pirate love fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
i was going to call this something else, but figured it would be innappropriate... lol....

basically, i just wanted to say i heart you all! you all have great thoughts, theories, ideas and opinions and i really enjoy this forum. what would we do without the internet? Thanks, Al Gore! smile hehehehe. if i could, i would buy an island for all you guys so we could sit around in scruffy clothes with rum, chatting about pirate legends. big hug to everyone! smile

now enough with the sap, onto the swashbuckling! smile
yo ho, argh, and other piraty words...

(gosh this has to be the most pointless thread ever, hehehe. YAY me!)

vegaofthelyre
I love this thread, drinks all around!

Anyway, since i figure this is pretty much an open thread, I want to just say that I really think Gibbs is a great character. Of course, our hearts lie with Johnny/Jack forever but Gibbs lends a fantastic flavour to the Pirates franchise. Just felt like mentioning that because it seems like we haven't discussed him much around here.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always found him hilarious. His sea-turtle explanation in Pirates 1: "Aye.. SEA TURTLES!!" o_O hahahah big grin big grin

And the Tortuga scene where he and Jack were trying to recruit 100 souls... priceless!!

Random Guy #1:"My wife left me and I don't care whether I live or die"
Gibbs: "Excellent!"

Random guy#2: "It's wouldn't mind sailing the seas forever!"
Gibbs: "It may come sooner than you think!"

hahahahah! okay sorry just thought I'd add my 2cents on Gibbs.. smile

evilm0nki3
I love Gibbs too. Its funny how he's always there to explain all these things to Will.

katelovespirate
YAYAYAY!!!! smile i love Gibbs in a big way. He is one of my all time favorite characters. every amazing rogue/hero needs a great sidekick.... where would Jack be without Gibbs? Gibbs does all the stuff Jack doesnt want to bother with- recruiting guys to sell, handling crew moral, explainging stuff to "the boy..." hehehe. smile
he is just a hilarious character. he is such a great actor too. he just lends this amazing dynamic to everything. sooooo funny and lovely and simple and effective. smile YAY Gibbs!!!!

as long as this is an open thread, i guess i will also say i adore Norringtons' first mate guy in the 1st one---- the one they take the dauntless from--- "you'lll never make it out of port" "A little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story" etc... He is a really funny character. i missed him in this one.

lovethemtigers
I love this thread. Anything goes....I love Mr. Gibbs too - now tell me, how did he go from being afraid of Pirates in the very first scene of the first move - warning young LIzzie not to sing about Pirates and then later he becomes a Pirate himself? Anyone know the story?

I agree about all his great lines. I love how he explains Jack to Will. Gibbs himself almost has a fatherly love for Jack. He always looks out for Jack....I like the first POTC when he and Jack are talking in the bar in Tortuga and he says "Leverage says you..." He's great.

katelovespirate
Absolutely... smile
i dont think anyone knows Gibbs full story... in the 1st commentary the writers make fun of the fact that they made such a giant switch in his character without explaining why or what happened to him. All they say in hinting is that he obviously has authority problems with Norrington, and is a bad sailer (the drinking, etc.) lol. they also continually call him "badger" which i thought was rather adorable.

i want to take a moment to get eloquent about the fashions of the caribbean. What are all those port royal people thinking, flouncing around in full-British gear?!?!?!! i mean, England tends toward the chilly/rainy side, so it would make sense there, but can you imagine wearing 30 pounds of brocade in the Caribbean?!?!?!?!! i would smell sooooooo bad....

jessigem
ahhh. gibbs. remember when he pretended to hang himself in the first movie to explain to mini liz what would happen to a pirate? good times. and him and Will in the cages in the 2nd movie? more good times. he actually is a really good character.happy

katelovespirate
YAY Gibbs! smile oooooo remember at the beginning of the 2nd one when he was singing "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum?!?!" amazing. seriously.

maybe Gibbs and Liz should hook up. hahaha just kiddin as usual.

isnt it kind of spectacular how quickly they all get around the caribbean in ships???? i mean, all those places must have been pretty close to each other, cause they get to Tortuga from Port Royal in like 2 days.

