Captain America & Batman Vs My Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
They get no weapons, vehicles, shield (no gadgets or whatever they normally carry)

All they have is themselves and their surroundings

All "fights" will take place in a large plain (1 mile square) with a 20/30 trees scattered around it (at the edges of the plain is an impenetrable wall that cannot be climbed)

Gauntlet:

1. A Pittbull
2. 20 pissed off house cats
3. 4 Doberman attack dogs
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

After each round they are restored to full health, the next round always starts with them 50 metres from the animals

Does anyone think they can finish the list? (because I don't)

braz
lmfao, this is funny.

i say the 20 PO'd house cats beats em. laughing

soxfn89
Id say they probably wouldnt make it past the dobis definently not the chimps

Soljer
They clear it. With pathetic ease.

Priest
6 and 10 would give them trouble

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
6 and 10 would give them trouble

No they wouldn't. Batman, and Steve have both trained against animals like they were nothing. Look at what Black Panther does to animals. Captain America, at the least, is slightly superior to Black Panther. And Bruce isn't LEAGUES behind.

They clear it.

H. S. 6
Do they have their costumes?

Scoobless
No costumes, just basic clothes.... and to the guy who thinks they clear it.... What the f**k?.... please explain how (or do you just have a horribly poor knowledge of animals)

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
No costumes, just basic clothes.... and to the guy who thinks they clear it.... What the f**k?.... please explain how (or do you just have a horribly poor knowledge of animals)

*sigh*

1. A Pittbull
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

1. Please....
2. Cmon.
3. Alright, this is the first that might be difficult for even a normal human. However, both of these characters have the speed to intercept an attacking dog. Besides that, the easiest way to take out a dog like that is by offering an arm, and then snapping the neck of the dog. You get taught that in animal control.
4. This one would be hard, I admit, because Chimp's are STRONG. Their muscles are dense, they have great reach, and they are agile.

However, do you really think a couple chimps are going to out strategize or out fight two of the BEST fighters from their respective universes? Also, I very much doubt the chimps are that much more agile than these two fighters. They both are capable of very super-human feats despite their peak human label.
5. A tiger. Attacks fast. However, it can't attack two people at once very well. Besides that, Bruce and Steve are both arguably faster than an attacking tiger. Not to mention Steve has taken out man-eating tigers before.
6. Steve's taken on more than six werewolves. 'Nuff said.'
7. 2 Leopards. Let's see if Batman's "Leopard Blow" can take out it's namesake. Again, a cat a piece is no big deal for this team.
8. A polar bear. Powerful. Huge. A behemoth. However, they are in fact slow. Their bones break like a human's might. Not to mention that Steve and Batman can hang in the trees, and even swing tree to tree, and stay out of reach. Attack with branches or stones if they must.
9. An angry elephant. This and the next are easily the hardest fights. However, this fight is only really difficult due to the elephant's durability. Cap and Batman have both taken out far more durable combatants.
10. 6 lionesses. This is the first fight that I believe the two would have a hard time taking on straight. They would have to use some tactics, and pick them off slowly. But they would still come out on top.

A better Gauntlet would be if they couldn't heal before each fight. As it is, one person can sacrifice his life to provide an opening for the other, and not have to worry.

EDIT: Also, let me apologize if my thoughts aren't as coherent as I'd like. I haven't yet gone to sleep after getting home last night/early this morning. And last night was quite the eventful night. My typing skills, grammar skills, and debating skills are all less than optimal. Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

steverules
You should put Aunt May in there, she'll show them who's boss

bigbran
no ****ing way is anyone trained to deal with 20 cats!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
*sigh*

1. A Pittbull
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses

1. Please....
2. Cmon.
3. Alright, this is the first that might be difficult for even a normal human. However, both of these characters have the speed to intercept an attacking dog. Besides that, the easiest way to take out a dog like that is by offering an arm, and then snapping the neck of the dog. You get taught that in animal control.
4. This one would be hard, I admit, because Chimp's are STRONG. Their muscles are dense, they have great reach, and they are agile.

However, do you really think a couple chimps are going to out strategize or out fight two of the BEST fighters from their respective universes? Also, I very much doubt the chimps are that much more agile than these two fighters. They both are capable of very super-human feats despite their peak human label.
5. A tiger. Attacks fast. However, it can't attack two people at once very well. Besides that, Bruce and Steve are both arguably faster than an attacking tiger. Not to mention Steve has taken out man-eating tigers before.
6. Steve's taken on more than six werewolves. 'Nuff said.'
7. 2 Leopards. Let's see if Batman's "Leopard Blow" can take out it's namesake. Again, a cat a piece is no big deal for this team.
8. A polar bear. Powerful. Huge. A behemoth. However, they are in fact slow. Their bones break like a human's might. Not to mention that Steve and Batman can hang in the trees, and even swing tree to tree, and stay out of reach. Attack with branches or stones if they must.
9. An angry elephant. This and the next are easily the hardest fights. However, this fight is only really difficult due to the elephant's durability. Cap and Batman have both taken out far more durable combatants.
10. 6 lionesses. This is the first fight that I believe the two would have a hard time taking on straight. They would have to use some tactics, and pick them off slowly. But they would still come out on top.

