Mind of Mencia season 2 question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phat_pat
Alright people I am having problems figuring out something so I need my Mind of Mencia fans help answering this question I have an ipod and I want to download my favorite episode of mind of mencia and I can't figure out which episode it is all i know is it's from this season ok let me explain the episode Carlos was doing his normal making fun of different things and this time he was making fun of mcdonald's he didnt say mcdonald's but he hinted around saying over 1 billion served and he was saying he was acting like he was ordering a sandwich and saying what he did and didnt want on it and so he acted like he was looking at another register cause he couldnt find it on the first one and then he was talking about his change and wanting 5 dollars back I for the life of me can't remeber what episode that was so please will someone answer my question it would be much appreciated thanks!!!!!!!!!!

XxILuvVegetaxX
Sorry, but I cant really understand your explanation, why dont you try going to comedycentral.com? they should have a clips on it and tell you which ep it was....

Please post something like this next time on the Mencia thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.