Storm vs. Pyslocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
And Storm is wearing umm....magneto's helmet....

Who wins?

Metalmanx
Psylocke 10/10.

Magneto's helmet doesn't block telekinesis.

Whittdawg92
yeah, storm loses.

montrail
Why does Storm need to wear the helmet. I like her without it.

Storm 6/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrail
Why does Storm need to wear the helmet. I like her without it.

Storm 6/10

Guess you didn't like that advice I gave you, eh?

ExodusCloak
It's been done already...unless you're talking about Classic Psylocke...then Magneto's Helmet will come in handy.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It's been done already...unless you're talking about Classic Psylocke...then Magneto's Helmet will come in handy.

Even Classic Psylocke wielded telekinesis. The helmet will provide no protection.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Even Classic Psylocke wielded telekinesis. The helmet will provide no protection.

She did? Is this before or after she gave Jean her telepathy and took Jean's telekinesis?

Metalmanx
She did? Is this before or after she gave Jean her telepathy and took Jean's telekinesis?

After.

Metalmanx
I suppose it really depends on what you consider "Classic" to be.

ExodusCloak
I suppose it really depends on what you consider "Classic" to be.

I thought Classic Psylocke is the one with Telepathy...the Psylocke after the Shadow King thing had didn't have her telepathy.

Eh too many Psylockes...

Sin I AM
The thread maker should have been more specific, if its telekinesis Betty then she loses if its telepath Betty she loses badly....if its both she has a slight chance

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The thread maker should have been more specific, if its telekinesis Betty then she loses if its telepath Betty she loses badly....if its both she has a slight chance

What the f**k?

If it's Psylocke with any of her telekinesis, she wins everytime. If it's uber-"Classic" Betsy, then she just has her telepathy and loses horribly (which really wouldn't make any sense at all).

stormfront13
storm should win considering her fights with candra

xmarksthespot
No, she dies a horrific death.

Apolloknight
IIRC, i thought storm had an amazing degree of telepathic shielding, blocking out even the likes of Professor X.

I could be wrong.

stormfront13
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No, she dies a horrific death.

if candra couldn't defeat her, and jean's tk had trouble with storms winds then it's doubtful she gets defeated that much. storm 7 or 6/10

stormfront13
Originally posted by Apolloknight
IIRC, i thought storm had an amazing degree of telepathic shielding, blocking out even the likes of Professor X.

I could be wrong.

no, your right...she has blocked xavier before

xmarksthespot
No, she dies a horrific death. Her head is crushed by the helmet.

stormfront13
No, she dies a horrific death. Her head is crushed by the helmet.

why are we still using the helmet? and psylock wouldn't do that to storm

xmarksthespot
Her chest cavity is imploded. Her legs and arms are pulled off. Take your pick. Psylocke wins.

stormfront13
Her chest cavity is imploded. Her legs and arms are pulled off. Take your pick. Psylocke wins.

once again...psylock wouldn't do that...the thread starter didn't specify bloodlusted

Cosmic Flame
When has Storm blocked Jean's TK? And when has she blocked X? And I'm not talking about a surface scan of thoughts. I'm talking a full out psi blast. Because if she can be affected by Emma on more than one occasion, then it's obvious that she can be affected by TP (which affects a lot more than thoughts...).

I think it depends on what type of TK Psylocke has. She's never had finesse with it, and all Storm needs is an opening. Now the chances of her getting that opening are a different story...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by stormfront13
once again...psylock wouldn't do that...the thread starter didn't specify bloodlusted That's the crux of your argument "Psylocke wouldn't do that to Storm."? no expression

Bloodlust is hardly ever specified, but it is normally assumed.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
When has Storm blocked Jean's TK? And when has she blocked X? And I'm not talking about a surface scan of thoughts. I'm talking a full out psi blast. Because if she can be affected by Emma on more than one occasion, then it's obvious that she can be affected by TP (which affects a lot more than thoughts...).

I think it depends on what type of TK Psylocke has. She's never had finesse with it, and all Storm needs is an opening. Now the chances of her getting that opening are a different story...

Storm has shown resistance to probing. Storm without Mags helmet would have her mind shut down as soon as the battle started.

A decent telepath wins.

TK Psylocke rips her apart.

Eh I'm not going to go through this again...I'll go find the link to the old thread.

Metalmanx
no, your right...she has blocked xavier before

...Was he trying to psi-blast her? No. He was trying to read her mind, if I recall correctly. And couldn't because of electrical-based static surrounding her brain. If Xavier had wanted to, he could've shut her brain down whenever he saw fit.

Besides, we're on telekinesis now, not telepathy.

Metalmanx
why are we still using the helmet? and psylock wouldn't do that to storm

Err...why not? This is a hypothetical match between these two characters to see who would win in a fight. If that's how Psylocke wins, that's how she wins.

And it would be in character for her to kill, too.

Metalmanx

Over the years, Psylocke became MUCH better with her TK. Her TK now rivals Jean's.

ExodusCloak
There you go done and dusted...I believe both Psylockes are discussed in this thread....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410576&highlight=psylocke+vs+storm+forumid%3A77

Metalmanx
There you go done and dusted...I believe both Psylockes are discussed in this thread....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410576&highlight=psylocke+vs+storm+forumid%3A77

Haha, oh yea. I debated in this one, too. stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Haha, oh yea. I debated in this one, too. stick out tongue

Yep thats should keep my blood pressure down for another week...I just realized I love the new search format.... stick out tongue

stormfront13
Because if she can be affected by Emma on more than one occasion, then it's obvious that she can be affected by TP (which affects a lot more than thoughts...).

yes...she has been affected by emma...but 1)the first time she was just starting out as an x-man...and has never faced a tp before 2) on both occasions she was caught by suprise. it was a sneak tp attack.

she hasn't blocked jeans tk...but jean had a hard time keeping up a tk shield against storms winds

a while ago...he couldn't enter her mind

i don't think he's ever tried a psi-blast on her

well storm is able to affect the insides of force-fields...and can electrify the air so as long as theirs air inside the force-field...she can electrify psylock.

hey...it's a valid arguement

well...it's the rules. unless bloodlust is specified...there isn't any

more powerful than decent telepaths have gone against storm(elias bogan and emma frost) and lost.

storm is not one to be underestimated. she can turn the tides in most battles

stormfront13
Err...why not? This is a hypothetical match between these two characters to see who would win in a fight. If that's how Psylocke wins, that's how she wins.

bloodlust was not specified...so psylock wouldn't kill her

iirc psylock called storm her "best friend" so no that would be out of character

ExodusCloak
yes...she has been affected by emma...but 1)the first time she was just starting out as an x-man...and has never faced a tp before 2) on both occasions she was caught by suprise. it was a sneak tp attack.

Emma knocked her out on the first occasion proving that Storm can be effected by telepathy.
Exactly telepathy works faster then Storms powers.

ie Probing

Emma has on their first meeting and fried her.

Storm would be TK-Blitzed or Psi-blitzed as soon as the battle starts.

Emma Frost has knocked out Storm before.
BTW In that X-treme X-Men comic it was PiS and CiS on Emma's part.
She toys with Storm slowly eroding her mind, which gave Storm a chance to fight back. Emma should have just shut off her subconscience reflexes like any other telepath fighting to their best ability.
Wolverine is resistant to probing yet he can easily be subdued by shutting down his reflexes.

Bogans powers work on possesion meaning you can fight back.

Storm can't defend against someone shutting off her subconscience reflexes she doesn't have telepathy.

Read the older thread most of these points have already been covered.

Metalmanx
Emma knocked her out on the first occasion proving that Storm can be effected by telepathy.
Exactly telepathy works faster then Storms powers.

ie Probing

Emma has on their first meeting and fried her.

Storm would be TK-Blitzed or Psi-blitzed as soon as the battle starts.

Emma Frost has knocked out Storm before.
BTW In that X-treme X-Men comic it was PiS and CiS on Emma's part.
She toys with Storm slowly eroding her mind, which gave Storm a chance to fight back. Emma should have just shut off her subconscience reflexes like any other telepath fighting to their best ability.
Wolverine is resistant to probing yet he can easily be subdued by shutting down his reflexes.

Bogans powers work on possesion meaning you can fight back.

Storm can't defend against someone shutting off her subconscience reflexes she doesn't have telepathy.

Read the older thread most of these points have already been covered.

Yea, you've basically said everything I wanna gonna. Kudos.

ExodusCloak
Yea, you've basically said everything I wanna gonna. Kudos.

Thanks I'm sure there scans in that older thread proving those points...I was just recalling these points from memory.... stick out tongue

I'm going to make a decent thread involving Storm...hopefully then all this madness would die.

Any ideas...

What about Storm vs The New X-Men with Hellion limited to TK Shields?

stormfront13
exoduscloak...most of your points involved storms and emmas first battle.

1) that was storms first encounter with a hostile telepath

2)storm was taken by suprise

3) storm hadn't even been an x-man for that long and was still a newbie with the whole fighting scene

during that fight emma had all the advantages.

now with the current fight. i'm assuming it's current psylock so...

1) storm can block tk attacks

2)storm can still attack inside her force-field. assuming she has one

3) storm has much expierence handling tk attacks

4)psylock isn't going to use any attacks that could kill storm

there's much more but im not in the mood to debate right now. so let's agree to disagree

xmarksthespot
Please, they had been trained by Xavier to resist telepathic attacks, it even states that, they still went down. 20 years later, Emma psiblasts her, she still goes down.