A better Gauntlet would be if they couldn't heal before each fight. As it is, one person can sacrifice his life to provide an opening for the other, and not have to worry.

EDIT: Also, let me apologize if my thoughts aren't as coherent as I'd like. I haven't yet gone to sleep after getting home last night/early this morning. And last night was quite the eventful night. My typing skills, grammar skills, and debating skills are all less than optimal. Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

Not to mention Batman actually scared off some wherewolves by just being the badass that he is. He also wrestled a bunch of Gorillas and beat them.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention Batman actually scared off some wherewolves by just being the badass that he is. He also wrestled a bunch of Gorillas and beat them.

*nods*

You put trained superheros, who deal with COSMIC threats from day to day....against....a few animals?

Gimme a break. They clear this.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by steverules
You should put Aunt May in there, she'll show them who's boss .......along with Jarvis droolio.

batdude123
*nods*

You put trained superheros, who deal with COSMIC threats from day to day....against....a few animals?

Gimme a break. They clear this.

Uh-huh.

Darth Vegas
Why would you subject all of those animals to this match-up?

Do the folks at PETA know about this spite thread?

Scoobless
*sigh*

Please take that into account before calling me a moron. Thanks, friend.

So I was right... you have a horribly poor knowledge of animals

A leopard is "no big deal".... What the f**k?.... either or both of them "taking out" an Elephant?...What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

You've never watched a documentary... have you?

And I never called you a moron

Priest
Without Batmans aromor and captain america's sheild 10 stops them hard

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Why would you subject all of those animals to this match-up?

Do the folks at PETA know about this spite thread?

No large cats or bears were harmed (at all) in the making of this thread..... no expression

Tassadar
They get squished at 9.

badabing
1. A Pittbull
4. 2 angry Chimpanzees
5. A large male Tiger
6. 6 Wolves
7. 2 Leopards
8. A Polar bear
9. A very angry Elephant
10. 6 Lionesses
No weapons, no shield and no costumes huh. The Chimps would give a good fight and fling poo at them, but Bats and Cap would win. A male Tiger may kill them unless they can fashion some spears. The pack of Wolves would really put a hurting on them, but they could get the win. The two Leopards would be a real test. Leopards are strong, they can carry a full grown Gazelle up a tree in seconds. Again, their best shot would be to make a primitive weapon. They get beaten by the Polar Bear. These animals can grow over 12 feet and weigh 2,000 pounds. They can also run a over 30 mph. Cap and Bats would need weapons to bring a Polar Bear down. A pissed Elephant would not lose. They could not even pierce its hide. Their only chance would be to attack its eyes.

xmarksthespot
The chimps probably kill them. Adult chimps are like 7 times stronger than humans... if they're pissed they're probably stronger still...

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The chimps probably kill them. Adult chimps are like 7 times stronger than humans... if they're pissed they're probably stronger still...

Batman wrestled and beat down a bunch of gorillas.

Scoobless
Batman wrestled and beat down a bunch of gorillas.

Gorillas are so much stronger than humans that it is utterly ridiculous to imagine a fight between them

Hell... Gorillas are stronger than Grizzly bears

batdude123
Gorillas are so much stronger than humans that it is utterly ridiculous to imagine a fight between them

Hell... Gorillas are stronger than Grizzly bears

He beat them down.

xmarksthespot
Batman wrestled and beat down a bunch of gorillas. PIS on the part of the gorillas...

ST0RM SHAD0W
I this pitbull one of the fighter ones?

I don't think they'll get passed it.

batdude123
PIS on the part of the gorillas...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Bats and Cap are well above average plus they have skill. Chimps aren't 7 times stronger in a way where if Cap can press 1,000 pounds a Chimp could press 7,000 pounds. It also has to do with a Chimps bone density and skeletal strength. Estimates of a Chimp's strength vary between 3 and 7 times an average Human's strength.

xmarksthespot
No weapons, no gadgets, no shields, no armor. A full grown adult chimpanzee can toss Batman around like a ragdoll with one arm.

If one is going to take that a human can lift 1000 lbs. Then a "peak chimp" chimp in a comic should be able to lift 6-7 times that...

batdude123
No weapons, no gadgets, no shields, no armor. A full grown adult chimpanzee can toss Batman around like a ragdoll with one arm.

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

badabing
mad You sir/maam are an Anti-Batmanite.

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Don't be angry. The truth shall set you free. They lose at 4. If not 4, 5. And the Dobermans would mess them up badly.

Soljer
Originally posted by badabing

stick out tongue

Anti-Dentite!!!

batdude123
Don't be angry. The truth shall set you free. They lose at 4. If not 4, 5. And the Dobermans would mess them up badly.

If you honestly think that a single chimp is going to beat Batman, then you have SERIOUS problems and aren't even worth the time to discuss it.

bigbran

stick out tongue ive been trying to figure out which one he/she is for a long time. confused

badabing
wacko What the f**k? messed blink no expression

xmarksthespot
If you honestly think that a single chimp is going to beat Batman, then you have SERIOUS problems and aren't even worth the time to discuss it. I'm assuming these are "peak chimps".

bigbran
a chimp has extremely sharp teeth and could rip your fingers off easily.

batdude123
I'm assuming these are "peak chimps".

