Beautiful people more likely to have girl children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Kinda makes sense

Victor Von Doom
The Beckhams have got three boys. Although admittedly they do look like girls.

Black Rob
I guess i'm not having a son sad

Leo.M
That would explain why I have so many sisters. hmm

And I guess I won't be having a son. ermm

Alliance
D@mn, none of us will be having sons.

...or not.

Flamboyant4Life
That makes absolutely no sense. It's always 50-50. X and Y chromosomes man.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
That makes absolutely no sense. It's always 50-50. X and Y chromosomes man. Actually it's not quite 50-50 ...but close enough.

xmarksthespot
The Y chromosome is lighter and more fragile than the X chromosome...
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
The Beckhams have got three boys. Although admittedly they do look like girls. The Beckham's aren't exactly the picture of beauty...

silver_tears
Well he is but I dunno about Vic ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
Well he is but I dunno about Vic ermm

I don't know either, but lets make baby girls, m'kay?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by silver_tears
Well he is but I dunno about Vic ermm Yeah but while she looks like a melted wax figure, he has the intelligence of one... so they're likely to have a lot of retarded boys...

Just googled... well whadayaknow... three sons...

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeah but while she looks like a melted wax figure, he has the intelligence of one... so they're likely to have a lot of retarded boys...

Just googled... well whadayaknow... three sons...

I knew that about half an hour ago...want to know why? No? You shall anyways:

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
I knew that about half an hour ago...want to know why? No? You shall anyways: Shows how much attention I pay to what other people write...

GCG
The truth about Beautiful people more likely to have girl children : Bend it like Beckham

Bardock42
Shows how much attention I pay to what other people write...

So it seems....except to what I write, right?

xmarksthespot
So it seems....except to what I write, right? Of course... I'm not just a narcissist I'm a masochist too...

Bardock42
Of course... I'm not just a narcissist I'm a masochist too...

Haha, hilarious, haha, you mean because reading my posts is painful, that's soo funny, haha, do you write your own material? Haha, so fresh.....

xmarksthespot
Haha, hilarious, haha, you mean because reading my posts is painful, that's soo funny, haha, do you write your own material? Haha, so fresh..... No. It's scripted for me by romcom hacks... erm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If someone put a newly-lighted candle on the top of a girl and a boy, which would melt quickest? Also, as a sub-question, would both of them eat the wax as it melted over their faces?

Bardock42
No. It's scripted for me by romcom hacks... erm

Well, they are good....

Storm
Tea parties take place in the OTF.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Storm
Tea parties take place in the OTF.

You always spoil everyone's fun. Always. Apart from when you don't...like..eh...now.

So, I wonder...if a really hot woman made a baby with a really ugly dude - like Bardock - would the attractiveness of the lady outweigh the fugliness of the man?

This is interesting, isn't it?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You always spoil everyone's fun. Always. Apart from when you don't...like..eh...now.

So, I wonder...if a really hot woman made a baby with a really ugly dude - like Bardock - would the attractiveness of the lady outweigh the fugliness of the man?

This is interesting, isn't it?

I always wondered that as well. We have to try. So, any hot girls volunteer? We'd need 5-10 ...to make it...statistically accurate....or something.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I always wondered that as well. We have to try. So, any hot girls volunteer? We'd need 5-10 ...to make it...statistically accurate....or something.

There is no 'we', Bardock. There is only 'you'.

Although, I would offer my assistance as a means of comparing the offspring of ugly-hot with hot-hot. I'd need...ooooo...about 23 girls at hourly intervals.

DragonWoman
Hmmm...means me n my man'll have a perfectly neuclear family...we're both neither beautifull nor ugly we're set in the middle and wouldn't really have it any other way stick out tongue

Bardock42
There is no 'we', Bardock. There is only 'you'.

Although, I would offer my assistance as a means of comparing the offspring of ugly-hot with hot-hot. I'd need...ooooo...about 23 girls at hourly intervals.

...accepted....

Hmm, we are on topic, right? I mean we talk about like stuff...that'S like ...on topic...right?

Originally posted by DragonWoman
Hmmm...means me n my man'll have a perfectly neuclear family...we're both neither beautifull nor ugly we're set in the middle and wouldn't really have it any other way stick out tongue

Why?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DragonWoman
wouldn't really have it any other way That's the sort of thing ugly people say... like poor people who say they don't want material things. Everybody wants material things.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hmm, we are on topic, right? I mean we talk about like stuff...that'S like ...on topic...right?

Yeah, bananas are good, but I prefer - "prefer", I say! - green apples. How do you like them apples? - Never really understood that.

That's the sort of thing ugly people say... like poor people who say they don't want material things. Everybody wants material things.

Yeah, I agree. She's ugly.

Bardock42
Yeah, bananas are good, but I prefer - "prefer", I say! - green apples. How do you like them apples? - Never really understood that.