If I have TK and I attack you, you can't block it with wind, because it's telekinesis - tele meaning distant, kinesis meaning movement. You try and block telekinesis with wind I just think of a different location. It's retarded, Candra was a moron under CIS.

montrail
Guess you didn't like that advice I gave you, eh?
What advice

stormfront13
Please, they had been trained by Xavier to resist telepathic attacks, it even states that, they still went down.

yes...but xavier never tried to literally knock them unconsious. you can't get that kind of training unless you expierence it. think of it this way. if you've never even seen any type of martial art moves or technique and haven't even heard of it and someone teaches you basic martial arts techniques for only a couple of weeks. when you are ambushed by someone who has the same skill and technique except is more ruthless and also have years and years of expierence...are you going to defeat them? the answer is no.

she's not blocking tk with wind...she's creating an electric field that blocks tk.

stormfront13
20 years later, Emma psiblasts her, she still goes down.

correction...storm kicked her ass

montrail
As I said befroe, Storm winds 6/10. Both of their powers are psionic so either one can kill rather quickly. But a newer scan proves that Storm BARELY think to manipulate the weather which is why I think it is 6/10.

1)She blows Pyslocke up with air pressure

2)She forcefully removes the air from her lungs

3)She manipulates the bioelectric currents inside of her head turning her own TP against her.

montrail
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=controllingairvs9.jpg

As you can see, Storm doesn't even have to fully form a thought to use her powers....it just happen. She is useing her mind to control the AIR to fly on the currents and using her "feeling the shifts in the wind" thing to tell how far apart the candles are.

montrail
Storm and Jean- This one just for fun boys and girls, nothing else (Jim Lee artwork)
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/214/stormandjean6kw.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6274/stormandjean22th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2466/stormandjean32kw.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6874/stormandjean41yc.jpg
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7095/stormandjean58fn.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3429/stormandjean67gr.jpg

xmarksthespot
she's not blocking tk with wind...she's creating an electric field that blocks tk. Which still wouldn't work. Bam. Heart asplodes.Originally posted by stormfront13
correction...storm kicked her ass Emma CISed herself into losing.

batdude123
Psylocke beats the holy hell outta her.

ExodusCloak

3) storm hadn't even been an x-man for that long and was still a newbie with the whole fighting scene

I was just pointing out the degree of natural shielding Storm has and the speed of telepathy compared to Storms psionic powers. Newb or not she is still only resistant to probing..doesn't change a thing. BTW It really doesn't matter how much shielding she has to probing, any decent telepath will shut off her mind with a thought and there's nothing Storm can do to stop it.(Wolvey example)
Wolvey is very resistant to probing yet he has been made redundant before by shutting off his subconscience reflexes.

Emma didn't exactly lose, Storm called a bluff...especially when you consider the lack of pressure points on Emma's perfectly smooth diamond skin...plus like I said before Emma was not only CiSsing around but she was also PiSsing around. For some reason she went for the slow erosion effect...however if she went for the Psi-Blitz then Storm would have lost in her own comic. You can't block someone shutting down you subconscience reflexes...Wolvey is the best example.

The Emma vs Storm fight was also discussed in that thread I believe as well as another I'll find you the link.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376444& amp;highlight=emma+psylocke+colossus+storm+forumid
%3A77

And yeah Current Psylocke 10/10

xmarksthespot
I recall saying Psylocke wins in that thread. Now that I think about it Emma could win it would depend on 1) if one believes she can use telepathy in diamond form, which she has 2.5 times already and 2) if Betsy's telekinesis can crush or explode her perfectly fused smooth diamond form, and whether the psionic katana can disrupt organic diamond nervous system. But Psylocke probably still wins there ... like she does here.

ExodusCloak
I recall saying Psylocke wins in that thread. Now that I think about it Emma could win it would depend on 1) if one believes she can use telepathy in diamond form, which she has 2.5 times already and 2) if Betsy's telekinesis can crush or explode her perfectly fused smooth diamond form, and whether the psionic katana can disrupt organic diamond nervous system. But Psylocke probably still wins there ... like she does here.

Betsy would probably take that too...even though those are some very good points...

I just realised how inconsistent Emma's telepathy and diamond form have been...I guess that's what you get for being a telepath with a unique code of ethics...

Metalmanx

during that fight emma had all the advantages.

now with the current fight. i'm assuming it's current psylock so...

1) storm can block tk attacks

2)storm can still attack inside her force-field. assuming she has one

3) storm has much expierence handling tk attacks

4)psylock isn't going to use any attacks that could kill storm

there's much more but im not in the mood to debate right now. so let's agree to disagree

Is anyone else tired of Storm threads, too?

Anyway. So you're telling me that Storm is allowed to kill, and Psylocke isn't? Bull, my friend. It is well within Psylocke's character to kill. Friend or not. Even though it isn't STATED, bloodlust is assumed on these forums, and they ALWAYS fight to the best of their ability. If this means killing, then it means killing.

Storm cannot block TK attacks. That's the biggest load of crap.

Psylcoke wins 10/10. Implodes her heart, twists her brain around, knots her lungs, etc.

Metalmanx
yes...but xavier never tried to literally knock them unconsious. you can't get that kind of training unless you expierence it. think of it this way. if you've never even seen any type of martial art moves or technique and haven't even heard of it and someone teaches you basic martial arts techniques for only a couple of weeks. when you are ambushed by someone who has the same skill and technique except is more ruthless and also have years and years of expierence...are you going to defeat them? the answer is no.

she's not blocking tk with wind...she's creating an electric field that blocks tk.

So Psylocke isn't going to be ruthless and defeat Storm with his superior ability? She's fighting to the best of her ability. What the f**k?

Too bad TK moves at the speed of thought. Assuming an electric field (the hell? confused ) even works, she couldn't get it up fast enough if Psylcoke wanted her put down.

Metalmanx
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=controllingairvs9.jpg

As you can see, Storm doesn't even have to fully form a thought to use her powers....it just happen. She is useing her mind to control the AIR to fly on the currents and using her "feeling the shifts in the wind" thing to tell how far apart the candles are.

Woah. Way too much power there, Storm. Don't hurt yourself FLYING.

Oh yea. Huge feat there. Storm barely forms a thought...to FLY. Something she's been doing since the damn 70s. That's like breathing for her.

Her powers are psionic. But they take two motions. One, her thought. And then two, the action. TK is but one motion. It happens as Psylocke thinks it. And it moves faster than Storm's attack process speed.

montrail
Woah. Way too much power there, Storm. Don't hurt yourself FLYING.
confused What are you trying to imply?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh my. You just HAVE to come up with some lame escuse when it comes to Storm for some reason huh? Flying is no different from ANY other power she uses psionically. She barley forms a thought to MANIPULATE THE AIR to create a wind...point blank.

No the hell it doesn't. If you read Ultimate X-men (I forgot which issue) she is on the motorcycle riding from Yuriko. Then WITHOUGHT any action, she creates a thunderstorm and it starts to rain. She had her hands on the bars of the motorcycle, and rain fell down..so it takes one action..and that is her thought.

huh You shouldnever say that YOUR talking to a brick wall.

montrail
So Psylocke isn't going to be ruthless and defeat Storm with his superior ability? She's fighting to the best of her ability. What the f**k?
Agreed.

Storms power moves at the speed of thought as well.....what don't you get about PSIONICALLY? huh

montrail
Is anyone else tired of Storm threads, too?
Complain to the thread maker.

Well, their are ceratint forms of TK. She has blocked telekinetic bolts, but I doubt she could block her bones from being broken.

Well...no.

Sigh..you still don't get it.

montrail
I was just pointing out the degree of natural shielding Storm has and the speed of telepathy compared to Storms psionic powers.
sad Wtf don't you understand?! Both of their powers are psionic so how does hers move faster than Storms?! I really don't see why you can get this through your mind...oh well..it's beyond me. cool

You do not know that. It says she has high resistant to TELEPTHY, not probing. Yes Emma has did s psi-bolt thingy...but that was along time ago.

(Sigh..)Again, your forgetting what Storm can do to them with just a thought.

And?

And you know this how? How do you know Storm would have lost?

Thats what YOU say...writers can say diferent.

xmarksthespot
Waste of my time. Psylocke wins.

ExodusCloak
sad Wtf don't you understand?! Both of their powers are psionic so how does hers move faster than Storms?! I really don't see why you can get this through your mind...oh well..it's beyond me. cool

The Speed of Telepathy is greater then Psionic Manipulation..that's what you don't seem to understand.

Storm has to think and project then the Bolt of Lightning has to travel at the speed of light to make contact with the opponent.
With TK it's thinking and projecting.
And with Telepathy it's just thinking.

Telepathy is quicker then Telekinesis which is quicker then Psionic Manipulation.

All those feats you posted involved Storm resisting Probing, Mind Control(A battle of Wills), and a Slow Mind Erosion where Emma was playing with her thoughts.

Show Storm resisting her mind being shut down. Good luck finding a scan.

The fact is...the only resistance Storm has shown to telepathy was when the telepath decided to do invade her thoughts rather then shut her subconscious funtions down.

BTW All the scans you posted in that old thread were answered.

And you're forgetting that Telepathy works faster then Psionic Manipulation.

It shows you the difference between Telepathic attacks which can be resisted and Telepathic attacks which can't.

