Blonde Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdea
so wait he's staying Blonde or will he be dying his hair? or will there be an explanation in the film why Bond's Blonde? (I like that-Bond's BLonde-nice ring)

amity75
The bottom line is that Daniel Craig looks as hard as nails. I reckon that my 15 year old cousin could take care of Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan. Craig looks like a right hard nut and I can't wait for this new movie.

sithsaber408
thumb up yes

jdea
Soooo, is he still going to stay blonde?

crickey77
Yes, how you see him in the trailer is how he is going to be -- I understand all fuss about Bond being a blonde. Did you not like Roger Moore? He was a blonde and I thought he was fantastic...really looking forward to Craig.

History Buff
Originally posted by amity75
The bottom line is that Daniel Craig looks as hard as nails. I reckon that my 15 year old cousin could take care of Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan. Craig looks like a right hard nut and I can't wait for this new movie.

Totally agree with you there!!

I know that teaser trailers can sometimes be misleading but from what i've seen Craig looks great!! Can't wait to see this new Bond!!

crickey77
I agree! Have yall played the poker game on the website yet? Seriously will make your days at work go by quicker -- haha.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by crickey77
Yes, how you see him in the trailer is how he is going to be -- I understand all fuss about Bond being a blonde. Did you not like Roger Moore? He was a blonde and I thought he was fantastic...really looking forward to Craig.

Yeah Moore was fantastic as bond.matter of fact he is my favorite.The thing I dont like about craig is he has grey sideburns.Thats a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.