Captain America/Deadpool vs Black Panther/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Which tag-team wins?

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Well we already know that

Deadpool > Wolverine, however Cap and BP is about dead even no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

Deadpool > Wolverine, however Cap and BP is about dead even no expression

I almost agree with that. That's why this is such a hard decision to make.

Deadpool > Wolverine. But, in my opinion, Black Panther > Cap, but just SLIGHTLY.

Damn. I really don't know here. This match could go any way it wants.

5/10 for both teams.

H. S. 6
Deadpool takes out Wolverine.

Deadpool and Cap take out Black Panther easily.

Darth Martin
Hmm erm

Deadpool > Wolverine, however Cap and BP is about dead even no expression cosined.

Darth Martin
IMO DP takes down Logan and in H2H Cap would best BP but with weapons added it could dead even.

Soljer
I think this is a pretty good match-up. I see Cap and Black Panther being 5/10, dead even. I also see Deadpool only slightly beating out Wolverine.

However, while Black Panther and Captain America will be a long, drawn out fight, it is the winner of THAT fight which will decide the winner of the thread. After all, with the healing that both Deadpool and Wolverine have, imagine how long it would take for one of them to finally go down.

Still, I see this going to Deadpool and Captain America for a slight majority.

Broly92
What about BP vs. DP and Cap vs. Wolverine confused

joesha28
Wow Deadpool > Wolverine at last i'm seeing light in the end of the tunnel where a Streetlevel beating Logan.

joesha28
bump

King KAM
Cap tells DP to go get the car and then POW smacks the BP in the head with the shield KO'ing that friggin porch monkey, and then watches wolverine run off scared for his life.

Dinalfos
Deadpool owned Wolverine the last time I saw them fight. However, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. But Deadpool seems to be all around more skilled and quicker on his feet than Wolvie. That's why I think Pool wins.

BP and Cap is unclear. I want BP to win(since he's the superior character by far), but maybe he can't. I'm not sure.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap tells DP to go get the car and then POW smacks the BP in the head with the shield KO'ing that friggin porch monkey, and then watches wolverine run off scared for his life.

Porch Monkey huh, Im glad to see your knowledge of ignorant and useless words is better then your debating skills.

Oh and just for the record, BP slices Capt in half.

King KAM
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Porch Monkey huh, Im glad to see your knowledge of ignorant and useless words is better then your debating skills.

Oh and just for the record, BP slices Capt in half. bullshit, captain america sends that jigaboo back to africa with a 12pound 30inch vibranium-steel blend shield up his ass

Apolloknight
bullshit, captain america sends that jigaboo back to africa with a 12pound 30inch vibranium-steel blend shield up his ass

roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
roll eyes (sarcastic) for the west side, beeeyatch!

Soljer

Oh and just for the record, BP slices Capt in half.

While I know you were just responding in kind, I very much doubt that even you think Black Panther would win with that much ease.

I still see Captain America vs. (a fully armed) Black Panther being split 5/10. With Deadpool vs. Wolverine going to Deadpool 6/10. Hence, this will end up in Captain America and Deadpool's favor.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
While I know you were just responding in kind, I very much doubt that even you think Black Panther would win with that much ease.

I still see Captain America vs. (a fully armed) Black Panther being split 5/10. With Deadpool vs. Wolverine going to Deadpool 6/10. Hence, this will end up in Captain America and Deadpool's favor.

How is Capt going to Hurt panther?

King KAM
How is Capt going to Hurt panther? punch him in the mouth

Apolloknight
punch him in the mouth

eek!

King KAM
eek! well i mean those big coon lips of his sure are a big enough target.

The Fake Macoy
Really, this could go either way. Even if DP has the slight advantage over Wolverine, if BP and Cap finish their match early then it would cause a 2v1. Still, I would give Cap and DP the slight advantage in this fight.

Apolloknight
well i mean those big coon lips of his sure are a big enough target.

I glad you feel better about yourself, you talk real big and bad over the Internet, but I wont waste my time with you, don't have the time or patience to deal with a guy who takes has blind hate into comic book characters.

don't know whats more sad, being racist, or being racist against a comic character.

