Movie V vs Movie Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
eh, eh?

no prep big grin

Metalmanx
Movie Punisher. He can't die by convential means.

Question. Does V kill Punisher's family first?

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He can't die by convential means.

confused ???

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
confused ???

I'm exaggerating just a bit. Did you see the movie?

Darth Martin
V wins.

batdude123
I'm exaggerating just a bit. Did you see the movie?

Yeah. He got shot a few times and lived. Doesn't exactly make him immortal.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah. He got shot a few times and lived. Doesn't exactly make him immortal.

I know. I was stretching it a bit. But he did take five bullets, one right to the hear it looked like. I'm just saying, Punisher is mad durable.

batdude123
I know. I was stretching it a bit. But he did take five bullets, one right to the hear it looked like. I'm just saying, Punisher is mad durable.

Fair enough.

Darth Martin
V must have took 50 + bullets and was hangin around for awhile.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin

How many guys were there? They emptied entire magazines into him. I'm willing to bet it was a bit more than 50.

batdude123
V wins.

Whittdawg92
V ftw.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darth Martin

True, but V was wearing body armor at the time, while Punisher was not.

V wins.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
How many guys were there? They emptied entire magazines into him. I'm willing to bet it was a bit more than 50.

yup. he was able to take it with the metal body armor he was able to carry on himself cuz of how the fire he was in gave him super-strength(1 ton class at most) which helped some but was full of holes, and through sheer willpower also. if yall remember after V kills all those guys, he dies as well of blood loss. hes just one tough muddahf*cker and can ignore the pain. wink also the fire he was in that originated him or w/e gave him like near-superhuman durability, how he could take so many shots. yea V wins IMO too 7/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
yup. he was able to take it with the metal body armor he was able to carry on himself cuz of how the fire he was in gave him super-strength(1 ton class at most) which helped some but was full of holes, and through sheer willpower also. if yall remember after V kills all those guys, he dies as well of blood loss. hes just one tough muddahf*cker and can ignore the pain. wink also the fire he was in that originated him or w/e gave him like near-superhuman durability, how he could take so many shots. yea V wins IMO too 7/10.

He's also a fruit. no expression stick out tongue

braz
^naw hes not a fruit, but ur right about one thing, Batman would still pwn him. wink

Murda Ma$e
V

Metalmanx
I dunno...I'm still favoring Punisher here. His determination to punish is too great.

MrHeavySilence
Punisher.

See, V is a fruit. He'd just stand there (thinking he's all tough) and let the opponent's bullets run out. What he doesn't suspect is that Punisher has a grenade launcher. V will be laughing off the bullets until a grenade smacks him in the face. BOOM SHAKA LAKA! Punisher wins.

braz
^dude. lol u really dont think he'd try to dodge a grenade? What the f**k?

grey fox
V is not a damn fruit...he's into theatrics is all embarrasment

JohnnyDo3
if its Thomas Jane well u can forget about it V all the way but if ur talking about Frank Castle well thats a different story

braz
Thomas Jane no

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
V is not a damn fruit...he's into theatrics is all embarrasment

well so is Batman, and hes definitely not no damn fruit mad no expression

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.