You know who else i love???? One-eyed guy. I love it in the 2nd one when the monkey steals his eye and he is like flaying about on the deck, saying "dont bite it!" its soooo funny.

jessigem
eek! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!
what would the movie be without the one-eyed guy(ragetti i think is his name)??!! it wouldn't be as funny in the first one if he wasn't always chasing after his eye or plucking a fork out of his eye or wishing he had a glass eye. it's all great!! <3

katelovespirate
i know!!!! there are endless gags you can pull with a one-eyed dude. its just amazing how realistic it looks... creepy! lol.

will he really get a diamond eye in the next one? i hope so. smile poor guy.
ragetti needs a hair cut though.

if i were in the caribbean, i would probably stop wearing bras/ corsets/ undergarments altogether. it would make things a lot cooler.

jessigem
laughing out loud not that kiera needs to wear a bra anyways. jk jk. but seriously. i wouldn't wear a corset. ever. and i wouldn't be wearing a dress either. i would probably be wearing the clothes liz wears in the 2nd one. swashbuckling boots, loose pants, and a flowy kinda shirt. sounds comfortable to me.

katelovespirate
boots would get hott i bet. I would probably go with that "jack on the island" look--- loose flowy shirt, short pants, and a sash around the waist.

I might go bald as well. I bet long hair would get super annoying in the caribbean.

katelovespirate
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7545/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzha2.th.jpg

yay mermaids!

vegaofthelyre
Oh wow that's gorgeous.. did u paint that??

katelovespirate
hahaha i wish! lol. no i was just feeling mermaidy. smile

katelovespirate
how does gibbs know all the legends surrounding cap. jack?

jessigem
because they're buddies. right? i think he used to be on cpt.jack's crew before he went to tortuga. then i guess gibb's drank so much that he lost jack and decided to stay there since he gets to drink rum all the time.

Jack of Blades
The painting real is good only a litle squishy

jessigem
you mean blurry? if you do, i agree. but it's nice anyways.

Jack of Blades
Blury too but the mermaid looks kinda squished

vegaofthelyre
it would be fun with mermaids came out in the Pirates movie... it would be rather fitting with the genre since mermaids figure a great deal in pirate/sailor lore. A funny bit of trivia is that scholars say that what sailors believed to be Mermaids were actually manatees with seaweed on their heads.. NO JOKE hahahah smile

Jack of Blades
Well meybe we will get lucky and there will be mermaids in the POTC III

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Well meybe we will get lucky and there will be mermaids in the POTC III

i support that. i will be a mermaid. that would be fun.

i bet jack had an affair with a mermaid once. thats why he knows how to dive and swim so well.

Jack of Blades
Well you can learn to swim good even if you havent got an afair with a mermaid.But if he did try to get to a mermaid he mustuf done it becouse she had the last bottle of rum

katelovespirate
wow. thats a great mental picture. mermaid with rum, jack chasing her down... lol. that would make a good rum commercial actually.

me as a mermaid:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/45/zzzzzzzzzzznz4.th.jpg

hehehe.

question: do you think Gibbs and Norrington had an emotional reunion when they re-met in 2? I mean, Gibbs seems pretty happy that Norrington fell behind... lol

Jack of Blades
Yea that rum comercialwas a good idea.Hmm it woud be interesting to see it

LovelyOne
AWW this place is awsome cuz of all the people here!! I LUB YOU ALL MUHAHAHAH

This place is making me more and more obssesed by the day with PotC

Jack of Blades
Well thats good just dont get too obsest and youl be Aye OK

katelovespirate
me too! smile good thing i am pretty busy or i would spend ALL my time on here. hehe

LovelyOne
Yeh same here..I sneak on here when I'm at work haha

I'm at home at the moment though..tis night time here

katelovespirate
me too! my boss. LOL. she's fabulous.

Jack of Blades
here too

katelovespirate
its evening here... not night yet. i miss the UK!!!! smile i love it there.