Invading Wolverine and Sabertooths thoughts is very difficult even for the most accomplished telepaths...but if they want to render him redundant the they opt for the subconscious reflexes.

See the HoM scan in the other thread

Because she would be a vegetable like every other non-telepath whose had their mind shut down.

You don't seem to understand what a subconscious reflex is...you breath yet you don't realize you're breathing, you're constantly processing the images you see in you're brain but you can't consciously stop yourself from processing these images.

Storm would be made a vegetable.

Nope the writers agree....Storm has never resisted having her brain functions shut down by a telepath...the scans you've shown in that other thread show her fighting against probing, funny enough Banshee is also still conscious in that scan. Emma was toying with her thoughts and Bogans powers work on possesion. So nope she hasn't shown resistance to having her mind shut down.

Proof of this concept is in the HoM scan in that other thread. As stated before there is a big difference between probing/mind control/Illusions etc and Brain Shut down/Controlling synapses etc

Any decent telepath destroys Storm. Psi-Blitz
Any decent telekinetic destroys Storm. TK-Blitz

And I believe we've had this conversation before.

xmarksthespot
More legitimate reasoning that Emma was just fooling round instead of going for an easy win, she could have just stayed in diamond form and whacked her over the head.

Metalmanx

Hey, can we split that time-wasting? I want it to be a waste of my time, too.

Psylocke wins.

What If...
not when there are crazy i-wannaz-teh-marry-teh storm fanzz out there to watch.

ExodusCloak
More legitimate reasoning that Emma was just fooling round instead of going for an easy win, she could have just stayed in diamond form and whacked her over the head.

How true, I also can't help but laugh when Storms lightning can't knock out Emma in human form. (It's happened twice now)
It has to be the silicon.

montrail
This is a waste of your time yet you still post on here because? Apparently, you don't have any time to waste. roll eyes (sarcastic)

montrail
The Speed of Telepathy is greater then Psionic Manipulation..that's what you don't seem to understand.
How is it faster? Did a specific comic ever mention that what you just said?

confused I'm missing the point where Storm HAS to use a bolt of lightning to take Pyslocke out.

Funny thing is, Metalmanx sais that TK has 1 motion..which is just to think. Now you say it's to think, then project....

I thinkmyour a little confused. With telepthy, you have to think and project.

PYSLOCKE'S POWER IS PSIONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you?! Do I have to put a sighn in your face to let you know this?! Both of their powers are psionic..meaning theirpower moves atthe speed of thought.

um...what feats? Mabe you got me mixed up with Stormfront13.

Why? I never said that she was resistant to her mind being shut down. What do I need to show proof for? How about YOU show proof of someone saying that she ISN'T resistant to her mind being shut off since you wanna go ahead and assume.

Again..you know this how?

What scans?

I can't even talk to you about this subject right now..

Okay..Wolverine and Storm has wayy different ways of blocking a telepath from entering their mind.

Again...Wolverine and Storm ahve very different ways of keeping a TP gfrom their mind.

What is that?

This is your escuse as to why she would have lost? No...try again.

All of that has to do with THE MIND...Storm has highly resistant for a telepthat from entering HER MIND.

Again...your opinion.

confused Why do you keep telling me this? I never said anything about her being resistant to her mind being shut down. But you keep ASSUMING that she isn't.
Yes..I understand that..do you?

Think what you wanna think...shame.

Yes..and it helped you none.

montrail
Hey, can we split that time-wasting? I want it to be a waste of my time, too.

Psylocke wins.
So your one of those "oh no..this thread is wasting up my time". When you say that that means you have something better to do. So why would you come on here to let people know that? Just go do what you have to do..nobody's stopping you.

montrail
Originally posted by What If...
not when there are crazy i-wannaz-teh-marry-teh storm fanzz out there to watch.
Who are they?

ExodusCloak
How is it faster? Did a specific comic ever mention that what you just said?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/112/realcold0oa.jpg
Telepathy takes one panel, Storms powers usually takes 2, 3 and sometimes 4.
Also the description of Storms powers, is always like Storm conjures... meaning it requires a little more time etc. While with telepathy it's always mentioned as instant.

Also it's logical.

1.)Storm- has to think + Locate
1.)Emma-has to think + Locate
1.)Psylocke has think + Locate

2.)Storm- has to project
2.)Emma doesn't she's not emitting the energy she's shutting down someones functions. It all happened in stage one.
2.)Psylocke has to project TK

3.)Storm-Weather Patterns are manipulated, lightning is pretty instant, blizzards and winds take a few seconds.

4.)Storm-Attacks like lightning have to connect, but blizzards and winds can manifest anywhere so it's instant.

1 stage for Emma, 2 for Psylocke and 4 for Storm.

That is her fastest attack.

Nope Telepathy is just think and it happens in an instant...locating is part of thinking.
With Telekinesis you have to think(Locate) and then project and it instantly makes contact.
With Storm you have to think, project and then the lightning or whatever takes time to form it's not instant. As weather patterns have to be altered in order for her attacks to occur.

Even though her attacks are quick they're not as quick as telepathy and telekinesis.

Psylocke doesn't have a third stage where weather patterns change and the attack connects. Her third stage happens instantly because it's TK.

These feats...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=376444&perpage=20& amp;highlight=emma+psylocke+colossus+storm+forumid
%3A7%3Cbr+%2F%3E7&pagenumber=6

Weak argument see below third last point...panel proof has never shown Storm resist her mind being shut down therefore there's no proof that she can. You just indirectly admitted that Storm would lose to any decent telepath.

From looking at the scans you posted. All those feats had to do with her deep thoughts.

Bogan - Mind Control which is a battle of wills.
Emma - Has fried her and knocked her out before. But in their recent fight she toyed with her thoughts eroding her mind slowly.
This guy here- http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6580/telepathicresist4jz.jpg
He's attacking them with some Mental Shockwave...but everyone is still conscious including Banshee. Not much of a feat. However I did notice that Storm is unable to do anything.

See the link I posted to the X-Man vs X-Man thread.

Ignorance maybe??

They both have resistance to Probing...and Storm hasn't shown any resistance to Psi Bolts on panel because Emma fried her mind knocking her out.

It's the scan below...

No again there's no panel proof supporting Storms resistance to having her reflexes shut down.

Wrong this also has to do with the brain. Telepaths are able to manipulate the different parts of the brain etc

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/2473/telepathy5ot.jpg

Nope, there's is no panel proof proving she won't. She has no control over her own mind.
No panel proof means Storm will be a vegetable.

That's a really weak point...that's like saying we haven't seen Wolverine try and fly so that doesn't mean he can't.

No panel proof means no resistance.

Hmm..quite rude...

I'll leave you in your own little world to dwindle especially after that spectacle in the Iron Man thread.

Really now roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
Psylocke telekinetically constricts storms clothes to strangle her to death. In the same time Storm summons a lightning bolt to strike psylocke.... except.. psylocke could summon a force field to block said bolt before it struck her. hence betsy wins. storm is all offense. psylocke is both. the end.

ddsmrt
Storm would kick her ass she could blow betsy into the ocean and drown her or cut off her air supply or toss her ass into space just in time for dinner

rotiart
Storm has NEVER done any of those feats before, so stop making stuff up. Never, ever, EVER. Current TK Betsy is a beast, and a ninja. She'll easily dodge Storms lightning bolts, put up force fields to negate the wind factor, and strike back. Rachel + Psylocke = force field stopping a shiar warship capable of destroying over 100 mile radius. psylocke has shown sheer force to tear down buildings. In a no pis, no cis situation, storm's gonna go down.

phillipan
These are hypothetical fights thats take place out side the comics to see who could win so it doesnt make sense that they hold back.

I have a question to everyone suppoting storm in this thread. You keep trying to prove that storm can do a bunch of things that arent even relevant to this fight but you cant counter the simple fact that psylocke would just crush her (with tk) from the start.

What If...
Wrong.

storm has created a pressure forcefield...I'll post scan later.

rotiart
so you're saying that storms "forcefield" can circumvent Telekinesis?!?!?!? Show me one example of that and i'll say storm 10/10. all I ask is ONE example. stick out tongue

phillipan
dont bother i know she can put up a pressure field but she cant possibly react quicker than psylocke. Also im not convinced she can block tk with a pressure field which is just air with alot of force exerted on it.

What If...
Did I say she could block telekinesis with her forcefield?
No.

You stated she has no defensive blocks, you were wrong, I proved you wrong.

GTFO

xmarksthespot
This is a waste of your time yet you still post on here because? Apparently, you don't have any time to waste. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by phillipan
These are hypothetical fights thats take place out side the comics to see who could win so it doesnt make sense that they hold back.

I have a question to everyone suppoting storm in this thread. You keep trying to prove that storm can do a bunch of things that arent even relevant to this fight but you cant counter the simple fact that psylocke would just crush her (with tk) from the start.

rotiart
Did I say she could block telekinesis with her forcefield?
No.

You stated she has no defensive blocks, you were wrong, I proved you wrong.

GTFO

You proved me wrong nothing. She is all offense for this encounter
there is no defensive capabilities she can pull off.

you have proved nothing

PROVE she can defend against a tk attack. ANYWHERE.
psylocke can easily tk shield against lightning, wind, rain, hail.

storm can't

hence psylocke is offense and defense
storm is only offense

good call there buddy, you proved nothing, you still haven't proven anything. good call. Happy Dance

What If...
You know you hit a nerve when they repeat a phrase in a sentance smile

Storm changes the molecules of her apparel to fit non-strangulation.

