Batman(with advanced equipment) Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok this is comic Batman like it should be and not Batman Begins like in all my other threadsstick out tongue

& Batman does have some prep time(24 hours between each fight) and knows everything about his enemies, abilities, their weaknesses, etc.
and has an assortment of some of his most advanced equipment, although, he does not have access to all of his vehicles which would just be overkill, only the Batmobile.
Equipment/Weaponry: Grapple gun, batarangs- normal batarangs, some exploding, magnetic, and electric auto-tracking batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas capsules, liquid-nitrogen capsules, smoke bombs, infared/nightvision, bladed arms, sonics, pick locks, bat-freeze pill, first aid kit, acetylene torch, cell phone and a marble(used for deception on a flight of stairs)

oh yes, and Batman is willing to kill in this fight.

First runner up!-

1. The Punisher strapped like a mothahf*cker.
(M60 w/ 200 round-box, M16 w/ grenade launcher attatched, dual Colt .45s with laser sights, kevlar vest, survival knife, grenades and a shoulder lamp.

2. Wolverine

3. Captain America/Daredevil

4. Blade/Black Panther

5. Warrior Predator w/ medikit, biohelmet, cloak, shoulder cannon, wrist blades, smart disk and netgun.

6. Spiderman

7. Venom/Carnage

8. Magneto

Darth Martin
I would say he stops at 4 or 5.

batdude123
Hmm... 24 hours prep? Gets either to Spider-man or Venom/Carnage. Maybe even to Mags, but he's not beating him.

braz
^well, do u think he could use his magnetic batarangs to somehow 'tamper' with Magneto's control over all magnetic fields and metal, and maybe somehow take down his abilities. and remember, Batman has 24 hours prep, he could maybe somehow come up with an anti-mutant gene cure like in X MEN 3 and simply shoot a dart at him or something using stealth.

Grimm22
Why is Blade/Black Panther above Cap/Daredevil confused

DD > Blade wink

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I would say he stops at 4 or 5.

naw, id say he would get past 4 and 5. with the Batmobile for Blade and Black Panther, and by using his bat-freeze pill for the Predator which lowers ur body temperature, thus making Bats invisible to Predator cuz he can only see in thermal visiosn. if u notice i didnt mention Preds has all of his visions stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by Grimm22

DD > Blade wink
thumb up indeed

braz

DD > Blade wink

Blade would pwn DD.

Darth Vegas
Stopped at 4.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Stopped at 4.

Nope.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Blade would pwn DD. I know right.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I know right.

yup.

why?

Blade is:

stronger
faster
more agile
more durable

and not to mention, has automatic pistols and a super-shotgun.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by batdude123
Nope.

Yes.

braz
OOOOOOHHH batdude, he just called u out. what u gotta say to that?! bet u wont hit em. big grin no expression laughing

jrodslam
yup.

why?

Blade is:

stronger
faster
more agile
more durable

and not to mention, has automatic pistols and a super-shotgun.

Ahh thats right. Cause DD has never fought someone faster, stronger, more agile and more durable than him and beat them.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And we all know how bad DD does against automatic weapons and other firearms.erm

Despite my sarcasm, it would be a nice fight i reckon.

Darth Vegas
OOOOOOHHH batdude, he just called u out. what u gotta say to that?! bet u wont hit em. big grin no expression laughing

Calling him out? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Funny, I seem to recall Batdude replying to my post.

And don't you have anything better to do than to instigate something?

batdude123
Yes.

With a days worth of prep, and access to nearly everything in the batcave including the batmobile??? Nope. wink

Darth Vegas
Then we agree to disagree.

badabing
(M60 w/ 200 round-box, M16 w/ grenade launcher attatched, dual Colt .45s with laser sights, kevlar vest, survival knife, grenades and a shoulder lamp.

2. Wolverine

4. Blade/Black Panther

5. Warrior Predator w/ medikit, biohelmet, cloak, shoulder cannon, wrist blades, smart disk and netgun.

6. Spiderman

7. Venom/Carnage

8. Magneto

7 or 8 stop him.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing

2. Wolverine

4. Blade/Black Panther

6. Spiderman

7. Venom/Carnage

8. Magneto

7 or 8 stop him.

Most likely eight. Batman pwns White Martians. shifty

badabing
Most likely eight. Batman pwns White Martians. shifty
8 it is then.

Superboy Prime

braz
Calling him out? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Funny, I seem to recall Batdude replying to my post.

And don't you have anything better to do than to instigate something?

lol it was a joke, chill man.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ahh thats right. Cause DD has never fought someone faster, stronger, more agile and more durable than him and beat them.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And we all know how bad DD does against automatic weapons and other firearms.erm

Despite my sarcasm, it would be a nice fight i reckon.

i dont see how thats realistic, being able to dodge rapid gun fire, just because u have super-senses, i mean if DD can literally move as fast as a speeding bullet(or about 20 all at once and dodge them all) like the agents off the matrix, then Ok. but i dont think thats true. and Blades surgical wit his gunz, not just some thug or cop.

Grimm22
Wait why is Spidey above Cap and DD or Black Panther and Blade confused?!?!

or the predator above any of those?!?!

Grimm22
Bats makes it 8 wink

The prep is what gets him this far yes

Give him another 48 hours of prep and he might be able to take down Magneto erm

thedude1948
He stops at 3.

braz
Bats makes it 8 wink

The prep is what gets him this far yes

Give him another 48 hours of prep and he might be able to take down Magneto erm

wink

batdude123
Originally posted by thedude1948
He stops at 3.

no

thedude1948
no
yes Cap > Batman with no prep.

and giving Daredevil to Cap is better than having prep with the limited equipment listed.

batdude123

and giving Cap Daredevil is better than having prep with the limited equipment listed.

Batman with gadgets>>>>>Cap with shield : With prep, it's even worse.

Apparently you don't know what Batman with prep can do. He's not the master strategist of the JLA for nothing, you know. He makes it to Mags.

braz

and giving Daredevil to Cap is better than having prep with the limited equipment listed.

DD<<Bats via sonics. hes out of the fight. and Batman has 24 hours of prep, and not to mention the Batmobile. Cap n DD go down hard.

thedude1948
Batman gets through 1,2,5, and he might get through 6 and 7. But there is no way he is getting through 3, 4 or 8 (not with those limits on his prep).

braz
explain.

batdude123
explain.

Yeah, why DID you limit his prep? erm

thedude1948
all four of the fighters on number 3 and 4 would give Batman a tough fight with no prep. And teaming them up against Batman is too much if you have those limits on equipment for his prep.

braz
wtf, he has 24 hours and knows all their abilities and hes only taking them on 2 at a time. not to mention he has exploding batarangs, auto-tracking batarangs, nerve gas, sonics which nulls DD, liquid-nitrogen capsules, and the BATMOBILE!!! what more could u ask for, Bats doesnt need anymore than that to take on these guys 2 at a time. then Bats easily takes down cap with his advanced equip like exploding batarangs, nerve gas, flashbangs w/e

batdude123
wtf, he has 24 hours and knows all their abilities and hes only taking them on 2 at a time. not to mention he has exploding batarangs, auto-tracking batarangs, nerve gas, sonics which nulls DD, liquid-nitrogen capsules, and the BATMOBILE!!! what more could u ask for, Bats doesnt need anymore than that to take on these guys 2 at a time. then Bats easily takes down cap with his advanced equip like exploding batarangs, nerve gas, flashbangs w/e

Well... Yeah. stick out tongue

braz
Well... Yeah. stick out tongue

wink

Darth Vegas
Then what's the point of this thread when you made it so one-sided and heavily in Batman's favor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.