Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

So who would win this fight the Hulk or Exitar?

Remeber the Hulk has unliited strength, durability, speed, stamina, etc.

Dead Serious

juggernaut66666
Are you serious?????? NO ONE CAN BEAT AN ANGRY HULK!!

Soljer
Spite thread. Why would you pit something so pitiful as a CELESTIAL against the Hulk?

He's the friggin Hulk!

bigbran
i voted hulk.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
Spite thread. Why would you pit something so pitiful as a CELESTIAL against the Hulk?

He's the friggin Hulk! the friggin incredible hulk!!!

Soujaboy

He's the friggin Hulk!

Im sorry, I'll try Eternity next time. wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Im sorry, I'll try Eternity next time. wink

Eternity MAY be able to pull a few wins out of ten.

But it's not too likely.

bigbran
try an infinate next time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is rediculous. Classic jugs can beat the Hulk. Thor can beat the Hulk. God herculese can beat the hulk. Odin. of course a celestial. morg would creme hulk in .5 seconds. Drax could do it. Gladiator can beat the Hulk. A celestial can wipe out earth. galaxies. this thread should be shut down.

bigbran
umm... hulk broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!

juggernaut66666
HULK HAS BEATEN WOVERINE!!!!!

Skeets
So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

Dead Serious
No offence,but Jesus Grow the **** up.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is rediculous. Classic jugs can beat the Hulk. Thor can beat the Hulk. God herculese can beat the hulk. Odin. of course a celestial. morg would creme hulk in .5 seconds. Drax could do it. Gladiator can beat the Hulk. A celestial can wipe out earth. galaxies. this thread should be shut down.

DEH HLUKS STRANGTH IS INFANATE!!!!

NUN OF DEM CAN BAET HIMM!!!!

DEY WILL JSUT MKAE HIM ANERGY!!!!

badabing
Oh boy. I'll stay away from this one. whistle

Soljer
Originally posted by Skeets
No offence,but Jesus Grow the **** up.

Jesus Christ, calm down. It's a JOKE. These forums are made for entertainment.

"Grow up"??

I can't speak for you, but I'm here to do the exact opposite. Act like a child, get away from growing up, ignore the pressures of paying for my dorm, ignore the constraints of the impending future. Where am I going to grad school? Will I get in? Who will hire me? What will happen with my fiance?

**** growing up. I want to come here and act like an immature, eight year old brat. Get over it. Everyone is welcome here, and this isn't much of a spite thread by some people's standards.

Brutacus

"Grow up"??

I can't speak for you, but I'm here to do the exact opposite. Act like a child, get away from growing up, ignore the pressures of paying for my dorm, ignore the constraints of the impending future. Where am I going to grad school? Will I get in? Who will hire me? What will happen with my fiance?

**** growing up. I want to come here and act like an immature, eight year old brat. Get over it. Everyone is welcome here, and this isn't much of a spite thread by some people's standards.

Ok I can understand that, but I think this thread was made to bash someone.

Skeets

"Grow up"??

blahblah
Like Brutacus said.

Soujaboy
blahblah
Like Brutacus said.

laughing Skeets I was just having a little fun, I mean damn calm down.

Oh, what about That sig?

Skeets

Oh, what about That sig?
Oh I completly ignored that I was a bit busy with the Respect thread I'm doing.I looked at the pic the Quality sucks.......erm
I need something clear to work with.

Brutacus

Oh, what about That sig?

A little fun, bashing someone because he disagree's with you is fun????
I know it's not ment for me or anything but dude come on you have to show you disagree with someone like this??
Making fun of someone???

I don't know but I think that's called imature. confused

TheDecider
Hulk cant lose to anyone ever. He is just to angry and can lift heavy objects.

Soujaboy
Oh I completly ignored that I was a bit busy with the Respect thread I'm doing.I looked at the pic the Quality sucks.......erm
I need something clear to work with.

Im on it

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Brutacus
A little fun, bashing someone because he disagree's with you is fun????
I know it's not ment for me or anything but dude come on you have to show you disagree with someone like this??
Making fun of someone???

I don't know but I think that's called imature. confused

If I said Wolverine could defeat Galactus would you take me serious?

If I Cyclops is the strongest being in the universe would you take me serious?

If I said Juggernaut was on Galactus lv would you take me serious?

If I said Captain America was the best fighter in the universe would you take me serious?

Well when someone tells me the Hulk cab reach celestial lv strength in seconds I don't take it serious wink

Brutacus
If I said Wolverine could defeat Galactus would you take me serious?

If I Cyclops is the strongest being in the universe would you take me serious?

If I said Juggernaut was on Galactus lv would you take me serious?

If I said Captain America was the best fighter in the universe would you take me serious?

Well when someone tells me the Hulk cab reach celestial lv strength in seconds I don't take it serious wink

Come on even IFF and I say IFF he could reach a strenght lvl like that, what I never seen, (and yes I'm also a hulk fanboy I guess) he still would not be able to beat a celestial we all know that.

So what's the point of this post than clearly it was made to bash him than??? make fun of the guy who said it, right?
Or am I wrong?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Brutacus
Come on even IFF and I say IFF he could reach a strenght lvl like that, what I never seen, (and yes I'm also a hulk fanboy I guess) he still would not be able to beat a celestial we all know that.

So what's the point of this post than clearly it was made to bash him than??? make fun of the guy who said it, right?
Or am I wrong?