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm101063fp.jpg

Would an instant hurricane be considered defensive?
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncannyxmen120158zu.jpg

Edit: Or flash freezing her into a block of ice.
Would that be defensive?
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frozencolossus8kl.jpg

xmarksthespot
Would an exploded heart, lungs and brain be considered death? Yes.

don't shiv
"storm +/-helmet whacks psylocke, into the ionosphere with the Mother of all Jetstreams

then holds her tight, fries her and brings her down Hard."

While she has her nails done

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by rotiart
You proved me wrong nothing. She is all offense for this encounter
there is no defensive capabilities she can pull off.

you have proved nothing

psylocke can easily tk shield against lightning, wind, rain, hail.

storm can't

hence psylocke is offense and defense
storm is only offense

good call there buddy, you proved nothing, you still haven't proven anything. good call. Happy Dance
Has Psylocke used TK to block lightning before, or is this a hypothetical (she should be able to but she hasn't yet)?

xmarksthespot
Has Psylocke used TK to block lightning before, or is this a hypothetical (she should be able to but she hasn't yet)? Together with Rachel she shielded an entire city from Shi'ar weaponry, and repelled the beam back at the starcruiser. I think it's safe to say she can shield herself from lightning.

The point being moot anyway as TK pwns Storm.

xmarksthespot
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9683/uncannyxmen20471fu9.th.jpghttp://img260.imageshack.us/img260/357/uncannyxmen21471aw2.th.jpghttp://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4872/uncannyxmen22471mt3.th.jpg

ddsmrt
most of the power was coming from rachel her bio says she has unlimited tk potential. Psylocke isnt that powerful with tk

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ddsmrt
most of the power was coming from rachel her bio says she has unlimited tk potential. Psylocke isnt that powerful with tk Uh... wrong.

1) Psylocke has been stated multiple times to be more powerful than Rachel as a telekinetic, while lacking her finesse.
2) Visually one can tell the shield was comprised roughly half by Psylocke and half by Rachel, although in the second image it appears to be Psylocke's portion taking the brunt of the blast.

ddsmrt
No psylocke has more experience than rachel that why rachel needed her but rachel being the daughter of phoenix and having once inherited the phoenix force she holds all the power. Her bio sayed that she has unlimited tk potienal but isn't experinced and well trained yet.

xmarksthespot
no expression Rachel appeared in UXM and joined the X-Men before Psylocke, and has had telekinesis far longer than her. The shield is half purple and half orange. You do the math.

ddsmrt
But psylocke new alot about tk already and was believed to already have minor tk like in ultamite proffessor. That is partially why she could create her blades. Psylocke is a ninja who is use to traing so she was able to train herself but she is still limited and when rachel focuses hard enough she is unlimited and I really think she was foucusing on stopping the shi'ar

xmarksthespot
no expression

ddsmrt
Rachel power was mostly in it thats why she enter her little phoenix mode she did 75 percent of the work she did her half and helped psylocke out with her half

xmarksthespot
Rachel power was mostly in it thats why she enter her little phoenix mode she did 75 percent of the work she did her half and helped psylocke out with her half no expression That's nice the next time I need 125% of a shield I'll give them a call.

ddsmrt
do u not understand the math rachel is doing her half 50 percent plus half of psylockes totling 75 percent rachel 25 percent psylocke

xmarksthespot
do u not understand the math rachel is doing her half 50 percent plus half of psylockes totling 75 percent rachel 25 percent psylocke Based on... absolutely nothing. Hodgepodge.

ddsmrt
what ur saying is like saying that Jean Grey(non phoenix) could hold half the sheild and phoenix holds the other half everybody knows phoenix would be doing most of the work

ddsmrt

xmarksthespot
Rachel Summers isn't possessed of the Phoenix Force, she has a minuscule fragment of it. Rachel's psionic energy signature is orange. Psylocke's is purple. Half the psionic energy signature of the shield is orange, half of it is purple. Go figure. Psylocke is a more powerful telekinetic, while lacking Rachel's fine motor control.

There are no nuclear weapons in UXM #444.

HandOfFate
Odd fight, I'll say it a 50/50 thing between Storm and Psylocke, this greatly depending on who strikes first.

Who know how this would have ended if Psylocke continued her attack.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4985/psylockeandstormmk6.th.jpg

As for Emma, Storm should win that most of the time. IIRC, Storm and Emma have encounter each other on the battle field 3 times and Storm has won twice. She has even resisted mental assualt from Emma.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4168/stormvsemma46rs.th.jpg

Hell she even resisted telepathic attack while in the middle of combat.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6310/stormvsmarrow4ji3.th.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4509/stormvsxmenps9.th.jpg

Also call it whatever you like (CIS or PIS) but is still counts as a win for Storm.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5939/stormvsemma5kc.th.jpg

montrail
Would an exploded heart, lungs and brain be considered death? Yes.
So would her brain synapse being shut down and her body exploding.

xmarksthespot
So would her brain synapse being shut down and her body exploding. Too bad Storm can do neither and Psylocke has skin.

montrail
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Odd fight, I'll say it a 50/50 thing between Storm and Psylocke, this greatly depending on who strikes first.

As for Emma, Storm should win that most of the time. IIRC, Storm and Emma have encounter each other on the battle field 3 times and Storm has won twice. She has even resisted mental assualt from Emma.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4168/stormvsemma46rs.th.jpg

Hell she even resisted telepathic attack while in the middle of combat.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6310/stormvsmarrow4ji3.th.jpg

Also call it whatever you like (CIS or PIS) but is still counts as a win for Storm.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5939/stormvsemma5kc.th.jpg
Well...yeah

montrail
Too bad Storm can do neither and Psylocke has skin.
Sweet Goddess...okay little boy. And what does Pyslocke having skin have to do with anything?

xmarksthespot
Sweet Goddess...okay little boy. Says the member with the comprehension skills of a 10 year old.Originally posted by montrail
And what does Pyslocke having skin have to do with anything? Case in point.

montrail
Says the member with the comprehension skills of a 10 year
I doubt you even went/go to school..but we'll just not talk about that. old.

Wow..no wonder your a lousy debater who just says everything everyone else says..but we'll just leave that out as well. Anyway, looks like this is another pointless thread...see ya later. cool

batdude123
Through all this babble, the Storm supporters haven't given ONE solid reason as to why Psylocke wouldn't be able to collapse her lung or make her heart explode within the first seconds of the fight. erm

xmarksthespot
I doubt you even went/go to school..but we'll just not talk about that. old.

Wow..no wonder your a lousy debater who just says everything everyone else says..but we'll just leave that out as well. Anyway, looks like this is another pointless thread...see ya later. cool Your biting sardonic wit astounds even me.

stormfront13
Originally posted by rotiart

http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvscandra28tf.jpg

HandOfFate
Originally posted by batdude123
Through all this babble, the Storm supporters haven't given ONE solid reason as to why Psylocke wouldn't be able to collapse her lung or make her heart explode within the first seconds of the fight. erm

It really depends on how Storm start out the fight...if she does this
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9415/thunderandlightning7hx.th.jpg
then Psylocke will have a hard time using her powers

There also the fact that Storm controls the air, which give her the ability to forcefully remove the air from Psylocke's lung. She could also force rainwater down her lungs too.

xmarksthespot
It really depends on how Storm start out the fight...if she does this
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9415/thunderandlightning7hx.th.jpg
then Psylocke will have a hard time using her powers1) She could never start off the fight like that, that would take time. 2) Why would that hinder Psylocke imploding Storm's chest cavity, does the rain have mind control powers? huh
There also the fact that Storm controls the air, which give her the ability to forcefully remove the air from Psylocke's lung. She could also force rainwater down her lungs too. She doesn't have fine atomic control of such things.

HandOfFate
1) She could never start off the fight like that, that would take time.

It would only take a couple of seconds. Storm's powers only take time when she trying to control the weather over a large area. She can create something small like a lightning bolt or gale force wind within a few seconds.

2)does the rain have mind control powers? huh

What are you talking about? She created thunder and lightning around the Brotherhood's head, so that it was impossible for them to concentrate to use their powers.

She doesn't have fine atomic control of such things.

Excuse me? Why would she need atomic control of something to remove the air from Besty's lungs. confused

Also she has enough control over air to do this
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5292/faceinthestorm4jx0.th.jpg

What If...
I haven't seen a scan showing pyslocke making a heart explode.

ExodusCloak

Here you go, Psylocke would win because of this:

http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc458/th_04141_axmb_048_458lo.jpg

This first scan is just to build up the atmosphere...you've got to love Exodus.... stick out tongue

http://img109.imagevenue.com/loc540/th_04308_axmb_102_540lo.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc472/th_03962_axmb_101_472lo.jpg
http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_04470_axmb_103_449lo.jpg

Here you go, telekinesis can screw with Storms weather powers. Storm couldn't even whip up a wind...thank the Goddess Sersi came to save the day. wink

http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc597/th_04885_axmb_119_597lo.jpg

Here telekinesis blocks all types of attacks including Storms. smile

So excluding PIS and CIS Psylocke wins. big grin

http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc303/th_05156_Uncanny_X_Men_129_16_303lo.jpg

The first time they met Emma knocked out Colossus, Wolvey and Storm. That's 1 win for Emma so far. Even with training from Xavier and Phoenix they couldn't resist a Psychic Force Bolt.(It says this on the scan)

http://img40.imagevenue.com/loc438/th_05296_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_07_438lo.jpg

More proof of Storm resisting probing. But from this scan we are shown that even probing causes her pain. And so far there's absolutely no proof of Storm resisting the type of attack where her brain functions are being shut down. So she ends up a vegetable because telepathy strikes at the speed of thought, thank you Chris Claremont.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/loc428/th_05601_Uncanny_X_Men_1980_03_131_10_428lo.jpg

Here's another scan of a helpless Storm in tears due to Emma's probing....laughing . Also notice how Storm is telepathically cut off from her powers.

