Ulik VS Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Ulik vs Thing, to the death.

rotiart
OMG Ulik all the way. I mean things good... but ulik... that guys amazing... he always struts his fighting skills..

Psyquis52
Ulik.

In fact (on a total side note) if you pit the two against each other in Heroclix it's a total slaughter.

rotiart
heroclix?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by rotiart
heroclix? Heh. It's a hobby of my wife's. (seriously)

Here. I'll post their website.
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/

Check out the figure gallery. Ordinarily I don't get into these kind of games but this one is pretty fun.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Ulik.

In fact (on a total side note) if you pit the two against each other in Heroclix it's a total slaughter.
If you do it in the RPG it is to.

Soujaboy
Wow total overkill. Thing gets beat down like never before.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Ulik vs Thing, to the death.

Ben gets exfoliated.

guy222
ulik

Horrificus
Yup. Ulik is a constant threat to Thor, even without any kind of cosmic power or magic.
Just by being "Ulik".

Poor Ben.
When is Marvel going to give Ben some kind of power-up, and let him cut loose on all the big guns that have been slapping him around for a half a century?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Horrificus
Poor Ben.
When is Marvel going to give Ben some kind of power-up, and let him cut loose on all the big guns that have been slapping him around for a half a century?

Hes got tough as nails skin to go with a tough as nails attitude buddy.131

Horrificus
I know.
He has been a fave of mine for a long time.
But, they never really DO anything with him. It stinks.
When is the last time they actually let him save the day? Or win a big fight?

guy222
Ulik still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.