Odin (vs) Flash.... In a race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Ok here is a 10 billion mile long race, who gets there first?

Soljer
Odin blinks the Flash out of existance. Then he strolls down the track. :-P

golem370
Flash couldn't pass lighspeed

Blair Wind
What the f**k? yea......he can......by alot

golem370
prove it

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k? yea......he can......by alot

So can Odin, Odin can actually move at warp speeds.

golem370
What If it was The Enterprise vs Flash. 24 century technology vs DC Superhero

rotiart
Flash lost his access to the speedforce when the speedforce was destroyed by superboy... so yah odin wins... he rides the rainbow bridge to victory stick out tongue

Blair Wind
go look in the respect thread.....I dont have time to prove it at the moment. Off the top of my head? He passed INSTANTANEOUS traveling, had time to get to earth and go around the earth lots of times fixing some frequencies and still had time to pose before the guy got there.

Or the time he saved a city full of people in .000001 seconds before a nuke went off. It says under the speed of light, but if you did the math it would be something like 500x the speed of light. erm

Its in the feats

golem370
Here are some guestions one Why hasn't Flash ever went from Earth to Orbit by running?Why does there need to be something for him to touch in order to Run in space?To why doesn't stuff and people gets hurt when running in the hundred of thousands of a second on earth?Why does somebody so fast have a Gorilla as a enemy?How can his mind react as fast as he can?

Blair Wind
enemies are all about bad writting. Everything else? The speed force.....it can explain away everything

PS he can run in space even without touching something. Its all in the respect thread. Good night

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash lost his access to the speedforce when the speedforce was destroyed by superboy... so yah odin wins... he rides the rainbow bridge to victory stick out tongue

This isnt current flash What the f**k?

This is Pre-IC Flash no expression

Skeets
Wrong bakaOriginally posted by Grimm22
This isnt current flash What the f**k?

This is Pre-IC Flash no expression
Current Flash is faster than Wally.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Skeets
Wrong baka
Current Flash is faster than Wally.

Current Flash is a piece of crap writing that is ruining the character and the book.

Seriously making Bart the flash was WAY WAY WAY too predictible.

I like Bart, but I dont think he should be Flash just yet

Oh and if Bart is faster than all the speedsters put togetheer (as the book says) than he should be on KC Flash level. no expression

So yeah the book is PIS yes

rotiart
sorry i just read wiki. i guess not reading 1 year later for flash screwed me up. So its not jay garrick anymore... barts flash huh? and he has access to speed force... meh. odin taps into the odinforce to bend reality... and crosses the universe...

flash runs...

odin is there having a mug of ale by the time flash gets there.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by golem370
Here are some guestions one Why hasn't Flash ever went from Earth to Orbit by running?Why does there need to be something for him to touch in order to Run in space?To why doesn't stuff and people gets hurt when running in the hundred of thousands of a second on earth?Why does somebody so fast have a Gorilla as a enemy?How can his mind react as fast as he can?

Simple answer: Flash's real power isn't that he moves quicker than anyone else but that his matter enters a time bubble that makes it appear that he is moving faster than everyone else. His actual speed within his time bubble is normal. In other words, his real power is manipulating his own space-time.

As for the topic of this thread, Odin wins. He let's Flash get within an inch of the winner's tape and then set's flash's time bubble in reverse. The good news for Flash is that by the time he gets back to the starting point of the race he has no memory of having run it.

Accel
Originally posted by Grimm22
Current Flash is a piece of crap writing that is ruining the character and the book.

I like Bart, but I dont think he should be Flash just yet

Oh and if Bart is faster than all the speedsters put togetheer (as the book says) than he should be on KC Flash level. no expression

So yeah the book is PIS yes
It's pretty silly to call an entire book PIS when it hasn't done any thing yet.

Juntai
How can a title be pis? lmao.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22

laughing out loud

Yeah, Kid Flash becoming The Flash? WTF were they thinking?!?!

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
Don't bring your logic in here.

Validus
Flash couldn't pass lighspeed
prove it
This is officially the most screwed thread on the Versus forum.

JOE NUNEZ
Flash leads, and tells Odin '' come on old timer'' then as they approach the finish line Flash notices that Odin is already there waiting for him.

Wally West
I have no doubt Odin can move at lightspeeds but until I see scans proving exactly what hes capable of Flash wins pirate

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel

Well look how awful its been so far erm

I mean sure Bart's older Post-IC, but he isnt 21 as the book suggests?!? What the f**k?

That and the new characters suck.

Plus, the writers obviously dont know much about the Flash.

Blair Wind
.......no expression speed force made him older

Validus
If it's not Dr. Doom related, Grimm hates it. baka

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
If it's not Dr. Doom related, Grimm hates it. baka

Nay. If it isn't Fantastic-Four related, rather.

rotiart
Odin casts a spell on Flash that convinces him that he's running, but he's actually lying in bed asleep. Odin for the win.

Validus
Odin casts a spell on Flash that convinces him that he's running, but he's actually lying in bed asleep.
Flash has already won the race by then.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Flash has already won the race by then.

Happy Dance

Flash ftw.

Big Sexy
My only gripe with this page is why would Odin race Flash. Thats almost as bad as Flash challenging Darkseid to a race.

batdude123
If you think THAT'S bad... Remember the time I volunteered to be David Hasslehoff's car from "Night Rider?" stick out tongue Happy Dance

Alfheim
Odin wins, not really his thing but im sure he could find some magical means.

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123
If you think THAT'S bad... Remember the time I volunteered to be David Hasslehoff's car from "Night Rider?" stick out tongue Happy Dance

Thats just cause you had a desire to cushion another mans ass....................................

What kinda manlove stuff is that?

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thats just cause you had a desire to cushion another mans ass....................................

What kinda manlove stuff is that?

It's from "South Park" making fun of "Family Guy." no expression Know your stuff!!!

Rols
Id gave flash a win, full potential... I could picture Odin running with Gugnir in hand shocking eek! , too funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.