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/2473/telepathy5ot.jpg

Here's a scan of Emma shutting of sections of multiple brains. Wolverine is resistant to probing but he is not resistant to having his brain functions shut off.

http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc530/th_05997__hr_Page_18_530lo.jpg

The second time they fought Storm didn't KO Emma..so call it what you want but it's not exactly a win. Emma surrendered to an extent so I'll give you that. But also note that Emma is a bad guy in this fight, and Good always wins over Evil.
Now please direct your attention to the first scan. Emma knocks out Shaw by mistake with her weather powers. So now she's freaked. After this Storm confronts Emma. Emma is too freaked to even move.

http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc361/th_06447__hr_Page_19_361lo.jpg

Emma finally realizes what's going on she snaps out of her trance and Storm switches bodies.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc545/th_06744__hr_Page_20_545lo.jpg
Here we have Emma attack Storm with a telepathic assault. She says she nows Storms mind as well as her own, this suggests that she is trying to do something to probe Storms mind again. As pointed out before Storm is resistant to probing, so resisting this is believable. However it is CIS on Emma's part when she could have just Force-Psi Bolted her again and fried Ororos mind.
But to let's continue...Storm hits Emma with Lightning....

http://img125.imagevenue.com/loc307/th_07019__hr_Page_21_307lo.jpg

What's this Emma survives? How? Who knows? It could be the silicon though....
Anyway Storm is going psycho...and is attacking Emma with her hands? confused But why is Emma just sitting there? It could be PIS or it could be that Emma knows the X-Men will save her. But any how that's speculation so scratch that last line.
So Emma walks free...they don't even inform the police and the icing on the cake is that she was not knocked out in that fight...does that count as a win? I think not...maybe half a win... so it's 0.5 to Storm. Had the battle continued and Xavier wasn't there maybe the outcome would have been different...but no one knows for sure...the 0.5 is very generous if you ask me.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3333/xtremexmen22p17hgwellsod3.th.jpg

To start of their third and most recent battle...we have Emma vs Storm in Storms book. Here Emma telepathically assaults Storm. This is knocks Storm out of the sky....now here's the first CIS event...Emma states that she is going to switch to Diamond Form and then when they land she's going to continue the Mind Assault. The Diamond Form thing is understandable, she needs to survive the fall...but why switch back? Why not just beat Storm up with her Super Strength? Who knows Chris Claremont.
And look at that pile drive...Storm is sure lucky that's not concrete...

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5827/xtremexmen22p20hgwellsyd0.th.jpg

Here Emma talks to Storm and tries to modify her behaviour as stated by the scan..why?? Who knows...so lets continue...this gives Storm the few seconds she needs to summon lightning...it shocks Emma and yet again Emma's human durable body partly silicon is not knocked out by Storms lightning.
Storms wind blows Emma into a wall....

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4201/xtremexmen22p21hgwellsbu2.th.jpg

Emma then changes to Diamond Form...Storm has her pinned against a wall. Now would this happen to the Emma who recently used her Telepathy and Diamond Form at the same time...this has recently happened 2.5 times...but who knows?

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/6315/xtremexmen22p22hgwellsre5.th.jpg

Here we have Emma in Diamond Form being hit by Rock and Straw travelling at "Hurrican Speeds". Storm threatens to chip Emma with an Iron Pole...where'd she get it? Who knows...but anyway she does...she says normal diamonds have pressure points..and that they can be chipped. Storm is right they can...but is Emma a normal diamond? Nope she's different. She's flawless and she's perfectly smooth...meaning no pressure points. So to answer to that question no, that steel pipe if written properly should have done nothing. Even Danger could not find a flaw in Emma's diamond form and that's says a lot. But anyway lets continue...

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/4060/xtremexmen22p23hgwellskl9.th.jpg
Now here's the final page of their fight...Storm just continues to lecture...but does Emma back down or surrender...no she doesn't as it is stated in the scan. They do however decide a boys life is more important then their little quarrel. So they decide to work together.

So after all that...and all the PIS and CIS that Emma endured...the fight still ended in a stalemate. Again Emma wasn't knocked out.

Storm has only barely won once and even that win is a bit iffy.... also don't forget that was when Emma was a bad guy then. The one in X-treme didn't end with Storm the victor, Storm threatened (Mere threats, especially when you consider the fact that perfectly smooth diamond has no pressure points) Emma with an Iron Pole, but Emma didn't surrender. They talked and decided to work together, basically a stalemate.

So ithe score is actually 1 to Emma, 0.5 to Storm.(Because it wasn't a proper KO, and there were a few plot devices in Storms favour. Including the Shaw incident, and the Probe incident)

Fact remains Storm has never knocked Emma out. However Emma has knocked out Storm.

Conclusion if they had a fight again without PIS and CIS Emma Psi-Blitzes Storm.

To be continued in the following post due to character limit...

ExodusCloak
Post Continued

This is a typical Probe as stated by Emma that she knows Storms mind as well as her own, nothing to do with shutting down someones reflexes. And again Emma was a bad guy in this book. Plus Storm didn't knock her out.
It's also PIS and CIS in a way because if Emma was going all out she would have shut down Storms subconscious reflexes like any other decent telepath or Force Psi-Bolt her. But because she's a bad guy she goes for a Probe rather then ending the match immediately.
All telepaths experience their PIS and CIS moments, this is to keep the comic interesting.

This was as stated by the the telepath a Psionic Stab...and look what it did to Storm...this pathetic excuse for a telepath actually caused her pain, too bad he didn't opt for shutting her brain off. He stabbed her mind with Psionic Energy, from the looks of it, it wasn't suppose to knock her out because if it did Marrow would have been disqualified. It was meant to make her less coherent so Marrow can gain an advantage.

So nope doesn't do anything in Storms defence...telepath wasn't trying to knock her out...and Emma is leagues above this guy.

Here Psylocke is causing trying to mind control her, this can be resisted...not shutting down her Brain or Force Psi-Bolting her...but again the Mind Control is causing her pain.

Firstly it's not a win, is Emma knocked out? Did Emma surrender? I believe the answer to that question is no.

So nope even with all the PIS and CIS going on, Storm did not win it. Heck they even fought in Storms comic and Ororo still never pulled the win...pretty shocking when you consider the fact that Chris Claremont wrote it.

All in all Emma or any other decent telepath will make Storm a vegetable before she can launch her first attack, as her brain would be shut down.

It would only take a couple of seconds. Storm's powers only take time when she trying to control the weather over a large area. She can create something small like a lightning bolt or gale force wind within a few seconds.

Storm doesn't have seconds...one thought an Storms neck would be snapped. Not to mention Telekinesis interferes with her powers. (See above more more info)

She's going to manipulate weather patterns in someones lungs...so she can pin point exactly where a persons lungs are?? confused

But anyway even if she could do that, that would require a lot of concentration because she would need to locate the weather patterns in Betsy's lungs. And time is something she doesn't have...because Betsy would snap her neck. And telekinesis weakens Storms powers.

confused Because Storm manipulates weather patterns not air and lets just say her control over each "wind particle" is not on par with Uber TK Wielders. It's a possibility but that means she'll need to to create a tornado inside of Besty. And she hasn't really shown that kind of ability...Plus she'll need time to do that...and time is something she doesn't have because Besty thinks and Storms neck snaps. Plus TK interferes with Storms weather powers as shown above.

So to conclude Psylocke and Emma would win.

BTW Could you please inform me if any of the scans aren't working? Thanks a lot....it's much appreciated big grin...

Darth Vegas
do u not understand the math rachel is doing her half 50 percent plus half of psylockes totling 75 percent rachel 25 percent psylocke

Utter nonsense.

Where in those panels does it verbally state that Rachel was holding up 75% of the shield?

I see a shield equally comprised of purple and orange.

Face it, Psylocke was doing half the work of creating a shield which Rachel needed help with.

HandOfFate
Here you go, Psylocke would win because of this:

This first scan is just to build up the atmosphere...you've got to love Exodus....

Here you go, telekinesis can screw with Storms weather powers. Storm couldn't even whip up a wind...thank the Goddess Sersi came to save the day. wink

Correction, telekinesis on the level of Exodus can interfere with Storm's powers. So unless you have a picture of Psylocke fighting the combined might of the X-Men and Avengers then this is a bad comparison. So Exodus>>>>>Psylocke.

Here telekinesis blocks all types of attacks including Storms. smile

So excluding PIS and CIS Psylocke wins.

Again, Exodus power level is much greater then Psylocke

Here's another scan of a helpless Storm in tears due to Emma's probing....laughing . Also notice how Storm is telepathically cut off from her powers.

Wait, wait your using outdated information to make a point.sad

Here's a scan of Emma shutting of sections of multiple brains. Wolverine is resistant to probing but he is not resistant to having his brain functions shut off.

