Crippled Superman vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
For this fight:

Superman can not speedblitz nor can he use ANY super speed
He has one arm tied behind him
His strength and durability are cut into an eight of what they normally are
Superman cannot use heat vision, ice breath, T-Vo, etc. (just his fist and legs)

Also, Thing's strength is doubled.

NO PREP!

Who wins? no expression no expression no expression

Whittdawg92
ouch, man just ouch. as much as i hate superman, he probably STILL wins. whitebread homo bastard.

xmarksthespot
Search function.

Grimm22
Why dont you just admit it and make this thread, Ben Grimm vs Christopher Reeve sad

Validus
First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1st-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Ben a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Ben into. Fourth, Superman gives Ben 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Ben can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Ben gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

Whittdawg92
HAHAHA, Chris Reeve is dead, i dunno why people care so much, he's gettin replaced by various actors. he's overrated. Steven Hawking would whoop his ass.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Ben a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Ben into. Fourth, Superman gives Ben 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Ben can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Ben gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce. Ah... classic. And still funny to this very day...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
Why dont you just admit it and make this thread, Ben Grimm vs Christopher Reeve sad

Thats f**** up, your going to hell grimm

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

But so am I because I laughed.

Soljer
The worst part is....Superman still takes an easy majority.

For a loophole victory: You said Superman can't speedblitz. That doesn't mean he can't use his speed to dodge ANYTHING the Thing throws.

Also, at an eighth of his normal power, he is still out of Grimm's league.

Soleran
Reed makes Ben boots that are kryptonite in the toes, Ben then spends his first 2 kicks to Superman's dingding game over.

Broly92
I even want Superman to win this one laughing out loud

batdude123
First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1st-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Ben a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Ben into. Fourth, Superman gives Ben 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Ben can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Ben gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

Nope, I'm not giving Ben any prep time.

Whittdawg92
superman could beat galactus even if supes was blind, deaf, dumb, and lost his heart. what a bich.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Thats f**** up, your going to hell grimm

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

But so am I because I laughed.

Hey I respect Christopher Reeve

The only person who is going to hell is the guy who made this..

http://13gb.com/media.php?id=1709 sad sad sad sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
The worst part is....Superman still takes an easy majority.

For a loophole victory: You said Superman can't speedblitz. That doesn't mean he can't use his speed to dodge ANYTHING the Thing throws.

Also, at an eighth of his normal power, he is still out of Grimm's league.

I edited it. wink

Whittdawg92
Christopher Reeve ain't a hero, cripplled overrated nutzo, Steven Hawking curbstomps him.

Priest
laughing out loud
i was trying to find that

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
For this fight:

Superman cannot use heat vision, ice breath, T-Vo, etc. (just his fist and legs)

NO PREP!

I think this is actually the fourth time this has been done (and I'm not kidding).

lft4ded

Easy! Batman borrows a Motherbox for Superman. At the beginning of the fight it opens up two portals sucking the FF into the ring and the rest of the JLA. Flash, Diana and J'Onn play 'rock, paper, scissors' at speed to decide who gets the honors while GL (lets say its Guy, who would get a perverse sense of pleasure from whats about to go down) holds the Four in place.

Zauriel gets the Heavenly Choir to come down and sing sad songs to the FF with Plas as their lead-in act.

Then the FF die.

The greatest strength a man can have are his friends!

Oh, Clark and Bruce engage in some light sparring while talking about, for all his brain power, Reed doesn't have a thing on Batman when it comes to winning an especially lopsided fight at any cost. That's Batman's forte!

soxfn89
The odds are stacked way against superman, he loses the majority

Psyquis52
This is a funny way of getting your point across batdude.

I guess given these circumstances Superman loses the majority.

Grimm22
How did Superman get so weak? confused

Oh wait doh

This must be from the aftermath from his fight with Wolverine. cat

Silly me stick out tongue

MattDay
strength: now to gauge this, all star superman pushed 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, the doctor states he's three times stronger than he was before the sun dip, so 200 quin / 3 = 66 quin now 1/8 of that is = 8.3 quin.

Now double Things 100 class strength to 200 class.

who wins?

durability: half supermans nuclear blasting durability to half the size of the nuclear bomb he took.

things is the same.

who wins?

I still say superman guys.

sexyking

sick That shits not funny have some respect.

sexyking
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Christopher Reeve ain't a hero, cripplled overrated nutzo, Steven Hawking curbstomps him.

Who are your heros? Gangstas and thugs well not everyone holds 50cent and co in the highest of places.

mighty adam
Originally posted by sexyking
Who are your heros? Gangstas and thugs well not everyone holds 50cent and co in the highest of places. is christopher reeve your hero? What the f**k? i hope not no expression

Grimm22
sick That shits not funny have some respect.

I wasnt trying to be funny no expression

I was just stating a fact

Although I may not have liked Christopher Reeve, I still respect him.

sexyking
Originally posted by mighty adam
is christopher reeve your hero? What the f**k? i hope not no expression

Who said anything about him been my hero i admire his dedication and persistance in what he did.

sexyking
I wasnt trying to be funny no expression

I was just stating a fact

Although I may not have liked Christopher Reeve, I still respect him.