Yeah, because "peak chimps" (whatever the f*ck they are) really have the brain of a super genius and mastery of 127 different styles of martial arts. no expression

xmarksthespot
Yeah, because "peak chimps" (whatever the f*ck they are) really have the brain of a super genius and mastery of 127 different styles of martial arts. no expression Peak chimps as in the chimp equivalent of a comic peak human. What they lack in brain they make up for in brawn. They could probably backhand the two across a room with relative ease...

Because he simultaneously uses supposed knowledge of 127 martial arts all the time....

badabing
Charleton Heston beat a whole freakin' planet of apes which included Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Orangutans. Batman wins this alone against two Chimps.

batdude123
Peak chimps as in the chimp equivalent of a comic peak human. What they lack in brain they make up for in brawn. They could probably backhand the two across a room with relative ease...

no expression Now I know you're joking. Because neither Cap nor Batman have EVER faced strong opponents. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Charleton Heston beat a whole freakin' planet of apes which included Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Orangutans. Batman wins this alone against two Chimps. Charleton Heston is a guntoting lunatic... he can beat anyone...

xmarksthespot
no expression Now I know you're joking. Because neither Cap nor Batman have EVER faced strong opponents. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not chimp opponents... do you think he clears this list though?

Scoobless
what good are "super brains" if you have no tools or resources to use?

batdude123
Not chimp opponents... do you think he clears this list though?

Without gadgets, weapons, or a shield, they are NOT harming an elephant. wink

batdude123
what good are "super brains" if you have no tools or resources to use?

Being a tactition, strategist, outsmarting your oponent... etc. no expression

xmarksthespot
Without gadgets, weapons, or a shield, they are NOT harming an elephant. wink Or a tiger, or a pack of wolves...

Scoobless
how will he outsmart a leopard on a 1 mile square plain?

batdude123
Or a tiger, or a pack of wolves...

They could beat the tiger and the wolves. Batman already beat wolves as well. wink They may not get passed the polar bear, and they are certainly not getting past the elephant without weapons/gadgets.

batdude123
how will he outsmart a leopard on a 1 mile square plain?

Same way he does with all his opponents.

xmarksthespot
They could beat the tiger and the wolves. Batman already beat wolves as well. wink They may not get passed the polar bear, and they are certainly not getting past the elephant without weapons/gadgets. You clearly haven't been reading enough of Britney Spears website on the majesty and mystery of tigers...

batdude123
You clearly haven't been reading enough of Britney Spears website on the majesty and mystery of tigers...

Apparently not. laughing But I did watch a bunch of "Animal Face-off." ninja

Scoobless
Same way he does with all his opponents.

How many of his opponents are leopards?

Skeets
Yeah, because "peak chimps" (whatever the f*ck they are) really have the brain of a super genius and mastery of 127 different styles of martial arts. no expression
Get real Batman doesn't know that many it's impossible.It takes Years to master just one and there's some that would take a life time.

xmarksthespot
Same way he does with all his opponents. That's basically a "He's Batman." response erm

juggernaut66666
captain america + batman<<<<<<<<<<<2 angry chimps yes

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
captain america + batman>>>>>>>>>>>2 angry chimps yes

Happy Dance thumb up whistle

rotiart
CAP does it by himself... while batman gets him some lemonade.

bigbran
you mean while batman is wiping with his vagisil cloths..... no expression

batdude123
How many of his opponents are leopards?

50 bajillion

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Get real Batman doesn't know that many it's impossible.It takes Years to master just one and there's some that would take a life time.

He demonstrated all 127 styles in a tournament of masters. Besides, these are COMIC BOOKS. Hardly anything in them are possible at all.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bigbran
you mean while batman is wiping with his vagisil cloths..... no expression What's a vagisil cloth? messed

bigbran
What's a vagisil cloth? messed i meant he was getting rid of his yeast infection.

MrHeavySilence
You think they could survive a pitbull? I DON'T THINK SO

Juntai
Batman has Koed all of Catmans Lions before.

Scoobless
That sounds like PIS.... did he have any weapons?

Grimm22
The elephent would be the only real problem here erm

I mean how are they going to hurt it?!!?!

Scoobless
Batkick to the nutsack?

Grimm22
Batkick to the nutsack?

Have you ever seen a an elephent sack?

That thing could knock Bats head clean off sick

Alfheim
PIS on the part of the gorillas...

Herreee we go again... PIS, PIS, PIS.

batdude123
Originally posted by Alfheim
Herreee we go again... PIS, PIS, PIS.

No shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fanboy
They should clear it if not 9 or 10 stop them.

Scoobless
A human beating a gorilla isn't PIS.... it's Retarded Writer Syndrome (RWS)

Wally West
The elephant owns them!

xmarksthespot
A human beating a gorilla isn't PIS.... it's Retarded Writer Syndrome (RWS) They're not always mutually exclusive. How far do you have them getting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.