Wolverine runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Wolverine has one day to rest between each battle.

1) Lady Shiva w/dagger
2) Ra's Al Ghul h2h only
3) Deadpool with no weapons
4) Deathstroke w/power staff
5) Luke Cage
6) Savage Hulk

capt it up
Originally posted by General Kon-El

1) Lady Shiva w/dagger
2) Ra's Al Ghul h2h only
5) Luke Cage
6) Savage Hulk
he gets to 6.

shiva would be a very easy victory so would ra's.
Deadpool lack of weaonms makes it a pritty easy victory for logan,
deathstroke is not in any way going to melee wolverine and win.
luke is not nearly strong enough to win this

soxfn89
WOlverine will get to six.

I AM ANTHONY
wolve gets to 5

capt it up
Originally posted by I AM ANTHONY
wolve gets to 5
whats luke gunna do to wolverine?

I AM ANTHONY
Yes wovlerine does have ataatuim(Or how ever u spell it). But luke has a crystal like hide.Yes Hulk does have enourmes duralbiy but his skin is reavifltly harden skin. like a lizards. and he has enourms stretgh. if wolve can can get survly hurt of being hurled a quater of a mile through the foerst. than why no just fling him inot the air and watch him splatter

capt it up
Originally posted by I AM ANTHONY
Yes wovlerine does have ataatuim(Or how ever u spell it). But luke has a crystal like hide.Yes Hulk does have enourmes duralbiy but his skin is reavifltly harden skin. like a lizards. and he has enourms stretgh. if wolve can can get survly hurt of being hurled a quater of a mile through the foerst. than why no just fling him inot the air and watch him splatter
adamatium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crystal

wolverien has never had problems cutting through thing,hulk,namor,Ba'al wendigo ect what makes you think he will have any problems cutting luke?

also luke is only 24 tonner. wolverine takes hit from class 100 what makes you think Luke cage will have any easy time of KOing wolverine

I AM ANTHONY
well then make a gualent with real compitetion. the only thing hard is hulk Happy Dance

Darth Vegas
Wolverine stops at 6........hard.

Darth Martin
DS takes him out and why give DP no weapons.

Dinalfos
Deadpooll heals faster than Wolvie, right? I still think he could take him.

Thanos_THOTU

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Deadpooll heals faster than Wolvie, right? I still think he could take him. DP can stalemate and has done it before against Logan with no weapons but still.......give him something.

Big Sexy
He gets to six

Dinalfos
No sorry. Hulk obliterates him. Well, without PIS anyway.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DP can stalemate and has done it before against Logan with no weapons but still.......give him something.

Yeah, that's why I said he(Wolverine) could still take it. I'm just wondering if Deadpool can be killed at all.

Darth Martin
Yeah, that's why I said he(Wolverine) could still take it. I'm just wondering if Deadpool can be killed at all. DP can't be killed. HHe made a deal with Thanos and Hell I believe and is cursed with Immoprtality. Logan isn't immortal. DS can die but will only wake up in his grave. The Wilsons are immoprtal...............Wolverine is not.

Big Sexy
No sorry. Hulk obliterates him. Well, without PIS anyway. I said he gets to six, I never said he passes it.

Darth Martin
DS should be above Cage. He has promethium armour, chainmail, and Power Staff. Altho Cage could snap his neck but seriouslym all wolverine has to do is poke Luke and he'll die eventually.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I said he gets to six, I never said he passes it.

That was meant for Thanos_THOTU. I should've quoted him.

juggernaut66666
gets to 5

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DS should be above Cage. He has promethium armour, chainmail, and Power Staff. Altho Cage could snap his neck but seriouslym all wolverine has to do is poke Luke and he'll die eventually.

... DS armor has been breached by bullets and daggers, his sword has been broken and cut in half and his staff has been melted/disintegrated. Either one of his equipment is Promethium... or Promethium is a far cry from even secondary Adamantium.

Wolverine gets to six.

X-Logan
gets to six

Scoobless
He's not getting past Deathstroke

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
He's not getting past Deathstroke

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by General Kon-El

1) Lady Shiva w/dagger
2) Ra's Al Ghul h2h only
5) Luke Cage
6) Savage Hulk

Deadpool. He doesn't need weapons to KO Wolvie.

Sparkz
When it gets to the Deadpool fight with no weapons does that mean no claws aswell?

Soljer
I could see Deadpool taking Wolverine. Assuming that Deadpool doesn't manage it, though, he'll probably make it to the Hulk.

Deadpool 5/10. Otherwise, to 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.