King KAM
I glad you feel better about yourself, you talk real big and bad over the Internet, but I wont waste my time with you, don't have the time or patience to deal with a guy who takes has blind hate into comic book characters.

don't know whats more sad, being racist, or being racist against a comic character. lol....you know im black right??? im just being silly...jeesh have a since of humor.

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Really, this could go either way. Even if DP has the slight advantage over Wolverine, if BP and Cap finish their match early then it would cause a 2v1. Still, I would give Cap and DP the slight advantage in this fight.

I think I mentioned that in my first post. Since Logan and Wade have such advanced healing factors, their fight is the one that would last longer (more than likely, anyways). Meaning whoever wins the draw/stalemate between Cap and Black Panther would be the deciding factor in Deadpool and Wolverine's fight.

However, if we go by who wins their fight the most often? It's still Deadpool 6/10, and Either T'challa or Steve 5/10.

Soljer

Soljer
lol....you know im black right??? im just being silly...jeesh have a since of humor.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Apolloknight
lol....you know im black right??? im just being silly...jeesh have a since of humor.

mad

Apolloknight
I think I mentioned that in my first post. Since Logan and Wade have such advanced healing factors, their fight is the one that would last longer (more than likely, anyways). Meaning whoever wins the draw/stalemate between Cap and Black Panther would be the deciding factor in Deadpool and Wolverine's fight.

However, if we go by who wins their fight the most often? It's still Deadpool 6/10, and Either T'challa or Steve 5/10.

Again, How is capt going to do any real damage to T'Challa, while BP could heavily damage Capt with one swipe.

Soljer
Again, How is capt going to do any real damage to T'Challa, while BP could heavily damage Capt with one swipe.

Shield throw, or by disarming T'Challa. No amount of vibranium is going to help him against either of those two possibilities.

Superherovandal
Actually the vibranium in BP suit should counteract the shield throw. but then again what happens when a vibranium suit meets steel/vibranium hybrid shield?but the claws are the clincher. they're made of anti-metal so he'd cut through the shield like a knife through warm butter.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Actually the vibranium in BP suit should counteract the shield throw. but then again what happens when a vibranium suit meets steel/vibranium hybrid shield?but the claws are the clincher. they're made of anti-metal so he'd cut through the shield like a knife through warm butter.

While the vibranium robs an object of most of it's kinetic energy, it hardly stops it cold. A simple vibranium suit is NOT going to give T'challa the durability of top-tier bricks, of the like Steve has taken down over and over again with shield throws.

King KAM
in the famous words of Dr.Martin Luther King http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7858/drkinglz5.jpg

Dinalfos
That sounds more like something Bill Cosby would say laughing

Apolloknight
While the vibranium robs an object of most of it's kinetic energy, it hardly stops it cold. A simple vibranium suit is NOT going to give T'challa the durability of top-tier bricks, of the like Steve has taken down over and over again with shield throws.

Again, you assume BP is not going to be able to dodge it, its not that simple.

If, and when BP does dodge it, capt is going to be even more helpless against BP attack. And yes, vibranium does stop it cold.

http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26zz1.jpg

Soljer
Again, you assume BP is not going to be able to dodge it, its not that simple.

If, and when BP does dodge it, capt is going to be even more helpless against BP attack. And yes, vibranium does stop it cold.

http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26zz1.jpg

Yeah, because that is the exact same thing as an indestructible disc thrown at escape-velocities at a precise nerve cluster.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apolloknight
Yeah, because that is the exact same thing as an indestructible disc thrown at escape-velocities at a precise nerve cluster.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17ov.jpg

Thats who threw it................ wink

Dinalfos
I like how Hulk refers to him as "Black man".

Soljer
http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17ov.jpg

Thats who threw it................ wink

Your point?

It wasn't moving at escape velocities, and T'Challa was braced for it.

Hardly the same thing as a precise weapon hitting T'Challa in the medial nerve.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos

He even says the trademark "HULK SMASH", how hard to you think he threw it.

Soljer

Like it's his super-hero title.

Dun-da-dunnnn! Black Man!

Dinalfos
He even says the trademark "HULK SMASH", how hard to you think he threw it.

Hard. Although he clearly held back when he smacked him.

Apolloknight
Hard. Although he clearly held back when he smacked him.

