Team vs Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Triumph.
Zoom.
Black Adam.
Deathstroke.
Cheeta.
Sinestro.

vs

Thanos.

How well does the team do?

leonidas
pretty damn well . . .

triumph, zoom, adam and sinestro would be VERY hard for thanos to overcome . . .

Juntai
Agreed.

golem370
But he could do it

golem370
Cheetah Deathstroke are not really a threat

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Cheetah Deathstroke are not really a threat Deathstroke is a tactician, that's why he's on the team, he has the combat knowledge and a fast enough brain to come up with many different viariables at once. The moment he sees a situation, he's 10 steps ahead. He was the greatest soldier in the military.

Cheeta as we saw her before had Flashlike speed and claws magically enchanted to cut anything.

Tshern
I think Zoom alone could give Thanos a run for his money, adding names like Black Adam makes it clear, Thanos is not going to walk out of this.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
I think Zoom alone could give Thanos a run for his money, adding names like Black Adam makes it clear, Thanos is not going to walk out of this. So you're not giving Thanos much of a shot at all?
How many out of ten do you think the team will take?

Juntai
But he could do it
How so?

Juntai
bump

golem370
Multiple energy blasts and mind attacks. He could turn Deathstroke against the team. and maybe do the same to cheetah

golem370
Teleportion attack so on and so forth

Juntai
So you think its a walk in the park for Thanos then?

K3VIL
Multiple energy blasts and mind attacks. He could turn Deathstroke against the team. and maybe do the same to cheetah
Deathstroke?
What is he going to do against his own team?Zoom snap his neck in less than a nanosecond.
Real deal here are Black Adam, Sinestro and Zoom.
BA got superman level strength, durability and speed, plus his magical lightning charged fist.Sinestro got his yellow power ring, which is equal to a GL one.Zoom linked to a black hole can perform superspeed feats like punching Wonder Woman across continents.Triumph is on Superman level too and got control on the EM spectrum, tough Thanos cosmic energies are above that.
BA will engage with Thanos a close quarter slugfest, going all out, aided from Sinestro, that will use his constructs to slow down Thanos and hold him, gaving Adam the chance to land strong blows, Triumph will aid the team with both his energy powers and physical strength, Thanos is still here taking all they throw on him, so it's Zoom turn.
He'll chase the Mad Titan at his maximum speed, Adam will accelerate to incredible speed too, like Mach 500 or more they'll punch him while Sinestro and Triumph hold him, sending Thanos in outerspace, knocked out for a while.

bigbran
i now love black adam!! i think the team takes it.

golem370
I said could take not completely dominate

Grimm22
Unless Thanos has some form of prep then he gets owned 10/10

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Deathstroke?
What is he going to do against his own team?Zoom snap his neck in less than a nanosecond.
Real deal here are Black Adam, Sinestro and Zoom.
BA got superman level strength, durability and speed, plus his magical lightning charged fist.Sinestro got his yellow power ring, which is equal to a GL one.Zoom linked to a black hole can perform superspeed feats like punching Wonder Woman across continents.Triumph is on Superman level too and got control on the EM spectrum, tough Thanos cosmic energies are above that.
BA will engage with Thanos a close quarter slugfest, going all out, aided from Sinestro, that will use his constructs to slow down Thanos and hold him, gaving Adam the chance to land strong blows, Triumph will aid the team with both his energy powers and physical strength, Thanos is still here taking all they throw on him, so it's Zoom turn.
He'll chase the Mad Titan at his maximum speed, Adam will accelerate to incredible speed too, like Mach 500 or more they'll punch him while Sinestro and Triumph hold him, sending Thanos in outerspace, knocked out for a while. Not to mention in the case, Sinestro just could have prevented the mind attack with his ring. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
i now love black adam!! i think the team takes it. BA is awesome. The last JSA series rocked from beginning to end. He was in a lot of it. It got best ongoing series Eisner awards and best team book a couple of times.

bigbran
i seen infinite crisis and jesus, why not kill everyone, who we meet? so cool! what was the last jsa series?