All right perhaps i may have misinterpreted what you meant i apologise.

xmarksthespot
Superman still wins...

Whittdawg92
Who are your heros? Gangstas and thugs well not everyone holds 50cent and co in the highest of places. laughing laughing 50 Cent suxx!!!!!!!! real heros are people like Steven Hawking, Aaron McGruder, Malcom X, Batman, and m' dad. But seriously, Christopher Reeve is overrated.

MattDay
enough of the chris reeve bashing, he has done a lot for charity, i respect him as a public hero and as the original superman, now move on guys, it's unfair to down talk a man that is dead and can't defend himself, it's pretty low

Whittdawg92
no, i still complain about Biggie Smalls, Bob Marley, and various others. i don't acre if you're dead or alive, i'm sure people'll still hate me when i'm dead laughing out loud . Chris reeve was as overrated as the character he played, that's my final words.

MattDay
yea i do think there could be someone better than chris reeve, but people forget he was the first big screen version of superman, it's unfair to say routh is worse because he's not he's the next superman and i think he is one of the best if not best so far because he made superman show inner feeling, something reeve sort of blurred because he smiled too much, too happy go lucky like a hippy

Whittdawg92
Routh was an ok superman, but Superman Returns all around suckd. Tom Wellings isn't too bad either, though he seems like a bad actor sometimes.

bigbran
laughing Originally posted by Grimm22

http://13gb.com/media.php?id=1709 sad sad sad sad laughing laughing
hard game laughing laughing

Whittdawg92
i beat it in 5 mins ^_^

bigbran
i was at the last one, with 1:40 and then the chair barely touched something and i died!!!

Whittdawg92
XD, meaner version of old school moonlander. nice.

bigbran
i finnally beat it!!
i didnt die once, and i got
1:48:28

Dinalfos
That was pretty easy.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Soleran
Reed makes Ben boots that are kryptonite in the toes, Ben then spends his first 2 kicks to Superman's dingding game over.

laughing

Scoobless

finished it in 2:00:62 without losing a single life..... who's Superman now B!tch?

evil face

bigbran
i finished it in 1:48:28 seconds without losing a life.
and 2:05:14 while fooling around losing 2 lives.
now whos the gladiator *****?

Scoobless
Hey.... I only played it twice... and the first time i lost 2 lifes before realising which keys to use

bigbran
there, i just got 1:45:97, and i lost one life, because i didnt know you couldnt hit the stem cells are cool sign.

Sin I AM
that has got to be the most politically incorrect game I have ever seen

bigbran
i just got 1:10:72,because i ran through it, and died 2x.
i was also showing my mom the game.

Scoobless
Originally posted by bigbran
i just got 1:10:72,because i ran through it, and died 2x.
i was also showing my mom the game.

laughing out loud ... i bet she loves KMC now...smile

Whittdawg92
XD

UniOmni
Thing wins 10/10.
Even if Superman was at full power.
Whats he gonna do to him that he hasn't faced before??
Punch him??
Fights Hulk annually.
HV??
Fights SuperSkrull.

Ice Breath??
Seen iceman years ago.

Make him job using the s Shield??
More likely to happen.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thing wins 10/10.
Even if Superman was at full power.
Whats he gonna do to him that he hasn't faced before??
Punch him??
Fights Hulk annually.
HV??
Fights SuperSkrull.

Ice Breath??
Seen iceman years ago.

Make him job using the s Shield??
More likely to happen.

laughing

doctorstrongbad
I think Thing with his double strength and 2 free shots can win this fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think Thing with his double strength and 2 free shots can win this fight.

Only if reed manufactures those Kryptonite boots for him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Only if reed manufactures those Kryptonite boots for him.

*ahem* I said no prep.

willRules

As terrible as that game is....................it's also rather amsuing.........

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
that has got to be the most politically incorrect game I have ever seen

No this is no expression

http://nerdnirvana.org/g4m3s/borderpatrol.htm

bigbran
laughing Originally posted by Grimm22
No this is no expression

http://nerdnirvana.org/g4m3s/borderpatrol.htm laughing laughing i hit 27 laughing

Dinalfos
No this is no expression

http://nerdnirvana.org/g4m3s/borderpatrol.htm

I did a little too well for my liking.

What does that say about me? sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I did a little too well for my liking.

What does that say about me? sad laughing laughing laughing

Whittdawg92
lmao, i love these games.

Tha C-Master
69 out of 88 lol, damn, and I started late.

rotiart
Originally posted by batdude123
For this fight:

NO PREP!

So no superspeed. He moves at human rate.
strength is 1/8 so... from about 800 tons to 80 tons
durability from 8 times things... to things level...
no heat vision, ice breath, tvo.... just his fist and legs...

Unless superman's naked, he wraps his kryptonite cape around the thing and snaps things head off.

Or he punches the thing into the ocean.. .and since thing can't swim... thing dies from lack of oxygen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.