Jack of Blades
Ahh ok Enough for me today im tired see ya all tomorow

LovelyOne
Good night^^ xx

katelovespirate
Would you rather:

spend a night on a beach with Jack

OR

get kidnapped by Jack

Me, I'd have to go with kidnapped... LOL

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Would you rather:

spend a night on a beach with Jack

OR

get kidnapped by Jack

Me, I'd have to go with kidnapped... LOL

Kidnapped for sure..I'm not going to go into why because its too kinky for a forum dedicated to a Disney movie.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

katelovespirate
yeah we have been making some pretty kinky posts lately. hehehe. pirates are kinky. wink

SO:

would you rather own the pearl, or own Jack's magic compass??

i would rather own the pearl. cause then Jack would have to bargain with me. smile

LovelyOne
yeah we have been making some pretty kinky posts lately. hehehe. pirates are kinky. wink

SO:

would you rather own the pearl, or own Jack's magic compass??

i would rather own the pearl. cause then Jack would have to bargain with me. smile

I would own the pearl so that I could black mail him into............you know hahaha

Yes we are getting dangerously kinky with our posts laughing out loud

katelovespirate
any second now we will be banned. hehehe. then we will have to come up with new names. LOL.

okay, i keep trying to be non-kinky, but everything turns out sounding kinky.

like,
Would you rather be forced into whipping Will, or be forced to chain Jack to a ship?

katelovespirate
this is kinda random:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3697/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfl2.th.gif

LovelyOne
LOl thats rather odd laughing out loud

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by jessigem
ahhh. gibbs. remember when he pretended to hang himself in the first movie to explain to mini liz what would happen to a pirate? good times. and him and Will in the cages in the 2nd movie? more good times. he actually is a really good character.happy

Yes, that is one of the funniest moments is POTC 2 when they are in that cage, when they show Mr. Gibbs sreaming his lungs out - LOL and then when Will tells them to lift the cage so they can run, Mr. Gibbs says, "Lift it like a ladies' skirt." Gibbs is great.

lovethemtigers
Wouldn't ya'll just love to have to "Persuade" Jack for those papers....

lovethemtigers
One of my favorite parts of POTC 1 is as Jack and Will are sailing away on the Interceptor, the British Lt. says "That has to be the best Pirate I've ever seen." Then Norrington replies: "so, it would seem." I love that....Norrington is a great character too = I was so glad he appeared in it other than looking like an "ice cream cone" - he got to look grungy like a Pirate "a rum-pot deckhand what takes orders from Pirates." Isn't he great in Tortuga when he's asking if he's good enough to sail under the command of Captain Jack Sparrow....this is a great scene - with Jack running around with the plant....and it is soo COOL the way Jack and Gibbs just walks out as the whole place has irrupted in fighting . Jack is so smooth...LOVE HIM

katelovespirate
i LOVE jack with the plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOOTH like vanilla coke. smile

Jack of Blades
How about the part when he trows to cocenat at that dude and they start throwing food at Jack.The part Was FUNNY hysterical

lovethemtigers
wow. thats a great mental picture. mermaid with rum, jack chasing her down... lol. that would make a good rum commercial actually.

me as a mermaid:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/45/zzzzzzzzzzznz4.th.jpg

hehehe.

question: do you think Gibbs and Norrington had an emotional reunion when they re-met in 2? I mean, Gibbs seems pretty happy that Norrington fell behind... lol

Yeah that's another great Gibbs moment - when he asks what happen to Norrington, and Jack tells him he fell behind...Gibbs is like "poor fellow, oh, well, we musn't wallow in our grief" and goes on - LOL

katelovespirate
HAHAHAH YAY GIBBS! smile

i love, Love, LOVE the conversation between Gibbs and the Midget. The whole "arrr..." and all... and how Gibbs seems to view Jack as the epitome of all piracy, and whatever happens to Jack will inevitably effect the rest of them. Quite a stark change from the 1st one, when Gibbs was willing to leave Jack, Will and Liz at Isle de Muerta and sail off in the pearl... lol

lovethemtigers
What bodes ill for Jack Sparrow bodes ill for all of us....

katelovespirate
SOOOOOOOOOO....

(sorry i love this game)

would you RATHER:
get to see the 3rd movie tomorrow

OR

get to attend a week of the filming???

I'd say a week of filming... even if i didnt get to see much... lol...

vegaofthelyre
WEEK OF THE FILMING!! You could be actually physically near Jack Sparrow.. plus you could secretly videotape everythign and just watch THAT till the movie came out!! hehe

AnimeLuvr
I like ur ideas of filming secretly. or you could be really sneaky and "accidentally" go into a certain person's dressing room... *lifts eyebrows*
just do this face: roll eyes (sarcastic) and go "OOPSIES!!!"

katelovespirate
why go oopsies? just run in, snog him, and see what happens...

lovethemtigers
Yes, definitely be in on the filming....much more better to see him live and in the flesh than in a drawring or than on a movie screen....

katelovespirate
poor JD... he honestly seems overwhelmed by attention. hehe. wouldnt it be hilarious if he ever read one of these forums? if it were me i would be so embarrassed. LOL.

but seeing them film it would be INCREDIBLE... to know what was ACTUALLY going on everytime they yelled cut... (daydream music...)