Them apples are good...but do two beautiful apples create a female tree or did the chicken come first after all?

Soth
How does this scientific study decide who is 'beautiful?'

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'd say that them apple eggs are all over your face for saying such...library cards?

Apple nice + Apple nice = Yes, tree good girl.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Soth

They asked me.

I'd say that them apple eggs are all over your face for saying such...library cards?

Apple nice + Apple nice = Yes, tree good girl.

There's no scientific evidence to support such a claim.

Has anyone actually read the article?

xmarksthespot
No. I can't be bothered.

The golden ratio makes things beautiful.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, The Golden Ratio rocks. It's like totally way better than Pi...It's almost Phi.

xmarksthespot
It's way better than Avogadro's number... it makes my top five list of numbers... if i had to marry a number it would beat out all the numbers...

soleranger123

haha true

Bardock42
Originally posted by soleranger123
haha true

....your name is weird...

smoker4
Sweet juicy apples

Victor Von Doom

The Beckham's aren't exactly the picture of beauty...

I wouldn't say so, but it seems to be the consensus.

Alpha Centauri

You're now asking for proof?

-AC

Robtard

It's very scientific you know...

Monica Bellucci is beautiful:
http://home.comcast.net/~ivychat/monica-bellucci.jpg

Janet Reno is ugly:
http://www.ada.ufl.edu/ADAcd/cdpages/images/agreno.jpg

badabing
Originally posted by Robtard

OMG! She's effin' HOT!!!!!!love_sickdawg

Robtard
Originally posted by badabing
OMG! She's effin'

"You dig it the most!"

Jules - Pulp Fiction circa 1994

pr1983
Yes monica bellucci is hot...

and BOTH beckhams are pretty ugly imo... i don't see what so many people see in them...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Kinda makes sense Then what is beautiful. Its depends on opinion.

Rapscallion
this is the stupidest thing i ever heard because "beautiful depends entirely onf the individual's opinion as well as what is except in society. obviously parents think their children are beatiful. everyone thinks the people they love are beautiful. Also, in the middle ages it was considered attractife to have verey pale skin and be over weight. now it is very different. so people who were fat in the middle ages had girls but now since we find that unattractive, they tend to have boys. that makes sense.

xmarksthespot
Janet Reno has a certain charm...

Nevermind
"You dig it the most!"

Jules - Pulp Fiction circa 1994

Actually, I pretty sure that it was Vincent who said it to Jules.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nevermind
Actually, I pretty sure that it was Vincent who said it to Jules.

Excuse my Pulp Fiction ignorance, since I watched it back in 1994, I'll take your word for it.

Akira99
Of course how original! More feminist inspired politically correct hogwash. Its so effective in influencing gullible citizens!
In any case what the f**k does it matter. An article like this is utterly pointless! At the end of the day we are ALL meat sacks with unpleasant organs inside!
And remember beauty is the eye of the beholder - is that how the saying goes?

O Green World
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Kinda makes sense

One problem.... evolutionary forces? what on earth (or any other planet for that matter) is that? if evolution actually existed, surely we would have evolved to have evolved faster! meaning that over "millions of years" we would evolve very quickly laughing so we'd always survive!
And if girls only come to "beautiful" families, howcome there are still some ugly girls about eh? messed If the parents aren't ugly, the kids won't be...

redcaped
with a pretty mommy why not

Penelope
Originally posted by GCG
The truth about Beautiful people more likely to have girl children : Bend it like Beckham

Hey, i liked that that movie.ermm

debbiejo
Interesting article, but this is not what biology teaches, from what I've read,.........According to the X and Y chromosomes, the more protein the women eats would increase her chances to conceive a boy......certain proteins are attracted to certain chromosomes.....You want a boy.......eat lots of steak......want a girl.......then don't.

Why do I read books?..........God, I'm on anther planet!!

Tha C-Master
I remember that thread I made on what determines if a person is aethestically appealing. Thing's like Big Eyes, cheekbones, jaw, etc... all matters.

Syren
Well, it does help to have cheekbones and a jaw, C stick out tongue

Dr. §trangelove

Janet Reno is ugly:
http://www.ada.ufl.edu/ADAcd/cdpages/images/agreno.jpg Alright, I'm a believer.....just take that picture of Janet Reno AWAY!!!! MY EYES!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Syren
Well, it does help to have cheekbones and a jaw, C stick out tongue But they have to be sexy cheekbones, jaw, eyebrows, forehead, etc.

Syren
laughing out loud It's just the way you said it... like all you expect is for them to actually have a jaw and cheekbones.

KidRock
Damn Belluci is hot.

debbiejo
No one likes Janet?? laughing out loud

LonDon06
Well, My guy is gorgous and I'm pretty adverage...so I guess it's a 50/50 chance :P

Robtard
Originally posted by LonDon06
Well, My guy is gorgous and I'm pretty adverage...so I guess it's a 50/50 chance :P

Never sell yourself short.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.