I mean yeah, also he wasnt fully enraged, BP suit absorbs a hella lot of punishment even still.

Soljer
I mean yeah, also he wasnt fully enraged, BP suit absorbs a hella lot of punishment even still.

I agree; no doubt.

I just don't believe it gives him total invulnerability. T'challa is a street leveller, after all, not the Juggernaut.

Apolloknight
I agree; no doubt.

I just don't believe it gives him total invulnerability. T'challa is a street leveller, after all, not the Juggernaut.

I know, he is much faster, yet you still doubt T'challas ability to dodge it, I think he would dodge it with ease, you doubt his speed.

Also, what if BP decides to fire his Energy daggers at Capt, (which will be set to kill) , T'challa has options man, options you are not considering.

Soljer
I know, he is much faster, yet you still doubt T'challas ability to dodge it, I think he would dodge it with ease, you doubt his speed.

Also, what if BP decides to fire his Energy daggers at Capt, (which will be set to kill) , T'challa has options man, options you are not considering.

I've considered the options. Captain America can hit fast opponents with his shield. Even so, he likely wouldn't hit Panther the first time. Captain America wouldn't hit him every time, no doubt! But he wouldn't NEED to. It wouldn't take many landed shield throws to put T'Challa out of commission.

Nor would it take many killing energy daggers to put Captain America out of commission.

Hence, I still say it comes down to 5/10.

You are acting like I'm saying that Captain America wins this in a curbstomp "You haven't considered the options," bah! If I hadn't considered those options, Panther wouldn't be winning half the time.

Apolloknight
I've considered the options. Captain America can hit fast opponents with his shield. Even so, he likely wouldn't hit Panther the first time. Captain America wouldn't hit him every time, no doubt! But he wouldn't NEED to. It wouldn't take many landed shield throws to put T'Challa out of commission.

Nor would it take many killing energy daggers to put Captain America out of commission.

Hence, I still say it comes down to 5/10.

You are acting like I'm saying that Captain America wins this in a curbstomp "You haven't considered the options," bah! If I hadn't considered those options, Panther wouldn't be winning half the time.

So your saying the option of BP's Anit-metal claws, wont cut Capts skin, even though they have cut through Adamantium?

Soljer
So your saying the option of BP's Anit-metal claws, wont cut Capts skin, even though they have cut through Adamantium?

Enlighten me. Seriously, because you are becomming a slight bit frustrating.

Where in the HELL did I say that T'Challa's claws wouldn't cut through Captain America's skin? Really?

Apolloknight
Enlighten me. Seriously, because you are becomming a slight bit frustrating.

Where in the HELL did I say that T'Challa's claws wouldn't cut through Captain America's skin? Really?

Look at it this way, You said yourself Capt would have to hit BP with alot of very hard shield Throws, you act like BP is just going to be standing there taking all this punishment, Look at it this way.........

Capt throws his shield, he misses, BP is all in his face, They trade blows since they are both very skilled in H2H. Capts blows do very little against the vibranium Mircoweave, let alone BP own personal durability, which has shown to be very high pre-vibranium suit era. Now instead of regular punches coming from BP, he uses his Anti-metal claws.

If they both hit each other 3 times in a matter of 10 seconds, whos in better shape afterward? Remember, BP using his Anti-metal claws!!!

On top of this, Capt doesn't even have his shield to help defend himself because according you, he is going to throw it. Hmmm, like I said earlier, Capt is going to need everything he had against the much more lethal and deadly BP.

Soljer
Look at it this way, You said yourself Capt would have to hit BP with alot of very hard shield Throws, you act like BP is just going to be standing there taking all this punishment, Look at it this way.........

Capt throws his shield, he misses, BP is all in his face, They trade blows since they are both very skilled in H2H. Capts blows do very little against the vibranium Mircoweave, let alone BP own personal durability, which has shown to be very high pre-vibranium suit era. Now instead of regular punches coming from BP, he uses his Anti-metal claws.

If they both hit each other 3 times in a matter of 10 seconds, whos in better shape afterward? Remember, BP using his Anti-metal claws!!!

On top of this, Capt doesn't even have his shield to help defend himself because according you, he is going to throw it. Hmmm, like I said earlier, Capt is going to need everything he had against the much more lethal and deadly BP.