GV: CUT! Johnny, stop adding lines for yourself!
JD: my bad...

GV: CUT!
JD: seriously kiera, just kiss me and get it over with.
KK: I can't find your mouth in all that facial hair...

GV: CUT! Whats going on you two?
OB: (giggles) Johnny said poop.

hehehe oh gee i should go to bed... LOL

jessigem
hysterical omg that last cut line. . . . . . . it's 8 in the morning and im already laughing.

Jack of Blades
Hey it woud be interesting if he woud read the 101 ways to annoy Jack tread.What woud he say?

katelovespirate
hahaha i dont know. i cant even follow that thread. LOL... i'm having a stupid day, i cant think straight about anything. I keep forgetting important facts. hehehe.

Jack of Blades
Well thats too bad.Eat brain food

jdl1224
GV: CUT! Johnny, stop adding lines for yourself!
JD: my bad...

GV: CUT!
JD: seriously kiera, just kiss me and get it over with.
KK: I can't find your mouth in all that facial hair...

GV: CUT! Whats going on you two?
OB: (giggles) Johnny said poop.

haha! those were great! you always make me laugh lol. next thing you know theres going to be a thread saying 'things youd hear on set' or something like that. and when someone DOES post it- i will feel mighty cool for calling it. smile

lovethemtigers
Yes, Poor Johnny he would probably be very embarrased by all that we have typed throughout this forum....he would be overwhelmed...he shouldn't look so dang good if he doesn't want the attention

LovelyOne
LOl you guys hear about Orli and Johnny getting totally wasted on a flight to some island they were then shocked to see the president had come out to greet them. Johnny went over to him nd hugged him "almost sticking his tongue down his throat" according to Bloom laughing out loud Orlando was fumbling around on the floor..

jessigem
laughing out loud even though that sounds like something i wouldn't mind watching, it doesn't sound like something that would actually happen. well, actually, the only part that doesn't sound real was the president part. i think it's highly possible that they got drunk together and then the director walked in and they thought the director was the president.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
laughing out loud even though that sounds like something i wouldn't mind watching, it doesn't sound like something that would actually happen. well, actually, the only part that doesn't sound real was the president part. i think it's highly possible that they got drunk together and then the director walked in and they thought the director was the president.

Orlando said this happened on a talk show..it came from his own mouth laughing out loud they wern't told he was going to be meeting them laughing out loud

katelovespirate
hahahaha oh gee... that was great... smile

katelovespirate
a tribute to the pair of them--- who gets smashed on a plane??? come on. bad idea. LOL. wink

vegaofthelyre
HAHAHAH I heard that too, LovelyOne... it was hilarious. Orlando said he was very doubtful if they would be welcome back to that place in the future. Supposedly they were "toasting their friendship" with something our Johnny boy is very fond of: fine red wine. hahhaa I wish i could see them smashed together.. that would be an amusing but delightful sight wink

p.s. I also heard that during filming, Orli and Johnny had a "boys nite" in Johnny's hotel room and they were sent up bottle after bottle and also lots of Westerns and old classic films..aww

lovethemtigers
I'd love to get Johnny drunk and then take it from there.......I'm not that fond of red wine but I could stomach it for JOHNNY.....

lovethemtigers
someone tell me,.....why was Elizabeth so determined to get off of that Island when she was stranded with Jack Sparrow...instead of trying to get off, i'd be trying to find ways to stay on and PERSUADE him to stay with Me - drinks all around

Jack of Blades
COuz she didnt whant to stay with Jack.Well SHe didnt whant to be there in the first place and im prety sure she was atleast a litle angry at Jack

jessigem
yeah. and she was probably hungry.happy or maybe she had sand in all the wrong places. ugh, uncomfortable.

evilm0nki3
i didn't know where to put this ...but i thought it was interesting the way will is looking at the doll. maybe its from the deleted scenes. or maybe it was just a photo shoot thing they did...

