Spider-Man vs. Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Domino's power makes Spidy's spider-sense look like he's looking in a mirror.

Metalmanx
Domino's power is not necessarily flawless either. She does eventually experience a bit of bad luck after producing so much positive probability for herself.

Spidey 7/10.

jrodslam
Is this just h2h? Are weapons included?

H2h - Spidey 7-8/10
Weapons - Domino 5.5/10. Maybe more depending on the weapons.

Juntai
What if she probability controls the 'out of ten' ratio?

Wonder Man
Dom's a merc she gets her weapons like Deadpool gets his.

Wonder Man
Domino; in the pages of the latest X book now has cognitive and general probability control. She can let her power work by itself or she can now command things to happen.
She struck down Senitals with lightning by noticeing some clouds overhead.
She might notice a crack in a wall that the wall crawler is on.
She'd finish him off in a timely fashion im afarid.

The Fake Macoy
I hate people with powers that are as vague as Domino's... it's hard to tell exactly what would happen. Besides, Spider Man's spider sense would warn him of danger in advance. Still, I don't know enough about Domino to argue this one.

Arahan
They already fought in Contest of Champions 2.

Spidey won that fight.

stormfront13
yes...but domkino's powers have grown since then. in contest of champions it was shown that seh can counter-act his spider-sence...and now with her new upgrade i'd say she wins.

Jade Lightning
Yeah uhm guys this fight happened in Contest of Champions. Spiderman took her out in one page with no effort at all.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
Yeah uhm guys this fight happened in Contest of Champions. Spiderman took her out in one page with no effort at all.

Uhhh...friend:

Originally posted by Arahan
They already fought in Contest of Champions 2.

Spidey won that fight.

Originally posted by stormfront13
yes...but domkino's powers have grown since then. in contest of champions it was shown that seh can counter-act his spider-sence...and now with her new upgrade i'd say she wins.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man's powers have also been upgraded since that battle.

Skeets
Spidey Stomps her.She wasn't that impressive vs deadpool.

stormfront13
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spider-man's powers have also been upgraded since that battle.

have they upgraded to the point where seh can make almost anything happen? she's basically a lite scarlet witch that can also make his spider-sence useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.