*laughs*

No.

Re-read the previous posts. It WOULDN'T take many shield throws to put Panther down for the count.

Also, Captain America has worked with the Panther before, he KNOWS T'Challa. He knows better than to rush in hand to hand, so long as T'Challa has those claws. Captain America will simply evade the panther, play defense, regain his shield, and then try another shield throw. Panther may dodge one or two, but he isn't going to dodge them every time, and it wouldn't take more than one or two to lay him out.

If they were both stripped of weapons, put in a gi, and thrown in a dojo, it would be a much more interesting fight, but Cap knows that he has the long range advantage, and he is going to utilize it to it's fullest.

Tshern
How is Cap actually going to get his shield after throwing it? Panther just lets him pick it up during their fist fight?

Soljer
Originally posted by Tshern
How is Cap actually going to get his shield after throwing it? Panther just lets him pick it up during their fist fight?

There IS no ensuing fist fight.

As I previously mentioned, Captain America simply stays on the defensive, rather than trying to punch virbanium. He evades, feigns, grabs his shield (assuming he doesn't simply grab it after a richochet, as he has so many times before), and tosses it again.

Apolloknight
*laughs*

No.

Re-read the previous posts. It WOULDN'T take many shield throws to put Panther down for the count.

Also, Captain America has worked with the Panther before, he KNOWS T'Challa. He knows better than to rush in hand to hand, so long as T'Challa has those claws. Captain America will simply evade the panther, play defense, regain his shield, and then try another shield throw. Panther may dodge one or two, but he isn't going to dodge them every time, and it wouldn't take more than one or two to lay him out.

If they were both stripped of weapons, put in a gi, and thrown in a dojo, it would be a much more interesting fight, but Cap knows that he has the long range advantage, and he is going to utilize it to it's fullest.

eek!

Yep Capt has the long range advantage because cap can Throw one shield at a time, miss, try and get it, yet BP can throw Multiple Energy daggers at a time, non stop. roll eyes (sarcastic) But he still has the long range advantage.

And how is Capt going to evade BP who is faster and more agile then Capt. Man you are starting to show your biased opinions toward capt on this one.

And Capt doesn't KNOW T'challa, just because he has teamed up with him, Hell if capt really knew T'challa he would of known BP joined the avengers to spy on them laughing . Ironman couldn't predict T'challas moves with his advanced combat logic systems, because he is that Unpredictable, but Stark could predict Capts.......hmmm.

matter of fact, I wouldnt be surprised if BP used capts shield laying on the ground to try and bait capt.

Tshern
Of course nothing is sure, but if Cap threw his shield when they still have distance between them and misses, BP would probably use his chance and take the fight to Cap knowing he is in a better position due to his equipment. Naturally nothing obligates Cap to throw his shield at all...

Soljer
eek!

Yep Capt has the long range advantage because cap can Throw one shield at a time, miss, try and get it, yet BP can throw Multiple Energy daggers at a time, non stop. roll eyes (sarcastic) But he still has the long range advantage.

And how is Capt going to evade BP who is faster and more agile then Capt. Man you are starting to show your biased opinions toward capt on this one.

And Capt doesn't KNOW T'challa, just because he has teamed up with him, Hell if capt really knew T'challa he would of known BP joined the avengers to spy on them laughing . Iron couldn't predict T'challas moves with his advanced combat logic systems, because he is that Unpredictable, but Stark could predict Capts.......hmmm.

matter of fact, I wouldnt be surprised if BP used capts shield laying on the ground to try and bait capt.

Energy daggers that are easily evaded. Also, please note that while T'Challa is easily more agile than Steve, he is in no way faster.

You are also misunderstanding my notion of Cap's knowledge of T'Challa. I don't mean he'll predict T'Challa's moves, I mean he'll know what the claws are capable of. He'll know how good T'Challa really is with them. He isn't going to be bumbling into them any time soon.

My bias towards Capt? It's not like I have him in my signature or anything whistle .

*sighs* As I've mentioned time and time again, opinions are like assholes. And I sincerely doubt that either of our assholes are gonna re-form any time soon. That said, I'd like to point out that if I was biased towards Captain America, you'd be seeing me giving him a clear majority in this fight, as many others have done in the past, rather than merely pointing out a draw. A draw in a fight where the two combatants really are quite nearly evenly matched.