http://www.ohjohnny.net/wallpaper/Pirates2Duo.jpg

evilm0nki3
or maybe it was edited that way haha

Jack of Blades
I dont know i cant see it.When i click on the lint they they show me just the Link and thats all

katelovespirate
WOAH is that the Jack sparrow voodoo doll?!?!?! Maybe Will is getting ideas into his head.....

lovethemtigers
COuz she didnt whant to stay with Jack.Well SHe didnt whant to be there in the first place and im prety sure she was atleast a litle angry at Jack

I know....I was joking around, because Jack is so fine I wouldn't mind being stranded with him on an island....

choosewisely
now will is part of jacks hair 2

Jack of Blades
Well ofcourse you woundt mind.I dont think any of the girls woud mind.and guys even if they woud its becouse they are just real fans or just want to drink rum all day

lovethemtigers
Well ofcourse you woundt mind.I dont think any of the girls woud mind.and guys even if they woud its becouse they are just real fans or just want to drink rum all day

LOL - have you ever drank straight rum? It burns............I would need some Coca-Cola to go with mine.

katelovespirate
RUM! smile yay!!!
you have to admit though, it wasnt a perfect situation. no food, no escape. I know being trapped on an island with Jack would be HOTT, but DYING on an island with Jack? tragic. LOL

katelovespirate
OPkay i know we've gone over this question like a billion times, but i am still struggling to understand...
Why did Tia have Barbossa's corpse, and why did she bring him back? AHHHHH i guess its one of those things we wont know for sure until 3...

katelovespirate
hello! i feel strongly that when the DVD comes out, we will know everything about who Liz will pick.
the commentaries alone should provide major insight on where they all meant for those scenes to go.

how many times is too many to see this film? ive seen it 6 times but only paid for it 2... but i wanted to see it like 10 times, LOL. i never stop enjoying it. i laugh every time. wink

i cannot wait for the dvd. sigh...

LovelyOne
Yes i agree with you^^ cant wait till that DVD comes out! eek!

My crappy made fan video of JD will tide us over until then laughing out loud

I've only seen it twice in the cinema sad

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Yes i agree with you^^ cant wait till that DVD comes out! eek!

My crappy made fan video of JD will tide us over until then laughing out loud

I've only seen it twice in the cinema sad

Is your video ready?
Here's a vid that has some of the best parts of PotC2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ9jow0tkco

katelovespirate
i am reall ylooking forward to that fan vid... hehehe. smile

i think i might make a jack/liz vid... to a great jason mraz. obviously just for fun, since the best ones are already made, and all the footage will be the same, hehehe

sccch
I have a Jack/Lizzie vid. big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qMiPBkuQI

katelovespirate
are you kidding? i love that one. i watch it all the time. lol. smile good work.

sccch
Huh? You really like it? YAY!!!big grin It's my only video that nobody has commented on,so I feel like they don't like it. sad

katelovespirate
haha i just am too lazy to confirm my email so i can make comments. smile its great, seriously. love it.

watching all those vids on youtube, i almost feel like Jack may like Liz more than liz likes jack at the moment... and liz may start liking him more in 3 or something. i dont know. maybe JD just has a more expressive face. his eyes get really vulnerable and dark when he is looking at liz. its great.

katelovespirate
im sad because this forum has been boring today. what happened to everyone passionately debating about everything they think of??? LOL.

here is a list of things i hope happen in the next film:

Will wears eyeliner. Its GOT to happen. that would be hott.

Liz and Jack cuddle to dramatic music.

jack's dad and liz have some moments.

Will and Liz swordfight.

Liz and Jack cuddle again.

katelovespirate
its funny but i keep wanting to see Liz and Jack cuddle. you know when people have this raw sexual chemistry and seeing them make out is really hott, but seeing them cuddle would be, really intense as well, but in a different way? lol i dont know

sccch
Same here. Cuddle,hug,oh and I would want to see Jack comfort Liz.hug

katelovespirate
Yeah! smile cuddles and hugs! maybe liz and will will get into a huge fight... about the kiss.... and liz will need some comfort... and she'll go to jack.. and one thing will lead to another...

sccch
You know what? You just gave me a GREAT idea for a story! When I'm done and it's on FanFiction,I will put up a note to tell people it was not my idea and to thank you. smile

katelovespirate
YAYAYAYAYY!!! that makes me sooooo happy. smile i cant wait to read it... hehehe...

lovethemtigers
hello! i feel strongly that when the DVD comes out, we will know everything about who Liz will pick.
the commentaries alone should provide major insight on where they all meant for those scenes to go.

how many times is too many to see this film? ive seen it 6 times but only paid for it 2... but i wanted to see it like 10 times, LOL. i never stop enjoying it. i laugh every time. wink

i cannot wait for the dvd. sigh...

