. If you think Thor can beat either easily, you're in a dream world.
Co-sign

Soleran
Dude you did fine for your post!

You just gave marvel a typical ass kicking is all, with the SPEEDBLITZ.

UniOmni

Do you feel either of them can beat him easily though??

And for the topic, the Supermen win.
Hulk makes the battle extremely lopsided.

Give Thor Orion and we have a battle..

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do you feel either of them can beat him easily though??

And for the topic, the Supermen win.
Hulk makes the battle extremely lopsided.

Give Thor Orion and we have a battle..

A Thor who battles intelligently shouldn't be an easy battle for anyone.

batdude123
Majestros and Superman win this.

Adam Warlock
Thor has millisecond speed reactions and do multiple things at once. Cast shields and lightning at the same time. Thor wins this match himself.

Soljer

I wasn't implying that Thor would take his opponent EASILY, I meant, rather, he could HANDLE them easily.

As in, he was on their level, perhaps their slight superior. I honestly believe a well-written Thor would beat out Superman. However, when he is teamed up on by (more or less) TWO supermen?

Eh.

Gangbang.

Validus
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thor has millisecond speed reactions and do multiple things at once. Cast shields and lightning at the same time. Thor wins this match himself.
Tournament Thor is still screwed here.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding25rr.jpg

soxfn89
Supes and maj take this one. Hulk is outclassed and Thor is not able to defeat the two opponents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.