What Streetleveler can beat Sabertooth.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
in the woods with no prep. Can anyone that's street level beat a non CIS Sabertooth in his homecourt without prep?

DigiMark007
Spider-Man

shifty

Apolloknight
Black Panther, in like a page in a half.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine

celestialdemon
Venom

batdude123
Actually, I disagree with Digi. sad Sabes is like class 40 (now), has a healing factor better than Wolverine's, is faster than Wolvie, and is just as good of a fighter. I wonder how Wolverine can win as much as he does against Sabes. laughing out loud

B dot Rob
I wouldn't call Spidey or Venom street level because if they went nuts they'd be able to rip anyone not mid level in two and I'd like to know how Black Panther beats a non PIS/CIS Sabertooth?

kgkg
Joker

capt it up
wolverine

JOE NUNEZ
Karnak

K3VIL
Snake Eyes
Deathstroke

golem370
BT

King KAM
Isnt Sabes dead?

Big Sexy
Without prep, the list is very small

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Without prep, the list is very small no im serious....isnt Sabretooth dead?

juggernaut66666
Ultimate or 616

King KAM
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ultimate or 616 616....he died in house of M right?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King KAM
616....he died in house of M right?
i don't know

ExodusCloak

As far as I know, 616 Sabertooth is alive and kicking....he just joined the X-Men and is going to be a member on Rogues new squad.

bigbran
iron fist.

soxfn89
spiderman wolverine venom

srankmissingnin
With out prep time in the woods? Not many. Agent Zero... that's about it.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
iron fist.

HELL no.

Apolloknight

Black panther cut his head off during the house of M, and sent it in a box back to magneto.

bigbran
iron fist.

complexbrother
why in the world would anyone think spiderman and venom would be street level ? give me a reason .

but back to the question at hand .....

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/shang-chi2.jpg

B dot Rob
Meh the only name I agree with is Agent Zero. It'd be nice if someone gave an elaboration instead of saying something like Shang Chi.

King_Mungi
no im serious....isnt Sabretooth dead?

No, he died in House of M by getting his head cut off by Black Panther. However, when 616 reset, Sabertooth once again joined the land of the living and is actually going to be joining the X-Men.

bigbran
and i know its cumming...

King_Mungi
and i know its cumming...

What's coming?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Karnack, Zealot, Artemis, Venom, Spiderman, Captain America, Adam X, Psylock, and prolly more.

Sabretooth
iron fist.

doh

Grimm22
Originally posted by complexbrother
why in the world would anyone think spiderman and venom would be street level ? give me a reason .

but back to the question at hand .....

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/shang-chi2.jpg

Because they come from the streets confused

JohnnyDo3
Captain America Would spank his ass

joesha28
I say Deadpool and Deathstroke will do the job.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Grimm22
Because they come from the streets confused

that don't make one streetlevel, thats just where they decide to do their thang. streetlevel means the powerset of a hero (or villan) is no higher than a "regular" human being. but they usually have superior skills. such as Shang Shi, Batman, Lady Shiva, Batgirl, Nightwing, Daredevil (he has superhuman scenses bu regular human strength), ect, ect.

streetlevel does not mean coming from the streets, or working in the street, because if it did, almost every hero would be streetlevel , even Superman ('cince he regularly stops street crime like purse snachers, bank robbers, burglers, pick pockets, ect)

olympian
Black Cat.

Been there, Done that.

olympian
Oh and Iron Fist.

Psyquis52
No to Iron Fist, however this is in the woods...

Green Arrow might stand a chance. (I actually wrote a scenerio about this exact situation)

U.S. Agent maybe...

Spiderman and Venom aren't really street level. They're in-between.

Agent Zero.

olympian
IF has already defeated him in the past, iirc. Someone can confirm?

B dot Rob
Was it in the woods or in an open area?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.