Dr. Doom/Reed Richards/Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne Run the Guantlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Alright, Tony, Reed, Victor, and Bruce get TWO YEARS of prep time.

Here's the line up:

1. Thing, Colossus, Namor
2. Wonder Woman/Aquaman
3. Wonder Man, Hercules, Thor
4. Superman, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom
5. Green Lantern (Kyle)/Flash
6. Silver Surfer/Thanos
7. Galactus (full power)
8. Eternity and Exitar

How far do they get?

Darth Martin
Stop at 7 or 8.

thedude1948
they clear it

Broly92
Clear IT

soxfn89
clear it.

Tshern
They lose at number 1 when Doom betrays them and throws Reed to be killed in the hands of these powerhouses...

Apolloknight
Clear it with realitive ease.

Why dont you just throw in Lex Luthor Black Panther, and Forge and take a shot at LT. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
They lose at number 1 when Doom betrays them and throws Reed to be killed in the hands of these powerhouses...

no expression Shut up. stick out tongue

H. S. 6
They probably clear it.

Tshern
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression Shut up. stick out tongue
I just had to play the devil's advocate. Most of all, I can actually see that happening...

Darth Vegas
Cleared with no sweat.

bigbran
no they dont. they get atomized by 8.

Metalmanx
While, I agree that they get far, would someone be so kind as to enlighten me a bit here? What do you guys think these prep-kings can do to defeat Flash? And I mean a non-CIS/PIS Flash.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
While, I agree that they get far, would someone be so kind as to enlighten me a bit here? What do you guys think these prep-kings can do to defeat Flash? And I mean a non-CIS/PIS Flash.

Batman created failsafes for everyone in the JLA. That includes Green Lantern and Flash.

Tshern
But do they work? Especially without PIS/CIS?

BobbyD

laughing out loud

batdude123
But do they work? Especially without PIS/CIS?

Ask Ra's Al Guhl.

Metalmanx
Batman created failsafes for everyone in the JLA. That includes Green Lantern and Flash.

I know. I read that entire volume. And yet, not convinced.

The only way his plan would work against Flash is if Flash was already standing still and decided not to just avoid the bullet rather than try and vibrate through that. Besides, Flash wouldn't fall for that a second time. That, and seemed to have a snail's speed in that issue. He could've EASILY unarmed that henchmen who fired the gun way before he even pulled the trigger.

So, I ask again. How exactly are they going to stop him?

H. S. 6

The only way his plan would work against Flash is if Flash was already standing still and decided not to just avoid the bullet rather than try and vibrate through that. Besides, Flash wouldn't fall for that a second time. That, and seemed to have a snail's speed in that issue. He could've EASILY unarmed that henchmen who fired the gun way before he even pulled the trigger.

They get two years of frickin prep. Batman will come up with something.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
They get two years of frickin prep. Batman will come up with something.

While I agree on some level, I HATE arguments like this.

It's akin to "He'll win because he is batman."

"He'll come up with SOMETHING!"

Well, what? Give some plausible device, some plausible way for Batman to do what you are claiming.

batdude123

*sigh* I really didn't want it to come down to this: motherbox. no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
While I agree on some level, I HATE arguments like this.

It's akin to "He'll win because he is batman."

"He'll come up with SOMETHING!"

Well, what? Give some plausible device, some plausible way for Batman to do what you are claiming.

MOTHERBOX, THAT'S HOW!!!!! mad

Soljer
MOTHERBOX, THAT'S HOW!!!!! mad

Won't batman still need to use his human speed, and thought processes to active it? Versus someone who can travel fast enough to travel through time?

Okay....

Anyways, I think Doom is the more likely one to create a device to cut off the Flash from accessing the speed force. It seems more in his realm than Batman's.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Won't batman still need to use his human speed, and thought processes to active it? Versus someone who can travel fast enough to travel through time?

Okay....

Anyways, I think Doom is the more likely one to create a device to cut off the Flash from accessing the speed force. It seems more in his realm than Batman's.

Not really, considering Batman knows him the best. And the motherbox would automatically prevent Flash from harming Batman. Plus, the motherbox can be used for the actual prepping process. It's an omniscient source for information on anyone in the universe. smile Flash would get pwned HARD. And the same arguments you're using against Batman could be used against Doom as well. Don't jump on his bandwagon just yet. Batman whoops his ass with the motherbox. Throw in Reed, Tony, and Victor, and DAMN!

Darth Vegas
2 years worth of prep time for 4 of the greatest minds in comics?

They'll certainly devise a way to get past the Flash that we can't even begin to imagine.

When you combine Doom, Richards, Stark, and Wayne to come up with something to get past the Flash and you give them 2 years to prepare?

Flash has no chance. He's just a speed bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.