I know what you mean...can't wait for DVD. Yes, I'm sure we will then have a good idea what was meant behind those scenes. I have seen POTC/DMC a total of 5 times at the theatre (paid four times).....I want to see it everyday...if's funny how the more you watch it the funnier it is...I don't remember laughing as much the very first time I saw it...too busy trying to figure out what the heck was going on..now I that I know..kind of...I can enjoy the humor more -the cannibal island stuff is hysterical....you know I was thinking about all the Jack/Liz scenes and I started cracking up laughing about the mar-ri-age conversation...Jack's face when she says she's so ready to be married is like "ok, here's my chance" - if you don't take it too serious you can kind of see how this is just Jack Sparrow the flirt seeing a young damsel in distress -except for the scene that follows and the Kiss make you wonder otherwise....I keep flip-flopping on this matter....The only thing I feel certain of is that Disney did want us to take notice of this LIZ_JACK pairing....because of the comments by Beckett, Tia and Norrington....the whole "compass" thingy - the way Jack explains it to her and the way it keeps pointing to Jack whenever she holds it - and the hanging on the leg scene when Jack comes back to save the day.....those are the issues that make me believe Disney means for this thing to be more than just casual flirting going on.....oh yeah, and Jack's expression when Will tells Liz that Jack tricked him into going on the Flying Dutchman (he so doesn't want Liz to realize his part in that) "WHAT?!) - I love Norrington's expression - it's classic....I sure hope in the end Norrington chooses to do the right thing -I so enjoy his character and would hate to think that he would end up an evil man like Lord Beckett.

lovethemtigers
I would love to see some great sexual tension moments between Jack and Liz in POTC 3 - I think it would be really exciting if the entire Movie Liz is still convincing herself that she belongs with Will. It would be great to see her get jealous when Jack runs into all his other women....and that Will takes notice of all this...in the end, Will, being the honorable man that he is, will graciously step aside and tell Liz he can't be with someone who longs to be with someone else....then he says that, afterall he does have feelings for TIA> that would be great....and it would be exciting if Jack knows Liz is in love with him and keeps denying it, so he plays with that issue...like teases her about him being with other women and stuff like "yes, love, you are better off marrying Dear William, because that's what you really want, isn't it. To be married and settled down to a good, honest and decent man. To live the rest of your days on Port Royal being a sweet little wife....." oooh, now that would get LIz thinking...then he would be right up in her face, mouth to mouth, nose to nose, just about to kiss her and then backs off....we see him leave with that knowing smile on his face and her being all frustrated knowing that she wants Jack to kiss her soooo bad but she is suppose to be wanting Will....now that would be HOTT>

COME ON DISNEY GIVE US WHAT WE WANT... the sad thing is, is that half the movie has already been filmed...it's written in stone....so, all of the audience's feelings probably won't come into play here.....
DANG IT, oh booger......

katelovespirate
THATS SOOOOOOO HOTT>..... geeee..... that was really spectacular, your Liz/Jack idea. smile good one. that is SOOOOO Jack Sparrow.

PLEASE Disney, whatever you do, JUST GIVE US some more Jack/LIZ moments, involving kisses, cuddles, intimate conversations, and a couple good flirtatious convos. lol.

I know--- it seems so awful to know, its already decided and we cant do a thing about it. hehehehe. oh well. its going to be a great film. we can just imagine the ending we want, if we dont get it. wink

katelovespirate
question:

why do they all have wet hair when they get into Tia's hut at the end? They were in the long boat, completely dry, they paddle away, then they are all wet? WHAT?! lol

LovelyOne
question:

why do they all have wet hair when they get into Tia's hut at the end? They were in the long boat, completely dry, they paddle away, then they are all wet? WHAT?! lol

LOL maybe the directors decided to cut something that happened before they went into the hut..maybe the kraken came after THEM once it had finished with Jack and knocked them outta the boat laughing out loud

jessigem
actually, they looked a little wet when they were in the boat. erm
and maybe the fog is SOOOO thick that they all got wet. big grin i know, stupid theory, but whatever.

katelovespirate
maybe liz jumped back in the water to see if Jack escaped, and Will had to pull her out and force her to come with them. LOL>...