golem370
Thanos has took on Drax with the Power Gem who is beyond Superman's strength. He totally destroyed Silver Surfer more then once he was able to brain Whammy Fallen One he is was appenretly able to controll or convince Mangog to work for him. Thanos was able to goe toe to toe with Tyrant the one who beat Silver Surfer,Gladiator & Beta Ray Bill. He was even able to easily defeat a doppleganger who was said to be more powerful then himself.. Did I menchen he is at Skyfather level power. Thanos is he tougest non-Cosmic being in Marvel.. IMO

Grimm22
Thanos has took on Drax with the Power Gem who is beyond Superman's strength. He totally destroyed Silver Surfer more then once he was able to brain Whammy Fallen One he is was appenretly able to controll or convince Mangog to work for him. Thanos was able to goe toe to toe with Tyrant the one who beat Silver Surfer,Gladiator & Beta Ray Bill. He was even able to easily defeat a doppleganger who was said to be more powerful then himself.. Did I menchen he is at Skyfather level power. Thanos is he tougest non-Cosmic being in Marvel.. IMO

How is he non-cosmic confused

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Triumph.
Zoom.
Black Adam.
Deathstroke.
Cheeta.
Sinestro.

vs

Thanos.

How well does the team do?

Death is going to be p*ssed when Thanos goes back to her again and again..lol

Team takes this...Thanos is in for a world of hurt.

golem370
I mean like Galactus In-Betweener cosmics

Priest
5/5

doctorstrongbad
I don't like the odds 6 vs 1 , but I think Thanos could win this fight. I would give him some help, prep time or maybe an item or two.

Juntai
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I don't like the odds 6 vs 1 , but I think Thanos could win this fight. I would give him some help, prep time or maybe an item or two. But he has none of that! Just his own badass self.

UniOmni
Its not clear that the team takes it.
Triumph in his best showing, iirc, was tampered with by an Imp.
His showings before didn't have him so dangerous.

Sinestro is a jobber of enormous power. I'm not even going to touch the guy.

Zoom would be a threat, if he saw Thanos as a hero type.
He's not, so the guy probably won't care much at all.

BA is the most physical guy here.
And he can't win this alone.

Maybe if Sinestro bought his A game but frankly, i don't think he has such game.

Thanos wins, simply cuz he outlasts the lightweights and stomps the heavies.

GL rings have been unsurped by Superman due to his willpower??

Hello Sinestro, meet Thanos.

Team 6/10

Juntai
Zoom would be a threat, if he saw Thanos as a hero type.
He's not, so the guy probably won't care much at all.

--Zoom is in the fight, apathy is not an option, given forum rules. wink

Sinestro is one of the most powerful lanterns ever, he's considered Hal Jordan's equal. I don't get where you say he's a jobber at. Until his reemergence right before Crisis, he's been dead for over a decade, and was gone for several years before that.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Sinestro is a jobber of enormous power. I'm not even going to touch the guy.

Kind of like how he tooled Rayner in Rebirth? Team wins this.

UniOmni
Rayner was already severely weakened there.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Kind of like how he tooled Rayner in Rebirth? Team wins this.
Sinestro didn't tool anyone except Ollie (wow). Rayner had been flying around the galaxy trying to retrieve Hal's corpse and fend off Parallax.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
GL rings have been unsurped by Superman due to his willpower??

Which goes against 30 years continuity of how power rings work.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Which goes against 30 years continuity of how power rings work. Good point here I'd like to add to. People keep acting like "Pre Crisis on Infinite Earths" is not canon, but the Infinite Crisis showed us pretty much everything is continuity. wink

Wally West
Thanos teleports away at the start of the fight and gets his armada to blast the planet they are on out of existance. Sinestro might survive and Thanos solos him.

lft4ded
IDK, Thanos is known for fighting battles just to see how he does. I think he'd try to hang in there and when he realizes the way its going it'd be to late.

Tony Stark
Curbstomp... THANOS without much trouble. You guys need to give THANOS his due... Does this picture help?

wink

Thanos_1971
Neat Pic

Juntai
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Curbstomp... THANOS without much trouble. You guys need to give THANOS his due... Does this picture help?

wink Not quite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.