Wolverine vs Sabertooth...sort of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Actually there's more...

Thor
Hulk
Thing
Blob
Wolverine
Quicksilver
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Iron Man
and Jubilee

are all sitting at a bar. They all turn to fight each other but the bartender pulls out a Ultimate Nullifier (so that's where it's been. I thought Galactus had it.) The bartender says that if there's going to be any fighting going on then they were going to have to drink it out.

They all line up on the bar and start drinking. Last one conscious wins.

Broly92
Jubilee wins laughing eek!

Soljer
I would say Deadpool or Thor.

rotiart
been done. hulk wins. first off. its not gonna end up being who can drink more. but who can drink the most without going to the bathroom...

with they are drinking beers by the glassful. jubilee is going out fast, blob too. both do not have healing factors. Thor gets taken out because he has high durability, but no healing factor. Eventually he'll get taken down.
Hulk
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Iron Man

ironman thanks to extremis now has a healing factor. Whether its up to mutant standards, i'd think not.

Deadpool, sabretooth, wolverine and hulk have the, i can come back from death healing factors.. so each wouldn't worry about getting drunk.. HOWEVER.. they all still have to use the bathroom.. and on size alone, wolverine would be the first to have to go, then deadpool, then sabretooth, then hulk.

They wouldn't "lose" because they get drunk, they lose because liquids have to go somewhere.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by rotiart
been done. hulk wins. first off. its not gonna end up being who can drink more. but who can drink the most without going to the bathroom...

with they are drinking beers by the glassful. jubilee is going out fast, blob too. both do not have healing factors. Thor gets taken out because he has high durability, but no healing factor. Eventually he'll get taken down.
Hulk
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Iron Man

ironman thanks to extremis now has a healing factor. Whether its up to mutant standards, i'd think not.

Deadpool, sabretooth, wolverine and hulk have the, i can come back from death healing factors.. so each wouldn't worry about getting drunk.. HOWEVER.. they all still have to use the bathroom.. and on size alone, wolverine would be the first to have to go, then deadpool, then sabretooth, then hulk.

They wouldn't "lose" because they get drunk, they lose because liquids have to go somewhere. They can always pis on the floor

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart

Hulk
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Deadpool
Iron Man

They wouldn't "lose" because they get drunk, they lose because liquids have to go somewhere.

Original poster said last one conscious wins. They can piss all they want.

Grimm22
In a drinking contest, IM totally pwns shifty

rotiart
then there is no end to it.... cause beer is not gonna get any of these guys anywhere near drunk.

Whittdawg92
they start fighting, not even because they're drunk, just cuz they feel like it.

Sin I AM
n Hulk still owns them all

Soljer
Eh, Hulk would be one of the first out of this match. Alcohol calms. After the fourteenth fifth, Hulk turns back to Banner, and immediately dies from alcohol poisoning.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Soljer
Eh, Hulk would be one of the first out of this match. Alcohol calms. After the fourteenth fifth, Hulk turns back to Banner, and immediately dies from alcohol poisoning.

U're kidding right? Or u must've never been in a bar fight, beer is ALWAYS the biggest contributer. Alcohol causes aggression, especially in a scenario with a bunch of competing males. Hulk STILL owns them all

Soljer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U're kidding right? Or u must've never been in a bar fight, beer is ALWAYS the biggest contributer. Alcohol causes aggression, especially in a scenario with a bunch of competing males. Hulk STILL owns them all

Well, for one, I WAS only half-serious.

But really, don't blame barfights on alcohol, alcohol does NOT promote agression, but rather, it lowers inhibitions. The agression is already pent-up in the fighters, the alcohol just makes them not restrain themselves.

However, have you ever been to a party? You're a teenager, right? Get out some saturday night, and note all the people mellow, macking on the couches. Notice the people passed out on the ground. Oh, and those throwing up in the toilet.

Not because throwing up has anything to do with relaxation, but rather, it's damn funny to see a really popular, 'hot' girl with puke in her hair....

laughing laughing

sick

Soleran
Originally posted by Soljer
'hot' girl with puke in her hair....

laughing laughing

sick

its even funnier when they do it and they are all "grown up"

Sin I AM
I love it when men try and break things , and end up proving the point I was just trying to make........ love

Hulk STILL owns them all.......

p.s. size really does matter

bigbran
actually thor would win, or are we forgetting hes immune to every human disease, and stuff like that.
so shouldnt acohol not effect him?

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
actually thor would win, or are we forgetting hes immune to every human disease, and stuff like that.
so shouldnt acohol not effect him?

Exactly why he was one of my choices.

While the Hulk's, Deadpool's, and Wolverine's healing factors protect them from getting drunk, short term, it is to be assumed that they would get over-loaded eventually, just like if they were fighting.

Thor, however, is immune.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.