LovelyOne
LOL maybe laughing out loud "JACK!!! i need you JACK!"

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LOL maybe laughing out loud "JACK!!! i need you JACK!"

LOL, yeah maybe she realized how boring her life will be without Jack.

katelovespirate
yeah it would. super boring. no more adventures. lol.

vegaofthelyre
Seriously, when I seriously put my mind to it, I don't know WHAT liz and Will would do together back @ Port Royal w/o Jack. I've never seen them have any kind of normal interaction. They're always in trouble and trying to escape etc. What will they do with a "normal" life? Just stare at each other???

katelovespirate
liz would spend half the day getting her hair done, the other half reading erotic pirate novels. she would get drunk at 10 in the morning. Will would be a major workaholic and never be home, and always be talking to liz about how she needs to be mature and moral and stuff.

GO WITH JACK

hehehehe. smile

lovethemtigers
liz would spend half the day getting her hair done, the other half reading erotic pirate novels. she would get drunk at 10 in the morning. Will would be a major workaholic and never be home, and always be talking to liz about how she needs to be mature and moral and stuff.

GO WITH JACK

hehehehe. smile

LOL that would be her life...how can she ever go back now? I say no way - she must persue her dream - to live a Pirate's Life with Jack - isn't that what this is "Pirates of the Caribbean" not "Blacksmith's of Port Royal" HA HA HA HA

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHAA I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!! seriously you are the best. that is hilarious.
EWE who would watch a movie called blacksmiths of port royal!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA im sorry i cant stop laughing. can i use this on my sig???? thanks@!!!! smile HAHAHAHA.

lovethemtigers
LOL has anybody seen the video on youtube dedicated to Mr. Gibbs. It's hysterical....what would POTC be without Mr. Gibbs

canchaserAK
question:

I think this is just a visual aid in helping us realize how much the group has lost with the lack of jack. its a somber experience with the fog and the swamp and all the mourners with candles lit. why shouldnt the visual carry onto the crew.

sccch
They also just came from a ship that had a kraken,which had water on it,waving it tentacles about. (hint hint)

katelovespirate
liz looks terrible in the last scene- i mean, her hair is a MESS> i love that. I love that in the first one she always looks perfect, and for most of 2, but then, as soon as they lose Jack, she looks bloody awful. hehehe. smile

sccch
true

katelovespirate
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh screams and runs around madly

where did all the clips on YOUTUBE go?!?!?!!?!?!? Why did they take them away!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How can i live if i cant watch the Kiss every day?!?!?!

sccch
THEY TOOK DOWN MY JACK AND LIZZ VID!!! I ONLY USED THE BLOODY TRAILERS OF THE MOVIE!!
HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDYT2XfRLE
I HOPE U SEE IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE!! ITS THE KISS!

LuckyGal164
Okay.I'm like in love with Jack.Not Johnny Depp.Jack.(If it was Johnny Depp it would be gross.He's the same age as my mom)

CaptinJackLover
yeah he is old but so incredibly hot!

katelovespirate
jack is just the guy of everyone's dreams: a rogue with heart, mysterious, charming, funny, dangerous, incredibly unique, handsome, fearless, driven, and adventurous. to sum up, the perfect guy to be kidnapped by.

CaptinJackLover
LOL! YEA DEFINATLEY!

sccch
I WOULDN'T MIND BEING KIDNAPPED BY HIM!!!

CaptinJackLover
i odnt think anyone would

sccch

diddly-dum
waz that??

sccch
It's a poem about Jack somebody wrote.

katelovespirate
oh i like it.

have you guys head that song beauty in the breakdown, by frou frou? i reckon its kind of Liz-ish

jessigem
no. but i've heard the song i need a hero by frou frou.
but i gotta say, i like it lot better the way Jennifer Saunders sang it in Shrek 2(awesome movie!!)

CaptinJackLover
i love that movie! and yeah i like it better the way she sang it too

diddly-dum
interesting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.