Apolloknight
Energy daggers that are easily evaded. Also, please note that while T'Challa is easily more agile than Steve, he is in no way faster.

You are also misunderstanding my notion of Cap's knowledge of T'Challa. I don't mean he'll predict T'Challa's moves, I mean he'll know what the claws are capable of. He'll know how good T'Challa really is with them. He isn't going to be bumbling into them any time soon.

My bias towards Capt? It's not like I have him in my signature or anything whistle .

*sighs* As I've mentioned time and time again, opinions are like assholes. And I sincerely doubt that either of our assholes are gonna re-form any time soon. That said, I'd like to point out that if I was biased towards Captain America, you'd be seeing me giving him a clear majority in this fight, as many others have done in the past, rather than merely pointing out a draw. A draw in a fight where the two combatants really are quite nearly evenly matched.

I agree with you 110%, in a fight with just gi's on it could go 5/10 to either side, but with gadgets........

Soljer
I agree with you 110%, in a fight with just gi's on it could go 5/10 to either side, but with gadgets........

I dunno about that, with Gi's, while the fight would be more interesting, I could see Captain America edging out a slight majority (6/10) with his superior strength and durability. Not to mention that the two are, at the very least, equal in speed and skill.

I will also admit that T'Challa has the superior gadgets, however, Captain America has bullseye-like precision with his Shield, except he has a LOT more power behind it. So long as Cap stays away from T'Challa's claws, I don't see him having a problem, five out of ten times, wink.

Apolloknight
I dunno about that, with Gi's, while the fight would be more interesting, I could see Captain America edging out a slight majority (6/10) with his superior strength and durability. Not to mention that the two are, at the very least, equal in speed and skill.

I will also admit that T'Challa has the superior gadgets, however, Captain America has bullseye-like precision with his Shield, except he has a LOT more power behind it. So long as Cap stays away from T'Challa's claws, I don't see him having a problem, five out of ten times, wink.

I know we will probably never give in to each-other, but I want to ask you something, Is capt fast enough to do this.....

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=37bl1.jpg

Tshern
Damn good thread, though it became more like BP vs Cap. I would still say this is dead even. IMO BP takes Cap, but fighting Deadpool down would just go on and on...

batdude123
Wolverine and Black P ftw baby!!!

Wolverine2006
I say Wolverine beats deadpool...until I c sum scans I will give Wolverine the win over DP anyday.

Dinalfos
Check the Deadpool Respect thread. He handed Wolvie his ass.

Wolverine2006
is it in the comic books forum?

Tshern
It is.

batdude123
Doesn't matter. Wolverine hands it to Cap, and BP hands DP his ass. Wolverine and BP ftw.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Doesn't matter. Wolverine hands it to Cap, and BP hands DP his ass. Wolverine and BP ftw.

yes

Grimm22

Or rather Cap> BP and DP >> Wolverine no expression

Apolloknight

I remember in one thread you said BP takes cap 7-8/10 no expression

batdude123

Nope.

Soljer
Or rather, if you wanted to change the matches up,

Wolverine would win a majority against Captain America, and Deadpool would win a majority over Black Panther.

Then it's Deadpool vs. Wolverine, and we all know how that goes.

batdude123
Or rather, if you wanted to change the matches up,

Wolverine would win a majority against Captain America, and Deadpool would win a majority over Black Panther.

Then it's Deadpool vs. Wolverine, and we all know how that goes.

Dude, Wolverine would beat Deadpool. Deadpool only beat Wolverine because his healing factor was operating at zero percent efficiency. Not to mention Wolverine's a better fighter (when he wants to be).

Soljer
Dude, Wolverine would beat Deadpool. Deadpool only beat Wolverine because his healing factor was operating at zero percent efficiency. Not to mention Wolverine's a better fighter (when he wants to be).

roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
herbnana

Wolverine2006
Dude, Wolverine would beat Deadpool. Deadpool only beat Wolverine because his healing factor was operating at zero percent efficiency. Not to mention Wolverine's a better fighter (when he wants to be). yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.