Not once during this thread has any statement been made about Accel that was negative. Nothing false has been stated about Accel, all that was said that even included Accel name was the fact that he informed that Hulk could reach Celestial moments in seconds.

This thread was created to see if posters were really trying to say that Hulk is on the same lv as Celestials.

Dalak
This Spite Thread was created to make fun of Hulk and those that defend him. That is obvious.

Mods please close it.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
This Spite Thread was created to make fun of Hulk and those that defend him. That is obvious.

Mods please close it.

It was made to make fun of Hulk, but not one of the Hulk fans have been bashed........yet. shifty

bigbran
peopel are actually voting for exitar?!?!?!?!?!

Dalak
It was made to make fun of Hulk, but not one of the Hulk fans have been bashed........yet. shifty

I didn't mention any specific person, just those that defend him. Like your Unlimited Speed bit.

Who mentioned that BTW?

Brutacus
Not once during this thread has any statement been made about Accel that was negative. Nothing false has been stated about Accel, all that was said that even included Accel name was the fact that he informed that Hulk could reach Celestial moments in seconds.

This thread was created to see if posters were really trying to say that Hulk is on the same lv as Celestials.

hmm strange in your first post you say you're serious, and some posts later you say you're having a little bit of fun???

I hope you agree on this, from someone that reads that thinks you just trying to make fun of him.

Soujaboy
I didn't mention any specific person, just those that defend him. Like your Unlimited Speed bit.

Who mentioned that BTW?

Accel did. He said that as long as the Hulk strength increases so will his speed, giving him an unlimited potential for speed.

Dalak
Accel did. He said that as long as the Hulk strength increases so will his speed, giving him an unlimited potential for speed.

I'd like to see a quote of that before I belive it.

Since on this forum the QUotes include links to the original posts that means something.

Soujaboy
I'd like to see a quote of that before I belive it.

Since on this forum the QUotes include links to the original posts that means something.

You can look for it, but im not.

Accel

Dead Serious
barker

Dalak
You can look for it, but im not.

If you aren't going to prove what you say, then don't say it.

If you keep making baseless accusations about other posters then that will be considered Slander and you can be banned for Bashing others.

Accel
Huh? huh

No, I said that logically his running speed should increase somewhat as the strength in his legs increase, but I never meant to give off the impression of Hulk with unlimited speed.

rotiart
Exitar picks Hulk up and eats him. Literally. He gets a bit of heartburn. But washes it down with a glass of milk. AHHhhhhhh...

Soujaboy
If you aren't going to prove what you say, then don't say it.

If you keep making baseless accusations about other posters then that will be considered Slander and you can be banned for Bashing others.

So he did say it hum?

Soujaboy
Oh Shit, i didn't know The Hulk was winning the pole. laughing

Accel
Oh Shit, i didn't know The Hulk was winning the pole. laughing
So he is. omg_smilie

Interesting... ermm

Dalak
So he did say it hum?

He didn't say what you misrepresented him as, and you weren't willing to prove what you said by your own admission.

This isn't the first time you've done something like this either. That's something I'm more than willing to prove if questioned as well.

E: I also remember you said Thor had the strength to throw things other than Mjolnir (And not his fists either, remember that dodge?) at Lightspeed as well, another thing I can prove.

aliveinboston

Dead Serious

Very simple:

Living Tribunal > Exitar
Hulk with Infinite Rage > Living Tribunal

so its quite obvious that

Hulk with Infinite Rage > Exitar

Soujaboy
He didn't say what you misrepresented him as, and you weren't willing to prove what you said by your own admission.

This isn't the first time you've done something like this either. That's something I'm more than willing to prove if questioned as well.

E: I also remember you said Thor had the strength to throw things other than Mjolnir (And not his fists either, remember that dodge?) at Lightspeed as well, another thing I can prove.

Well since Thor rarely doesn't have hold of Mjolnir We can't say. What I can say is that with Thor's strength he should be able to throw things at light speeds, and Marvel has given him god like reflexes. You can say that just because Thor has only thrown Mjolnir at light speeds that he can't throw anything else, but thats on you. You should know that there was never stated that Mjolnir had an enchantment that allows Thor to throw it at light speeds.

When someone says that a Characters speed grows with his strength, and his strength is unlimited what do you assume?

Dalak
What I can say is that with Thor's strength he should be able to throw things at light speeds

If you say strength is enough to throw things at FTL then you are also arguing that Hulk has infinite speed big grin

Soujaboy
If you say strength is enough to throw things at FTL then you are also arguing that Hulk has infinite speed big grin

No but When enraged enough Hulk should also be able to throw things at light speed.

guy222
Exitar the Exterminator FTW

Kurash
*sigh . . . who the hell would pit the huc up against Exitar? That is just dumb . . . huc would karate cop Exitar right down the middle, this is no contest

guy222
laughing out loud

golem370
The only reason Hulk would have a chance is because Exitar would have a hard time finding the Hulk in a fight. Exitar took that shot to the head by Thor althought it did put a hole in his armor he didn't react to it and only when Thor used God Force with the combined Hammer and Enchanted Belt did Exitar even register a response which destroyed Thor's hammer and Belt in the process

guy222
Celestials are above Thor and Hulk

I do give Thor his props, he's the only one brave enough to challenge the space gods

B.A

Dead Serious Scans of this please. smile

cmack
huc smash, he is the strongest there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.