That nice but it really doesn't prove anything in her battle with Storm.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc545/th_06744__hr_Page_20_545lo.jpg
Here we have Emma attack Storm with a telepathic assault. She says she nows Storms mind as well as her own, this suggests that she is trying to do something to probe Storms mind again.

You're assuming.
http://img125.imagevenue.com/loc307/th_07019__hr_Page_21_307lo.jpg

What's this Emma survives? How? Who knows? It could be the silicon though....
Anyway Storm is going psycho...and is attacking Emma with her hands? confused But why is Emma just sitting there? It could be PIS or it could be that Emma knows the X-Men will save her. But any how that's speculation so scratch that last line.
So Emma walks free...they don't even inform the police and the icing on the cake is that she was not knocked out in that fight...does that count as a win? I think not...maybe half a win... so it's 0.5 to Storm. Had the battle continued and Xavier wasn't there maybe the outcome would have been different...but no one knows for sure...the 0.5 is very generous if you ask me.

Look to me, like your doing some spin control here.

So after all that...and all the PIS and CIS that Emma endured...the fight still ended in a stalemate. Again Emma wasn't knocked out.

You just can't take the fact that Storm has defeat Emma, can you? You have to find some excuse to allow Emma some hope in this confrontation. Interesting

Storm has only barely won once and even that win is a bit iffy.... also don't forget that was when Emma was a bad guy then. The one in X-treme didn't end with Storm the victor, Storm threatened (Mere threats, especially when you consider the fact that perfectly smooth diamond has no pressure points) Emma with an Iron Pole, but Emma didn't surrender. They talked and decided to work together, basically a stalemate.

IIRC, Emma has been shatter before and Jean had to put her back together.

So ithe score is actually 1 to Emma, 0.5 to Storm.(Because it wasn't a proper KO, and there were a few plot devices in Storms favour. Including the Shaw incident, and the Probe incident)

Spin baby, spin.smile
Fact remains Storm has never knocked Emma out. However Emma has knocked out Storm.

Just for fun
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7337/hittingemmaxu1.th.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2007/hittingemma2bx6.th.jpg

Conclusion if they had a fight again without PIS and CIS Emma Psi-Blitzes Storm.

Only if you write it.smile

xmarksthespot
Wait, wait your using outdated information to make a point.sadExoduscloak using an example from UXM #130-131 vs your using an example from UXM #152. 20 issues further back makes it outdated?
IIRC, Emma has been shatter before and Jean had to put her back together.
By a diamond bullet aimed exactly at a single flaw in her structure that no longer exists.
Just for funhttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9881/untitled1ki8.jpg

HandOfFate
But because she's a bad guy she goes for a Probe rather then ending the match immediately.
All telepaths experience their PIS and CIS moments, this is to keep the comic interesting.

You assume a lot don't you. Also why would you think she was going for a prob when she said assault.

This was as stated by the the telepath a Psionic Stab...and look what it did to Storm...this pathetic excuse for a telepath actually caused her pain, too bad he didn't opt for shutting her brain off. He stabbed her mind with Psionic Energy, from the looks of it, it wasn't suppose to knock her out because if it did Marrow would have been disqualified. It was meant to make her less coherent so Marrow can gain an advantage.

Stop assuming. It doesn't say that in the book.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak So nope doesn't do anything in Storms defence...telepath wasn't trying to knock her out...and Emma is leagues above this guy.

How do you know that?

Firstly it's not a win, is Emma knocked out? Did Emma surrender? I believe the answer to that question is no.

So nope even with all the PIS and CIS going on, Storm did not win it. Heck they even fought in Storms comic and Ororo still never pulled the win...pretty shocking when you consider the fact that Chris Claremont wrote it.

So Storm pinning her butt to a wall and threatening to shatter her diamond form doesn't count as a win. Okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

All in all Emma or any other decent telepath will make Storm a vegetable before she can launch her first attack, as her brain would be shut down..

Again, you're assuming.

Storm doesn't have seconds...one thought an Storms neck would be snapped.

You do realize that Storm's power are based in telekinesis?

Not to mention Telekinesis interferes with her powers. (See above more more info).

Correction again, telekinesis on Exodus level, which Psylocke is not.

She's going to manipulate weather patterns in someones lungs...so she can pin point exactly where a persons lungs are?? confused.

She doesn't even have to do all that. She could just thin the air out in a location.

But anyway even if she could do that, that would require a lot of concentration because she would need to locate the weather patterns in Betsy's lungs. And time is something she doesn't have...because Betsy would snap her neck. And telekinesis weakens Storms powers.

confused Because Storm manipulates weather patterns not air and lets just say her control over each "wind particle" is not on par with Uber TK Wielders. It's a possibility but that means she'll need to to create a tornado inside of Besty. And she hasn't really shown that kind of ability...Plus she'll need time to do that...and time is something she doesn't have because Besty thinks and Storms neck snaps. Plus TK interferes with Storms weather powers as shown above.

Have you ever read anything on Storm?

BTW Could you please inform me if any of the scans aren't working? Thanks a lot....it's much appreciated big grin...

Their fine smile

HandOfFate
Exoduscloak using an example from UXM #130-131 vs your using an example from UXM #152. 20 issues further back makes it outdated?

Yep, notice Emma took her by surprise the first time and this has never happened again.big grin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot By a diamond bullet aimed exactly at a single flaw in her structure that no longer exists.

Well it must have existed at that time period, seeing that Emma backed down.stick out tongue

Originally posted by xmarksthespot http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9881/untitled1ki8.jpg

Sorry, no matter how big you make the pic my image is still more impressive seeing that Storm knocked her ass out.

Are we sure, Emma transforms into diamond because that looks like a glass jaw to melaughing

xmarksthespot
Sorry, no matter how big you make the pic my image is still more impressive seeing that Storm knocked her ass out.

Are we sure, Emma transforms into diamond because that looks like a glass jaw to melaughing Uh... at the bottom of Emma is very much conscious, so she wasn't knocked out, and in the next pages Emma is manhandling Storm.

She's durable enough in human form to shrug off Storm's lightning.

What If...
Are their scans of telekenis snapping body parts, stopping hearts, etc?

Just curious, never seen any.

by human form you do mean diamond form?

xmarksthespot
By human form you do mean diamond form? No human form. Multiple instances.

What If...
Can you scan one please?

Don't seen how a human body can take lightning with no protection.

She's definetly not taking Storms lightning here....
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg

What If...
That scan shows nothing of what you said it does.

This just shows Storm beat her...

Notice Wolverine saying "I know you can kill her, it's easy to kill her, but don't because your not a beast" ????
'nuff sed.

How is that showing tele. screws up her powers...I see no connection what so ever.

xmarksthespot
Can you scan one please?

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg She's fine after that bolt. She's fine after the one in X-Treme X-Men too.

What If...
If Storm meant to kill her, she would have killed her.

Fine is an understatment considering she had emma by the throat after that bolt.

xmarksthespot

Fine is an understatment considering she had emma by the throat after that bolt. Sure she would have... smile

ExodusCloak
Correction, telekinesis on the level of Exodus can interfere with Storm's powers. So unless you have a picture of Psylocke fighting the combined might of the X-Men and Avengers then this is a bad comparison. So Exodus>>>>>Psylocke.

Actually no, Storm says a concentrated telekinetic manifestation messes with her weather powers...umm what does that mean...oh yes a Telekinetic Shield...

Psylocke can do Telekinetic Shields...

Concentrated Telekinesis concentrated Telekinesis. Speak again...

And you're not??

No? Has Storm shown resistance to having her brain shut down? I think not....

BTW This is to show the difference between telepathic attacks which can be resisted and telepathic attacks which can't.

Emma says she knows Storms mind better then hers....why would she say that? Is it because she's doing something to Storms thoughts....yes..

The fact remains Storm has never resisted someone shutting down her brain...no evidence means the point works in my favour..

Emma is still conscious after Storms lightning Bolt roll eyes (sarcastic) . And Emma just allows Storm to try and throttle her to death? Xavier is there...if Emma tried anything she'd get psychically backhanded by Charles. And you're taking Wolverines words as unbiased truth when Emma was clearly not doing anything as was definitely not fighting to her best ability? Emma according to our forum rules would have trounced Storm.

Call it what you want but you seem to be neglecting the last pages of their battles. In the 3 times they fought Emma knocked Storm out...Storm was trying to resist as stated on the scan but couldn't..and was knocked out.

BTW Sneak attack or not....this fight will be the same, they all had a fighting chance.

In there second battle there was a lot of PIS and CIS. We don't use PIS and CIS according to forum rule.... so nope the outcome is the same. PSi-Force Bolt or Brain Shut down.

And show me the win in their third battle...again I ask you does Emma surrender? Is she knocked out? I believe not...Does Storm back up her threats? No like always her threats are moot...

Correction the Phoenix put her back together, and from the Danger Saga, Danger who's stats out do Storms by a mile, couldn't find a way to shatter Emma. So she resorted to blackmail.

If you believe Wolverine stabbing Thanos with his bone claws and Thanos still survivng a win then you are deeply mistaken. It's half a win at most. Emma's not knocked out...

Really now, was it that, or was it all planned by Bogan? I mean that's how they captured Storm isn't it?

But it any case according to forum rules, the battle starts at the same time. Emma shuts down Storms brain before Storm can raise her hand.

I think you're mistaken, this is not a comic with plot devices PIS and CIS. There is no Story. They are fighting on a neutral enviroment. This is a forum battle bound to the forum rules...so nope a Psi-Blitz takes place as it's well within Emma's character.

