Team Bats Vs Team Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
It takes place in an abandoned London, there's an hour prep with them to come up with a plan, they're prep time takes place in a white empty room, so they cant make extra weapons etc. Team bats starts off all together and so do team cap, the teams are 10 miles apart. They have the choice of splitting up or staying together, whatever they decide in the prep time. The teams are:

Batman
Spider-man
Daredevil
Wildcat

Vs

Captain America
Wolverine
Black Panther
Night-wing

They all have basic knowledge of each other, the fight can be taken anywhere once it has started, no battlefield remove; either.

King KAM
no-one has super-strength but spidey, bad thread.

A.J
Worlverine has been able to face him, people think panther can beat him, and theyre both on Caps on theyre side so they have a chance.

A.J
bump

Darth Martin
Leaning towards Cap, better leader, it is arguable that all of them can beat spidey on that team.

A.J
Wrong spidey is better than all of them, but cap has a better team.

Darth Martin
I know he is superior but I was saying people can and will argue that they can beat Spidey.

Juntai
Wildcat is a team wrecker human. lol.
You can see when he took on the entire Injustice Society solo for that.
Or when he ran into the room of guys that had the Spear of destiny a few months ago in JSA Classified.
Or again taking down several heros in the newest JSA classified.
And on the cover for the next issue of JSA Classified.

He's also one of the 'masters' that trained young Bruce Wayne.

Just so no one underestimates him.

soxfn89
I know weapons can't be created or anything but with Bruces and Petes brains team bats my have the advantage in tat aspect. Also I believe spiderman is the most powerful character. That said I believe Caps team
may overal be the better team

braz
I think team Bats takes this. Batman beats Captain America after a long, drawn-out fight via his gadgets, DD and Wildcat rape Nightwing, and Spiderman beats Wolvie and BP.

Darth Martin
Not only is Cap the better leader than bats, NW is too. They definateley have the better team. I say they win as long as Logan listens.

I say Cap Team 6/10.

A.J
I am undecided with this, someone tell me why a certain team should win.

soxfn89
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not only is Cap the better leader than bats, NW is too. They definateley have the better team. I say they win as long as Logan listens.

I say Cap Team 6/10. [

Logan may have a problem with the whole listening factor

Darth Martin
Originally posted by soxfn89
Originally posted by Darth Martin

I say Cap Team 6/10. yes

guy222
Originally posted by A.J
It takes place in an abandoned London, there's an hour prep with them to come up with a plan, they're prep time takes place in a white empty room, so they cant make extra weapons etc. Team bats starts off all together and so do team cap, the teams are 10 miles apart. They have the choice of splitting up or staying together, whatever they decide in the prep time. The teams are:

Batman
Spider-man
Daredevil
Wildcat

Vs

Captain America
Wolverine
Black Panther
Night-wing

They all have basic knowledge of each other, the fight can be taken anywhere once it has started, no battlefield remove; either.

Cap team FTW

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
Cap team FTW

Logan seems to respect Caps Leadership a bit more than Cyclops' so Caps team should take it.

Gorbag
Originally posted by braz
I think team Bats takes this. Batman beats Captain America after a long, drawn-out fight via his gadgets, DD and Wildcat rape Nightwing, and Spiderman beats Wolvie and BP.

Peter owning Logan and T'challa? No way. Team Cap ftw

deathbunnyman
metinks Caps team would win due to Caps leadership qualities.

jrodslam
Im gonna go with Bats team.

They have the smarter fighters imo.
They would most likely gel better as a team.
The hour prep may be of more use to them than it would Caps team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.