what would have happened if presuit vader didnt suffer injuries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok hmm what do you people think would have happened if vader had not sustained the injuries on mustafar and killed obi wan? yes i saw the ending of rots game, the bonus1 and i would like to see what you people think would have happend.

would he command the imperial fleet?
or would he become so powerful that he became near unstopable.
or would he have made luke skywalker his apprentice.

well im still thinking of what could happen.
pls take ur time and say urs^^ smile

Sith'ari
Way more powerful than LOTF Luke.

Advent
The Star Wars universe would implode, because it was destiny for Anakin to suffer injuries.

Theoretically, though, considering his potential said he'd become the strongest Force user ever - that'd probably be what happens, don't you think? He would've become far more powerful than Luke Skywalker. Eventually killed the Emporer, ruled over the Empire, and most likely would've:

a.) Crushed the Rebel forces.
b.) Forced Luke to join him.
c.) Killed Luke eventually anyways.
d.) Ruled the galaxy completely.

And he would've killed Obi-Wan, of course, then go on to decimate everyone else.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
The Star Wars universe would implode, because it was destiny for Anakin to suffer injuries.

Hypothetically, though, considering his potential said he'd become the strongest Force user ever - that'd probably be what happens, don't you think? He would've become far more powerful than Luke Skywalker. Eventually killed the Emperor, ruled over the Empire, and most likely would've:

And he would've killed Obi-Wan, of course, then go on to decimate everyone else. That's basically it.

Advent
Actually, I should've said "theoretically" instead of "hypothetically", but who cares, eh?

Lord Saboteur
Not a soul would've noticed? But Anakin's political 'skills' might be a problem in this alternate road.

JaehSkywalker
politics... no

Captain REX
That's why he's do away with politics and just crush all opposition. big grin

ESB Vader
well thats real boring -.- what about anakin against the yuuzhan vongs?

cking
isn't the force useless against the vong? I don't know for sure if that is the case.

kamikz
The Vong didn't dare to go against the Empire, with Anakin in charge, they wouldn't have a chance really...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Advent

Theoretically, though, considering his potential said he'd become the strongest Force user ever - that'd probably be what happens, don't you think? He would've become far more powerful than Luke Skywalker. Eventually killed the Emporer, ruled over the Empire, and most likely would've:

And he would've killed Obi-Wan, of course, then go on to decimate everyone else.

No one would stand before him. And if the EU does make something like that he would throw around the entire universe with his finger while singing a song.

Darth Callous
Originally posted by ESB Vader
ok hmm what do you people think would have happened if vader had not sustained the injuries on mustafar and killed obi wan? yes i saw the ending of rots game, the bonus1 and i would like to see what you people think would have happend.

would he command the imperial fleet?
or would he become so powerful that he became near unstopable.
or would he have made luke skywalker his apprentice.

well im still thinking of what could happen.
pls take ur time and say urs^^ smile

According to the book Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader, Sidious believed that had Anakin killed Obi-Wan on Mustafar, he would've killed Sidioud.

I agree with that.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No one would stand before him. And if the EU does make something like that he would throw around the entire universe with his finger while singing a song.

agreed stick out tongue

zephiel7
Vader would have ruled the galaxy for a time being.

However, I don't think his rule would be absolute. The Force has a tendancy to be a bit biased towards the light. big grin

Someone would eventually, at some point be born that surpassed Anakin and his children. He would secretly work with some rebellion and finally kill Vader (or one of his evil children) laughing

That would bring balance to the force. If one chosen one fails, there will be another.

Sith Lord Windu
just because he has a higher mediclorian count than any jedi it doesn't make him the chosen one becuase the jedi dont understand the what the prophacey fully means, he is the chosen one but the jedi misread the propecy. IMO, the chosen one was destined to bring balance to the force by destroying the jedi and evening out the jedi and sith numbers. futher more, noone knows how powerful he could have been, he may have only been slightyly more powerful than palp' with his kybers, or he may have been able to destroy the universe by thinking it. the point is that noone knows how powerful he could have been!!!!...and...brethe blowupblowupblowup

Lord Kadaj
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
just because he has a higher mediclorian count than any jedi it doesn't make him the chosen one becuase the jedi dont understand the what the prophacey fully means, he is the chosen one but the jedi misread the propecy. IMO, the chosen one was destined to bring balance to the force by destroying the jedi and evening out the jedi and sith numbers. futher more, noone knows how powerful he could have been, he may have only been slightyly more powerful than palp' with his kybers, or he may have been able to destroy the universe by thinking it. the point is that noone knows how powerful he could have been!!!!...and...brethe blowupblowupblowup

Huh? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you high on crack my friend? George said Anakin IS and THE Chosen one.

ESB Vader
well tin can vader is only 50% as strong as full potential no suit vader.
if the tin can vader(in the suit) had organic hands rather than machine hands he could be 3/4 as strong as the full potential 1 cuz he can do sith lightning.

he cant do lightning tho cuz he doesnt have real hands

where i got this nonsense you say? the Dk guide book on rots which is canon

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Huh? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you high on crack my friend? George said Anakin IS and THE Chosen one.

As well as that George said that "Balance of the Force" is the destroying of the Sith. Balance in SW is only the light side of the force and has nothing to do with there being equal Jedi and Sith.

mcelreth
Every one should know that if Vader didn't get hurt on Mustfar he would be even more stronger.Now he is more machine then human.Vader could have defeated Luke with one hand behind his back.

The Overmaster
uh correction, vader couldve defeated luke just by looking at him.

Captain REX
Anakin would have wanted Luke to join, and most likely would have screwed around with him first. whistle

Infinity
hmm i think u guys are wrong. luke is more strong than vader would have been. and for one because luke is his son. his son and daughter could play a role to make ani feel bad for luke and leia. and at the precise moment they would strike. Luke owns and if leia hadn't become a politician she would've owned too.

ESB Vader
infinity do u ever listen to what GLsaid? he said if vader reached his full potential without getting injured he would have been the strongest force user who ever lived,

that overwrites the powers of the ancient sith, DE sidious, NJO luke skywalker

and the yuuzhan vong wouldnt dare to go against the empire with anakin in charge and yet they did when luke in NJO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.