You assume a lot don't you. Also why would you think she was going for a prob when she said assault.

Because of Emma's comment when she said She knows Storms mind as well as hers.

But nevertheless has Storm shown resistance to having her brain shut down? I think not.
Meaning her brain gets shut down.

Umm.. he says this fight is too close...so he Psionically stabs Storm inorder for Marrow to gain the advantage. Anything else would have resulted in a disqualification.
What's your explaination?

ExodusCloak
See point above...and Emma has been classed as a Telepath of the first order. Has that guy?

Again Shutting somes brain off is different from that...

Yep because she wasn't knocked out, she didn't surrender as stated in the comic and perfectally smooth diamond does not have pressure points like normal diamonds. Plus all of Storms threats should be taken with a grain of salt...if a character doesn't do it on panel it doesn't count especially when they're boosting their own ego. Remember Exodus he said he couldn't be stopped but he was...so much for threats.

How am I assuming, have you shown a scan where Storm resists her brain being shut down? Storm hasn't done it...Storm is clearly not immune to telepathy and she has been knocked out by a Psi-Force Bolt frying her brain.

A TK Shield is a concentrated manifestation, so yep that point carries.

And she breaths how? And how does it work when a TK shield is screwing with her weather powers?

Yep what about you?

Thank You smile

Yep, notice Emma took her by surprise the first time and this has never happened again.big grin

Suprise? The scan clearly stated they tried to resist....

It never happened again because they only fought 3 times plus blame Chris Claremont with all his PIS and CIS.

Yep but a Cosmic entity put her back together. And now Danger a being far superior to Storm couldn't break it.

When? A sucker punch? Which for all we know could have been a part of Bogans plan?

And Storm looks like an aged hippo, your point?

ExodusCloak
Are their scans of telekenis snapping body parts, stopping hearts, etc?

Just curious, never seen any.

by human form you do mean diamond form?

I've seen Psylocke bend a metal pole with her TK...a neck should be no problem.

And no Emma was in her human form when she was struck by lightning. This happened twice. stick out tongue I'm telling you it has to be the silicon.

Can you scan one please?

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormvsemma46rs.jpg

See the next page that I scanned. She's still conscious. Storms lightning didn't do anything.

That scan shows nothing of what you said it does.

Look at the tear near Storms eye, and why hasn't Storm whipped up a wind or a bolt of lightning to strike Emma down?

Nope this shows Emma is still alive and kicking after she got hit by lightning.
And it also shows Emma just sitting there allowing Storm to come close to her. While Xavier looks on. So CIS or she knew that Xavier would stop her.

I've seen villians say they're unbeatable...do we take that as true?
Again notice the PIS event.

Wrong scan see the three scans bunched together.

http://img109.imagevenue.com/loc540/th_04308_axmb_102_540lo.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc472/th_03962_axmb_101_472lo.jpg
http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc449/th_04470_axmb_103_449lo.jpg

Here you go.

Fine is an understatment considering she had emma by the throat after that bolt.

Nope, she only had Emma by the throat because Emma just stood there and watched while Storm ripped of her own clothes. CIS. Or the Xavier factor could come into play. Emma also survived Storms lightning in X-treme X-Men.

Lastly Emma will shut off her brain at the speed of thought. Storm has shown no resistance to this attack niether has Wolverine who like Storm is resistant to probing. That scan was to show the different telepathic techniques.

HandOfFate
Uh... at the bottom of Emma is very much conscious, so she wasn't knocked out, and in the next pages Emma is manhandling Storm.

Uh...that's not Emma. Well it is but it's Emma's body being controlled by Bogan. So it's really Bogan manhandling Storm

She's durable enough in human form to shrug off Storm's lightning.

That's because Storm wasn't trying to kill her ass. Storm rarely hits anything with fully charged lightning bolt, she usual strikes with a bio-electric attack.

HandOfFate
Actually no, Storm says a concentrated telekinetic manifestation messes with her weather powers...umm what does that mean...oh yes a Telekinetic Shield...

Psylocke can do Telekinetic Shields...

Concentrated Telekinesis concentrated Telekinesis. Speak again...

Hmmm...show me a scan of Psylocke actually doing this. As I said before, I know Exodus can do this but when has Psylocke?

You can't use somebody else display of power as evidence that another character with similar powers can do the same thing

Example: Justice from the New Warriors can lift a 10 ton car but Rachel can lift the car and reshape it on a molecular level. This is two different levels of telekinesis.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak And you're not??

I'm using the encounter they had afterward to prove my point.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak No? Has Storm shown resistance to having her brain shut down? I think not....

It greatly depends on who strikes first but it should be noted that Storm has shown resistance to Emma abilities.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Emma says she knows Storms mind better then hers....why would she say that? Is it because she's doing something to Storms thoughts....yes..

No, it means your assuming again.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak The fact remains Storm has never resisted someone shutting down her brain...no evidence means the point works in my favour..

What evidence?

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Xavier is there...if Emma tried anything she'd get psychically backhanded by Charles.

Again, you're assuming

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Call it what you want but you seem to be neglecting the last pages of their battles. In the 3 times they fought Emma knocked Storm out...Storm was trying to resist as stated on the scan but couldn't..and was knocked out.

BTW Sneak attack or not....this fight will be the same, they all had a fighting chance.

Again, this is Emma first encounter with Storm and the X-Men, she caught them off guard. Note that this has not happened again.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak In there second battle there was a lot of PIS and CIS. We don't use PIS and CIS according to forum rule.... so nope the outcome is the same. PSi-Force Bolt or Brain Shut down.

It's only PIS and CIS because you don't like it.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak And show me the win in their third battle...again I ask you does Emma surrender? Is she knocked out? I believe not...Does Storm back up her threats? No like always her threats are moot...

Storm doesn't have prove anything, seeing that she easily showed that Emma was not a threat to her.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Correction the Phoenix put her back together,

That's not a correction. A correction would be if I gave you wrong information

Originally posted by ExodusCloak and from the Danger Saga, Danger who's stats out do Storms by a mile, couldn't find a way to shatter Emma. So she resorted to blackmail.

Which is stupid seeing that she been shatter before. She was shot with a diamond tip bullet and died. So apparently Danger wasn't as deadly as you thought.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Really now, was it that, or was it all planned by Bogan? I mean that's how they captured Storm isn't it?

Have you actually read the story or just replying on the scan you saw on the net.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak But it any case according to forum rules, the battle starts at the same time. Emma shuts down Storms brain before Storm can raise her hand.

I think you're mistaken, this is not a comic with plot devices PIS and CIS. There is no Story. They are fighting on a neutral enviroment. This is a forum battle bound to the forum rules...so nope a Psi-Blitz takes place as it's well within Emma's character.

Apparently you think telepathy works faster then any other power on the planet.sad

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Because of Emma's comment when she said She knows Storms mind as well as hers.

Again you're assume. Your not given me actual fact.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak But nevertheless has Storm shown resistance to having her brain shut down? I think not.
Meaning her brain gets shut down.

Again you don't know that. Given that Storm's power hamper telepathic abilities, there a chance that a Emma's mental assault wouldn't work. See I can assume too.smile

Originally posted by ExodusCloak Umm.. he says this fight is too close...so he Psionically stabs Storm inorder for Marrow to gain the advantage. Anything else would have resulted in a disqualification.
What's your explaination?

I guessing you have never read X-Men 325. If you had you would know that this is not an official fight and there is no threat of disqualification. I'm not sure where you getting that form, it doesn't even say that in the story.

HandOfFate
See point above...and Emma has been classed as a Telepath of the first order. Has that guy?

It really doesn't matter seeing that Storm has survived a psi-attack form Emma before.
Again Shutting somes brain off is different from that...

Seeing that we don't know the exact nature of how a telepath shut down a person's mind, Storm natural electrical field could prevent this. This would explain why Emma has never tried this on Storm again.
Yep because she wasn't knocked out, she didn't surrender as stated in the comic and perfectally smooth diamond does not have pressure points like normal diamonds.

The fight was already over with, there was no reason for Emma to surrender when Storm has already won.
How am I assuming, have you shown a scan where Storm resists her brain being shut down? Storm hasn't done it...Storm is clearly not immune to telepathy and she has been knocked out by a Psi-Force Bolt frying her brain.

Again, early Storm
A TK Shield is a concentrated manifestation, so yep that point carries.

Unless Exodus created the TK field then it doesn't count as anything.
And she breaths how? And how does it work when a TK shield is screwing with her weather powers?

I didn't know Storm was fighting Exodus.
Yep what about you?

I'm starting to think you haven't.
Suprise? The scan clearly stated they tried to resist....

That doesn't make a different. If a person is caught off guard, then resistance is futile. IIRC, they had no idea that there was a telepath within the Hellfire club. So Emma easily by-passed their mental shielding.
And Storm looks like an aged hippo, your point?

Seems like I hit a nerve

If you wish to keep this going please start a Storm Vs Emma thread. I don't want anybody to get upset with us for high jacking there thread. smile

ExodusCloak
Hmmm...show me a scan of Psylocke actually doing this. As I said before, I know Exodus can do this but when has Psylocke?

You can't use somebody else display of power as evidence that another character with similar powers can do the same thing

Example: Justice from the New Warriors can lift a 10 ton car but Rachel can lift the car and reshape it on a molecular level. This is two different levels of telekinesis.

Nope but Exodus' TK Shield is what interferred with with Storms powers. Psylocke has created a TK shield before.

And that encounter is not considered ancient by comic standards?

Telepathy strikes at the Speed of Thought...Storms power is based on Psionic Manipulation which is a little slower.

And what you don't seem to understand is Telepathy is not as one dimensional as you make it sound. The Wolverine scan is proof of this.
And Emma giving an entire crowd orgasms is more proof of this.

I'll say it again Storm has never shown resistance to that type of attack.

So what you're trying to say is that Emma saying that she knows Storms mind as well as her own has nothing to do with her Psychic attack? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly the lack of evidence means Storms is going down.

The Xavier thing is an assumption, a very good assumption may I add, but it is without a doubt CIS.

She caught them off guard but they had a chance to resist as stated in the scan. It did not happen because writers never had her Force-Psi-Bolt the X-Men again. Take it up with them.

Do you even understand what PIS and CIS is? confused

How exactly by not being able to finish the match? Or did she realize that there was nothing she could do to break Emma's diamond form especially with a metal pole. I'd also like to see her try that on the Emma who has shown to use her telepathy inside of Diamond Form.

It's a correction because you neglected the fact that a Cosmic Entity put her back together.

Not so stupid when a Cosmic Entity puts you back together. And did you even read the Danger Saga?

I've read it, but you seem to think Storm will start of the match 30cm from Emma and have a chance to raise her fist. Plus it's Emma is constantly reading her allies thoughts it's out of character for her to get sucker punched.

Did I say that? I said it strikes at the speed of thought. Bell rings both people think and Emma strikes first.

People who think at super speeds can take telepaths down with a speed blitz. The Flash, Superman etc...

Again it's a very good interpretation of the attack since that line is actually stated on the scan.

But again, Storm has not shown any resistance to that type of attack.

It's not a mental assault. She's shutting down Storms brain big difference. Your assumption is officially void.

If it wasn't a one on one duel then why didn't Wolverine, Callisto and Colossus interfere?
It was a fight between Marrow and Storm. That Morlock wasn't suppose to interfere.

ExodusCloak
It really doesn't matter seeing that Storm has survived a psi-attack form Emma before.

Ahh...now it works in my favour....what exactly was the nature of the attack in Uncanny?

The First time was a Force Psi-Bolt, Storm didn't resist this.
The Second time Unknown but had to do with Storm mind.
The Third was a behaviour configuration.

Her natural electrical field does not make her immune to telepathy...and now who is the one who's assuming.

No it wasn't and Emma even stated that she's going to surrender. There's nothing Storm can do to Emma in her Diamond Form.
BTW She won't find an Iron Pole lying around in this battle.

Early Storm? It says that they've received training from Phoenix and Xavier...plus it shows the degree of natural shielding she has to certain telepathic attacks.

The nature of the energy of telekinesis is the same. That's the nature of all psionic energy is different.

See point above

Think what you want...doesn't change the fact that she has lost on numerous occasions in the comics.

Nope, there are many people who are able to shrug of telepathy when caught unaware. Ie Storm in that Marrow scan. It all depends on the nature of the telepathic attack.

If you want to compare the art of Storms mini-series to her Emma's mini-series by all means do.

Will do, I'll do a search, they may be one existing already.

Darth Vegas
My head hurts.

stormfront13
why is it PIS and CIS when emma doesn't instantly take out storm...but it's that storm is just too weak when her lightning doesn't instantly take out emma when we all know it could have considering her lightning has taken more durable opponents?

ExodusCloak
why is it PIS and CIS when emma doesn't instantly take out storm...but it's that storm is just too weak when her lightning doesn't instantly take out emma when we all know it could have considering her lightning has taken more durable opponents?

It should be but there's quite a lot of silicon in Emma's body and the fact that Storm has never knocked Emma out with her lightning, and well Emma has taken Storm, Wolvey and Colossus out with a Force Psi Bolt in their first encounter, but she never tries this again. That's why it's PIS and CIS.

BTW This should be discussed in the Emma vs Storm thread.

What If...
Not only was it their first encounter, but it was a surpise attack.

They didn't even know who she was, much less know she was in the same area as them.
It was like hitting a blind man.

After that encounter they knew of her at least, imo that is why she didn't try to ever sneak attack again.

ExodusCloak
Not only was it their first encounter, but it was a surpise attack.

They didn't even know who she was, much less know she was in the same area as them.
It was like hitting a blind man.

After that encounter they knew of her at least, imo that is why she didn't try to ever sneak attack again.

The scan says that they couldn't resist even with all their training from the Professor and Phoenix.
And again Emma has never Psi-Force Bolted Storm again.

BTW There's an Emma vs Storm thread to discuss this in.

What If...
Considering Emma is practically on her knees with Storms hand wrapped around her throat, we can presume 99% she could kill her.

As said before, the magnitude of the lighnting can be altered, Emma was on top of her, she got her off with a quick lightning bolt to the face.
There is no evidence showing she has some wierd immunity to lightning to we must presume in a normal human body it can easily kill her.

You posted the one scan out of these that didn't show how it affected her powers :P
Not to mention I doubt Emma is on scale with that kind of tk/tp

Then bring it to the Storm vs. Emma thread, your quotes aren't there.

ExodusCloak
No I didn't, check my original post again. Look above that link.

TK is not the same as telepathy.

This is for Psylocke not Emma, Emma has only used TK on 3 occasions.

The first was when Jean displaced her mind into Emma's body.
The second was when Emma levitated Kitchen utensils and the third was in in Endsong.

She'll use it again in Warsong when that comic comes out.

The TK shield messed with Storms powers, again Psylocke can do shields. Her TK is also stronger then Rachels as stated in Uncanny.

Cosmic Flame
You can't assume that because other TKs can do something that Psylocke can. Pretty much everyone can pick up a dime...except Psylocke. And regardless of whether Psylocke packs more punch than Rachel, she's not as accomplished as Rachel with that punch. And while the Uncanny scan shows both TK signatures, Rachel told Psylocke to join her power with Rachel's. My guess is that the only reason we see two signatures is that the color that would result if they showed both combined would be a hideous brown.

I can't recall any other time that Psylocke's TK has affected anything not matter. I could be wrong, and would welcome evidence of that. But just because she's powerful doesn't mean that she can do things other psis have done, because there are lots of things that others have done that she hasn't.

ExodusCloak
You can't assume that because other TKs can do something that Psylocke can. Pretty much everyone can pick up a dime...except Psylocke. And regardless of whether Psylocke packs more punch than Rachel, she's not as accomplished as Rachel with that punch. And while the Uncanny scan shows both TK signatures, Rachel told Psylocke to join her power with Rachel's. My guess is that the only reason we see two signatures is that the color that would result if they showed both combined would be a hideous brown.

I can't recall any other time that Psylocke's TK has affected anything not matter. I could be wrong, and would welcome evidence of that. But just because she's powerful doesn't mean that she can do things other psis have done, because there are lots of things that others have done that she hasn't.

No ones assuming anything. Storm mentions that a concentrated telekinetic manefistation can effect her powers. She's obviously not touching the shield, so it's the indirect emission of telekinetic energy that is screwing with her powers.

Psylocke emits more telekinetic energy then Rachel because her TK is stronger. What Psylocke lacks is finesse. (But she is able to fly so there's some control there).
Also you can't say that the shield was entirely controlled by Rachel, Since Psylocke does have some control over her TK.(Propelled flight) And the shield was composed of equally of two colours.

ddsmrt
Storm has more recently learned to withstand tk here the pic

ExodusCloak
Storm has more recently learned to withstand tk here the pic

I've seen that pic already, and I've also seen Betsy reak havoc with her TK. ie Causing utter devastation.

This is just with her Katana:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4648/uxm45720cz8.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2954/uxm464009fs9.th.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1685/uxm464011hp0.th.jpg

A few chairs were knocked around in your picture, fact remains Betsy wasn't trying to kill them, if she was that entire room would have been destroyed and Bishop, Storm and Rachel would have been knocked out of that area. She's caused far more damage with her "mountain shattering TK".(Man that line gets really old.)

ddsmrt
Okay I see that I can show you Storm beating the mess out of psylocke and you would make an excuse for whats happening tk no longer affects storms powers psylocke may have been able to destroy the room as you say but only if she really focused but storm could have done the same and killed psylocke in the process how can you compare someone who with the slightess discomfort in her nature reacts and can destroy a whole lot more then psylocke tk and will defintely do more then knock psylocke out of the area

HandOfFate

Sadly, he/she won't get this. sad

ExodusCloak
Sadly, he/she won't get this. sad

My point is already backed up in the previous post, Betsy can fly and emit enormous amounts of TK energy, even more so then Rachel. The energy screws with Storms powers.

Again you fail to prove your point.

ddsmrt
whatever storm won it as soon a little after it began psylocke though she is good has loss to a better opponent hurry storm and only storm you win again

HandOfFate
My point is already backed up in the previous post, Betsy can fly and emit enormous amounts of TK energy, even more so then Rachel. The energy screws with Storms powers.

Again you fail to prove your point.

Like I said sad

xmarksthespot
Storm has more recently learned to withstand tk here the pic How ironic. The person who repeatedly tells me that Rachel is a more powerful telekinetic but less experienced (both inaccurate) unwittingly posts an image where Rachel admits she can't match Psylocke's telekinetic power.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>